Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

lightwolf21

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor RP

Post by lightwolf21 »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri looked at Darren with a confused look"Haven't seen the time? It is almost 11 PM, and I am sorry about the cellar thing, I thought it was Summer's for a sec... Whoops?"
Darren waved a hand to the Husky in an understanding manner. "No worries. I'm going to see if my dad will let you stay here." He replied as he scampered down Summer and across the cellar floor to the stairs that led up into the house kitchen. Summer felt it was noticeably warmer in the cellar. She gave a dismissive look to the Husky as she walked over to the table and had a seat in one of the chairs. Now that everyone was down here, it actually didn't seem as crowded as she thought it would be.

She looked over at the new Labrador. "Hey...um...Alex was it? What brings you to the neighborhood?" She felt a little dumb asking such an obvious question, but she also felt she needed to know all the pets in the neighborhood, and that question seemed as good a start as any.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker, seeing that Summer had sat down, sat in the chair directly across from her. He crossed his arms, patiently waiting for Alex's answer.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Just to do a little conversation, Dimitri commented "So, it is a nice night with snow, isn't it?" after his little comment, he sat down in a little box.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex looked at the screen. "Save Me" by A7X it read.
"I see you like hard rock. I like some hard rock songs, but not a lot, I just don't want any of that screaming crap."
He turned to Summer, "Uh, I rather not go into it right now... but the basics is that I just moved here. That was a lie. Wanting to impress them, Alex threw a piece of jerky into the air, planning to catch it with his mouth. It half worked. The jerky piece bounced off his nose and landing into his mouth. "Uh... TA DA?" He threw his arms out in the classic "Ta da" expression.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker stood and clapped a bit, then walked to Dale. He waved his right hand in front of Dale's face. He yelled as loud as he could, "Dale! Come on, bud! Join us at the table! You won't get to know anybody if you don't try!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale sighed, walking over to the table and sitting down. He was really tired and just wanted to go to bed, but obviously these pets weren't going to stop until they squeezed every last bit of information out of him.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex looked at the screen. "Save Me" by A7X it read.
"I see you like hard rock. I like some hard rock songs, but not a lot, I just don't want any of that screaming crap."
He turned to Summer, "Uh, I rather not go into it right now... but the basics is that I just moved here. That was a lie. Wanting to impress them, Alex threw a piece of jerky into the air, planning to catch it with his mouth. It half worked. The jerky piece bounced off his nose and landing into his mouth. "Uh... TA DA?" He threw his arms out in the classic "Ta da" expression.

With Alex's act, Dimitri cheered up and laughed a little bit"Hehehehehe, good one, a good ol' classic... Reminds me of one time I tried to do that but with Skittles, I will never try it again, once the little candy landed on my eye and bounced inside my ear, two minutes later I tried to do the same thing, it was a success, kind of... The Skittle landed right in my mouth, but it went to deep and caused me a choke that almost kills me... Hehehe, 'The Skittle of Death'"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex decided to break the silence. "So... Mr. Hoodie, What's your name?" Alex sat down as well, his eyes on Dale.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale gave Alex a death glare. "Dale." He seemed to spit it out as if it were a cuss word, not taking a liking to his new nickname.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex's head jerked back, his ears drooping. "S-sorry, Dale..." He sunk in his seat, and hoped someone else will say something.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer didn't like where this was heading. Apparently, now wasn't the best time to try talking to Dale. She wanted to find out more information, but they weren't getting anywhere at this rate. She turned to the cat "Dale, listen..." she looked at him imploringly.
"We can pick this up another time if you're tired. We haven't been very polite since you got here. You've probably been traveling since you left the last town you visited and haven't had much rest."
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex decided to let Summer deal with Dale. "Heh Dimitri, that's pretty...funny I guess. Alex moved towards Dimitri to whisper in his ear. "Maybe we should leave Dale alone for the night, let him sleep. He waited for Dimitri's answer.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Just then, Darren came running up to the group. "Dimitri," he called out, "Dad said you could stay, as long as Anna gets to play with you." The chinchilla shuddered as he mentioned her name.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex decided to let Summer deal with Dale. "Heh Dimitri, that's pretty...funny I guess. Alex moved towards Dimitri to whisper in his ear. "Maybe we should leave Dale alone for the night, let him sleep. He waited for Dimitri's answer.
"Yeah, he looks tired" he answered Alex, just after that Dimitri checked the time"Darn, 11:46 already, it is getting late, but I am not tired, yet..."
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

lightwolf21 wrote:Just then, Darren came running up to the group. "Dimitri," he called out, "Dad said you could stay, as long as Anna gets to play with you." The chinchilla shuddered as he mentioned her name.
With cheers he responded "Whooo! Thanks, Darren! Thanks, gracias, spaziva!" Dimitri got off from the little box he was sitting on and stretched "What a breath of fresh air!" he said, still in a cheerful way "Thanks again Darren, so... who is Anna? he asked with big curiosity.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

lightwolf21 wrote:Summer didn't like where this was heading. Apparently, now wasn't the best time to try talking to Dale. She wanted to find out more information, but they weren't getting anywhere at this rate. She turned to the cat "Dale, listen..." she looked at him imploringly.
"We can pick this up another time if you're tired. We haven't been very polite since you got here. You've probably been traveling since you left the last town you visited and haven't had much rest."
Dale nodded, turning off the iPod and taking out the earbuds. "yeah, I'm pretty tired. Where's that doghouse you were talking about?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Wait, we need to figure out a couple of things. Namely, are we meeting here again tomorrow? Second: Dale, my offer still stands. Do you want me to ask my parents if you can stay at our house after tonight? And Summer, if he says yes, will you help me convince my parents?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

"'Whoa, Parker. Settle down." Summer said, putting her paw on the Border collie's shoulder. "I'm sure we'll all run into each other sooner or later, and we have all day tomorrow for Dale to decide what he's going to do." She took her paw off his shoulder and walked toward the steps leading outside. She turned to Parker. "...and yes, I'll try my best to convince your parents if he wishes to stay. But it's really up to them." She began walking up the steps. "C'mon Dale. I'll show you to my dog house." she said, waving to the cat to follow her. She walked out into the cold night.

As Summer left, Darren waved goodbye. He turned to Dimitri. "Anna is my owner. Her parents got me for her so she wouldn't throw a fit in the pet store. She can be a bit of a brat..." he ran up the side of one of the legs of the table and stood on top of it. He turned to face Dimitri again. "She's the one that dressed me in this." He waved his arm down the front of himself, indicating the Santa suit. He placed his paw on his face, and made an overly dramatic gesture. "Oh, the inhumanity." He fell to his knees and pretended to sob. He stood up and took a pose to make himself look afraid. "She's a monster I tellz ya." he added, putting on a mobster accent. "Sooo...good luck." he said, grinning at the Husky.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

lightwolf21 wrote:"'Whoa, Parker. Settle down." Summer said, putting her paw on the Border collie's shoulder. "I'm sure we'll all run into each other sooner or later, and we have all day tomorrow for Dale to decide what he's going to do." She took her paw off his shoulder and walked toward the steps leading outside. She turned to Parker. "...and yes, I'll try my best to convince your parents if he wishes to stay. But it's really up to them." She began walking up the steps. "C'mon Dale. I'll show you to my dog house." she said, waving to the cat to follow her. She walked out into the cold night.

As Summer left, Darren waved goodbye. He turned to Dimitri. "Anna is my owner. Her parents got me for her so she wouldn't throw a fit in the pet store. She can be a bit of a brat..." he ran up the side of one of the legs of the table and stood on top of it. He turned to face Dimitri again. "She's the one that dressed me in this." He waved his arm down the front of himself, indicating the Santa suit. He placed his paw on his face, and made an overly dramatic gesture. "Oh, the inhumanity." He fell to his knees and pretended to sob. He stood up and took a pose to make himself look afraid. "She's a monster I tellz ya." he added, putting on a mobster accent. "Sooo...good luck." he said, grinning at the Husky.

Trying not to laugh, ze husky responded"hehehehehe santa suit...*cough* Anyway, that will be 'niet prabliem', I can tolerate my owner's heavily idiotic friends, I am sure I can tolerate everyone else" Dimitri did a looong yawn "So, you should thank your owner, thanks to that *hehehehe* Santa outfit you could go outside to the snow! But anyway, I am really tired... It would be great if I could sleep in any kind of couch, I miss my couch :'(*cough*" Dimitri took off his hat and kept it on his hand and continued "Darren, uh... I don't want to sound arrogant or something but, can you tell me where I can sleep?"
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren thought about it for a moment. "Well, the problem is my dad said you could sleep in the cellar...I assume he meant you can't sleep in the house, but there should be an old couch we've been meaning to get rid of in the corner somewhere." The chinchilla made his way to a corner of the cellar, passing between Alex and Parker. He stopped and pointed to an old couch...it wasn't terribly worn to the point where springs were sticking out of it, but it certainly had seen better days...and it was upside down. "Here it is," he said as he scampered back to the Husky. "Sorry it isn't much, but you said any couch, right?" he grinned. "...you, uh...might want to turn it right-side up before trying to sleep on it."
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri just looked at the couch in a weird way, a way it could no be explained"... Thanks... That couch is... it is just... IT IS GREAT! Sure, I'll just do almost anything to sleep in that couch, thank you Darren! Spaziva, Gracias!!!"* Dimitri got to work immediately, when the couch was ready, Dimitri jumped on the bed and 4 seconds later he fell asleep. "geewd nite, Darr...zzz ZZZ zzz"

*Dimitri has a huge passion for sleeping in couches.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale followed behind summer, placing the ipod in his pocket as he emerged into the snow.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker laughed, watching Dmitri plop down on the couch and automatically fall asleep. "Heh, that was fast. " He turned to Alex. "So, Alex, since you have a DS hanging off your collar, can I assume you have one? What games do you have?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer turned on her flashlight. The wind had died down only a little but the visibility due to the falling snow wasn't perfect. She looked behind her to make sure Dale was there before slowly walking toward her house. Okay, so he hasn't done anything to cause you to distrust him...but he hasn't done anything to prove you can trust him, either, she warned herself. She walked without speaking to the cat. She knew she would just end up asking questions, and she figured Dale wouldn't want to answer them tonight.
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale looked around as they trudged through the snow, summer seemed strangely quiet, but Dale didn't dare ask, he was promised a shelter for the night and didn't want to do anything to change that.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

As they were walking, Summer glanced over her shoulder and saw Dale looking around. Keeping her flashlight aimed in front of her, she stopped and turned her head to face him. "Looking for something?" she asked in a sincere voice. She turned her head back around as soon as she'd said it. "Sorry, I...I was trying not to ask questions," she shook her head. "...forget I asked."

---

Darren watched the Husky fall asleep and laughed quietly to himself. "...and I thought cats were heavy sleepers," he whispered to himself as he turned to the new dog." Hey Alex...you never did say where you moved in..." He indicated the preserves. "My family would be more than happy to make you a welcome gift. You should let us know where you live so we can stop by soon."
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex was surprised at the amount of attention he was getting; he did not like Darren's question, so he chose to answer Parker's first.
"Well, yeah, I have quite a few games, and a DS in my backpack"--He pointed to the backpack on his back with his thumb--"Mostly platformers, and One Call of Duty game; surprising how well it works." He hoped that Darren would not ask the question again.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren climbed up the table leg and stared at Alex. Just stood and stared. Not saying anything, not even blinking.
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex stared back at him, slowly making his head be only a few inches away from Darren's face. He hoped to get a funny reaction out of it.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker began thinking about what was in the basement. "So Darren, what all's down here? Kinda mysterious, what are all these 'preserves'?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren waved a paw in front of his face, trying to get rid of the smell. Oh, man... dog breath. He coughed, which sounded more like a squeak, and turned toward Parker. "Oh I thought you knew, Parker...come to think of it, you've never been down here before have you." He pointed at the dog in an overly dramatic way. "I bet you thought all those jams and jellies our family gave to your family at Holidays were store-bought." He sighed. "A lot of hard work goes into those. They were all jarred down here." He looked at the two dogs and opened his arms and spun in a slow circle to give the effect of showing off the cellar. "Some families have wine cellars...but mine is a big fan of preserves." He grinned triumphantly.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Well, that explains the huge jars, then... I always thought they were store-bought, and the labels were torn off or something." Parker looked down a bit, as he thought, BOY do I feel dumb.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex was glad that everyone seemed to stop pestering him. "So... Anyone have a DS?"Alex wanted to do something other then just being assaulted with questions.

He saw Parker look down, as if he was embarrassed. "It's okay Parker, I didn't know that they were homemade either." He felt like putting a hand on his shoulder, but decided not to. That may just spark more questions.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker looked up. "Oh, uh, yeah...I do. And I have a Wii at home, too. If you want, you can come over sometime and play it with me. I live at down at #56. It, uh, just can't be tonight; it's too late. I might not even be able to get in tonight."
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"zzz... b'tful kot...*snort*zzzZZZzzz" Dimitri talked while he was sleeping, he rolled a little bit on the couch making his ushanka fall to the ground.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by Zander »

Dale shrugged it off. "Nah.. just looking around.." he said as if it were no big deal.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer continued looking at the cat for another few seconds. "I guess there's nothing wrong with that," she responded, rubbing the fur on the back of her neck. She turned back around and continued walking. "We're almost there. It's just another couple of houses down and then we cross the street." It was already quite late, and nearly all of the houses had their lights turned off for the night. The dog shivered from the cold, she was hoping she could still get inside her house to get a scarf before heading back to the others. She didn't think she would be away from her house for as long as she was.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker stopped. "Hold on, did Dmitri over there just say 'beautiful cat'? That's kind of funny, I wouldn't picture him liking cats..." He picked up Dmitri's hat and laid it on the opposite end of the couch.

Parker turned to Darren. "Darren, I hate to impose, but... My parents have a tendency to not let me in the house if it gets too late; Mom gets sick easily from the cold, so after a certain point, they no longer open the doors... If that happens, would you please let me sleep here tonight?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren looked at the Border Collie, turning his head sideways. Jeez. Ever since those ferals have been running amok, the whole neighborhood's been keeping doors locked, but they should have at least given them some spare keys or something. "Sure. You can stay, Parker...but you'll have to share the couch with Dimitri," the Chinchilla replied with a grin.

---

Summer soon arrived at her house with Dale. It was just as she had feared, the lights were turned off in the windows of her house. She sighed. Great, I didn't think about this...now where will I sleep, she thought to herself. She walked around to the side yard and climbed over the gate, unlatching it from the other side and pushing it open to let Dale through.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The thought of sharing that couch with another dog was not one Parker liked. "...I...don't think I would fit on that couch. I-I'll just take a box, thanks."