PF: SeaBreeze Harbor OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: SeaBreeze Harbor OOC

Post by Blue Braixen »

I think you can just say the character you want to add in here, like this:

(color you want to have your character say their lines in) Name - Gender - Animal - Breed/Species
Example: Parker Wray - Male - Dog - Border Collie
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Aww... I wanted to make a character sheet again...

Alrighty...
Alex Mason - Male - Dog; White Labrador - Age 17 in Pet Years
Last edited by Private Elliot on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

I'll add the rule later, but were going to Require character sheets soon. :o
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alright, because I wanna make one.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Sheets? You mean something like... drawing the characters or something?
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

No... View the main OCC thread.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Private Elliot wrote:No... View the main OCC thread.
I'm writing my own uber-drawn-out general rules and character sheet information thing in the first post :3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex Mason walked around the area, looking for anyone to try to make friends with. He, being a white lab, easily blended in with the snow.
"One bad thing about being in a new town is not knowing anyone..." He sighed out loud. Alex heard voices and looked in the direction where the sound was coming from.
"Hey, looks like some pets are down there..." He wondered out loud. "Might as well check it out!"
He started walking towards the cellar.

(Hope I'm doing this right...)
You're doing fine on the role playing, Pvt. Elliot.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

You do realize that random spammy stuff anywhere is generally annoying! Right? Right! Yus, even in OOC threads. (Posts in question NUKED)

Really now, you generally keep OOC threads as serious as possible so that people can see and read important information. Sometimes a well placed joke, compliment, or commentary is nice, but don't spam up the thread with one word posts and such; it makes it harder and longer to find and read important information.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
The Game

Post by The Game »

Sorry to reply so late, I haven't had a chance at a computer all day.

I will not be continuing this RP, because it seemes like I wouldn't be able to keep up. and i'm already in 3 other RPs as it is. That's a comfy number for me right now.

But don't worry, I might show up later to join (but not Addison) so you won't have to miss me too much ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Buckdida wrote:You do realize that random spammy stuff anywhere is generally annoying! Right? Right! Yus, even in OOC threads. (Posts in question NUKED)

Really now, you generally keep OOC threads as serious as possible so that people can see and read important information. Sometimes a well placed joke, compliment, or commentary is nice, but don't spam up the thread with one word posts and such; it makes it harder and longer to find and read important information.
what? what happened? dang it! i missed it D: i was writing the OOC guidelines.

Sorry about that, i'll pay more attention next time. :< Anyway, can Seabreeze be a part of PF? i'm almost finished with the first post and just updated it. :3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Don't worry, you just missed a line of 8 or so spam posts that I nuked.

And, of course! Sea Breeze Harbor can be a new PF neighborhood.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Private Elliot

Re: PF: SeaBreeze Harbor OOC

Post by Private Elliot »

Whoo! Now we are official by The Buck.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

So...Do we have to submit character sheets now?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Yep, please post one here and a copy in the main thread.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

I'm finished with my character sheet, pending a few revisions... but I'm not going to post it until I have the picture drawn...probably later today. I'm also hoping to do Pvt. Elliot's 'Alex' drawing today, but I have to go to bed earlier than normal tonight. So, I'm not too sure about it.
In addition, Darren wasn't my character to start with...but I'll make him one of my main characters if no one else wants to control him.

Quick question, Zander... By main thread do you mean the roleplay thread for Seabreeze Harbor or the Main OOC thread? I'm assuming Main OOC, but I just wanted to be sure. :D
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I'll edit this post with the character sheet when I have time to do it. I have a crapload of homework today, so no character sheet.
Zander

Post by Zander »

lightwolf21 wrote:I'm finished with my character sheet, pending a few revisions... but I'm not going to post it until I have the picture drawn...probably later today. I'm also hoping to do Pvt. Elliot's 'Alex' drawing today, but I have to go to bed earlier than normal tonight. So, I'm not too sure about it.
In addition, Darren wasn't my character to start with...but I'll make him one of my main characters if no one else wants to control him.

Quick question, Zander... By main thread do you mean the roleplay thread for Seabreeze Harbor or the Main OOC thread? I'm assuming Main OOC, but I just wanted to be sure. :D
post it in the main ooc thread, and in this thread :3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zander

Post by Zander »

-type-
Main

-Name-
Dale gaisras

-Gender-
Male

-Age-
6 (21 in pet years)

-Species-
Cat (Bombay)

-Personality-
Not afraid to walk up to someone on the street and start a conversation, Dale is an average cat with an average personality. That is, when he's normal. Dale has kind of a double sided personality, one minute he may be gleeful and peppy, the next, dark and mysterious. But that doesn't keep him from having fun.
The appearence of not being afraid of anything, Dale would seem like the kind that you would hide behind if you heard a mysterious noise in the woods.
Dale suffers from Dissociative identity disorder and Intermittent explosive disorder, due to his strange younger life. At random times, and sometimes for no apparent reason, Dale will become enraged with anger, sometimes hurting other characters, or destroying something unintentionally, this happens almost Daily. His body goes into overdrive mode, causing loss of reason and a slight gain in strength and awareness. Something no-one realizes yet, is that one out of every few attacks he goes through, his eyes glow a dim red, hard to see in daylight, but at night it's clearly visible.
Aside from that, he's really caring, can be loving, and doesn't let anyone mess with one of his friends.

-Appearence-
All black cat wearing a torn up red hoodie and orange jogging shorts. At first glance Dale may come up as one of those "Ones you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley" kind of cats, with a shady look and a mysterious stare, Dale wouldn't seem like the nicest pet around. Dale has bright red eyes. Dale has a series of red stripes along his black body, on on each forearm, two on each lower arm, 2 on his chest, 1 on each upper leg, and 2 on his lower legs, along with a final one that goes all the way up his back and over his head, ending at the start of his snout. Dale has a bite mark in his left ear, from an encounter in a previous neighborhood, along with a few faint scratch marks under his fur.

-Backstory-
In 1981, the AAAS, or American Association for the Advancement of Science, held a top secret government test which included cryogenically freezing 12 stray animals, one of which was dale. however, in early 2005 something went terrible wrong, the lab caught on fire, breaking all the testing equipment used, almost all test subjects died in the fire, except Dale. He was almost 1 year old when it happened, and to this day he still remembers the fire. His memory was blurry, due to the unstable chemicals used in the cryonics chamber, but everything seemed to be working fine. It wasn't until a year later that Dale started to notice something was wrong, At this time he was adopted, and was cared for by a loving family, consisting of a mother, father, and their little 8 year old son.
One day though, it all fell apart. When Dale returned home from an evening walk the house was trashed, broken glass, overturned furniture, everything was a mess. Dale set off to find his parents, but found them nowhere he looked.
he grabbed one of the sons old hoodies and one of his basketball shorts he found on the ground and set off, walking through town after town for 5 years.
The other towns were strange, after sleeping a night there everyone looked at him with either fear or hatred. as if they knew something about him he didn't.

-Strengths&weaknesses-
S- strong and agile, could beat anyone or anything in a fight easily.
w- not real smart, was never taught much about anything.

-Other notes-
something happens in his sleep, we don't know what yet, but it probably has something to do with the testing done on him for 25 years.

-Picture-

-Stats-
Strength- 9 (+1)
Perception-5
Endurance-7
Charisma-4
Intelligence-3
Agility-8 (-1)
Luck-4

Color =#BF0000
Last edited by Zander on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Zander, quit making me envy your drawing skills.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

~Type~
Main.

~Name~
Parker "Spots" Wray.

~Gender~
Male.

~Age~
8 human years, 28 pet years.

~Species~
Dog; Border Collie.

~Personality~
Peppy, happy-go-lucky, trusting, slightly forgetful.

~Appearance~
Parker has mainly white fur, random spots all over his body(the reason behind his nickname), a line of black fur that goes over the bridge of his muzzle, and a blue collar with a snowflake motif hanging off. His tail is half black and half white.

~Back-story~
Parker has lived in Seabreeze Harbor all his life, but he can only remember the last 4 years of his life, and has a tendency to get into trouble quite easily, even though he never intends for anybody to get hurt. It just happens that way. (Hence the 'noodle incident', which actually involved a wet noodle.)

~Strengths and Weaknesses~
Strengths: Can tell when people are lying.
Weaknesses: Is overly trusting; this has come back to bite him on the butt before.

~Other Notes~
*Absolutely despises his nickname, "Spots."
*Has claustrophobia, but he can picture himself somewhere else and be fine.
*Has had a recurring nightmare for the past year (plot fodder).
*Has a tendency to start singing in a low voice if he doesn't think anyone will hear.
*Has been physically abused by his sister.
*Don't ever touch the small of his back!
~Picture~

~Stats~
Strength-6
Perception-7
Endurance-6
Charisma-4
Intelligence-6
Agility-5
Luck-4
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Sorry i forgot to put this in the main thread, but all stats should equal 42 :3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:Sorry i forgot to put this in the main thread, but all stats should equal 42 :3
I thought the MAX was 42? As in: you can't go any higher than 42?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tha Housedog wrote:
Zander wrote:Sorry i forgot to put this in the main thread, but all stats should equal 42 :3
you cant, but yours add up to 38, why would you want less? :o oh, well okay nevermind.

edit: and by the way, good picture *thumbs up*

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:
you cant, but yours add up to 38, why would you want less? :o oh, well okay nevermind.

edit: and by the way, good picture *thumbs up*
Lightwolf21 drew it. Thumbs up for Light's drawing skills!
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

-Name-
Dimitri Ivanovich Molotov

-Character Type-
Main character.

-Species-
Dog, Siberian Husky

-Age-
15 pet years old

-Appearance-
Red collar with a star as a tag, in the cold he uses a white scarf and a black ushanka with the Soviet star.
Brown eyes, maybe a little bit too tall, wears a handwatch and his fur is like a normal Siberian Husky (Black and white fur).
Note: Sometimes, he wears his owner’s glasses. Dimitri can’t see from a very long distance (can’t see much from 30 meters)
Ushanka: Mostly know as Russian hat. It’s a winter hat with ear flaps.

-Personality-
Nice, friendly, likes to laugh (listening and telling jokes), extremely patient (when out of patience, please don’t try to make him mad), gentle, like to help other people, when he is alone for a long time he kind of gets depressed (There is lots of ways to cheer him up like giving him a nice hug, talking to him, tell him a joke, etc.), likes videogames like GTA IV and Call of Duty (CoD 4, World at War, Moded Warfail 2 and Black Ops) and likes to tell some stories about his life and hear other stories, LIKES RUSSIA, likes donuts and other food, enjoys Russian history, Russian folklore music, likes to sing and likes WWII stories.
Talks slowly (sometimes he talks fast), medium speed thinking and not really great with ideas, likes to tell all types of jokes, like to talk about politics, etc.
*cough*cat lover*cough*

-Other Notes-
Talks with a little Russian accent, way looong backstory, some times gets depressed for no/unknown reason, knows how to talk Spanish, English and a little bit of Russian, sometimes wears his ushanka, thinks a lot about life, deeply hates traitors, extremely loyal and, when angry/mad, talks / swears in Russian or Spanish.
Likes to whistle too much and sing.
Sometimes makes a “Soviet Russia” joke in any random moment (Includes bad moments and inappropriate moments) just for fun, even if he is in a bad mood.
Example of a Soviet Russia joke:
“In Soviet Russia, we consider him guilty until proven dead”
“In Soviet Russia, car drives you!”
“In Soviet Russia, road forks you!”
NEVER call him a stereotype.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 5 “Can someone help me with this thing? Whoops nevermind, I thought it was going to be heavier”

Perception- 7 “Is that your house? Because there is someone breaking inside of it, there goes the TV…”

Endurance- 5 “Ok, my leg hurts a little, let’s get to the next checkpoint and take a rest. I should stop joining this 50 Km marathons”

Charisma- 8 “Hello, hola, sdrazvuite, my name is Dimitri Ivanovich Molotov, nice too meet you, gusto de conocerte, ochin priatna”
Intelligence- 7 “Intelligence, the most powerful weapon in the world. I will use it to screw or goof around…”

Agility- 6 “Can’t touch me, hammer ti- OH GWAD, MY LEG! I’m ok, I’m ok, I’m ok… I am over with this American dancing, back to the Trepak!” (Trepak: Russian dance)

Luck- 4 “Aawww, there goes my pepperoni pizza”

Dimitri was born in Volgograd, Russia. His animal family were from a little town in Siberia.
In Volgograd, Dimitri was caught by the authority when he was only a half year old pup, months later in the "dog house" (Dog pound), he was adopted by Ivan A. Molotov who took care for some days and took him to Mexico for a present for his son. In the Mexican residence of Ivan, Dimitri had a new owner called Eliel Ivanovich Molotov (Son of Ivan) who was about to be 8 years old. Since that start was like cheese and cake, great new friends, new comrades. They had the same interests shared everything, except for sharing the cheese cake, they were a great duo, years became months, months into weeks, time was really fast with those to guys. When Eliel was 12 and Dimitri was about 13, they discovered a new world, NO... A new country, both were in love with the great and Dimitri's homeland, Russia. Both studied and did many things to learn everything about Russia, they even liked the culture and both tried to dance the Trepak and sing "Katyusha", both learned to write Russian Cyrillic and tried to talk Russian, they were highly motivated for it (both learned without a teacher or instructor). Years later, Mexico started to get a little un-secure and un-safe to the Molotov family, Mexico was getting full of crime and the Molotov family had no other choice but to leave Mexico and live in a good place without gang wars, gunshots and not so smart politics, till' they found a wonderful place to live, a wonderful pet friendly and social place to live (in another country, of course!).
Two and a half months before leaving Mexico, Dimitri changed his attitude, he seemed happier and positive, even his friends thought that Dimitri was manipulated or became a... well, you know... but his happiness did not last much, from a day to another, Dimitri went to a deep depression in the same day a shootout occurred near his home, but he hardly tries to hide it. The time people could notice his depression it was while he was asleep, he talked during his sleep or, sometimes, cried.
Two months later, Dimitri and his family moved to SeaBreeze Harbor.

More backstory will be told in the matter of time in the Role Play…
Attachments
Drawn by Lightwolf21, Thanks!
Drawn by Lightwolf21, Thanks!
Dimitri Molotov - Drawn by Lightwolf21.png (243.33 KiB) Viewed 30841 times
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

@ Russiarules1 *In a creepy voice* I want to draw you.
I want to draw your character, I mean. *whew*

Anyway, here's Summer's character sheet. Picture will be posted tomorrow. I used all my time today drawing Alex. *grumble* and Private Elliot didn't even give me $5 for it *grumble*

-type-
Main

-Name-
Summer Tipcian, 'Tipsy' (her 'parents' use it, but only when teasing her)

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
human 8, pet 28

-Species-
Dog; Pitbull/Dalmation Mix

-Personality-
Serious, Understanding, Very protective of residents living on her street and has a strong desire to set a good example for the other pets in the neighborhood. Tends to speak her mind, so can come across as being a bit tactless. She is a bit bitter when her past is brought up (especially the part about being kicked out of the academy and being considered a failure)

-Appearance-
White throughout, faded brown spots scattered about like a Dalmatian, neighborhood watch vest (typical orange street construction vest with reflectors, but with a 'neighborhood watch' patch on the left breast pocket.

-Back-story-
Having lived on the streets of Avocado City in Southern California, Summer lived among a lot of crime. This inspired her to go the Police Dog academy when she was old enough. However, her superior officer eventually kicked her out after discovering the use of banned substances. Since then, she's been to rehab and her family moved to Seabreeze Harbor to give her a fresh start. The street on which they took up residence needed a watchdog for their neighborhood watch program. Since Summer had some police dog training, she was the most likely candidate.

-Strengths & weaknesses-
S - Great watchdog; basic police dog training and experience
W - Severe case of arachnophobia and also slightly afraid of other creepy crawlies; sometimes her old addiction creeps back up

-Other notes-
Use her nickname...if you're looking for a world of hurt.

-Picture-

-Stats-
S-5 “What can I say…? It’s a job requirement :)
P-9 “Nothing happens that I don’t know about… Not on my watch.”
E-5 “Must…endure.” >_<
C-7 “Come with me if you want to live.”
I-5 “I know everything I need to, to protect my friends.”
A-6 “Hop a fence? Sure.”
L-5 “I don’t believe in such nonsense.”

Font Color #4040BF
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

lightwolf21 wrote:@ Russiarules1 *In a creepy voice* I want to draw you.

Anyway, here's Summer's character sheet. Picture will be posted tomorrow. I used all my time today drawing Alex. *grumble* and Private Elliot didn't even give me $5 for it *grumble*

[/color]

Ok, you can draw Dimitri if you want, I'm having a hard time to draw him, so go ahead.
If I have to pay you, you will have to recive mexican money (pesos), but don't worry about it, because I wont pay anyway... hehehehe, capitalism is ftw...
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Russiarules1 wrote:
lightwolf21 wrote:@ Russiarules1 *In a creepy voice* I want to draw you.

[/color]

Ok, you can draw Dimitri if you want, I'm having a hard time to draw him, so go ahead.
If I have to pay uou, you will have to recive mexican money (pesos), but don't worry about it, because I wont pay anyway... hehehehe, capitalism is ftw...
Don't worry about the payment thing, it's more of a running gag between Light, Elliot, and I. :lol:
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Shipping Chart/List (so far)

Parker: loves Summer.
Summer: interested in Dale...but not in that way. Summer is married to her responsibility of watching the neighborhood.
Darren: is too small to be interested in anyone. He's okay with it.
Dale: no noticeable interests.
Alex: unknown, he just moved into the neighborhood.
Dimitri: unknown, also just moved in.
Alex is shipped with Dimitri by default.

We need more female characters, yo. -_-;

UPDATED LIST HERE: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 55#p140855
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Also:
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I'm starting to think of an idea for a character. Would it be all right if I joined, and created a bio for her?
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zander

Post by Zander »

Sure! we have many slots left :3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Go right ahead. As Light said:
lightwolf21 wrote:
We need more female characters, yo. -_-;
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

How is this?

-Type-
Main

-Name-
Wendy Goh

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
Four (in human years), Fourteen (in pet years)

-Species-
Dog: Pomeranian

-Personality-
Very friendly, but also very shy. She does her best to make friends, but this is rooted in an insecurity, as she fears they won't like her. At its most extreme, this results in her often agreeing with the last thing someone said. But she isn't flaky or stupid, just determined not to offend anyone. The problem is that this means it is easy to manipulate her--she has a will of her own, but usually only listens to it if it goes along with what someone else wants. She also has a few odd quirks (see below) that she fears to tell others about unless she knows they wouldn't laugh at her.

-Appearence-
All white, except for a brown stripe from her nose to her tail on her backside. Some find her odd appearance cute, but this may be part of her insecurity. She has beautiful blue eyes and wears a gold collar with a tag shaped like a thimble, which she calls a "kiss" (she was named after Wendy from "Peter Pan"). In the winter she wears a yellow parka and muff, in the summer she wears a yellow tutu and daisies in her hair. She likes yellow because it's sunny and warm, and pleasant.

-Backstory-
Wendy has just recently been adopted by her current owners, having had at least one other set of owners in her past, and she is still getting used to the Gohs, trying to be nice, cheerful, and kind so that they will like her. She has just moved into the neighborhood but they have lived there for some time now. She has one older brother named Nicholas, a retreiver, but is no longer living with him as he has taken a job as a seeing eye dog, something for which she admires him immensely. If others show an interest, she likes to talk about her brother.

-Strengths&weaknesses-
Strengths: She is a good people person (pet person?) in that she has an uncanny knack for seeing the good in people and is motivated to try to draw it out. Though you might not expect it from how shy she is, she is a good friend and a good arbiter for settling differences. She also has a good imagination and is clever in her creativity, although she's better at this than she thinks she is.

Weaknesses: She is painfully insecure, to the point where if someone won't like her, she will stubbornly keep trying to be nice and find out what makes them happy until they do. This makes her too dependent on others for her own self-esteem. It is also easy to manipulate her into doing things (as long as they're not DANGEROUS or just plain wrong), or at least into agreeing with things. While not ditzy, she does have some odd quirks and beliefs that prompted her previous owners to take her to a vet to see if she was mentally stable, but the vet found nothing wrong with her. She runs the risk more of APPEARING weak and even stupid than actually being so.

-Other notes-
When she is by herself, or with friends in the know who don't judge her for it, Wendy carries with her a favorite toy: a stuffed toy dog (of a nondescript breed) named Peter. When she is with others, she carries Peter around with her in a backpack. But seen or unseen, Wendy is never without Peter, who she pretends (believes? We can't be sure....) is her son. She talks to him as though he could answer, and responds as though he HAS answered. Her favorite holiday is Halloween, when she can dress up in costumes without being judged--she likes to dress up as other animals, but she goes further, giving them names, personalities, and backstories, almost to the point where it seems like she has "become" the character (but we can't be sure....). She has a few costumes at her current home but would like to have more, and she likes to put one on at least once a day, when no one can see her. Having been named for Wendy in "Peter Pan", she calls her thimble tag a "kiss", and she calls kisses "thimbles" (i. e., she "thimbles" her stuffed toy Peter).

-Picture-
Isn't she cute?

-Stats-
Strength- 4
Perception- 8
Endurance- 8
Charisma- 6
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 3
Luck- 5
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

Daww x3 thats cute! post in main ooc and i'll add your character to the list!

also, i need a color :o
Last edited by Zander on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

She's quite the interesting fella. Now pick a text color for her, if you don't mind. :)
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zander wrote:Daww x3 thats cute! post in main ooc and i'll add your character to the list!

Heh, thanks! :D Glad you like her! I have posted her bio in the Main OOC thread! How is the above color?
Tha Housedog wrote:She's quite the interesting fella. Now pick a text color for her, if you don't mind. :)
"Fella"? Don't go all "George of the Jungle" on me. :P She is a LADY. (Except when she's wearing a costume of a male character, that is.)
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Zander wrote:Daww x3 thats cute! post in main ooc and i'll add your character to the list!

Heh, thanks! :D Glad you like her! I have posted her bio in the Main OOC thread! How is the above color?
nah thats good. not close to anyone else's :3

you might want to wait for tomorrow though, it's like 12 o'clock at night >_>

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zander wrote:nah thats good. not close to anyone else's :3

Good. :) I can't use yellow because that'd be too hard to see. :P

In the RPG, you mean? That's okay, I can wait.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Zander wrote:nah thats good. not close to anyone else's :3

Good. :) I can't use yellow because that'd be too hard to see. :P

In the RPG, you mean? That's okay, I can wait.
yeah, in the rp :/

-Robert Louis Stevenson