Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

lightwolf21

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer continued along the side of the house to her doghouse. "Well, here we are." she said to Dale, she was still noticeably cold and shivering since she didn't have her scarf. "I ended up staying out later with you and the others than I thought I was going to, so I got locked out. The problem with the ferals I mentioned earlier; we've been having to lock our doors lately. I might have to sleep in the doghouse, too. I'll probably be coming back after you fall asleep...if you don't mind. I'll figure something out if you aren't okay with it. But if you are, don't freak out if you wake up and I'm in there with you...and don't try anything funny," she added as she lightly poked the cat in the chest.

---

Meanwhile, inside the cellar, Darren was conversing with Parker. "Really?" Darren asked, scratching his head. "He's not even taking up half of it," he said, indicating the deeply sleeping Husky.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Yeah... well..." Parker looked at the time on his iPod. "Wow, Summer and Dale are taking an awful long time. I'm going to go see check up on them. Wanna come with, Darren?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

"Why don't you go without me, Parker." Darren, answered. "I can watch the preserves...besides I'd probably get lost in the snow, since by now it's deeper than I am tall...aaaand I'd rather not go out into the cold right now."
Also:
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Disgracefully, Dimitri was a light sleeper (sometimes), Parker and Darren's conversation woke him up. He stretched followed by a long yawn and got off from the couch "Uhg... wha... what is going on?" said with a heavy tone of laziness, yawned and stretched again and asked "Where are you guys going?"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I'm going to go check up on Summer. It's been a while since she left. I want to make sure nothing happened to her. See you later, then." Parker waved as he left. After he climbed the steps out, he put in one earbud and started listening to his iPod. It's days like this that make me glad that I'm a Collie. But Summer and Dale aren't, so I need to hurry. He started to jog to Summer's house.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren turned to the Husky after waving goodbye to Parker. "He'll be right back. But I'll be staying here to watch the preserves so...you could sleep if you wanted to." He paused a moment, wondering if he should mention the other things that happened while Dimitri was sleeping on the couch. "Your hat...or ushinka...or whatever it is, fell off while you were sleeping so Parker put it back on for you. You also mentioned something about a cat...a beautiful cat." He stared at the Husky curiously. "...while you were sleeping."
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri coughed "What?! uh, maybe I was... uh..." The husky put his paw in his eyesDAAAARN! Eliel was right, I talk while I sleep! "... So, my ushanka fell, huh?" Dimitri was really nervous and that was his excuse to get out of the subject "Where is it?" He started to look around
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

*ahem* Darren said as he cleared his throat and pointed to the opposite end of the couch.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

*Looks at the couch* "Oh... Thanks, Darren" *ahem* He remained silent...
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker was still jogging. "*Huff* Halfway there! Why do I live so far away from Darren's place? This is ridiculous!"
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren stared at the Husky. "Parker heard you say something about a beautiful cat, as well." The chinchilla didn't smile. Instead he looked sincere. "He didn't think much of it, though. I get the feeling he doesn't find it too odd. I'm not sure how the rest of the neighborhood feels about it...Reminds me of a story I once heard about a dog and cat couple in another neighborhood, but I digress...does this 'beautiful cat' have a name?"

---
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Nice, but I do not know what you are talking about..." said Dimitri in a serious way while looking away from Darren.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

"Look, I didn't mean anything by it," Darren said, crossing his arms and turning to face away from the Husky. "I'm sorry if I offended you." The chinchilla sighed. "I won't bring it up again if you don't want me to." He lightly kicked a crumb of bread from the leftovers and put his paws in the pant pockets of the Santa suit. He slumped his shoulders and started to slowly walk away. He hung his head dejectedly. "I just wanted to chat." *sniffle*
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri sat in the couch and said to the chinchilla "Look *sigh* sit with me, I did not mean to make you feel like that. Come on, sit next to me" He petted the couch.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Friiiiiick, this is a long way to run, thought Parker. "Almost... *Huff* there..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale scratched behind his head, "Uhh.. i don't think thats the best of ideas..."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer crossed her arms and turned her head away defiantly. "What...you have something against dogs?" She turned back around and looked back at the cat. "Sorry to say it, but at this hour, your options are limited. I'm trying to be helpful and it's my doghouse, so you can sleep there under my conditions which, in my opinion, don't seem entirely unreasonable or out in the cold... It's your choice." She paused for a second. "Unless you can give me a good reason why you think it's not the best of ideas..."

---

Inside the cellar, the chinchilla walked over to the Husky and got up on the couch to sit down. He sat there a minute. "Soooo...yeah..." the chinchilla rubbed the back of his neck. It was a bit awkward. He'd wanted to talk to Dimitri about something personal, but then he'd found out the Husky didn't want to talk about it, so now they didn't have anything to talk about. "Sooo, you're Russian, huh?" Darren finally asked.
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale stopped. "N- no.. its not you, its me.... i-.. i'll just sleep outside somewhere.." He started to turn around.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker had finally made it! He looked around and noticed that the back gate was open. Hmm... maybe they're still back there?
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer grabbed Dale's shoulder. "Wait." she said softly. She grabbed both of the cat's shoulders. "I'm sorry, that was outta line. You can sleep here if you want. I'll figure something out...I'm sure there's still room in the cellar."
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker saw Summer's hands on Dale's shoulders. "WHAT THE!?" Parker covered his mouth. He realized that he had just yelled loud enough to be picked up by both Summer and Dale and ran off, his eyes tearing up.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

"Parker?!" Summer exclaimed, as she heard him yell and turned to see him running off. The Collie looked to be distraught in the quick glimpse she saw of him. "Go ahead, Dale," she said to the cat. "You can sleep here." She started off toward the gate. "I need to check up on Parker...and like I said, I'll sleep in the cellar."
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale turned just in time to see Parker running. He heaved a sigh and pinched his forehead in annoyance, He looked up, not listening to Summer. He took off running after parker, soon passing summer. (A-8) Soon he was mere feet behind parker, and he didn't look happy.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker hadn't noticed Dale. He was too consumed in his thoughts... What was I thinking? I should have known Summer was...I should have just stayed at the cellar. *Sniffle*
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer on the other hand, did notice Dale as he passed her, and easily. "What?" she said. Dang, he's fast.
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

when Dale was close enough he reached out and grabbed Parker by the back of the collar, instantly stopping causing Parker to stop also. Dale slung Parker back so that he slid on his back in the snow. (S-8) He then got on top of Parker, holding him down by the shoulders as steam drifted out of his nose. "You have something you want to say? huh?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker struggled to get out of Dale's hold. "MMPH! Get off of me! I don't really want to deal with YOU right now! Just leave me alone!"
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer was soon standing beside Dale and Parker. The cat was holding the dog on the ground. "Dale, let him go!" she shouted. "What's with you? You're acting violent all of a sudden..."
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

lightwolf21 wrote:Summer crossed her arms and turned her head away defiantly. "What...you have something against dogs?" She turned back around and looked back at the cat. "Sorry to say it, but at this hour, your options are limited. I'm trying to be helpful and it's my doghouse, so you can sleep there under my conditions which, in my opinion, don't seem entirely unreasonable or out in the cold... It's your choice." She paused for a second. "Unless you can give me a good reason why you think it's not the best of ideas..."

---

Inside the cellar, the chinchilla walked over to the Husky and got up on the couch to sit down. He sat there a minute. "Soooo...yeah..." the chinchilla rubbed the back of his neck. It was a bit awkward. He'd wanted to talk to Dimitri about something personal, but then he'd found out the Husky didn't want to talk about it, so now they didn't have anything to talk about. "Sooo, you're Russian, huh?" Darren finally asked.

Looking down, he said to the chinchilla"Yes, part Russian by blood family and part Mexican and French by adopted family" he took a long sigh "When I was back in Mexico, there were too many rats, and were is rats there is cats, I was walking to the store and I saw these cats annoying a female cat. I Hate when males annoy/bother/disrespect females..."
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dales angered expression soon turned to that of surprise as he loosened his grip on Parker. He stood up slowly, still in a little shock. "I-i.. i dont know...i.." Dale started to feel a little woozy, swaying back in forth without even finishing his sentence. All of a sudden he fell to his knees to the right of where Parker was laying, falling face first flat into the snow. Dale was out cold.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer looked with confusion at the cat, then to Parker before looking back at the cat. "What just happened?" she asked Parker.

---

Darren was listening to Dimitri's story, intently. "Do you often go to the store for your family?" Darren asked, completely missing the point.

"Oh...I hate seeing that too." the chinchilla said, standing up and finally realizing what the Husky was trying to say. "The weaker are always getting picked on by the bigger and stronger. I can relate to that." He realized he'd interrupted the story. "Sorry...I get carried away, please continue." he, added sitting down.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker sat up and looked at the collapsed Dale, then at Summer. "I don't know..." He said, trying to get up. "What I DO know is my back hurts." He rubbed his lower back with his left hand.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer offered a paw to Parker to help him up. "So what was with your expression earlier? When you saw me talking to Dale?" She shivered. For the last few seconds she hadn't been running, and her warmth had left her.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri nodded "Yes, the society where I lived was screwed, no respect, nothing. Well, going back to the story, I decided to help the female cat. I said to the 3 cats 'Stop!' and one of them told me 'Ha!, what are you going to to, Cat Lover!?. I got angry, calling me a cat lover was like calling me a... well, you know... I punched this guy in the face, tacked him, grabbed a newspaper and started to slap him with it. When I finished with him, I stood up and said to the other cats 'Who is next you (Mexican swear in plural) cats?!' They got scared, left the cat alone and ran away." *ahem* "Then she said thanks, hugged me and *COUGH*ki... kissed me...*COUGH*" Dimitri was red like the crimson Soviet flag *ahem*...
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker took Summer's hand and she pulled him up. He noticed Summer shiver, and hugged her. "I...It's just, when I saw you with your hands on Dale's shoulders, I kind of lost it.... Speak of the devil, what do we do about Dale? We can't just leave him laying there..."
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer didn't really know what was going on. The hug from Parker seemed to have come out of nowhere. She didn't mind it though...it was warming her up. "What do you mean, you lost it?" she asked. The hug seemed to be lasting a little too long for comfort. She gently broke the hug off as she looked at the unconscious cat.
"We'll take him back to my doghouse." she said as she lifted Dale's left arm over her neck. "Help me out, Parker...grab the other side."

---

Darren was enjoying Dimitri's story. He liked good stories. He stifled a laugh as the Husky turned the same shade of red as his Santa suit. "Oh, ho." He started. "Was that your first crush...did anyone find out...what ever happened to her?" The chinchilla was firing off questions left and right. He had to find out what happened next.
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Oh, uh, nothing." Parker blushed. You MORON, you held on too long! he thought. He picked Dale up by his right arm and helped Summer carry the cat, his feet dragging in the snow, into her doghouse.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

*ahem* "For some reason I... liked that, I was not a "Cat Lover" but I just... I don't know... She was a gray cat, beautiful green eyes, about 2 months older than me. Nobody knew that ever happened... And well, her name was Victoria... somehow we... *cough*started to date*cough* we hanged out about 13 days *sigh* those where good days..." All the sudden Dimitri got in a real heavy noticeable depressed mood "One morning, I was watching the news with Eliel, my owner, and we got the same ol' crappy news about 'Today, 4 people sleeping with the fishes, one hanged man from a bridge, bla bla bla' nothing interesting till I heard something new 'We have some live news about a shoot out in Los Altos area' Los Altos, the place where I lived, I could hear the gun shot from my house 'These images we are showing you right now are from our helicopter, Noticia 12, we can see right now the suspects surrendering, and now they are getting apprehended by the poli... wait there is another criminal and... he has a hostage... It's a cat!'*sniff* when they said cat I reacted right away and watched the screen and... there she was... Victoria held hostage... that svoloch was pointing a gun at her head! ARGH!!! I couldn't DO ANYTHING! I saw everything slowing down, my heart was... it just just died in that moment... A police officer was dumb enough to try and save the day, it was too late both got shot down *SNIFF* my beautiful Victoria and... that son of a... *grrr*" Dimitri started to cry but tried to hold it "Why... WHY?! *sigh* perhaps, if I never met her this wouldn't never happen...I am a big idiot, why I didn't go over there, it was 6 blocks away from my house! I can't still delete all those images from my head, it was terrible, two months later my family and I moved all the way over here..." He remained silent, destroyed, depressed. Dimitri looked at Darren "And you, Darren, YOU are the only one who knows this... Can you keep it?"
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren was sobbing. "Tha...that's the saddest...story I-I ever heard." He blew his nose on his Santa suit, tears were streaming down his face. " I can keep it a secret. I won't tell anyone...but it wasn't your fault...you couldn't have known...if you hadn't met her in the first place, who knows what could have happened...those cats might have gone too far...and then, she wouldn't have met you...she wouldn't have had whatever wonderful times you shared with her..." he looked down before looking back into Dimitri's eyes. "...am I wrong?"
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

*sniff* "Perhaps... Maybe it was faith, destiny, karma, 'luck' or something like that... Like they say, God acts in weird ways, huh? But I am not into religion..."
"You are right, if I never helped her, who knows what would of happen... She was young, like me, she did not deserve to die *sniff* Gwad why? No one deserved that..." Dimitri started to cry a little bit, he tried so hard to hold it "You are a good listener, Darren, thanks" Dimitri looked down, his tears started to fall to the ground.
"Victoria and I had great times, a good healthy relationship..."
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!