HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Pecan »

After eating his hearty breakfast, Paige told his dad he was walking out. He opened his door, and almost immediately saw the group of pets in the garden, that he thought were having fun. While a small part of him wanted to stay away, he still didn't know enough about anyone to make informed decisions about them... so, he went over to them. "Um, hey, everyone," Paige greeted. "How are you?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance nodded at Dakotah "Yeah I remember where it is its by the lake from yesterday." Lance said. "Well then lets get going." He said as he started off toward the Park.
Attalim

Post by Attalim »

Mu smiled warmly at the pair, and looked down over the fence at the trampled flower bed and then up at them.

"Destiny, HD," he said giving a slight bow, "Plotting? I don't like the sound of that, it's not very nice to play tricks on people..." He leant over the fence and plucked up one of the decapitated flower heads, "Your garden got wrecked..." he said a little pointlessly, but started picking up broken flower heads from the ground.

It wasn't long till he'd picked up quite a few and started rearranging them on one hand to turn the flower heads into a picture of a flower using the diffrent colours, he smiled and turned his palm to face the others. "Tada, from the death of one flower comes the image of another..." he smirked a slightly vacant smirk, "My dad always says beauty and uglyness, death and birth come in one package, no reason to cry at the bad when it leads to good."

Mu turned to look at the new comer, "Hey, I'm Mu" he said with a smile
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance nodded at Dakotah "Yeah I remember where it is its by the lake from yesterday." Lance said. "Well then lets get going." He said as he started off toward the Park.
"Alright" Dakotah said, starting to follow Lance. As he walked following Lance, he turned around and asked Shamrock and Eris, "Hey, you guys coming with us?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
QuirktheWerehound

Post by QuirktheWerehound »

Since the person who he had come to the park with was now playing on the see-saw, Jake decided to head over to Lance and his group. "LANCE!" Jake shouted. "YOU FIND THAT THING YET?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry didn't notice that Eris was around, until she said hi. "Oh hey, Eris!" He said as he put the bottle back to the side of his bag. "I thought you were with Lance and the others!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "I saw you run past us, so I wanted to see what was up. So, what's up?" She asked.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny looked at her flower picture. It was a little strange to take dead flower heads and make a picture, but the picture did look pretty. She looked back up at Mu, a little curiously. He's kind of...talkative. And different. But what he said could be true... she shook her head, getting rid of the thought. No way. This isn't just about the unfortunate end of my flowers, this is about Eris learning a lesson. Destiny lips turned into a straight line. "It's also not nice to tear up someone's garden, but try getting that through Eris' head. Everything you say to her goes in one ear and out the other!" she said to Mu, though she was just getting madder now.
"Hey, Paige," she greeted him, still annoyed as she began picking up her flowers again.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked up at Jake as he entered the park "No not yet we where just going to look for it right now." He said to him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Well, I was racing with Jake over there." Blueberry turned to see Jake, but he was already gone. "Eh, where did he go? Oh well... Whatever."

Blueberry took off his bag and put it beside where he was sitting. As his weight decreased, he pushed the ground slightly with his feet to lift his side up. "Now I am just waiting for the others to come, to see if they want to join me exploring the abandoned building I saw yesterday. Are you coming, Eris?" He talked, without realizing that Lance just entered the park.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

HD looked a the flowers. "oo, thats nice," he said. i want to burn it. he just liked fire. he wasnt going to, of course, but he started to fidget with his collar where his lighter was. "no, i better not." he said aloud instead of in his head. he put his hand down.
he saw paige coming and lifted his hand in a kind of lazy way of greeting him without waving. "hi paige. having a good time at your house?"
bwah bwah
QuirktheWerehound

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked up at Jake as he entered the park "No not yet we where just going to look for it right now." He said to him.
Jake nodded. "Okay. Mind if I tag along?" He asked
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Hello, Mu. As you've heard from the others, my name is Paige." Nodding to Mu, Paige smiled. "Pleased to meet you." Turning to Destiny and HD, he replied. "And it's good to see you both again, as well." To HD, he grinned. Braking from his usual demeanor, he started to quiver with excitement. "My dad got me a telescope! It let's me see the stars so up close! And he got me this cool globe, that makes my room look like space at night!" Sighing happily, he looked at the destroyed flowers. "Who did this?" he questioned, a frown appearing on his face.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled as her side went down and his went up, "Well, maybe. I am in a really mischievous mood. I just have the strong urge to cause some chaos today!" She said as she smiled and kicked off with her feet, sending her side up and Blueberry's down.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Heh, aren't you always in a mischievous mood?" Blueberry smiled, before he sent Eris' side down again by pushing against the ground with his feet. However, Blueberry suddenly remembered some of Eris' prank when she was in this so called "mischievous mood". Paranoia began to overtake him. Could she have rigged this seesaw? Is it really a good idea to show her the abandoned building? Blueberry suddenly went silent and put his hand on his chin, looking thoughful. Hm... She would probably seek out the abandoned building even if I didn't show her the place... Hm...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled, "That I am, my good man, that I am!" She said with a laugh, "Yeah, but you can rest easy. I don't feel like pranking you today." She told him. She was telling the truth, she really didn't feel like pranking Blueberry today, "Besides, I really feel like pranking that goody-goody-two-shoes Destiny today. I was causing some mischief by kicking rocks into people's gardens. And when I kick some into hers, she gets all angry and stuff. Honestly, it was a ton of fun! I can't wait to see how angry she gets when I'm done with her!" She said, laughing as she kicked off and sent her side up, and Blueberry's back down.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

... Why do I suddenly feel like an accomplice of a villain? Blueberry coughed. "Ahem, I am actually a good-aligned wizard, Eris." However, he knew talking does no good to Eris. Instead, the REAL solution for this was to keep her occupied!

Blueberry did a powerful push with his legs, sending his side up very quickly while sending Eris' side down brutally. (Str:10) Even though the force wasn't actually enough to knock Eris out of the seesaw. "Haha! TAKE THAT, EVIL VILLAIN!" He taunted Eris childishly.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed as Blueberry crashed her side of the seesaw down. She held onto the handle so she wouldn't fall off, "Haha! In that case, I probably should mess with you!" She said, "Perhaps rig the seesaw so you stay up there?" She joked as she kicked off, not as strong as Blueberry, "Mwa-ha-ha! You'll never stop me!" She cackled evilly. Were one to notice, Eris's pranks started off tame, such as whoopie cushions and "What's that on your shirt?" Recently, they've became more and more hostile and extreme, such as her firework stunt, and the rock thing.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Oh, yeah, totally." Shamrock said as he started walking with Lance and Jake "Although, my collar is only the second thing on my list to grab, I can always get another one. It's my headphones that I dropped, those things were a year's allowance, and I REALLY don't want to work for that all over again" Shamrock turned toward the other two dogs "Now maybe it's just me, but do you guys live on the other side of the park? Cause it doesn't seem like I'm near anyone" Shamrock said with a slightly confused look.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Shamrock "I live a few blocks down that way." Lance said pointing out the entrance to the park and to the left. "I should show you my place after we find your collar and headphones." He said as they walked into the woods. "What about you Shamrock wheres your house exactly?" Lance asked.
QuirktheWerehound

Jake guestured straight back over his shoulder. "I live about a block that way." He paused for a second. "SO what exactly are we looking for? Lance never told me."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny looked up sharply at Paige. "Eris! She's the only cat in this neighborhood who destroys things for fun! I was practicing my karate and suddenly I saw a rock fly towards my flowers, but I caught it before anything bad happened. Then, after I confronted Eris about damaging other peoples' property, she goes and kick even more rocks into my garden, and this is what happened!" she gestured to her ruined flowers. She took a deep breath, reminding herself not to get too overworked. "But anyway," she continued, a mischievous smiled growing on her face, "I'm going to get her back for this, and for another stunt she pulled yesterday." Destiny picked up the last flower, and put it on a chair on her front porch, now looking generally happy. "Revenge is going to be soo good!"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"We're looking for Shamrocks Collar and Headphones that he left by the lake yesterday." He said as they walked farther into the woods.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

Pecan wrote:To HD, he grinned. Braking from his usual demeanor, he started to quiver with excitement. "My dad got me a telescope! It let's me see the stars so up close! And he got me this cool globe, that makes my room look like space at night!"
"that sounds nice..." he said in a sort of wistful* tone.
The Game wrote:Destiny looked up sharply at Paige. "Eris! She's the only cat in this neighborhood who destroys things for fun!
well, she doesnt sound that bad... i mean, that was kinda mean, but... nevermind. focus! oo, that cloud looks li- FOCUS!!!
The Game wrote:"Revenge is going to be soo good!"
"Right! and stuff... so, whats the first thing to get done, captain?" he said, smiling and laughing just a bit after "captain".

*ooc: lol im not exactly sure what wistful means so i might not be saying what i think i am. :3
bwah bwah
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

(ooc:maybe i'll join in later, ok?)
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige looked at Destiny and sighed, shaking his head. "Look, I dislike violence and destruction as much as you, but taking revenge into your own hands won't solve anything. Eris will get what's coming to her naturally." Smirking, he added, "Karma's bite is veeery strong."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny shrugged. "Karma takes too long to work, and I want something done quick. If taking matters into my own paws burns me, then I'll have a scar, and my physical appearance isn't my biggest problem." she said metaphorically. "And while you try to figure out what I just said- I really don't know myself- I have some plans to discuss," Destiny turned to HD. "First thing...is to try and convince my dad to help us." she said as a black Ford pulled into her driveway.
"And that's not going to be easy. At all."
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"yay physical retaliation!" HD looked at paige. "sorry, but im with the little black cat on this one. what if karma took a holiday? then where would we be? and for that matter, where would karma be? i bet he'd go to hawaii. i hear its really nice there. he could hula dance in a grass skirt and eat fish and stay in a fancy hotel with a doorman named jimmy john and he always puts his shoes on the wrong feet because he's not a very good doorman and he's always late.
... im not sure where i was going with that."
he looked back at destiny. "ill hide the flowers. he might be mad if he saw them." he went over to the flowers. "sorry mu, but im going to have to do something with these." he scooped up everything and ran around to the side of the house and put them out of sight, but made sure that they could still get them if they needed proof the eris had been being mischievous.
bwah bwah
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny nodded at HD. "Good thinking." she complimented as she mentally prepared herself to face Jeff. Before walking up to her dad, she turned to Paige. "I know you what you're saying is probably true...but I don't want to wait for karma. Thanks for trying to talk me out of this." she smiled at him, then ran to her dad.

"Daddy," she started, almost shyly. "Me and a friend need your help for something..."
Taking out a few bags of groceries, Jeff looked down at her. "Hey Des, what do you need?"
Destiny took the time to explain to her father about her plan to prank Eris.
"Des, that seems a bit...of an overkill." Jeff noted. "I know, but if she isn't stopped now, she'll keep vandalizing! And my flowers will never see daylight!"
Looking Destiny in the eye, Jeff knelt down. "I get it Des, but I'm not going to help you. I think you're overreacting. Now why don't you introduce me to your friends?" he motioned to Paige and Mu, not able to HD.

Destiny sighed. "Paige, Mu this is my dad, Jeff Black. He's a police detective." she said dully. Jeff smiled at the two pets. "Hey, how are you guys today?" While he talked, Destiny tuned him out. If you won't help me Jeff, then i know who will....
Last edited by The Game on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris jumped off of the seesaw and down to the ground, "Ah! I've got to do something! Cause some chaos, some mischief!" She proclaimed to Blueberry as she smiled at him, "I'll catch you later!" She said as she ran off to the neighborhood. As she ran, she thought of other things to do. As she slowed down to skipping, she passed Destiny's house again.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

(OOC: Wait, he is or isn't? Because you typed both...)

Paige nodded to Jeff, offering his paw. "It is a pleasure, officer. I'm sorry I couldn't talk sense into Destiny. She seems really set on..." Seeing Eris pass by, he quickly changed his train of speaking. "...giving her flowers a proper burial! She must feel really attached to them, you know?" As he said this, his eye kept going back to Eris.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry isn't the most observant cat in there is, he didn't know what was actually going on. He was a little stunned when Eris laughed evilly, he hadn't thought she was into playing the villain character that much. She is a pro at being a villain! I should ask her to join the D&D session next time... However, Eris was gone before Blueberry could say anything. He shrugged and told himself. "Well, as long as she is not doing something evil like destroying someone's teddy bear or something."

Cold wind blew across the park and a tumbleweed rolled past Blueberry. He looked around and realized that nobody was in the park except himself. Now that he thought of it, he actually looked like a fool for sitting on the seesaw alone. He scratched his head and picked up his bag. "Hm, it's no fun going to an abandoned building by myself, I guess I will see what Eris is up to..."

Blueberry hopped down the seesaw and began walking in the direction of wherever Eris was heading. When he finally caught up with Eris, Blueberry hid in corner quickly and silently. (Agi:10)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris was standing in a place where she knew that Destiny could obviously see her. She waved and smiled sweetly. Then, she stuck her tongue out and blew raspberries at her.
The Game

Post by The Game »

(He isn't going to help. Sorry, I didn't realize I did that...)

Jeff didn't seem to notice Eris. He gave Paige a confused look. "A flower burial?" He raised an eyebrow at Destiny.
"Yeah Dad, a burial," Destiny responded smoothly, though she was making up everything she was saying. "Eris destroyed my flowers and I wanted to remember them. What did you think I was talking about?" She felt terrible lying to Jeff, but he was believing her (CHA-8). "Well sure we can bury your, uhm, flowers," Jeff replied, unable to figure out why Destiny would want to do that. "But why do you want to do tha-,"
He was cut off by Destiny suddenly sighing very loudly. She glared and pointed warningly at something. "You have some nerve coming back here!" Destiny hissed. Jeff turned and saw Eris, and decided that from the way Destiny was hissing at her, waving wouldn't be a good idea. "Who's your friend, Des?"

"Heh, trust me, she's NOT my friend..." She continued glaring at Eris, while Jeff turned to Paige, again looking confused. "Alright, well I don't think I'd understand what's going on even if someone explained this to me, so I'm going to go back inside while I have the chance." He said, walking slowly to the front door.

Destiny waved half-heartedly. "See ya later Jeff." she said. Then the front door slammed and she gasped, turning to Paige. "A flower burial?"
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"thats stupid. can i dig the hole!?" HD said eagerly. he may have been a scientific cuckolander and a bit of a delinquent, but he was still a dog. turning to see eris, he waved and said "hi eris." he went around to get the flowers.
bwah bwah
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

(OOC: No prob. ^^)

Paige lowered his voice so Eris couldn't hear him. "Well, I might be against your idea, but I do know that you would be upset with me if I accidentally warned Eris. She was within earshot, so I said the first thing that came to my head. I am surprised your dad believed me..." Sighing, he continued. "Look, I honestly feel bad about your flowers, and I don't want you to get in trouble... so, just to make sure things don't go wrong, I'll help out, okay?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris glared back at Destiny, "You have a lot of nerve, shouting at me like that!" She shouted back before hissing back at her. Once Jeff was back inside her house, Eris hissed at Destiny again, "Aw, did I make the kitten cry? Did she have to go and tell her Daddy? I'm sooooooo sorry!" She sarcastically said, in a melodramatic mocking tone as she came a little bit closer.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny turned her back to Eris, facing Paige. "Thanks Paige. That, uhm, actually means a lot to me." she said quietly so Eris wouldn't hear. Destiny didn't turn her whole body around to talk to Eris, but barely looked over her shoulder. "Do you have to work hard to be mean? Or does it come, like, naturally to you?" she asked pleasantly. She was trying to get Eris to leave, or at least get distracted so she could make a phone call to a friend of her dad's.
Destiny whipped her head forward, calling to HD, "Sure, dig a whole, knock yourself out."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris walked forward to Destiny, doing a little spin as she walked. She leaned forward, "Oh, am I that good at getting to you? It just comes naturally to me." She said with a little giggle, "So, Destiny. What were you talking to your Daddy about?" She taunted.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"ooo, yay!" HD smiled and started to dig a hole by the flowerbed. "paige, come here. come on, get over here."
bwah bwah