K-9 Squad Fanfic

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

WolvenPaw15

K-9 Squad Fanfic

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

You're joning the K-9 Squad Reno and thats final" Fido looked over to his son "But dad I...!" "Get it out of your head you're not going to be a therapy dog no matter what you say!" "You're father is right Reno this is whats best..." Sabrina said calmly "This isn't fair" Reno sighed "But its whats right "Fido said walking out the door "DAD I...!" BAM the door slamed in Reno's face making him fall back "Owwie..." he said rubbing his nose "I'm not becoming part of the K-9 Squad" he growled silently hopping out of his window and began running "Gotcha!" Fido said grabbing Reno's back scruff "Now come on the bus is waiting" Fido began to lead Reno on to the bus "Dad this isn't fair!" To late the bus began to drive off with him in it "So not fair" he crossed his arms sitting next to a German Shepard who looked about the age of his Father "You're Fido's son!" the Shepard laughed and Reno turned and realized who it was "AW NO!" he yelped seeing it was his Father's partner "This is gonna be a loooong time" he sighed "Now I can't run because if I do this guy is going to report to Dad" he thought

A few stops later and they were at the academy "Come on pup you might as well follow along seeing as you're not going anywhere "The German Shepard smiled "Fine..." Reno sighed his arms still crossed "Thats the spirit kiddo" the German Shepard smiled "Your father has arranged for you to room with me I am going to be the one training you" he began leading and Reno began to massage his forehead "Aiya can I not get a break" he thought to himself following ... "What was your name again?" Reno asked "Kevin" he replied "Kevin...Now I remember you're basicaly my Uncle more so than Bino" Reno sighed "I regret that I am romotely related to someone like him" he said as they arrived at their room" Here's our room 'kiddo'" Kevin opened the door "Please don't call me that" Reno glared "Ok then do you prefer 'Renoroo' or 'Renren'?" Kevin grinned " 'kiddo' is fine" Reno's cheeks turned red and he ran in the room hoping no one overheard 'Renoroo'. It was night time and Reno was still fidgeting with his tag that was shaped like a star "Lights out" Kevin called and flicking off the lights "Awww man..." Reno went over to his bed and lied down trying his best to get to sleep. After hours of tossing and turning he managed to get to sleep and about two hours later the light flicked on "Dad two more hours" Reno said turning over and pulling the cover over his face "Nice try 'kiddo' " Kevin laughed and tugged on the blanket rolling Reno onto the floor "Ouchie..." Reno stood up "5:00 IN THE MORNING!!" he said seeing the clock" Thats earlier than Dad wakes me up!" Reno complained "Well get used to it come on morning training. Gotta get your blood pumping! Ten laps around the building!" Kevin began to jog in place "TEN LAPS AWWW COME ON!!" "fifteen...." Kevin growled "BUT..!" Reno was interupted "Twenty-five" Kevin growled again "Aw come on" Reno complained "Thirty!!" Kevin called "OK!" Reno began to run. After the thirty laps he had done Reno was gasping for air. (It was a big building) "Can we rest now?" Reno gasped "What and get rid of the burn you're kidding" Kevin smiled "Get up and get going. No wait thats good gimme fifty push-ups" Kevin commanded" Gosh..." Reno said under his breath "seventy - five" Kevin smiled "Yes sir" Reno said knowing by know not to comment negatively anymore

Hours of exercises later "Alright its lunch time 'kiddo' come with me" Kevin walked toward another building "Finally a chance to rest" Reno thought "And get something to eat I'm starved" His appetite slightly fadded when he saw what they were eating. He sat at the table poking at it for a few minute "Better eat up mate" someone had said to him someone with an Austraillian accent "You only have a few minutes to eat and what you don't eat, oh well" the Austraillian dog said "Names Harvy" he held out his paw"Reno..."he replied then took a mouthful of the food which was... suprisingly good "So you kin to any of the police dogs?" Harvy asked "Yeah I'm Fido's son" Reno said finishing his food "That explains where you're here" Harvy said scratching his muzzle Reno stood up and went to drop of his tray when he saw a girl and was immediately stricken by love. She came over to him "Hi there I haven't seen you here befor whats your name?" she asked "I... err ..Reno..." he managed to say "Nice to meet you Reno!" thats when Kevin came over and got him "time to go 'kiddo' " he began basicaly dragging him off "Who..." Reno was answered before he could finish his question "Jenna" Kevin smiled "I saw you head over heels and saved you from embarrasment. You like that girl?" Kevin asked "I errr... ummm..." Reno's face turned red "Kinda..." Kevin laughed "You've got excellent choice" he said "She may not look it but she is one of the top students training here" he smiled "We are going to have to change our lesson plan for today Reno" Kevin smiled "But first you have to become friends with her before you try anything stupid ok" Reno's face turned redder "O..Ok" That day webt smoothly and he decided Kevin wasn't such a bad guy after all. Reno was taking the rest of the day reading in his room when he heard a knock at the door "Just a sec" Reno called marking his page and answering the door "Hello? Oh.... hi... dad..." he said "Ummm Reno I'm sorry about yesterday it had to be done..." Fido sighed "Its ok Dad you were right I need this. I should be the one apologizing not you..." Reno looked down "I just came to check how you where doing. Joey says 'Take care', Sabrina says she loves you, you got a gift from Bino which I don't recomend opening." They both laughed "Well I have to go now good night Reno" Fido smiled "Night Dad" Reno called as Fido left. Reno set the gift on a desk and began to gently tug on the bow eventually getting it off and opening the gift. It was a sketch pad with a note attached "I knew you liked to draw so here. I'm sorry I didn't get to spend much time with you that didn't include an exploding package, Bino" the note and gift had shocked Reno "I take back what I said about you Bino..." he said qiuetly and sittng down on his bed and begining to draw on his new scetch pad.

Reno woke up the next morning to find his sketches strewn out on a desk and a couple of them pinned to the wall with thumb tacks "What the?" he turned and looked at the clock "11:00... thats odd I wonder where Kevin is, or at least Harvy...." he thought to himself and went out into the hall "Hello!" he called with no response "Where is everyone?" he called but still no answer "I wonder whats up?" he thought going to the lunchroom only Harvy and Jenna were there "Whats up guys? How come nobody woke me up?" he asked
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Mon May 31, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Game

Re: K-9 Squad Fanfic

Post by The Game »

It's good, but you need to space out the words and dialect. it makes it kind of confusing.

But this was epic anyhow!!
no-one-in-particular

Post by no-one-in-particular »

quite nice i must say but may we have a better description of the people and such if its not to much trouble?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

OK
Reno- Fido an Sabrina's Son with Black fur. He has pointy ears and the are tipped white. His collar is blue with a star tag
Jenna- A Beautiful pomerainian with brown fur She is known well by all of the people training and working for the K-9 Squad her collar is Purple with a rose for a Tag
Kevin- A German Shepard who works with Reno's Father now Reno's trainer for the K-9 Squad
Harvy- An Austraillian Dog with golden fur and a red collar with an Ace of of Clubs as a tag

I Will Post the rest of the characters stats here If they are not from the comic like Fido and Sabrina
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
no-one-in-particular

Thank you!
Do you accept inserted characters if not its perfectly fine.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

This isn't an RP and I already have a couple of characters planned out already just have posted them cause I don't want to ruin the surprise I will post a short description as they come along
Sorry
Pet Friendly:
no-one-in-particular

Absolutely alright its your story after all.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I'll inform you the next one I make after I'm done with this one we can do that story like that kay don't know what it is but it is going to include Reno and Harvey and what ever characters you add please limit it to a Maximum of three if you participate I couldn't possibly keep up with alot of characters
Pet Friendly:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I have added more to my story! Hope you enjoy!
Pet Friendly:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I put more to the story ^___^
Pet Friendly: