Darren Hyde, Getting Out of the House [RP-Open]

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Darren Hyde, Getting Out of the House [RP-Open]

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker was pretty amazed. "Geez! Dmitri, how did you get that strong? Do you work out or something?"

A few moments later, Darren returned with a couple of chairs. "I'm afraid that I can only bring two at a time. I will have to make a few trips to accommodate for all of us." He returned inside the house to fetch another round of chairs.

Parker cupped his hands around his mouth. "Hey, Dale! You alright? Dmitri didn't scare ya too bad, did he?"
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale looked up at Parker "no.. Just a little... Tired.." he answered.

(got to go to bed. don't rp without Meh D:)
Last edited by Zander on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

(Name's Parker, not Peter.)

"Alright, well, don't overdo it. If you need somewhere to rest, I'll take you to Summer's doghouse myself, kay?"
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Just confused, Dimitri started to pant "Ugh... Nope, me working out? Ha! The only I work out is my fingers... on the XBox..." he laughed, after that, he asked while scratching his head "Parker, where is Summer's house? I am new here and I really don't know much about this place" seconds later, Dimitri put on his hat and said to Dale "Hey, I can tell you are freezing a little bit, and do not pretend you are not, I will bring you something keep your head and ears warm and I'll lend you a sleeping bag, ok?"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

"Hey everyone, I'm back...sorry it took so long," Summer said as she walked down the steps into the cellar. She noticed the husky that wasn't there before. "Oh...hello." she said to the large dog. She set down a large plastic bag on the table and took out a bunch of Tupperware containers. "I had to heat up some of the food...hopefully it's still warm." She turned toward the Husky. "My name is Summer, and I'm in charge of the neighborhood watch for this street. Are you new here?" She gave a suspicious look at the Husky.

"Relaaaax, Summer." Darren replied, carrying in a couple more chairs. Why am I doing this? I'm the smallest one here and these chairs are heavy. He placed the folding chairs down and tapped the Husky on the leg. "This big fellow here is Dimitri. He's been a big help since he arrived."

Summer gave a small smile and nodded at Dimitri. Then, she turned toward Dale and stretched her arms over the impromptu 'feast.' "Help yourself, Dale. Sorry it isn't much, but it should be enough for everyone to have a little bit after you've eaten your fill. I'm sure most of us have already eaten dinner," she added, looking at the others in the room.

https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri looked at Summer and presented himself starting by taking off his winter hat "Hello, I am Dimitri Ivanovich Molotov, but you can call me Dimitri or Dmitri. Er, I am new here, I just moved up yesterday, house number 29 down the road." Dimitri stopped, he felt something was missing till' some seconds later he remembered "Oh yes, can you tell me where is the most nearest store? Cause' my family sent me to the store to buy some milk and... uh, how people say it in this country...vietchina Oh yes! and some ham."
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Oh, sure. Follow me. " Parker led the Husky just outside the doors and pointed to his right. "If you're looking for the convenience store, just go down the block until you get to a traffic light. When you get there, it should be on the other side of the street, on your left. Got that?"

I agree that we should continue this. So, the question now is, should light or I be the game manager? Whoever is chosen has to make the OOC thread to make this official.

Zander

Post by Zander »

Tha Housedog wrote:"Oh, sure. Follow me. " Parker led the Husky just outside the doors and pointed to his right. "If you're looking for the convenience store, just go down the block until you get to a traffic light. When you get there, it should be on the other side of the street, on your left. Got that?"

I agree that we should continue this. So, the question now is, should light or I be the game manager? Whoever is chosen has to make the OOC thread to make this official.

Dale licked his lips as she placed the warm food on the table. After a few minutes he had already eaten half of the food. He leaned back in his chair, sighing contentedly. "ahh.. i don't think iv'e ever been this full.."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Sorry. -_-; I didn't know you wanted to be...I don't mind. I don't really have experience with being a GM anyway...nor with role playing. I just started a few days ago. T.H. might go along with it as well.

"Whoa...I've never seen a cat eat like that?" Darren said, rubbing the side of his ear.

"I've never seen anything eat like that." Summer added. "You must have been hungrier than I thought...and I thought you were hungry."
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

(Wow, this really grew... I don't know if I want to join in or not...)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Zander

Post by Zander »

The Game wrote:______________________________
You guys are going too fast. I can't keep up D:
I dont even know where they are! and they did a great job of forgetting addison

I'm pretty sure there in darrens basement, and i have to agree. were posting really fast :o
______

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker looked at the trash left from what Dale had eaten. "Man, Dale, you can EAT! But I'm glad you're finally full. So, any more stories for us since you're full now?" Parker pulled one of the chairs over to the table and sat down in it.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Thankfully, Dimitri answered "Thanks, Parker. Can't wait to drink milk... I hope my family get mad for getting late" When Dimitri was about to leave Darren's cellar, he looked at his handwatch "Oh crap, it's almost TEN, I'M LATE!" Dimitri, before leaving the cellar turned to Dale and said in a rushed way " By the way Dale, if you need something, just go to the house number 29 down the street, ok? I'll be there to help" Dimitri left the cellar and started to sprint to the store.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker looked at the trash left from what Dale had eaten. "Man, Dale, you can EAT! But I'm glad you're finally full. So, any more stories for us since you're full now?" Parker pulled one of the chairs over to the table and sat down in it.
Dale frowned, turning his head away from Parker. "I-.. i dont want to talk about it.."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

(( I'm locking this thread. Zander is going to make the new thread. ))