PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:So, I was just reading through the old posts, from after the barbecue...

We need to get BsM like that again, get this show rolling like it used to.
Indeed
JOFOXX wrote:EDIT: Buck and Ctc, do you guys have anything important you wanted to do with your characters before bed? If not it may be best just to skip to the next day.
Nothing I have in mind.
JOFOXX wrote: and on that note, is the time skip going forwards or backwards in time? Backwards doesn't make much sense because then some of the character wouldn't be in BsM, so I'm assuming forwards.
Of course, forwards
JOFOXX wrote:Which means Terry wont be in town anymore.
:cry:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I'm gonna give some time between the end of this day and the beginning of the next for time-skip material to be posted. You guys could go ahead and RP something of Terry leaving at some point over IRC if you want...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Actually, I'm just going to have him leave sometime in the fall. So it's not a problem.
(I just want to start the new DAAAYYYYY!!! >.< )

EDIT: Btw, I'm going to play it off as if Kylie left unexpectedly during the night. Just cuz it'll be lol-worthy to see Pifer all distraught. And he's still got bandages right...? *can't remember that far back...*
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yeah, he does. I was thinking the time-period after the time-skip should have Rikki trying to console him over some unnamed tragedy, which att he end is revealed to be what happened to Kylie.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

I... don't understand your meaning....
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

lol, talk about it over Skype...
Zander

Post by Zander »

I want a new day, my characters have hit a absolute standstill. :|

AND I WANT THEM TO INTERACT WITH OTHER CHARACTERS!!
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

I vote we just skip to the new day. :\
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:I vote we just skip to the new day. :\
Seconded
Zander

Post by Zander »

thridededed
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

fourth :|
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ok... What about the few things that are going on right now? Can we take a couple days to wrap those up and time-skip on Friday, when we'll all have time?
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

I'll probably be gone most of next week... so yeah...
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Sure, we can move on. The only thing that we would miss is Terry, Erin, and Zeke getting to see Trinket whistling for his foot to re-attach it to his leg which might have Terry and Erin react a bit. Since Jofoxx is leaving (right? Not sure) he has no worries, but Ceets can just take a look at one of the old posts of what it looks like, then "reflect on what he saw months later as a random memory" or sommit.

Up to you guys, and I see the vote is move on, so, let's do that, shall we?
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Buckdida wrote:Up to you guys, and I see the vote is move on, so, let's do that, shall we?
I just said I'm gonna force the timeskip on Friday. I'd recommend people use the time in between to get back into their characters and all that, and think about what they want to happen during the skipping of time...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Me and Buck are railroading the day to an end, so anyone who wants to finish their day should post. If you have anything you want to post as having happened during the timeskip (like Meeka meeting Taku, Neko), you should start composing it now and we'll end the day before the weekend is over.
Neko

Post by Neko »

...what? >__> who says she'd move in during the skip?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Actually... Did we want to do that Dungeon Crawl arc? 'Cause this week would be the time...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

In case anyone forgot, I'm going to leave a few IRL days open without RP days so we can RP anything that will happen during the skip. I was thinking the next day, which will be in mid-fall, can start on Wednsday, because that's when my Thanksgiving weekend starts. Everyone cool with that?
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Wednesday is when I leave on a short vacation to visit family. I'll most likely be gone Wed-Fri...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

:<
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ROLE CALL!

Alright, so, I noticed everyone else did this and we didn't, so here's what we're going to do: Everyone who is still here and wants to RP, post an end to your character's day: if they stopped somewhere before the end of thier day, do a quick recap of them getting home and all that, but end it with them going to bed. I'll give you all until Thanksgiving (thursday) night to do this, and I'll start off the new day on Saturday barring anything that makes us need to extend the timeskip-period or something.

Anyone who is moving in a character, post about it here, I'm just going to update the list to say who is and isn't here.

The timeskip will be moving us from mid-summer to mid autumn. Happy RPing.

=======
My characters who aren't moved in:
- I am still going to move in Peter-Rabbit, the Maine Coon (fluffy cat) into a neighboring development after the timeskip. His personality will be changed when I do so.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Erm, Tantrum reporting for whenever he can move in?:3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I'm introducing Ellen after the time-skip.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Start thinking of where your characters houses might be and what they look like, keeping in mind that the streets seem to be arranged based on house size/cost, with the most expensive ones in the north (ending with Zeke's mansion)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Edited Pifer into my post.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

K, you gonna be on tomorrow? If you can't get on tomorrow, I'd actually like to RP that over IRC at some point...

Edit: By the way, why is no one on the IRC? You guys should get back on there, I'm trying to start BsM back up...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Meeka will move in after the skip.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

We'll have to IRC Friday night. Service is patchy here at best, and I have almost no time.

Also, I'm always on #BsM.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Just tallied everything up, here are the active people in Brookshire Meadows:
- RockstarRaccoon
- Neko
- Zander
- JOFOXX
- ctcmjh
- Tobee
- DarkHeartsAndSuch (who has miraculously returned!)

This means that the following people have left:
- Atari
- ChickenFace
- Rubin
- Auzzo
- Thrasherblades
- Dr Prower
- metaecho
- CY_Law
- Buckdida
- BollyTheWolf

That really sucks, 'cause it means we only have 7 people, on the other paw: we only have 7 people! Anyone who wants to join, go ahead and do so, because we're slimmed down alot now.

So, I guess we're not doing anything for the timeskip right now, so I might as well start the new day. How's everyone feel about that?
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

GOGOGO!!!

:3
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

*coughI know I said I gave up on RP'ing, but that was months ago... Heh, I feel like a corpse just posting this after being gone from everything for so long... Well I was right to be gone for those past months, because my life has been way to hectic these past months for me to keep up with anything... (hence my complete disappearance) But I'm thinking of coming back... But just to here, so I don't get overwhelmed, then bored like I did last time. And now with there being school to worry about, it's rare that I'll be on the IRC... if ever. And, honestly, I'm not 100% sure about coming back, so I'll just use on character (Kylie) until I decide... The main reason I even noticed this was from something on DA making me come back to the forums and my curiosity made me check in on here... which I'm kinda surprised... we used to get a page a day pretty much, and you've barely got 1 in the 2 months I've been gone! But... yeah... I might be coming back, my life is hectic and horrible, and...cough*

Edit: *coughCoon, you said you would post something on saturday, and this got up before I saw anything on Sunday (3:00 in the morning, but ehh, who's counting?), just a btw...cough*
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:*coughI know I said I gave up on RP'ing, but that was months ago... Heh, I feel like a corpse just posting this after being gone from everything for so long... Well I was right to be gone for those past months, because my life has been way to hectic these past months for me to keep up with anything... (hence my complete disappearance) But I'm thinking of coming back... But just to here, so I don't get overwhelmed, then bored like I did last time. And now with there being school to worry about, it's rare that I'll be on the IRC... if ever. And, honestly, I'm not 100% sure about coming back, so I'll just use on character (Kylie) until I decide... The main reason I even noticed this was from something on DA making me come back to the forums and my curiosity made me check in on here... which I'm kinda surprised... we used to get a page a day pretty much, and you've barely got 1 in the 2 months I've been gone! But... yeah... I might be coming back, my life is hectic and horrible, and...cough*

Edit: *coughCoon, you said you would post something on saturday, and this got up before I saw anything on Sunday (3:00 in the morning, but ehh, who's counting?), just a btw...cough*
...Wow... me and Jofoxx already decided on how to deal with Kylie disappearing, but it left it open for Kylie to show up again, so... take your time if you're still busy. And you're right, I did mean to start up the new day tonight. Will do that.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

K, done, feel free to post guys.

Edit: By the way, just so you guys know: Peter-Rabbit is the most secret-laden of my characters. You guys should try mining for those awesome tidbits of interesting factoids...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

:D

Welcome back, Dark!

So does this mean that Kylie is still in the neighborhood, or that she's going to come back?
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:So does this mean that Kylie is still in the neighborhood, or that she's going to come back?
What did you guys have planned?
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

That the night before(current RP time) she disappeared, and Pifer is all distraught and trying to figure out why.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Umm... still there. I don't think I could start off well with "She was gone but now she's back" drama so soon...

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

lol Cool beans.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

I am in your rps

Stealing your erm....

POSTS!

moahahha! :3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW