Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by rempar11 »

here he is

Code: Select all

Name:Black Dust
Species: Dog-Alaskan Klee Kai-Male

room: Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
He wears a sweater made by his mom with love.His main color is brown with spots of white and black.He wears a pair of red shades.He white pair of wings around his neck. 
And he is always wearing some new different hat each day. He also carries a 8-leaf clover

-Personality-
He is a mama's boy and hes proud of it. He likes to skateboard and roller skate. He Also likes to read. 

-Other Notes-
He can read very fast,but hates reading books with "pictures".
He is very shy around new people but becomes a chatterbox when hes happy

-SPECIAL-

Strength: 4 "I Can lift that... THAT CHAIR"
Perception: 3"blah blah blah....wait. its midnight already?"
Endurance: 5"lets go biking to china...i mean the block."
Charisma: 7"so...you like pie? I LIKE PIE TOO!.(INSERT very long talk here)"
Intelligence: 9"2000 page book? easy."
Agility: 7"Lets climb that tree!"
Luck: 8" i always carry my 8 leaf clover!"

[color=#808040]this[/color]

Last edited by rempar11 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

Would you call him black, black dust or dust?
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

well it might be dust or ash
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Okay, I've decided to create another character for OT.

Name
Robert "Robbie" Ket (Pronounced "cat")

Type
Main character

Species
Calico cat

Neighborhood
Oasis Towers

Appearance
Rob is a 5 feet tall, orange (Think Marvin color) calico cat, with a white belly, neck and muzzle. He is normal built and has a rather long tail. His fur color gets darker on top of his ears and tail. He also has a spot on his left eye. Rob's eyes are dark-brown. His collar is electric blue with a simple ID-tag hanging on it, which is just a gray metal circle with a letter "R" on it. Rob usually wears fingerless gloves and sunglasses.

Personality
Having the appearance of the "cool guy", Rob will often try to act like it. He likes being in the middle of attention, and he'll try everything to get everyone to like him - if there's someone who dislikes him, he won't sit still until he changes that person's way of thinking. Rob doesn't care much about the rules, and he loves doing crazy stuff. He rarely gets sad or depressed. Despite not being acting serious most of the time, it is very possible for him to be serious, it all depends on the situation.

Other notes
-Rob first lived in Spain, then London, and then OT. His accent is rough, and he talks slower than the usual English speaker.
-Just like Glenn, Rob isn't into females, but he's much more open about it.
-Rob can't swim, but he doesn't dislike water (for example during showers).
-Rob is a multi-instrumentalist, being able to play guitar, keyboard and drums.
-He can read, but reading doesn't entertain him at all.
-Unlike most other pets in OT, he doesn't have a cell phone, because he doesn't want one.
-Lives in apartment number 301.
-Loves cuddling and being petted.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength: 4 (I could lift that, most pets can do it... oh wait, I can't...)
Perception: 5 (Was that a seagull? Eh, I don't care...)
Endurance: 8 (I just ran 3 miles and I feel great!)
Charisma: 9 (Hi, do you wanna hang around? We'll party and do lots of crazy stuff! We can cuddle, too!)
Intelligence: 6 (No, I haven't read that book. 3+3x3=12!)
Agility: 6 (I'm faster than that average cat from behind the corner.)
Luck: 4 (The chance of winning is 50%. Oh crap, I lost... twice in a row.)
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

ok dust is going to Sunset Plateau
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

New Character!

Name- Genesis Detinys
Species- Grey Wolf
Gender- Male
Age-20 pets years (about 6 human)
Neighbourhood- Yorkshire fields

Appearance- A grey wolf with red eyes and a black-tipped tail. Collar (if on him, which he usually does have on) is blue with a ''Coin of Fate'' hanging from it. Has a some small arm damage due to an incident that happened months ago.

Personality- Is an all-around nice guy who likes talking to people and learning about them. He's very intelligent and has no trouble being social. He likes to let Fate decide all of his extremely important decisions, he uses his coin to let fate decide what he should dp in these situations. He does not tolerate people picking on and harassing those weaker or lower than them, and will not hesitate to act against such acts. He enjoys quiet tranquility. Will help his friends when they need help or ask him for help.

Other Notes-
-Bisexual
-Gets irritated when people don't listen to what he's saying for awhile
(I'll probably add more when I think of good ones that fit him)
-Loves when he gets Human food

SPECIAL-
Str-7
Per-4
End-7
Cha-6
Int-8
Agi-7
Luk-3

http://img517.imageshack.us/f/apartment ... inish.png/ (Will fix this later most likely, Failed at MS Paint)

8000BF please
Last edited by Rendak on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Good character, but what neighborhood will he be in?
Richarson Valley

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Oops! I missed alot fo stuff! But this is what I get for making him at freakin 11:00 PM after a long day no? I'll revise it later today. The neighbourhood is Yorkshire Fields.
Revised a bit! Now I just need to Do this Apartment Layout...This may take awhile......
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rendak wrote:Oops! I missed alot fo stuff! But this is what I get for making him at freakin 11:00 PM after a long day no? I'll revise it later today. The neighbourhood is Yorkshire Fields.
Revised a bit! Now I just need to Do this Apartment Layout...This may take awhile......

Richardson Valley still has openings...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Well perphaps I shoukd check out Richardson Valley sometime....I've really only looked at 2 Neighborhoods more than at Glance, and that'd be YsF amd RG

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I recently made a new rule in Radiant Gardens.

No mythical creatures. Your character can use magic, but it would be much more preferred if they didn't. My character Morrigan is the only exception to this rule, because she allows me to keep control of the magic without having to delete posts.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Name: Crayon Cryice
Species: Alaskan Malamute
Neighborhood: Yorkshire Fields
Type: Main Character

-Appearance-
Crayon’s coat is uniformly gray from his back to his side where it quickly becomes white.He wears a blue collar with a plastic crayon that looks like ice. He has a lean build and is slightly smaller than other malamutes.

-Personality-
Crayon is easily disgusted at dirty places as he is used to the clean environment of his apartment, especially the kitchen. He is quite independent as his master, Caramel Cryice, works as a professional food sculptor for the neighboring town and is home only during the weekends. He sleeps on Caramel’s bed as Caramel was too busy to find him a bed when she still worked at a local restaurant. She grew to like his company and grew quite fond of the extra warmth she received.

Before Caramel’s promotion, Crayon used to bring his food when she brought him to work and practiced sculpting with it. He gained a poor morning appetite as he could never bring himself to eat his finer works.

-Other Notes-
-Has very close friendships with the local deli stores.
-Always carries a pair of easy clean gloves and a small spray bottle of antiseptic alcohol.
-Usually carries a ceramic sculpting knife, but uses steel occasionally.
-Usually studies on his free time.
-Friendly, but quiet in group conversations.
-Easily manipulated.
-Has stayed in Japan for a few weeks when he was ~1.

-SPECIAL Stats-
S - 5 (Too much strength makes it hard to comfortably sculpt).
P - 5 (Not much happens except for spoiled or contaminated food.)
E - 5 (Constantly clean environments makes one more vulnerable in dirty areas.)
C - 8 (Friendly, and is a motivational speaker.)
I - 4 (Knows how to read and write though he only knows common words.)
A - 9 (Precision and speed is essential in sculpting.)
L - 6 (There are days that just doesn’t go your way.)

House: Click!
Name: Caramel Cryice
Species: Japanese American (F)
Type: Owner

-Appearance-
Caramel has long straight black hair but also a workmate that loves playing with her hairstyle so much that it's rare for her to have the same style for more than a week. Caramel is easily confused for a pure American as her Asian heritage does not manifest itself in her appearance.

Outside the kitchen, Caramel is often found wearing loose casual men's clothing. She carries an umbrella like a katana.

-Personality-
While Caramel inherited her mother's looks, her father's samurai attitude was able to find its was into her heart, though she has an extremely soft spot for the spitz family of dogs. She barely tolerates failure and gets highly depressed whenever she fails in her work.

Being a woman born in American soil, she knew she had no chance of inheriting the family business though she still chose to study in Japan in order to learn about the family trade. In the end, she returned to America to help her elder brother with his expansion of the family business. She chose to be a worker instead of a manager even against the protests of her brother, who eventually succumbed to her persistence.

-Other Notes-
-Owns unit 49C of the luxurious Parkview Apartments.
Name: Eziel Cryice
Species: Japanese Spitz, Male
Type: Secondary Character

-Appearance-
Eziel has longer fur than most of his breed due to his constant exposure to the cold freezing climates of the step-in freezers. He has a lock of hair that sprouts from the center of his head and arches like an antenna to his front and it reaches down to his waist. He occasionally wears rectangle framed glasses and is frequently found with earphones plugged into his ears.

His fur and hair are completely white and he stands at 5’2”. He has a very fluffy tail and has a pensive face, only further intensified if he wears his glasses. His collar is black and his tag is a fist holding an ice cream scoop made from a plastic that looks like ice.

-Personality-
Eziel is an enigma that shifts between seven staged personalities. The most common is his serious personality that acts very maturely and almost parental to most, though he rarely makes eye contact with this personality and prefers to talk indirectly and look at other places.

He is also considered to be rational as he thinks of multiple situations for every event encountered. Although he doesn’t think too deeply into anything, it does keep him from deciding with emotions.

-Background-
Eziel is the pet of the head of the Cryice family and though he does not require the others to always treat him as the head, he expects them to do so on the right times.

He manages the 9th Street Cafe’s Juice Bar in the morning and gives free self-defense lesson to the pets of those that sign up for the self-defense lessons on the MMA gym next door.

Other Notes:
- Wears glasses for no reason.
- He wears earphones that are connected to an unpowered mp3 player.
- Works in a juice bar in the morning and as a self-defense assistant instructor at night. Specialty: Submission hold.
- Only reads last week’s newspaper.
- Has strange mannerisms.
- Knows how to put “soda” effects to drinks.

S - 7
P - 7
E - 5
C - 5
I - 6
A - 7
L - 5
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Heth

Post by Heth »

Okay well now that I'm home and finished refining my sheet some here we go

Name: Heth Drakiel
Common Basilisk
20 pet years (roughly 5.5 human years)

-Radiant Gardens-
Main Character

Appearance:

Heth is 4' 6" tall and dark goldenrod coloured. His body is average, with slight muscle toning (runner/swimmer physique.) His tail is approximately 2' 6" long (just over half his body length.) Heth's head crest is 1' 3" long, and his back crest is a foot long and really soft so it can be pressed down/flattened easily. Heth also walks perfectly upright, like a human except for the fact he's got digigrade legs. Heth's collar is the same color as his scales and the tag is shaped like a dragon's head mid-roar. Heth wears a thick cloak on cool nights, and during the winter due to his cold blood.

Personality:
Heth is very flirty, but seldom serious about it flirting with playful tones in his voice, when he is serious his tone changes to a serious one (of course), however his flirtatious nature is only a facade to hide his lonliness and inner depression (due to: SPOILER). Despite Heth's buried sorrow he is rather optimistic. Heth is slow to consider someone a friend since in the past he's made poor friend decisions and has been betrayed numerous times. Once Heth considers someone a friend (or someone considers him a friend) he is fiercely loyal to him/her and will do anything in his power to help them in way, shape, or form. Heth has since dropped his façade entirely no longer being flirty, and instead being deadpan serious nearly all the time now that his owner is away and he's by himself. He also has become extremely reclusive only coming out at night, when no one's around to do his training. If someone were to want him to come out during the day he or she would need to practically drag him out

In terms of activities Heth. . .
Loves: Messing around with others, playing video games, Roleplaying outside
Dislikes: Ball sports (except dodgeball), interacting with others
Hates: Dancing, Singing publicly (unless it's Rock Band/Guitar Hero)

In terms of Food Heth. . .
Loves: Fruits (especially Peaches, Bananas, Strawberries, Watermelon)
Dislikes: Grains (unless used in Pasta like Spaghetti)
Hates: Vegetables (tolerates Peas and Potatoes)

Other Info:
Heth is bisexual

SPECIAL:
Str - 6 (due to his athletic build Heth is slightly stronger, and tougher than average)
Per - 10 (Heth is highly observant)
End - 6 (due to his athletic build Heth is slightly stronger, and tougher than average)
Cha - 2 (Due to being so deadpan serious and rambling about loneliness most try to avoid him)
Int - 10 (Heth is basically a genius)
Agi - 6 (Heth has finally trained up his agility)
Lck - 2 (Heth's luck has steadily dropped over time leaving him REALLY unlucky)
Last edited by Heth on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
TachyonWolf

Post by TachyonWolf »

Well this character is really more for fan fiction, if anything. Mostly I just like the character idea. Here for temp storage.

Name: Tex Miles
Species: Boarder Collie

-Appearance-
Like most Boarder Collies white nose and most of his face with black over all of his back and part way up his arms. Has a Texas shaped dog tag and a hat that he usually does not where on his head but lets hang around his neck.

-Personality- (He is partly based off of me.)
Although at first glance he looks a lot like a stereotypical Texan he actually is not. Cross a paladin, a scholar, a nevus wreck, a happy go lucky kind of guy. Happy go lucky kind of guy and nevus wreck? Yes, he is usually happy go lucky but if he makes a mistake he can quickly breakdown. He is very observant and likes to study, but not read a lot, he listens to what people say and experiments to learn hands on, not by reading a book… but the Internets ok for him. He is very disciplined when he is working, but the opposite when off duty, typically wasting time with games and such.

Flaws:
Can switch to panic mode where he is less helpful that he would hope. (although if it’s a really dangerous situation he can act SOME of the time)
Over focuser, can lose track of time wasting time.
Over thinker, while he can be fun, if someone tries to do tell a spontaneous joke he may accidentally become a killjoy, by logic’ing the funny out of it. Also he is takes thing literally and can easily miss a joke.
Easily push in to doing things he does not want to by “oh come on’s”

-His life- (not anything like mine.)
Well first he spends much of his being his human “sisters” Seeing Eye dog. While on duty he is very disciplined but worries a lot about his sis.

-Other notes-
He has a cell phone in his hat. =)
Likes philosophy, he is trying to become a more Zen’y kind of guy
Like me he has an undying love for food, and by food I mean meat!

S: 4 (he is very tough but he is only a Boarder Collie.)
P: 7 (notices most things happening around him, super eye sight, although he has a bit of a hearing problem. Its hard to tell but he some times asks people to repeat them selves)
E: 3 (More of sprinter, gets tired fast)
C: 7(Is nice for the most part… but can be VERY annoying at time.)
I: 10
A: 8 (Boarder Collie again, LOVES Frisbee)
L: 3 (Although he considers himself lucky, that’s from his positive look at life, he still ends up in a lot of tough spots)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Name: Eidler Arena
Species: Jack Russel Terrier, Male
Neighborhood: Yorkshire Fields (Guest)

Appearance:
Eidler would appear to strangers as a champion Jack Russel Terrier getting his regular exercises and a controlled diet as his build, coat and stature is similar to the show dogs. He wears a confident smile like his fur and is constantly found wearing a black bow tie as a collar.

His fur had an unusual growth which caused him to appear to be wearing a white tuxedo up front, only to be complemented by his choice of collars. This “formal” pattern also affected his lower body causing him to look like he’s always going to a wedding. He has a brown patch over each eye that extends up to his ears.

Reference: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6ZhAAN5xNBU/S ... +puppy.jpg (Though the patches aren’t connected in the middle like in the picture.)

Personality:
Eidler is a very relaxed Jack Russel and hates exercise more than anything. An unusual metabolic rate allows him to eat as much food as he wants and never gain weight so he abuses this and enjoys flirting with women, both pets and humans, for snacks and only for snacks. He will, however, willingly give his food to those who are really hungry as he doesn’t need to eat so much to satisfy his stomach.

Another notable behavior of Eidler is his addiction to light gambling and a lucky streak to match it. He limits himself to slot machines but can be found every now and then purchasing lottery tickets. His master, Jacopaul Arena, a freelance photographer, doesn’t seem to care as he always ranges from breaking even to coming out on top.

Other Notes:
-Lives outside of Yorkshire.
-Surprisingly, he was able to get a night job as a cashier in Yorkshire.
-Was once denied of his prize once for having both winning tickets.
-Jacopaul usually drives him into Yorkshire Fields in a Ferrari he won.
-Collects traffic cones as a hobby.

S - 5 (“No carts in this lane.”)
P - 5 (“I don’t hear flushing in there mister. . .”)
E - 4 (“Why exercise when you can sit around pushing groceries or pulling a lever.”)
C - 9 (“Well, you can’t win ‘em all.”)
I - 3 (“Well you push it and if it beeps, the computer will do the computing for me.”)
A - 6 (“No shoplifting!”)
L - 10 (“Hey, I just won. . Again!”)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Name: Aethon Lightbreeze
Species: Fox
Neighbourhood: Yorkshire Fields (Main!)

Appearance: Aethon is a Black furred fox with a white tip on his tail and white belly fur. He has on a black collar with a dagger charm with a slightly coloured end. He is usually seen smiling or with a happy expression on his face. He is seldom seen sad.

Personallity: Aethon is a happy, somewhat weird, and silly fox. He has a habit of 'flirting' (Not exactly, but no better word for it) With other males who look appealing to him, or just for fun. Aethon can get serious when the need arises, but usually keeps up his happy personality. He loves wandering the streets at anytime and looking at all the shops to see what interesting things they have on display, or for sale. He is a very social fox and will barely hesitate in talking with somebody who seems like they wouldn't mind it. He is usaully on good behaviour, but likes to get mischievous sometimes, even manipulative. Due to his personality, it would not be odd for him to have met alot of the residents already (Please tell me otherwise)

Other Stuffs:
-He's gay
-He likes to read
-He enjoys things that look nice, such as art (Good art of course)

SPECIAL:
Str- 7
Per-5
End-4
Chr-9
Int-6
Agi-8
Luk-4

Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Owner: Ivan Arturovich Molotov and Eliel Ivanovich Molotov

-Name-
Dimitri Ivanovich Molotov

-Character Type-
Main character.

-Species-
Dog, Siberian Husky

-Age-
15 pet years old

-Neighborhood-
He would like a Neighborhood with all kind of things (you know, drama, comedy, etc.) with good and bad things, EXCEPT for magic.

-Appearance-
Red collar with a star as a tag, in the cold he uses a white scarf and a black ushanka with the soviet star.
Note: He uses glasses in outdoors because he is a little blind (can’t see in a long distance)
Ushanka: Mostly know as Russian hat. It’s a winter hat with ear flaps.

-Personality-
Nice, friendly, likes to laugh (listening and telling jokes), extremely patient (when out of patience, please don’t try to pi$$ him off), gentle, like to help other people, when he is alone for a long time he kind of gets depressed (There is lots of ways to cheer him up like giving him a nice hug, talking to him, tell him a joke, etc.), likes videogames like GTA IV and Call of Duty (CoD 4, World at War, Moded Warfail 2 and Black Ops) and likes to tell some stories about his life and hear other stories, LIKES RUSSIA, likes donuts and other food, enjoys Russian history, Russian folklore music, likes to sing and likes WWII stories.
Talks slowly (sometimes he talks fast), medium speed thinking and not really great with ideas, likes to tell all types of jokes, like to talk about politics, etc.
*cough*cat lover*cough*

-Other Notes-
Talks with a little Russian accent, way looong backstory, some times gets depressed for no/unknown reason, knows how to talk Spanish, English and a little bit of Russian, sometimes wears his ushanka, thinks a lot about life, deeply hates traitors and, when angry/mad, talks in Russian.
Sometimes makes a “Soviet Russia” joke in any random moment (Includes bad moments and inappropriate moments) just for fun, even if he is in a bad mood.
Example of a Soviet Russia joke:
“In Soviet Russia, we consider him guilty until proven dead”
“In Soviet Russia, car drives you!”
“In Soviet Russia, road forks you!”

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 5 “Can someone help me with this thing? Whoops, nevermind. I taught it was going to be heavier”

Perception- 7 “Is that raccoon in that over there, yes the one breaking into the house... Make that YOUR house” (With glasses)
Perception- 2 "Is that a car over there...? What do you mean that's your mom?!" (Without glasses)

Endurance- 5 “Ok, my leg hurts a little, lets get to the next checkpoint and take a rest. I should stop joining this 50 km marathons”

Charisma- 8 “Hello, hola, sdrazvuite, my name is Dimitri Molotov, nice too meet you, gusto de conocerte, ochin priatna”

Intelligence- 7 “Intelligence, the most powerful weapon in the world. I will use it to screw around…”

Agility- 6 “Can’t touch me, hammer ti- OH GWAD, MY LEG! I’m ok, I’m ok, I’m ok… No more splits for me”

Luck- 4 “Aawww, there goes my pizza”

The backstory will be told in a matter of time.

Edit...

Ok, since my post got locked, I will put my character (Dimitri) backstory here:

This is the shortened version

Dimitri was born in Volgograd, Russia and his animal family was from a little town in Siberia. In Volgograd, Dimitri was caught by the authority when he was only a half year old pup, months later in the "dog house", he was adopted by Ivan A. Molotov who took care for some days and took him to Mexico for a present for his son. In the Mexican residence of Ivan, Dimitri had a new owner called Eliel Ivanovich Molotov (Son of Ivan) who was about to be 8 years old. Since that start was like cheese and cake, great new friends, new comrades. They had the same interests shared everything, except for the cheese cake, they were a great duo, years became months, months into weeks, time was really fast with those two guys. When Eliel was 12 and Dimitri was about 13, they discovered a new world, NO... A new country, both were in love with the great and Dimitri's homeland, Russia. Both studied and did many things to learn everything about Russia, they even liked the culture and both tried to dance the Trepak and sing "Katyusha", both learned to write Russian Cyrillic and tried to talk Russian, they were highly motivated for it (both learned without a teacher or instructor), but something was happening to Dimitri, he started to feel attracted to cats but that did not affect his relation with Eliel and the love to Russia. Years later, Mexico started to get a little un-secure and un-safe to the Molotov family, Mexico was getting full of crime and the Molotov family had no other choice but to leave Mexico and live in a good place without gang wars, gunshots and not so smart politics, till' they found a wonderful place to live, a wonderful pet friendly and social place to live (in another country, of course!).

Like I said, this is not Dimitri's full version story and WILL BE said in the matter of time in the roleplaying.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

You have a good character, but I think you don't fully understand the SPECIAL system.
Russiarules1 wrote: Strength- 5 “Can someone help me with this thing? Whoops, nevermind”
With a five here, he should be as strong as any normal pet.
Russiarules1 wrote: Perception- 7 “Is that spider in that tree over there, yes the one between that house and the other one”
With a seven in perception, he wouldn't be able to see that well. Especially when you say that he is near-sighted.
Russiarules1 wrote: Endurance- 5 “Ok, my leg hurts a little, lets get to the next checkpoint and take a rest”
Again, a 5 is average for a pet. But you make him seem like there should be a 3 here or something.
Russiarules1 wrote: Charisma- 8 “Hello, hola, sdrazvuite, my name is Dimitri Molotov, nice too meet you, gusto de conocerte, ochin priatna”
Alright, this one is good.
Russiarules1 wrote: Intelligence- 7 “Intelligence, the most powerful weapon in the world. I will use it to screw around…”
Again, another good one.
Russiarules1 wrote: Agility- 6 “Can’t touch me, hammer ti- OH GWAD, MY LEG! I’m ok, I’m ok, I’m ok…”
With a six, he should be slightly above average. But you make Dimitri sound like he is rubbish here.
Russiarules1 wrote: Luck- 4 “Aawww, there goes my pizza”
Well, a four sort of makes sense here. But remember, 5 is average.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Well, it is funny that 6 is actually the real average. When 42 is divided by 7 we actually get 6, not 5. That automatically makes every pet better than the average pets!
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Actually with 42 stats, it gives the players more choices in creating their characters and still maintain the balance between entertaining and sustainability. Yes, it allows you to make pets with certain affinities while still allowing other stats to remain on the average, but having this freedom is more enjoyable as you don't have to sacrifice other traits just to put emphasis on one. Taking real life into account, most people's "total stat points" are above the average even though statistics would try to tell otherwise.

In short the 42 stats is there to give people leeway on making some attributes better, but you are not required to use all 42 stats. X3
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Aquablast wrote:Well, it is funny that 6 is actually the real average. When 42 is divided by 7 we actually get 6, not 5. That automatically makes every pet better than the average pets!
*Ahem*

5 is average because 10 is the highest you can go with a single stat.

*disappears. again.*

what what? Jolly good time.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yes, but stats, 42 points. Average points per stat: 42/7=6. That's what mathematics tell us. But Brittles told us that 5 is average, and he started PF, so we'll keep it like that.
Richarson Valley

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

My character for The new SeaBreeze Harbor RP:
~Type~
Main.

~Name~
Parker "Spots" Wray.

~Gender~
Male.

~Age~
8 human years, 28 pet years.

~Species~
Dog; Border Collie.

~Personality~
Peppy, happy-go-lucky, trusting, slightly forgetful.

~Appearance~
Parker has mainly white fur, random spots all over his body(the reason behind his nickname), a line of black fur that goes over the bridge of his muzzle, and a blue collar with a snowflake motif hanging off. His tail is half black and half white.

~Back-story~
Parker has lived in Seabreeze Harbor all his life, but he can only remember the last 4 years of his life, and has a tendency to get into trouble quite easily, even though he never intends for anybody to get hurt. It just happens that way. (Hence the 'noodle incident', which actually involved a wet noodle.)

~Strengths and Weaknesses~
Strengths: Can tell when people are lying.
Weaknesses: Is overly trusting; this has come back to bite him on the butt before.

~Other Notes~
*Absolutely despises his nickname, "Spots."
*Has claustrophobia, but he can picture himself somewhere else and be fine.
*Has had a recurring nightmare for the past year (plot fodder).
*Has a tendency to start singing in a low voice if he doesn't think anyone will hear.

~Picture~

~Stats~
Strength-6
Perception-7
Endurance-6
Charisma-4
Intelligence-6
Agility-5
Luck-4

EDIT- Picture changed.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

My character for the new Seabreeze Harbor PF roleplay thread:
-type-
Main

-Name-
Summer Tipcian, 'Tipsy' (her 'parents' use it, but only when teasing her)

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
human 8, pet 28

-Species-
Dog; Pitbull/Dalmation Mix

-Personality-
Serious, Understanding, Very protective of residents living on her street and has a strong desire to set a good example for the other pets in the neighborhood. Tends to speak her mind, so can come across as being a bit tactless. She is a bit bitter when her past is brought up (especially the part about being kicked out of the academy and being considered a failure)

-Appearance-
White throughout, faded brown spots scattered about like a Dalmatian, neighborhood watch vest (typical orange street construction vest with reflectors, but with a 'neighborhood watch' patch on the left breast pocket.

-Back-story-
Having lived on the streets of Avocado City in Southern California, Summer lived among a lot of crime. This inspired her to go the Police Dog academy when she was old enough. However, her superior officer eventually kicked her out after discovering the use of banned substances. Since then, she's been to rehab and her family moved to Seabreeze Harbor to give her a fresh start. The street on which they took up residence needed a watchdog for their neighborhood watch program. Since Summer had some police dog training, she was the most likely candidate.

-Strengths & weaknesses-
S - Great watchdog; basic police dog training and experience
W - Severe case of arachnophobia and also slightly afraid of other creepy crawlies; sometimes her old addiction creeps back up

-Other notes-
Use her nickname...if you're looking for a world of hurt.

-Picture-
Drawn by me. XD

-Stats-
S-5 “What can I say…? It’s a job requirement :)
P-9 “Nothing happens that I don’t know about… Not on my watch.”
E-5 “Must…endure.” >_<
C-7 “Come with me if you want to live.”
I-5 “I know everything I need to, to protect my friends.”
A-6 “Hop a fence? Sure.”
L-5 “I don’t believe in such nonsense.”

Font Color #4040BF
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak wrote:Name: Aethon Lightbreeze the 5th
Species: Fox
Neighbourhood: Radiant Gardens

Appearance: Currently unavailable due to him having no physical form Aethon is a Black furred fox with a white tip on his tail and white belly fur. He has on a black collar with a dagger charm with a slightly coloured end. He is usually seen smiling or with a happy expression on his face. He is seldom seen sad.

Personallity: May or may not be currently applicable Aethon is a happy, somewhat weird, and silly fox. He has a habit of 'flirting' (Not exactly, but no better word for it) With other males who look appealing to him, or just for fun. Aethon can get serious when the need arises, but usually keeps up his happy personality. He is a very social fox and will barely hesitate in talking with somebody who seems like they wouldn't mind it. He is usaully on good behaviour, but likes to get mischievous sometimes, even manipulative.

Backstory: Aethon Lightbreeze has a troubled past for such a friendly individual.

Other Stuffs:
Currently not applicable
-He's gay
-He likes to read
-He enjoys things that look nice, such as art (Good art of course)

SPECIAL:
Currently irrelevant
Str- 7
Per-5
End-4
Chr-9
Int-6
Agi-8
Luk-4

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Seeing that I've lost Zeke's page I shall redo it here...

Type- Main
Neighborhood - Radiant Gardens
Name - Zeke Warren
Age- 15 dog years
Collar- Blue with a silver eighth note for a tag
Species - Dog (Malamute)
Eyes- Two different colors the left is an emerald green and the right is a vivid blue
Fur- White with paws ears and tail tipped black
Extras
He always has his violin with him
He is Bi
He loves the night sky
He often gets lost amongst his thoughts
He reads alot of books mostly fantasies and mangas
Uses electricity magic
S - 5 "I'm not strong, but I'm not weak either"
P - 5 "Hmm? Sorry I was reading..."
E - 5 "Phew, gotta catch my breath..."
C - 5 "I can be cute if I wanna!"
I - 8 "I read so many books, I can't help but know alot"
A - 9 "Can't catch me!"
L- 5 "Ohhhh a penny"
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

-Type-
Main

-Name-
Wendy Goh

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
Four (in human years), Fourteen (in pet years)

-Species-
Dog: Pomeranian

-Neighborhood-
SeaBreeze Harbor

-Personality-
Very friendly, but also very shy. She does her best to make friends, but this is rooted in an insecurity, as she fears they won't like her. At its most extreme, this results in her often agreeing with the last thing someone said. But she isn't flaky or stupid, just determined not to offend anyone. The problem is that this means it is easy to manipulate her--she has a will of her own, but usually only listens to it if it goes along with what someone else wants. She also has a few odd quirks (see below) that she fears to tell others about unless she knows they wouldn't laugh at her.

-Appearence-
All white, except for a brown stripe from her nose to her tail on her backside. Some find her odd appearance cute, but this may be part of her insecurity. She has beautiful blue eyes and wears a gold collar with a tag shaped like a thimble, which she calls a "kiss" (she was named after Wendy from "Peter Pan"). In the winter she wears a yellow parka and muff, in the summer she wears a yellow tutu and daisies in her hair. She likes yellow because it's sunny and warm, and pleasant.

-Backstory-
Wendy has just recently been adopted by her current owners, having had at least one other set of owners in her past, and she is still getting used to the Gohs, trying to be nice, cheerful, and kind so that they will like her. She has just moved into the neighborhood but they have lived there for some time now. She has one older brother named Nicholas, a retreiver, but is no longer living with him as he has taken a job as a seeing eye dog, something for which she admires him immensely. If others show an interest, she likes to talk about her brother.

-Strengths&weaknesses-
Strengths: She is a good people person (pet person?) in that she has an uncanny knack for seeing the good in people and is motivated to try to draw it out. Though you might not expect it from how shy she is, she is a good friend and a good arbiter for settling differences. She also has a good imagination and is clever in her creativity, although she's better at this than she thinks she is.

Weaknesses: She is painfully insecure, to the point where if someone won't like her, she will stubbornly keep trying to be nice and find out what makes them happy until they do. This makes her too dependent on others for her own self-esteem. It is also easy to manipulate her into doing things (as long as they're not DANGEROUS or just plain wrong), or at least into agreeing with things. While not ditzy, she does have some odd quirks and beliefs that prompted her previous owners to take her to a vet to see if she was mentally stable, but the vet found nothing wrong with her. She runs the risk more of APPEARING weak and even stupid than actually being so.

-Other notes-
When she is by herself, or with friends in the know who don't judge her for it, Wendy carries with her a favorite toy: a stuffed toy dog (of a nondescript breed) named Peter. When she is with others, she carries Peter around with her in a backpack. But seen or unseen, Wendy is never without Peter, who she pretends (believes? We can't be sure....) is her son. She talks to him as though he could answer, and responds as though he HAS answered. Her favorite holiday is Halloween, when she can dress up in costumes without being judged--she likes to dress up as other animals, but she goes further, giving them names, personalities, and backstories, almost to the point where it seems like she has "become" the character (but we can't be sure....). She has a few costumes at her current home but would like to have more, and she likes to put one on at least once a day, when no one can see her. Having been named for Wendy in "Peter Pan", she calls her thimble tag a "kiss", and she calls kisses "thimbles" (i. e., she "thimbles" her stuffed toy Peter).

-Picture-
Isn't she cute?

-Stats-
Strength- 4
Perception- 8
Endurance- 8
Charisma- 6
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 3
Luck- 5
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

-Type-
Main

-Name-
Francia 'Fran' Rivers

-Neighborhood-
Seabreeze Harbor

-gender-
Female

-Age-
5(17.5)

-Species-
Dog; 3/4 Chihuahua, 1/4 dalmation

-personality-
Francia can be a friendly canine. She's also the artistic type, sometimes bringing along stuff like colored pencils, paintbrushes, canvas, and various other artistic stuff. However, she can be furious, like times when she thinks an art supply or two of hers was stolen or lost. Besides art, she also likes other ways of being creative, like, reading, writing, and occasionally cooking. She can also be good at acting, too.

-appearance-
Looks pretty much like a chihuahua in terms of physical features, although she's at least a few inches taller than purebred Chihuahuas. She has white fur, along with dalmation type spots. She has white eyes, her collar is blue, and, her dog tag looks like a pallete. She also wears a white T-shirt, that looks like it has paint splotches on it.

-Backstory-
I'll do it some other time.

-Strengths & Weaknesses-
Someother time.

-other notes-
She's bisexual. The percentages are about 40% female, and, 60% male.
-Picture-
Coming soon

-Stats-
Borrowed from the main OOC, too lazy to write my own.

Strength- 4

Perception- 9

Endurance- 3

Charisma- 7

Intelligence- 10

Agility- 4

Luck- 5

Color is 999999
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

I found Darren's old character sheet:
But he's completely different than I've been portraying him so I'm rewriting a character sheet for the Darren I'm using in Seabreeze Harbor.

-type-
Main

-Name-
Darren Hyde

-Gender-
Male

-Age-
human 4, pet 28

-Species-
Chinchilla

-Personality-
Think Tim Curry mixed with Shakespeare mixed with Robin Williams, but he also has a heart of gold and is understanding of others. He enjoys good stories and entertaining others. Craves attention.

-Appearance-
Chinchilla, that is all. His owner dresses him in various clothing, as if he's her doll or something...I dunno.

-Back-story-
Darren was separated from his parents when he was fairly young. He was accidentally packaged with a large shipment of grapes on export to the United States from Chile. Upon arriving, as luck would have it, the man that found him in the crate had a brother that worked in the circus. Darren was able to get a job travelling with the circus as a side show for the younger children. He interacted with the puppets in a puppet show and loved entertaining the children. During night’s he would brush up on his acting by watching movies. His caretaker in the circus was kind enough to teach him how to read, as well. When the circus went out of business he asked to be dropped off at an exotic pet-store in hope that a young child’s family would adopt him so he could continue to entertain. What he didn’t count on…was Anna. He was bought by the Hyde’s to stop Anna's temper tantrum; she absolutely had to have him as a pet. He’s been living in Seabreeze Harbor for the last year.

-Strengths & weaknesses-
S – Sweet-talker
W – At a foot tall, he has certain…limitations; is okay with the dark, but NOT okay sleeping in it.

-Other notes- (modified from original character sheet)
* The Hyde's have a five year old daughter, Anna, who insists that Darren is a girl.
* Anna loves to dress Darren in doll clothes.
* He has an earring, a plastic clip-on that used to belong to one of Anna's old dolls.
* He HATES being dressed up, especially if it's in girl’s clothes.
* Darren generally tries to stay as far away from Anna as possible, sometimes going as far as leaving the house. As long as he’s with other pets of the neighborhood he’s okay with being outdoors.
* He's 11” tall, and around 5 pounds

-Picture-
Coming soon.

-Stats-
S-2 "I'm 11" tall and 5 lbs...what do you think?"
P-5 “Did you see that?...No I'm asking you...I didn't see it.”
E-4 “Let me take five."
C-9 “I'm the life of the party?...except at cemeteries.”
I-5 “I am an actor, not a thespian.”
A-3 “I can scurry...does that count for anything?”
L-5 “Break a leg?...I hope not.”

Font color #000000
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Here's one for Seabreeze Harbor
-type-Main

-Name- Locke Woods

-Gender- Male

-Age-human 2.85, pet 17

-Species- Dog (German Shepard)

-Personality- Kind and caring and a bit of a romantic. He will stand up for his friends and what he thinks is right

-Appearance-
A normal German shepherd fur pattern and wears a purple collar with a paintbrush tag. His eyes are icy blue

-Back-story-
Just recently moved to Seabreeze Harbor with his aunt Mimzy a fortune teller. His mother and father died in a fire and no one knows how it started. He started painting since he was three and has been ever since

-Strengths & Weaknesses-
S – Photographic Memory
W- Fear of fire and Gets nervous about lightning

Other notes-
Picked up a few tricks from his aunt such as palm reading, tea leaf reading, things like that
Often has paint in his fur from painting
He's Bi
He loves books, favorites are Romance and Fantasy
Is obsessed with the "Makeout Paradise" Series
-Stats-
S- 4
P- 7
E- 4
C- 9
I- 8
A- 4
L-6
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Here's one for Seabreeze Harbor

Name - Locke Woods
Age - 17 dog years
Neighborhood - Seabreeze Harbor
Species - Dog (German Shepard)
Fur- Normal German Shepard Color
Eyes - Icey Blue
Collar - Purple w/ Paintbrush tag
Personality - Cold in exterior but once you warm up to him he ins a nice guy.
S - 4 "Strength really isn't really all that matters..."
P- 7 "You have a good future ahead of you"
E- 4 "Ease up a minute..."
C- 8 "I'm nothing to fuss over"
I-7 "Look over there its the constellation Sagitarius"
A-4 "Why the rush?"
L-6 "Whoa I almost dropped it!"
Extra
He's a painter and more often than not will be found with paint stains on his fur
Has photgraphic memory
He lives with his aunt Mimzy who is a fortune teller and has picked up a few tricks from her (Palm reading, Tea reading, etc)

Hey Wolven? Could you please format it like the others in Seabrease Harbor?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Fixed it, is it ok now?
Pet Friendly:
Zander

Post by Zander »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Fixed it, is it ok now?
well, there are still a few things wrong, read my comment on it in the seabreeze OOC.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I fixed it in the SH OOC
Pet Friendly:
Attalim

Post by Attalim »

Would anyone be opposed to me snooping about for a PF to join?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Attalim wrote:Would anyone be opposed to me snooping about for a PF to join?
Of course you can :mrgreen:

The more, the merrier!
Attalim

Post by Attalim »

*Prods the mod* Ooooh, look it's a mod, *prod prod* What does it do *Prod*

Now which pet friendly to join, hmmm, Seabreeze has space :D maybe I should try there.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Yeah, you can join, I guess... but you have to possibly wait a little bit.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Attalim wrote:*Prods the mod* Ooooh, look it's a mod, *prod prod* What does it do *Prod*

Now which pet friendly to join, hmmm, Seabreeze has space :D maybe I should try there.
No prodding the mod. *prods the member* Oooooh, look it's a member, *prod prod* What does it do? *prod*

Well, Seabreze, Brookshire and Richmont have room. The others might, but I'm not sure. Seabreeze is a very fast paced rp, while Richmont and Brookshire are moderately paced. I would suggest reading up in the OOC and the RP threads for any neighborhood you want to join. Remember the forum rules, the Pet Friendly rules, and the neighborhood rules as well
Attalim

Post by Attalim »

Hmm Russia?

Sorry mod, wont prod you again mod... *Prods.. someone else.. not the mod*

I might go for a moderate paced one, just reading through a few threads at the moment :D