Pet Friendly: VerdeGrove

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly: VerdeGrove

Post by The Game »

Ash pointed at Brill's nose. "Apparently. Maybe you should get that cleaned up. Do you have a first aid kit or something in your Dad's shop?"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Neko wrote:Abbie smiled and waved, "Bye Joy!"
Alex tilted his head in confusion, "...Bye?"
Varialis sat on the bottom hammock inside his caravan, his tail rested between his legs and him staring at the floor. Was it right for me to just leave them like that?. Shifting his weight he rolled into the hammock and then to his side, looking out through the tiny opening to the outside the window provided him at his angle. I should have taken them, but what would Lucid say when I do that.. The wind stirred then picked up, blowing in a few orange and red leaves along with a fall nut. I wish could turn back time, that way- - No, I wouldn't be here if I could.. He looked at the clock, '4:30' it read and he rolled to his other side and tried to go to sleep.

But he couldn't. He stood back to his feet and paced around the room. This is just too annoying. . ., he thought to himself as he took placed a canvas over an easel. The fastened the sides, readied some paints and started painting. Brush after brush, streak, smudge, trace, paint and drop, his picture slowly came to life. The absorbing forest background seemed distant to the viewer, the blueberries on the bushes were so real one could almost feel to pick it off and savor on its juicy goodness. A little brown cat, stood angelically near a shrub, leaning down while holding a side of her dress up, collecting blueberries in the makeshift cloth basin. Though standing guard near the viewer was a white cat, chivalrous and brave as a knight, unarmed yet his presence was overwhelmingly powerful. He stood back and admired his work. He would have called it great, if not for the strong blue eyes that looked back at him. He simply stood there, smiling yet unable to move. The essence of his painting slowly leaking to his reality. He watched as his mind moved the little kitten at the back, she hummed a tune as she picked another bunch of berries, though this vision was quickly dismantled as the forward feline glared at him. He stepped back more, cautioning himself as he continued looking at the girl though he now decided to watch at a distance. He regained his lost smile and continued looking at the painting. I'm sure you two will be fine.
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"No need, it's just a scratch!" Brill said, although wiping away another drop of blood. He didn't really want to go back to his dad's so soon after taking that sandwitch anyway. He looked around towards everyone from left to right, before standing back up. He remained leaning on the wall, as he scratched his head, pondering if his owner would be so mad. "I guess I should check though..." He began, talking about the first aid. After all, his nose was still bleeding a little. "...but would any of you be willing to take the blame for me? You know, in taking Dad's breakfast? Hehe..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Ash didn't even think before nodding. "I will. My parents will eat my head for it, but they'd do that anyway. I might as well give them a reason this time." Sadness clouded over his face, but it fought it away with a bright smile. "And anyway, I've never been willingly bad...even if it is just pretend. It could end up being...a learning experience for me." he added, trying to make it seem like a joke. Honestly, he didn't want to get in trouble...but at the same time he did. His parents were going to get mad at him for something later anyway, and it wouldn't be for a good reason. But if he did this, they'd finally have something to be mad about. Ash smiled again. "Yeah I'll do it, and it might even turn out to be a little bit fun!"
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Brill looked oddly guilty at managing to get Ash to say that. If anything, it made Brill want to take the blame just because Ash often took blame, espiecailly that he didn't deserve. He looked down, for just a scond, before biting his lip and saying: "Are you sure? I don't really want to put you in more trouble..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

"You couldn't put me in more trouble if you tried..." Ash crossed his arms. "And I'm not taking no for an answer. So let's go get your nose fixed." Ash said, smiling brightly. He turned and began walking towards Brills' owners store.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Flora looked at the two of them, "Wait, if one of us gets a First Aid kit, then brings it out here to you, then none of us will get in trouble." She suggested, not wanting anybody to be in trouble.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Yeah, that'd work!" Brill happily said, smiling. He sniffed as he felt another drop of blood, before quickly thinking what his dad could say. Alongside that, what else was there to do? "Tell him we're gonna go on a hike as well, or something like that. I don't know, just something that'd make it seem natural to why I won't come back for awhile." he smiled, confidently as he said it. Just gotta hope his dad doesn't ask about the sandwich...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Closed for inactivity.

A revival of this rp is in action right now.