Discuss the comic here
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:
copper wrote:
*steps in* I have made an executive decision. You may not touch this idea until you have finished ASD and done a few translations for valerio. I am cruel, and enjoy hurting others. Deal with it.
I want to write that one more. Copper, do I have your permission to write that one after I have finished ASD and done a few translations? I really want badly to write that one.
As long as you fulfill prior commitments you may. Now is this the Christmas Carol or the Milton Ferrets?
Daisy-controlled Milton Ferrets. Hecks yeah!
Samson

Post by Samson »

Bino was once a human. Just like Joel/King. But with a different changer and situation.
He is brainwashed to think that Fido and Joey are his biological brothers. They are instead avatars of two other interdimensional beings with realistically canine personalities designed to be "deep cover agents" into the behavior study of low order beings.
Fido and Sabrina's avatar species are different but their true forms are the same. They are in a relationship regardless of being in or out of avatar form. That's why Fido tells Sabrina they can't keep meeting "like this".
He meant "...as the creatures we look like in this dimension. The creatures in this universe are too conflicted over different species relationships."
They changed before Peanut and Grape's eyes into their true forms causing them to "...never speak of this again".
EyeInTheSky118

Post by EyeInTheSky118 »

Samson wrote:Bino was once a human. Just like Joel/King. But with a different changer and situation.
He is brainwashed to think that Fido and Joey are his biological brothers. They are instead avatars of two other interdimensional beings with realistically canine personalities designed to be "deep cover agents" into the behavior study of low order beings.
Fido and Sabrina's avatar species are different but their true forms are the same. They are in a relationship regardless of being in or out of avatar form. That's why Fido tells Sabrina they can't keep meeting "like this".
He meant "...as the creatures we look like in this dimension. The creatures in this universe are too conflicted over different species relationships."
They changed before Peanut and Grape's eyes into their true forms causing them to "...never speak of this again".
Its totally all a government conspiracy, dude.

And sorry to hop on this topic so late. >.>

I am the Eye in the Sky;
Looking at you, I can read your mind;
I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools;
-Eye In The Sky, Alan Parsons Project

DA: http://eyeinthesky118.deviantart.com/

Warning:This is not a warning. Probably.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

everyone was implanted with false memories
Image Image
Samson

Post by Samson »

EyeInTheSky118 wrote:
Samson wrote:Bino was once a human. Just like Joel/King. But with a different changer and situation.
Its totally all a government conspiracy, dude.

And sorry to hop on this topic so late. >.>
I love the combination of your avatar, name, and quote. You sir, or ma'am, have impressed me.
My hat is now in the process of tipping to you.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Mr. Sandwich is the avatar of the Great Kitsune's owner.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I just had an awesome guess, but it wasn't forum appropriate, so my laughter is only for me. :(

Anywho, Peanut's favorite television show is actually K9 cops. It is a reality show following various K9 units around. Problem is, one of the K9 units had a dog that was caught dating a cat, and was expelled from the unit. It scared the heck out of Peanut. Now it is revealed that the unit Fido is a member of will be on the show.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:I just had an awesome guess, but it wasn't forum appropriate, so my laughter is only for me. :(

Anywho, Peanut's favorite television show is actually K9 cops. It is a reality show following various K9 units around. Problem is, one of the K9 units had a dog that was caught dating a cat, and was expelled from the unit. It scared the heck out of Peanut. Now it is revealed that the unit Fido is a member of will be on the show.
Y'know, I REALLY should stop reading this thread until I have a lot less to do.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tha Housedog wrote:
copper wrote:I just had an awesome guess, but it wasn't forum appropriate, so my laughter is only for me. :(

Or, you know, you could just read them, laugh, and move on!
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:

Or, you know, you could just read them, laugh, and move on!
Nope. The writer in me says, "I can add on to that!"
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well then, I guess that is bad for you.

Zach is once again in the forest as " The Opener Of Ways." He is hailed by all of the critters, but the only one he notices is a beautiful female rabbit. He stares, awestruck, at her pure white coat. He experiences his first love at that moment. It soon spreads through the forest that the Opener is interested in one of their own. Zach tries to forget the beautiful rabbit, but can't. Then one night he hears a rapping at his bedroom window. As he looks outside, he gasps at what he sees.
My characters
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

copper, write stuff instead of posting these wild guesses.

(Also, the only reason why I don't cap your name because that's how you typed it.)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Private Elliot wrote:copper, write stuff instead of posting these wild guesses.

(Also, the only reason why I don't cap your name because that's how you typed it.)
I can't write, people! If I could, I would be writing fanfics! I am envious of all of you who can write!

You know what my process is for coming up with this crap!? I just write down whatever comes off the top of my head and makes me laugh, smile, or say d'aww inside my head. I don't think, I just type.

Oh, and there's a reason why I didn't cap the name, but that's my little secret.

Rick is going to introduce a new character. He will be the new antagonist to Bino. This means that Bino will be correct in assuming that he is trying to take over the GODC, but everyone will think that Bino is being paranoid again.King will be the only believer; that is, until Fido gets hurt while on a "walk" with the newcomer. Turns out that the newcomer is a feral with an extensive list of warrants. The K9 unit is eventually called in, and he is captured, but not before an epic battle with Bino ensues.
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

The entirety of the Housepets! universe is nothing more than the preadolescent daydreaming of Abigail from Original Life. :o
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

king iz tommis jeeffrson in dissguyse
Image Image
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

CaptainPea wrote:king iz tommis jeeffrson in dissguyse
And Fox is George Washington?
EyeInTheSky118

Post by EyeInTheSky118 »

naylorfan90 wrote:
To which, Fido is,perhaps, James Monroe?

I am the Eye in the Sky;

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

EyeInTheSky118 wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:
Meaning that Peanut is Nicholas Cage.

Wait.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

^Yes.
Aarden

Post by Aarden »

EyeInTheSky118 wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:

Pete is Morgan Freeman?
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Spargo wrote: Pete is Morgan Freeman?
And Sasha is Gordon Freeman.
The question is, WHO IS JOHN FREEMAN?
Image Image
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

CaptainPea wrote:
Daisy
EyeInTheSky118

Post by EyeInTheSky118 »

mariomarc wrote:
CaptainPea wrote:
Daisy
Are you sure? Didn't we establish that Daisy is actually super intelligent, under her masquerade as an idiot?

My money is on Joey.

I am the Eye in the Sky;

CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

EyeInTheSky118 wrote:Are you sure? Didn't we establish that Daisy is actually super intelligent, under her masquerade as an idiot?
Just like John Freeman!

MRS SANDDWHIC IS FROM SPACE
Image Image
Aarden

Post by Aarden »

Mr Sandwich is Grizzly Adams
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

The actor dog is the Great Kitsune! :o
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

naylorfan90 wrote:The actor dog is the Great Kitsune! :o
no it's what chicken

Edit: As we can see from today's comic, Tiger has the exclusive and unprecedented ability to speak in a quasi-rectangular speech bubble. This shows that he will be the one to save King from the giant squid that Spo will turn into.
Image Image
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

King meets Tiger for the first time (some time later on in the comic) and become friends. (Note: I didn't say fast friends).
Last edited by Barkeron on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Dr. Who will make a cameo within the next two years.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Teh Brawler wrote:Dr. Who will make a cameo within the next two years.
Mrngh, why? Why? WHY DO YOU GIVE ME SUCH GOOD IDEAS!? :cry:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tha Housedog wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:Dr. Who will make a cameo within the next two years.
Mrngh, why? Why? WHY DO YOU GIVE ME SUCH GOOD IDEAS!? :cry:
Because it's fun to see you freak out a little. :D

Peanut gets a broom to his face from Grape when he suggests that they double date. She doesn't know that it was tarot's idea. She also doesn't know that Tarot has a thing for Max. She doesn't want to hurt Peanut, so she is trying to pull a switch on the relationships that have been established. Oh, tarot, what are you thinking?
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:
Because it's fun to see you freak out a little. :D

Peanut gets a broom to his face from Grape when he suggests that they double date. She doesn't know that it was tarot's idea. She also doesn't know that Tarot has a thing for Max. She doesn't want to hurt Peanut, so she is trying to pull a switch on the relationships that have been established. Oh, tarot, what are you thinking?
You. People. Are. Evil.
I'm staying away from here for my sanity.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Re: Taking "Wild Mass Guessing" To Heart

Post by CaptainPea »

CaptainPea wrote:As it turns out, the realm the Great Kitsune and Friends inhabit actually exists within ANOTHER, which is actually a DUPLICATE OF THE WORLD FOUND IN THE COMIC! BUT DIFFERENT! In this world, Fox is a strawberry malt, Peanut is a woman, and TIGER IS GRAPE. KING and BINO have entered a war over the power structure of the GODC, causing half of the group to secede! Their only hope is if MAX can FLY INTO SPACE and RESCUE JOEY FROM MARS (Joey is on Mars of course because of Spo's rampant, uncontrollable psychokinetic powers) so that he can activate THE ANCIENT SPIRITS of Telarkalypsoshyamalan which exist within FIDO (who is a robot). BUT HERE'S THE TWIST! TAROT is withholding the secret CODE which is required to summon the spirits, because SHE CAN TIME TRAVEL! Sabrina is her constant, and every 108 minutes she RESETS TIME so that SQUEAK and her evil army of MARVIN CLONES can NEVER find the secret entrance into Babylon Gardens (now renamed THE LAND OF LESTER after the Great War of 2036) which is guarded by none other than ZACH HIMSELF! Their ONLY CHANCE is to summon STRIPE, which requires them to make contact through FOUR LAYERS OF THE UNIVERSE! To do this, they seek the aid of SASHA- BUT!!!!! CAN SASHA BE TRUSTED??? After all, SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE WOMBAT PEOPLE, and has entered into a SECRET ALLIANCE with DAISY'S FACTION of the NATIONAL PET RESISTANCE OPPRESSION SQUAD! In fact, Sasha BETRAYS Max and Joey, summoning, instead of Stripe, JIM-JIM, and mixing his DNA with that of the RACCOONS AND THE WOLVES! SUDDENLY, the world is thrown into chaos as MR. AND MRS. SANDWICH are KIDNAPPED by REX, and FIDDLER AND KEYS are lost to the MINES OF MORDOR!!! THE BIGGLESWORTHS, sensing danger, assume FAKE IDENTITIES and plant FALSE MEMORIES into Ralph's mind to ensure that he NEVER finds out that KEVIN is actually 6000 YEARS OLD. THE MILTON FERRETS, attempting to bring a stop to the nonsense, devise a plan to TURN OFF THE WORLD in their SECRET UNDERGROUND DISCO CAVE, where they keep the switch which controls THE VERY BALANCE AND STABILITY OF THE UNIVERSE! They realize too late, however, that MILES' CUBS HAVE SABATOGED THE OPERATION, ensuring that the switch will create a NEW UNIVERSE featuring THEMSELVES AS OMNIPOTENT DEITIES! All is hopeless, until UNCLE REUBEN steps in, and REVEALS HIMSELF TO BE THE NEXT JACOB!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
PS. I had the cast page open while writing, but unfortunately I could not work in Spot or any of the various background humans. So sorry.
THD how come you never offered to write this one I don't understand

BINO IS BINO IN DISGUISE
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Taking "Wild Mass Guessing" To Heart

Post by Blue Braixen »

CaptainPea wrote:
CaptainPea wrote:As it turns out, the realm the Great Kitsune and Friends inhabit actually exists within ANOTHER, which is actually a DUPLICATE OF THE WORLD FOUND IN THE COMIC! BUT DIFFERENT! In this world, Fox is a strawberry malt, Peanut is a woman, and TIGER IS GRAPE. KING and BINO have entered a war over the power structure of the GODC, causing half of the group to secede! Their only hope is if MAX can FLY INTO SPACE and RESCUE JOEY FROM MARS (Joey is on Mars of course because of Spo's rampant, uncontrollable psychokinetic powers) so that he can activate THE ANCIENT SPIRITS of Telarkalypsoshyamalan which exist within FIDO (who is a robot). BUT HERE'S THE TWIST! TAROT is withholding the secret CODE which is required to summon the spirits, because SHE CAN TIME TRAVEL! Sabrina is her constant, and every 108 minutes she RESETS TIME so that SQUEAK and her evil army of MARVIN CLONES can NEVER find the secret entrance into Babylon Gardens (now renamed THE LAND OF LESTER after the Great War of 2036) which is guarded by none other than ZACH HIMSELF! Their ONLY CHANCE is to summon STRIPE, which requires them to make contact through FOUR LAYERS OF THE UNIVERSE! To do this, they seek the aid of SASHA- BUT!!!!! CAN SASHA BE TRUSTED??? After all, SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE WOMBAT PEOPLE, and has entered into a SECRET ALLIANCE with DAISY'S FACTION of the NATIONAL PET RESISTANCE OPPRESSION SQUAD! In fact, Sasha BETRAYS Max and Joey, summoning, instead of Stripe, JIM-JIM, and mixing his DNA with that of the RACCOONS AND THE WOLVES! SUDDENLY, the world is thrown into chaos as MR. AND MRS. SANDWICH are KIDNAPPED by REX, and FIDDLER AND KEYS are lost to the MINES OF MORDOR!!! THE BIGGLESWORTHS, sensing danger, assume FAKE IDENTITIES and plant FALSE MEMORIES into Ralph's mind to ensure that he NEVER finds out that KEVIN is actually 6000 YEARS OLD. THE MILTON FERRETS, attempting to bring a stop to the nonsense, devise a plan to TURN OFF THE WORLD in their SECRET UNDERGROUND DISCO CAVE, where they keep the switch which controls THE VERY BALANCE AND STABILITY OF THE UNIVERSE! They realize too late, however, that MILES' CUBS HAVE SABATOGED THE OPERATION, ensuring that the switch will create a NEW UNIVERSE featuring THEMSELVES AS OMNIPOTENT DEITIES! All is hopeless, until UNCLE REUBEN steps in, and REVEALS HIMSELF TO BE THE NEXT JACOB!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
PS. I had the cast page open while writing, but unfortunately I could not work in Spot or any of the various background humans. So sorry.
THD how come you never offered to write this one I don't understand

BINO IS BINO IN DISGUISE
THERE'S TOO MUCH DETAIL! ARGH!
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

Pete will reappear as a either a bear, or a lost relitave of the miltons
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Pete is actually the good guy in all of this.
My characters
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

copper wrote:Pete is actually the good guy in all of this.
I can one-up that.

Pete is actually lawful good.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Max will become the true avatar of Pete. This will happen through jealousy. He will see the ease, the naturalness of Grape and Peanut's affections towards each other, and he will realize that her actions will never be so wholeheartedly loving. This jealousy combines with the mental and emotional damage caused by his experiences in the haunted house, and he will go crazy with thoughts of revenge.

Revenge Pete will be more than happy to help with...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

copper wrote:Pete's new avatar will be max. It will happen when Grape breaks up with him. He will want revenge, and Pete will give him the ability to exact vengeance on those who hurt him.
Ha! I knew that I was crazy enough to already make that guess.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:
copper wrote:Pete's new avatar will be max. It will happen when Grape breaks up with him. He will want revenge, and Pete will give him the ability to exact vengeance on those who hurt him.
Ha! I knew that I was crazy enough to already make that guess.
There are WAY too many good ideas swarming around in this discussion. :cry: