Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Penwrite

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Penwrite »

Meaning Tarot is the White Ranger.
:ugeek: :ugeek:[/quote]

Then where does the Zeo crystal come into play?
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:[/quote]
Okay, I'm lost. You win.[/quote]

*dances a little jig then holds paw out* Good game, sir.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Fiddler and Keys have an argument, which leads to them breaking ties with one another. To spite Fiddler, Keys goes out with none other than Joey. What started out as a revenge "date" becomes all too real, however, when keys finds Joey not only charming, but kinda cute for a dog. The date moves along nicely, and Keys becomes more and more enamored with the young pup before her. As Joey walks her to her door she tries to give him a peck on the cheek, but Joey turns his head deliberately, making that peck a full on kiss. It lasts longer than either of them expect, and by the end of it all Keys can do is say goodnight before going into her house and slamming the door in his face. She sits, stunned for a minute at what just happened. The next day, Keys gets a phone call. It is Joey, asking her out again. Before she realizes what she is doing, she accepts. As she puts down the receiver, she wonders what she has gotten herself into. At this point the first musical number plays, for this is the beginning of the first Housepets! musical!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

But Keys is a boy...

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Dissension wrote:But Keys is a boy...
I thought that Fiddler was the boy. Well, tomorrow after a few more comments I will change the name to whichever the majority says is the girl.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:
Dissension wrote:But Keys is a boy...
I thought that Fiddler was the boy. Well, tomorrow after a few more comments I will change the name to whichever the majority says is the girl.
I could have sworn that Keys was the girl.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Actually we still don't know which is which I personally say Keys is the girl and Fiddler is the guy but it could go either way.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I think Keys is the boy, but maybe they don't even know what they are? Plot twist!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Offically we don't know and the furret says it doesn't matter.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

After a long night of music, both Fiddler and Keys discover that neither is the gender the other thought they were, causing a falling out. Depressed, Keys wanders Babylon Gardens before stumbling upon Sasha as she plays on her own piano. Finding it beautiful, Keys joins in and together they form the new musical duo if the neighborhood!
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

naylorfan90 wrote:After a long night of music, both Fiddler and Keys discover that neither is the gender the other thought they were, causing a falling out. Depressed, Keys wanders Babylon Gardens before stumbling upon Sasha as she plays on her own piano. Finding it beautiful, Keys joins in and together they form the new musical duo if the neighborhood!
then fiddler needs a partner, cause nobody like the violin if its unpartnered. unable to find one, (s)he goes solo. unsuccessful, (s)he goes into a spiral of depression. a year later, keys, now a very big success, finds fiddler, who is a homeless cat, for some reason. keys takes him/her home to nurse him/her back to health. (s)he goes back to fiddler, and they do their thing, making a respectable name for themselves. but sasha gets mad at keys for leaving her, and keys wakes up with his/her ears stapled to his/her androgynous eyes.
bwah bwah
Alex

Post by Alex »

The actor dog is no-one in particular? I don't think so. Readers believe everything Rick writes in the comic, but have you ever thought that he wrote it just to hide the truth? Just think about it. Yellow dog. Purple cat. Colors we never see in real life. That means that the actor dog and Grape are RELATED! They have the weird color gene. That also means that either the actor "dog" is a cat, or that Grape is a dog! However, it has been proven that Grape is way smarter than dogs, which also leaves us with the conclusion that the actor dog is, in fact, a cat! Why would Rick mislead us this much? There is only one explanation. What we've seen in the comic is that cats are smart, and dogs are stupid. Except one - Fox. How is that possible? Simply - Fox is a cat, too! But with a unusual name. Foxes are canines. It's the same situation as with Tiger. He's a dog named after a cat, and Fox is a cat named after a dog. That's why he, knowing that the other cats will make fun of him, dresses up like a husky! It's all so simple!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

except for the fact that you see yellow dogs in real life.
bwah bwah
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Rufus is Peanut's father.

Also Rufus is part of the dark side.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Psykeout wrote:except for the fact that you see yellow dogs in real life.
Yellow, yes. But the shade of yellow that the actor dog has? No!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

totally yes.

and what about the blue ferret?
bwah bwah
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

There is a dog that comes into my work named copper. He is almost that color yellow, if memory serves me right.
My characters
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

really? his name is copper?
bwah bwah
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Yep. His name is copper, but he is yellow. I think that is strange. He's a good dog though.
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

I think the statue's Locke,
and I think that Locke is Jacob...

IN THE FUTURE BINO WILL GO BAK IN TIM ND THEN BEE A BABIE THATS WHER KING CAM FROME
Image Image
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Don't be creepy.

Oh, and real-life dogs are not wild mass guessing, are they?

Are they? ;3

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Dissension wrote:Oh, and real-life dogs are not wild mass guessing, are they?

Are they? ;3
Dissension wrote:Don't be creepy.
Image Image
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Dissension wrote:Don't be creepy.

Oh, and real-life dogs are not wild mass guessing, are they?

Are they? ;3
*dramatic music plays*

*blinks*

*looks over at Bayle, my Welsh Corgi*

You're...you're not really human...right?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

@ Dissension: They are if you think that Rick Griffin used his amazing powers of remote viewing to look at all the dogs in the world and decided to use copper as a model for the mystery dog in the commercial.

Peanut shows his Spot comics to Lester, who proceeds to criticize it on every plot hole and weak point until peanut runs back home with a tear in his eyes. Seeing Peanut visibly upset, Grape asks what happened. When Peanut tells her, she goes to Joey, tells him what happened, and gets Lester's address after a little "coaxing". When Lester opens the door and after Grape introduces herself, Kill Bill music begins to play ( Lester's idea), and an epic battle ensues. It ends when Grape destroys his anime collection, but Grape isn't done. She proceeds to make fun of Lester and put down his entire philosophy until he goes into the fetal position and starts begging her to stop. Grape goes into a long speech about treating people right and proceeds to threaten him if he doesn't start changing his attitude. Joey never sees Lester the same way again after that day.
Last edited by copper on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
My characters
Samson

Post by Samson »

copper wrote:@ Dissension: They are if you think that Rick Griffin used his amazing powers of remote viewing to look at all the dogs in the world and decided to use copper as a model for the mystery dog in the commercial.

Peanut shows his Spot comics to Lawrence, who proceeds to criticize it on every plot hole and weak point until peanut runs back home with a tear in his eyes. Seeing Peanut visibly upset, Grape asks what happened. When Peanut tells her, she goes to Joey, tells him what happened, and gets Lawrence's address after a little "coaxing". When Lawrence opens the door and after Grape introduces herself, Kill Bill music begins to play ( Lawrence's idea), and an epic battle ensues. It ends when Grape destroys his anime collection, but Grape isn't done. She proceeds to make fun of Lawrence and put down his entire philosophy until he goes into the fetal position and starts begging her to stop. Grape goes into a long speech about treating people right and proceeds to threaten him if he doesn't start changing his attitude. Joey never sees Lawrence the same way again after that day.
I do not wish to be a spoilsport but I do believe you mean "Lester" as the annoying anime loving plot hole pointing out dog that is Joey's friend. I apologize if this observation is an annoyance. Please don't send Grape after me. Brawler will not allow me to use his rocket launcher again so I am defenseless.

Tarot and Sabrina's owner is an aging gypsy woman from some European country that is not geographically locatable with any modern technology and can not be pronounced correctly on the first attempt. She holds a vast library of spell books and instruction manuals of how to access the dormant parts of the brain and unlock telepathic powers. She uses a crystal ball to spy on the pets of Babylon Gardens and utters cryptic chants to mess with them as she watches them. She has given Sabrina a powerful love potion for use on Fido.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

Samson wrote:an aging gypsy woman from some European country that is not geographically locatable with any modern technology and can not be pronounced correctly on the first attempt.
i totally read that and was like, "dude. that sounds like something lemmony snicket would write." :lol:
yes, this is a compliment.

keys is really joey.
bwah bwah
Samson

Post by Samson »

I sincerely appreciate your compliment good sir, or ma'am, or furry.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

copper wrote:@ Dissension: They are if you think that Rick Griffin used his amazing powers of remote viewing to look at all the dogs in the world and decided to use copper as a model for the mystery dog in the commercial.

Peanut shows his Spot comics to Lester, who proceeds to criticize it on every plot hole and weak point until peanut runs back home with a tear in his eyes. Seeing Peanut visibly upset, Grape asks what happened. When Peanut tells her, she goes to Joey, tells him what happened, and gets Lester's address after a little "coaxing". When Lester opens the door and after Grape introduces herself, Kill Bill music begins to play ( Lester's idea), and an epic battle ensues. It ends when Grape destroys his anime collection, but Grape isn't done. She proceeds to make fun of Lester and put down his entire philosophy until he goes into the fetal position and starts begging her to stop. Grape goes into a long speech about treating people right and proceeds to threaten him if he doesn't start changing his attitude. Joey never sees Lester the same way again after that day.
*Calls dibs* Just wait patiently for a while, please. I'm a bit busy at the moment.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:

*Calls dibs* Just wait patiently for a while, please. I'm a bit busy at the moment.
Now THAT would be fun to read, Light!
Nitrosparxx

Post by Nitrosparxx »

Don't know if someone already brought this up, But I have a STRONG feeling that Sasha is the Great Kitsune's avatar. The only real evidence I have is that when Bino gave her that piano, she showed impressive skill at playing, despite never playing, and when king stormed off from that christmas party, he just so happened bump into her. Pete said something to the effect that she's protected (which could mean anything) I would point out that sasha and kitsune have the same fur color, but it's hard to tell since Rick probably chose that color because it fit the kitsune. Also, Sasha has Pink iris whilst kitstune has red iris, but again, it's probably just a color preference.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nitrosparxx wrote:Don't know if someone already brought this up, But I have a STRONG feeling that Sasha is the Great Kitsune's avatar. The only real evidence I have is that when Bino gave her that piano, she showed impressive skill at playing, despite never playing, and when king stormed off from that christmas party, he just so happened bump into her. Pete said something to the effect that she's protected (which could mean anything) I would point out that sasha and kitsune have the same fur color, but it's hard to tell since Rick probably chose that color because it fit the kitsune. Also, Sasha has Pink iris whilst kitstune has red iris, but again, it's probably just a color preference.
No, you are right. Sasha's eyes are pink because the great kitsune wasn't paying attention while merging with Sasha. Instead of red eyes, she got pink ones, and her intelligence went down a few IQ points. Her powers are also slightly stunted because of this. He is slightly ashamed of what happened, which is why he hesitates to use her like the spirit dragon uses tarot. Instead, he uses a light touch, and "guides" her actions instead of telling her upfront.
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Peanut is the Last Dog of Krypton. His Spot(the Superdog) comics are the result of an unconscious drive to be a hero which is for the most part repressed by his status in society as a pet.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Nitrosparxx wrote:Don't know if someone already brought this up, But I have a STRONG feeling that Sasha is the Great Kitsune's avatar. The only real evidence I have is that when Bino gave her that piano, she showed impressive skill at playing, despite never playing, and when king stormed off from that christmas party, he just so happened bump into her. Pete said something to the effect that she's protected (which could mean anything) I would point out that sasha and kitsune have the same fur color, but it's hard to tell since Rick probably chose that color because it fit the kitsune. Also, Sasha has Pink iris whilst kitstune has red iris, but again, it's probably just a color preference.
I brought up that theory as well. I still say if he does have an Avatar its Sasha but again since he is the GM he might not have one.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

naylorfan90 wrote:Peanut is the Last Dog of Krypton. His Spot(the Superdog) comics are the result of an unconscious drive to be a hero which is for the most part repressed by his status in society as a pet.
So his real name's Krypto? I knew it! :ugeek:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Max, Fido and Peanut get Tarot to use her hyperreality illusions on Bino in A Housepets! Christmas Carol! King plays the ghost of the friend for Bino, and he does it in his usual "cheerful" manner. Fido dons the mantle of the Ghost of Christmas Past, Max plays the Ghost of Christmas Present, and Peanut becomes the Ghost Of Christmas Future. Turns out Peanut is a good actor and plays his grim role very well. They each visit Bino the night before Christmas, and impart lessons of humility, sanity, and tolerance on Bino. It becomes quite the spectacle when Bino awakens the next day.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:Max, Fido and Peanut get Tarot to use her hyperreality illusions on Bino in A Housepets! Christmas Carol! King plays the ghost of the friend for Bino, and he does it in his usual "cheerful" manner. Fido dons the mantle of the Ghost of Christmas Past, Max plays the Ghost of Christmas Present, and Peanut becomes the Ghost Of Christmas Future. Turns out Peanut is a good actor and plays his grim role very well. They each visit Bino the night before Christmas, and impart lessons of humility, sanity, and tolerance on Bino. It becomes quite the spectacle when Bino awakens the next day.
Must...resist...urge... Dibs!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:
copper wrote:Max, Fido and Peanut get Tarot to use her hyperreality illusions on Bino in A Housepets! Christmas Carol! King plays the ghost of the friend for Bino, and he does it in his usual "cheerful" manner. Fido dons the mantle of the Ghost of Christmas Past, Max plays the Ghost of Christmas Present, and Peanut becomes the Ghost Of Christmas Future. Turns out Peanut is a good actor and plays his grim role very well. They each visit Bino the night before Christmas, and impart lessons of humility, sanity, and tolerance on Bino. It becomes quite the spectacle when Bino awakens the next day.
... -_-'

*cough-translations-cough*
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tha Housedog wrote:
*steps in* I have made an executive decision. You may not touch this idea until you have finished ASD and done a few translations for valerio. I am cruel, and enjoy hurting others. Deal with it.

The milton ferrets are really just robots being controlled by Daisy. She keeps up her "idiot" facade to deflect suspicion away from her. She not only gave them to old man Milton, but she was involved with his death. She is doing all of this so that she will have the power to change things. Her motives are somewhat mysterious, but Peanut and King are onto her.This is holmes v. Moriarty all over again. In the end, it's all about love. Daisy is in love with a cat, and wants to change things for interspecies relationships.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote: Must...resist...urge... Dibs!
*steps in* I have made an executive decision. You may not touch this idea until you have finished ASD and done a few translations for valerio. I am cruel, and enjoy hurting others. Deal with it.

The milton ferrets are really just robots being controlled by Daisy. She keeps up her "idiot" facade to deflect suspicion away from her. She not only gave them to old man Milton, but she was involved with his death. She is doing all of this so that she will have the power to change things. Her motives are somewhat mysterious, but Peanut and King are onto her.This is holmes v. Moriarty all over again. In the end, it's all about love. Daisy is in love with a cat, and wants to change things for interspecies relationships.
I want to write that one more. Copper, do I have your permission to write that one after I have finished ASD and done a few translations? I really want badly to write that one.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

re: wildma s gessuingg

Post by CaptainPea »

mistre sandwitc isa where wlof
Image Image
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tha Housedog wrote:
copper wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote: Must...resist...urge... Dibs!
I want to write that one more. Copper, do I have your permission to write that one after I have finished ASD and done a few translations? I really want badly to write that one.
As long as you fulfill prior commitments you may. Now is this the Christmas Carol or the Milton Ferrets?
My characters