This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 748 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Posts: 3916
Location: Sweeeden :3
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a reboot, but if we would, I'm really for the change of setting aswell.

_________________
Jason Mraz wrote:
My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.

Daggy wrote:
Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW


Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
I think it would be less trouble starting a whole new RP, and just use the characters from here in that RP.

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Posts: 541
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Perhaps an island setting? It gives oppertunities for swimming, surfing, and tropical forest exploration.

_________________
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!


Fluttershy wrote:
You're... going to LOVE ME!!!


Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 254
Location: The US of A
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Yeah... I may be dropping out too... I've sort of got far to much going on. This is just another thing in a line of millions...

So I have to drop out...

(But defiantly go for the island idea. Totally sounds cool.)

_________________
Image
Image
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5


Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:04 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
BlueAnubis wrote:
Perhaps an island setting? It gives oppertunities for swimming, surfing, and tropical forest exploration.


Better yet, stranded cast-a-ways, shipwrecked on the island!

Pet Friendly Survivor!!!

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Keeshah wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:
Perhaps an island setting? It gives oppertunities for swimming, surfing, and tropical forest exploration.


Better yet, stranded cast-a-ways, shipwrecked on the island!

Pet Friendly Survivor!!!

:D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this!


Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:53 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:
Perhaps an island setting? It gives oppertunities for swimming, surfing, and tropical forest exploration.


Better yet, stranded cast-a-ways, shipwrecked on the island!

Pet Friendly Survivor!!!

:D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this!


Domestic pampered pets, suddenly having to become ferals!

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 am
Posts: 1265
Location: East Coast, USA
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Oh great. Now all I can think about is LOST!

_________________
My RP characters.


Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm
Posts: 541
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Keeshah wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
Keeshah wrote:

Better yet, stranded cast-a-ways, shipwrecked on the island!

Pet Friendly Survivor!!!

:D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this!


Domestic pampered pets, suddenly having to become ferals!


Hmm, not what I originally had in mind, but it seems like a popular idea.

_________________
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!


Fluttershy wrote:
You're... going to LOVE ME!!!


Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
I have all kinds of ideas for this, but would have to be dungeon master to pull it off.

Or at least a Celestial Kitsune... :P

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
My vote is with restarting, only because I’ve become way too lazy to just throw Stet back into the current RP X/

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Restarting might be a good idea.


Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: End of Time
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
However, the crowd is right. The towers aren't a good place for RPing. You know, stranded on an island sounds really great. But if we were to take the characters from OT, we'd have to edit every one of their sheets, and edit the list in Main OOC to match the name of the new "neighborhood". We can't really call an island Oasis Towers, can we?

Now, what I suggest is to lock this thread and the IC thread, and to start a new RP, but with the ability to use the OT characters in that RP. All we'd have to do is edit the list in the Main OOC by putting the word "Inactive" or "Locked" in brackets next to it.

_________________
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image


Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:59 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
I agree, Alex. And I think that my idea of having a rich neighborhood will allow most of us to keep our characters the same (or similar) and give use the benefits that a neighborhood gives.


Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Alex wrote:
However, the crowd is right. The towers aren't a good place for RPing. You know, stranded on an island sounds really great. But if we were to take the characters from OT, we'd have to edit every one of their sheets, and edit the list in Main OOC to match the name of the new "neighborhood". We can't really call an island Oasis Towers, can we?

Now, what I suggest is to lock this thread and the IC thread, and to start a new RP, but with the ability to use the OT characters in that RP. All we'd have to do is edit the list in the Main OOC by putting the word "Inactive" or "Locked" in brackets next to it.


We just need to drop the towers part. an name the island Oasis.

An there is no need to change character sheets, just have one of the rich pets charter a cruise ship. We sail out of the gulf, around Fla. heading up the eastern sea board, when something happens in the Bermuda triangle.. an the next thing the pets remember is washing up on the island..
EDIT. that was kinda the point an fun of it all. The characters not being tailored an fitted for maximum advantage of the hood.

(what happened to the ship?? sink? shipwrecked into the island? found adrift by the coast guard with no one on board??)

(an why can't the pets remember? did they fall off? jump off the ship? ect.)

An is the island in are reality, or a parallel one.

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:48 am
Posts: 1453
Location: Yesterday
Post Hi, I'm proposing a neighborhood merger.
:<, the title linesteals.

Anyway, I was lurking the OoCs and I noticed that OT might be up for a restart. Coincidentally, well maybe not. VerdeGrove, a somewhat new RP I'm in ran into some trouble had would be restarting as well, so I was thinking how about merging the two neighborhood together, under a new name perhaps.

Well I prepared two possible neighborhoods, one was designed specially so that the rich pest of OT could live together with those of not-so-rich VerdeGrove. The second one being a completely new neighborhood with a setting. Well, I think the neighborhoods could speak for themselves so I'll let them do the talking since I'm pretty bad at these things. XDD
Neighborhoods that supposedly talk

Well, this ends my visit, I hope you guys would consider taking a look at them. Feel free to post in our OoC too, just so that I won't feel like an alien invader. ( I don't though, but do feel free to comment. )

_________________
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.


Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 1253
Location: Somewhere in the VAST
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Well if any of these ideas are going to happen, my vote is still for a new neighborhood setting. Not too big on the whole ‘Oasis Island’ concept. Hope we can restart this soon enough.

_________________
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser


Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 am
Posts: 1265
Location: East Coast, USA
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Keeshah seems to want OT to turn into a LOST sequel.

_________________
My RP characters.


Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
JOFOXX wrote:
Keeshah seems to want OT to turn into a LOST sequel.


It would be fun..

But it seems that the powers that be, are not into the idea.

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:32 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Keeshah wrote:
JOFOXX wrote:
Keeshah seems to want OT to turn into a LOST sequel.


It would be fun..

But it seems that the powers that be, are not into the idea.

I'm not into the idea either. Even though it would be fun, I would want another neighborhood idea.


Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
JOFOXX wrote:
Keeshah seems to want OT to turn into a LOST sequel.


It would be fun..

But it seems that the powers that be, are not into the idea.

I'm not into the idea either. Even though it would be fun, I would want another neighborhood idea.


You are the powers that be i was talking about.. :oops:

I think we need LESS neighborhoods..

with so many that are dieing for lack of people posting in them.
It's time to cull a few neighborhoods, an send the character to the remaining ones.

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Keeshah wrote:
You are the powers that be i was talking about.. :oops:

I think we need LESS neighborhoods..

with so many that are dieing for lack of people posting in them.
It's time to cull a few neighborhoods, an send the character to the remaining ones.

I'll have to agree with you there. It would be best to put Oasis and Verdegrove on hold, and let people funnel their characters to the other neighborhoods.


Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Not telling...
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Or you know, not have a limit on posting amount for a day.

Or a larger limit.

Btw, I'm interested in joining here. Here's my character sheet: viewtopic.php?p=164901#p164901

_________________
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠


Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5


Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Zalgo wrote:
Or you know, not have a limit on posting amount for a day.

Or a larger limit.

Btw, I'm interested in joining here. Here's my character sheet: viewtopic.php?p=164901#p164901



This RP is dead an buried, the towers are being torn down, watch for falling I beams.

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Keeshah wrote:
Zalgo wrote:
Or you know, not have a limit on posting amount for a day.

Or a larger limit.

Btw, I'm interested in joining here. Here's my character sheet: viewtopic.php?p=164901#p164901



This RP is dead an buried, the towers are being torn down, watch for falling I beams.

What Keeshah said.

Why haven't I locked this thread yet?


Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Posts: 3895
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Zalgo wrote:
Or you know, not have a limit on posting amount for a day.

Or a larger limit.

Btw, I'm interested in joining here. Here's my character sheet: viewtopic.php?p=164901#p164901



This RP is dead an buried, the towers are being torn down, watch for falling I beams.

What Keeshah said.

Why haven't I locked this thread yet?


you can't find the key? :lol:


you can go try RV it is rebuilding it's character base group..

_________________
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Moonbeam (RA) - M - Tennessee Walker Horse: Str-6 Per-6 End-8 Cha-4 Int-5 Agi-8 Luck-5
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5


Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Keeshah wrote:
you can't find the key? :lol:


you can go try RV it is rebuilding it's character base group..

I've already applied a character for RV. I don't know if she's been accepted or not.


Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Posts: 102
Location: Not telling...
Post Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers OOC
Hm, well the Towers seemed cool. Shame to find out they failed.

_________________
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠


Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5


Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 748 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.