HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ArgentFlame

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del's eyebrows shot up at the sight of the weapon. "That's quite the uh, 'scrap' you've got there." She looked closely at the weapon for a minute, then turned and headed back towards her room. "Come on, I'll see what I can do." She gestured for Venison to follow.
Hello Rav." Cier chuckled slightly and rolled his eyes as Rav introduced him as a junkyard dog "Hello Blood, nice to meet you." He said, then frowned as the shepherd mentioned Animal Control. "I don't recall that, you might be mistaking me for my brother though."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:Del's eyebrows shot up at the sight of the weapon. "That's quite the uh, 'scrap' you've got there." She looked closely at the weapon for a minute, then turned and headed back towards her room. "Come on, I'll see what I can do." She gestured for Venison to follow.
Venison followed along behind Del. "So, are we off to your lab now? I don't think I've gotten a chance to see it, especially since Cier mentioned something about a Anti-Canine Field...sound based, correct? I've always found sonic devices to be the most powerful of non-lethal weapons."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Well then, I noticed your brother has some attitude in him. I caught him sniffing around outside the fifth wheel I was staying in right before a little mishap I had with AC. He’s lucky I’m a forgiving dog, or I’d be more ticked at him for leading them to me..” Blood turns back to Rav an gives him an odd look, seeing just how hyper the drink he was holding was making him. “...Are you okay?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood turns back to Rav an gives him an odd look, seeing just how hyper the drink he was holding was making him. “...Are you okay?”

Rav was distracted, sniffing at the rooms scents, trying to pick out the smells of the dogs he hasn't met yet.
Huh? me I feel fine, just fine.. well feel like superdog all powered-up, yea! i can see.. well feel why all the pets come here..
Rav's tail is wagging like a fan on high.. he looks around the room..
Why.. is there something wrong? did you see a flea on me or something..
Pawing through his fur looking for one..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Rachel gave Blood a cold look regarding his introduction with Cier, then looked over at Rav, raising an eyebrow. "Someone doesn't seem to be very tolerable of caffeine. Better stop before you go into cardiac arrest, or something," she said, before turning to Blood. "Anyways, I don't believe we've met either. I'm Rachel," she said, giving a slight smile and extending her paw.~

Matthew grabbed a few tennis balls from a container in the living room, before turning back to Sean. "So, shall we?" he said, motioning to the door.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"I wouldn't really call it a lab, it's more like a workshop than anything." Del reached the door to her room and turned around. "Yeah, took me forever to get that thing right, very effective though." She gestured to the door. "Come on in, door's unlocked." She turned and walked through the mouse hole.
Cier gave a sheepish smile. "Yeah, he can be a bit... abrasive, at times." He glanced over at his mother, who was studying the shepherd quietly. "Anyway, my name is Cier, it's nice to meet you." He looked at Rav. "You got one of the strong drinks, didn't you?"
Last edited by ArgentFlame on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Missingo wrote:Rachel looked over at Rav, raising an eyebrow. "Someone doesn't seem to be very tolerable of caffeine. Better stop before you go into cardiac arrest, or something," she said, before turning to Blood.

Rav waves waves waves his paw like a blur..
Oh no no... i'm not allergic to it like Magnus is.. I'll be better than fine, I feel i can body press a car right now..!

ArgentFlame wrote: Cier gave a sheepish smile. "Yeah, he can be a bit... abrasive, at times. He glanced over at his mother, who was studying the shepherd quietly. "Anyway, my name is Cier, it's nice to meet you." He looked at Rav. "You got one of the strong drinks, didn't you?"

I don't know, i've only been here a time or two before, is the triple espresso
the strongest one??

Rav asks his tail going whap whap whap up agaisnt Blood's
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew chuckled, tossing one of the balls to Sean. "Well, I wasn't really thinking 'catch' as much as 'toss, in the shade'," he said. "I dunno, at least gives us something to do rather than sit down and do nothing." He tosses the third ball he had grabbed back into the basket, unsure of why he had grabbed that many in the first place.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Sean snatched the ball out of the air and started walking towards the park. He tossed the ball up and down a few times as he walked. "Heh, let's hope it's cooler in the shade."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood steps out of the way of Rav’s spinning tail and reaches to wordlessly shake Rachel’s paw, his expression never changing. He kept his attention on Rav, adding to The newfoundland’s comment.“Yeah, you should really slow down, before your brain short-circuits from caffeine overload. If it hasn’t already then maybe you could tell me who ‘Magnus’ is. Another one of your friends?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Yeah, you should really slow down, before your brain short-circuits from caffeine overload. If it hasn’t already then maybe you could tell me who ‘Magnus’ is. Another one of your friends?”

Rav is now panting panting panting like he is outside in the heat again..
NoNoNo I'mFeelingBetterThanNormal!!he expressively yelps.
Sitting down into a chair at the table..
You don't know who Magnus is? everyone knows him.. He is Pavelle's sister. No wait, make that her brother..
Pointing over to the raccoon who was serving a few tables over.
But they must have had different mothers, since he is a Great Dane.. not even part coonhound..Rav rambles..
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Teh Brawler wrote:
mathgrant wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:O'Connor smiled, feeling in a good mood, and followed Mrs. Dewitt out to the car. He jumped in the back, fastened himself in, and began to wait. While he was waiting, he began to hope that Sal' wouldn't be waiting too long if she were there by now.
Brian and Mrs. Dewitt got into the car, the latter carrying her purse and the dog food. Mrs. Dewitt started the car up and began to drive it, with Brian directing her to The Wall. A few minutes later, they reached their destination, and Mrs. Dewitt killed the car's ignition. She and Brian exited the car, waiting for O'Connor to do the same thing.
O'Connor unbuckled, and got out of the car. He then walked into the Wall, where he saw Sal' sitting in the corner, sipping on a milkshake. He smiled, and walked over, saying to Brian, "Yew go ahn' ge' sum fud. Ah'll join ye in a bi'." . . . "So, whutcha gettin'?"
"I can't say I know for sure," Brian stated, mulling over his decision. "So many things on the menu look good. . . ."

Mrs. Dewitt suddenly rushed up Brian. "Brian! We have to go now! A family emergency's come up back at our old home, and we need to leave immediately!"

"What's the emergency?" Brian asked, worried.

"Don't feel comfortable explaining it here! I'll explain when we get in the car!"

Brian looked at O'Connor and felt sad. He was just starting to enjoy Richardson Valley, ever since some of the drama had died down, and now he had to leave again for reasons which hadn't been divulged yet. He realized he didn't even have any contact information for the other pets or people he'd run into, so he had no way to remain in touch with them. Brian sadly waved goodbye to O'Connor as he rushed to the car with Mrs. Dewitt.

[ooc]This feels so cop-out-y, yet to just cease existence feels even worse. :/ [/ooc]
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison followed Del down a short hallway to a door on the left. 'A whole room for a mouse? Considering the size of a mouse, I wouldn't figure that they wouldn't need so much space; they usually get something like a closet to live in, or just live in the walls of the house with their owner's permission. Then again...'
Venison opened the door.
'Big things come in small packages,' Venison thought to himself, chuckling at the cliche line.

The room was a mess, but a rather organized mess. Del had already ridden up a small elevator that reached about two-and-a-half feet up to a heat-resistant steel workbench, putting her a little less than eye level with Venision's short stature. Scanning the countertop, he spotted many work-in-progress devices... some strange contraption with a knitting needle sticking out from it, the makings of what appeared to be a Tesla coil, a very strange and mangled looking machine with a rubber tube and a fan (perhaps it used to be a hovercraft?) and some strange glass crafted item; maybe it was a component for something else? Behind all the machinery, there was a human-child sized chemistry set as Venison supposed humans didn't mass manufacture chemistry sets in "mouse size," though it was complete with a Bunsen burner and fume hood. Aside from that, there were many scraps and tools scattered around the bench- some makeshift by Del, some professionally made.

Venision's eyes wandered leftward; there was a well made suspension bridge resembling the Golden Gate connecting the workbench to another table. The bridge looked like a well made model, but far sturdier...it appeared as if it were made of metal, and could take take a few hits from a steel pipe before showing damage. A quick look down revealed that the bridge was actually anchored to the floor in a couple of spots, much like a real suspension bridge. On the workbench side, there appeared to be some hydraulics systems controls, possibly for raising the bridge to allow pets and humans to get by without needing to duck and hit the bridge.

The table on the left end of the bridge, opposite the workbench and door, seemed much less industrial, and far more homely. There were screens around what Venison thought was a small bed, dresser, and lamp; Del's living space. Aside from that, there was the small megaphone that Del used to transmit her voice on occasion, and there were a couple of books stacked on the table, with the topmost one open and marked up with copious notes. Venison mused how the mouse got the large textbooks down from the bookshelf next to her...table? Room? Home? She probably asked Cier to get them down for her when she needed.

Back behind the table and bridge were, of course, the aforementioned bookshelves, and other shelves with various supplies, chemicals, and inventions...and...was that a hot air balloon sitting on the floor? And a scale sized Zeppelin? The last thing Venison didn't even know what it was; it looked like something out of a steampunk movie, some kind of floating mothership-flying saucer thing.

Then, of course, behind him at the door was something about as tall as he was: The Sonic Device. It was quite odd looking, to say in the least. The controls were at the base, a number of buttons and levers and switches that were all unlabeled, set into this base disk-two feet in diameter, and one foot high. A small pole reached up two more feet, and looked like a satellite dish had been jerry-rigged onto the pole, with various red, yellow, and black wires sticking out it's back, wrapping around the dish and pole, before they disappeared into the base. The dish's receiver itself had a megaphone bound to it, aiming at the dish. Venison found the contraption slightly ironic, as satellite dishes were normally supposed to catch waves and turn them into signals the brain can interpret, not take "invisible" signals and turn them into something the ears can hear. Specifically, tuned to dogs, and probably cats as well.

Venison pulled up a stool so he could boost his head to a comfortable seeing level about a foot or so above the tableline, and carefully set down the grenade launcher for Del to inspect.

"Nice room," he commented.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood kept standing while he listened to Rav, nodding slightly at what he explained. His attention switched momentarily at Brian’s sudden leave but didn’t even bother to turn around. The other shepherds hyper yammering was starting to bore him, so he switched the topic. “So Cier, are you really a junkyard dog, or is Rav just exaggerating from coffee overdose?”
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew walks next to Sean as they head towards the park, absently tossing the ball into the air as he watched the heat radiate off of the pavement ahead of them. "Yeah, *pant* I hope it is cooler in the shade," he agreed.~

Rachel lowers her paw after shaking Blood's. She watches the unfamiliar terrier rush out of the restaurant with mild interest, before turning back to Cier and Blood. "Yeah, not really, Rav's just being... Rav," she says.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai returned home from Balbaroy's, finding only Alex alone in the house. Being pink.
Alex? Where did Lucky go?
He went home, where else? - he said, clearly in a bad mood. Being pink was bothering him again now that Lucky is gone. He opened the wardrobe and started searching for something.
What are you looking for?
Last year's Halloween costume. I want to go out.
Mai looked confused at him, not understanding how his Halloween costume can help him go out. He was able to go out without it, too. But just when she was about to ask him, he pulled out some old robes out of the wardrobe and dressed them on, making him look like a grim reaper.
Okay, I'm leaving the scythe here, and I'm going. Want to tag along?
Mai thought it was a bad idea to go outside wearing that. It isn't really the casual clothing, and it was really hot outside, but she didn't want to tell him anything. Instead, she just shook her head, not wanting to be exposed to the unbearable heat. Alex didn't say anything either, he just turned around, walked outside and started walking in a random direction. At days like this, the beach was the best place to be. But Alex, like most cats, hates water, and he'd have to take off his costume, which would be bad. It really covered his whole body except the face, which was covered by the shadow of the hood. Only pets with a high perception would be able to tell that he's pink. So where to go, and who to go with? Lucky went home, Pepper is home, too, taking a nap probably, and those were his only friends here. Amelia wasn't answering his calls earlier, and he didn't hear anything about her for a while, which saddened him. Sad over that, and still annoyed by his fur color, Alex sat down on the sidewalk, and just stared on the street, thinking about what to do.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav looks over at Rachel from where he is sitting across the table from her..
Are you not roasting even in here, under all the fur? I would have thought you would have gone to the groomer to be shaved for the summer heat..

Rav reaches over an picks up his drink, lapping at it expressively, before his expression changes!
What Daaaa.. this is ice water!!
Rav looks around the dining area of the wall trying to find who ninja'ed away with his coffee..!!
Not seeing pavelle in the dining room any-longer he quips.
I bet it was that sneeki coon..
Going back to lapping at the cold water...
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Rachel raises an eyebrow at Rav when he mentions getting shaved. "Yeah, it's still pretty hot, but it's bearable," she answers, taking another large gulp of her smoothie. "And getting shaved? With all the effort I put into maintaining this? I don't think so, normally just combing out the undercoat is good enough... which I haven't done yet, I really need to do that later..." she trails off, leaning on the table and jumping back a bit when it tilts towards her. "... whoops."

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del made her way to the work table. She stopped briefly to lower the bridge in case she needed Venison to get anything for her before walking over to where he had pulled up a stool. "Now, let's take a look at this," she said, beginning to examine the launcher. "I'll have to modify it so it can launch the balloons without breaking them, and we should probably add some bright colors so people don't think you're carrying an actual weapon." She walked over to a small box sitting next to the broken hovercraft and picked it up before turning and walking back to the grenade launcher. She pointed to a box on the shelf near the back of the room. "Can you go get me a spring and a small metal disc from in there please?" she asked Venison before turning her attention to the launcher and getting to work removing the firing pin from the weapon.
Sean increased his pace, hoping to reach the park quicker. They rounded the corner and Sean saw some animal sitting on the curb, covered head to toe in a large black robe; whoever it was must have been cooking. "Wonder why anyone would be wearing something like that out in this heat," he said aloud.
Cier gave a slight chuckle. "I'm hardly a junkyard dog, though I don't think Rav needs to be hyperactive to make up wild stories like that." He took another sip of his drink, quickly picking it up when Rachel accidentally leans on the table while Kellie steadies the table.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex turned to the source of the shouting voice, seeing an unfamiliar dog walking together with Matthew. Whoever it was, he was right - it was really hot under these robes. But better hot than pink. He stood up, and walked over to the two dogs.
Hello Matthew, how are you today?
Alex tried not to sound in a bad mood, which didn't really succeed much. In order to skip the "What's wrong" questions, he quickly held out his paw in front of the other dog for a pawshake.
Hello, I'm Alex. I don't think I've seen you before.
Alex was very careful that every bit of his fur was covered. The paw he offered was also covered with the costume, and the hood was falling over his eyes, making it hard for him to see, but the shade it was throwing was pretty good for making his face invisible.
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' watched Brian flee. She walked up next to O'connor, sipping at her drink through a straw. "Where is Brian going?" She mumbled between sips. She tilted her head and looked worried.

"O'connor... Do you think he's coming back?" She stared at the door as it swung slowly shut. Leave? Did that mean leave the valley? Sal' hoped it wasn't so, even if she barely knew Brian.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew stops to stare at the robed figure for a moment, before the pet spoke and he recognized the voice. "Oh, hey... Alex..." he said slowly, confused. "I'm doing okay I guess? It's hot out but I think you'd have already figured that out." Matthew leans down a little to look up at Alex's face under the hood, only to find it cloaked by shadow... although he could tell something was different; he seemed to be a lighter color. "... so what's up with the cloak?" he asks.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor was taken off by the rush that just occurred. Brian was suddenly gone, and there was no telling what had happened. The paused, letting his mind process what had just happened, and then turned to Sal'. "Ah dun kno." He sighed, and rubbed his temples. "Anehweis, haow did i' werk aou' wit' Peppere?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Missingo wrote:Rachel raises an eyebrow at Rav when he mentions getting shaved. "Yeah, it's still pretty hot, but it's bearable," she answers, taking another large gulp of her smoothie. "And getting shaved? With all the effort I put into maintaining this? I don't think so, normally just combing out the undercoat is good enough... which I haven't done yet, I really need to do that later..." she trails off, leaning on the table and jumping back a bit when it tilts towards her. "... whoops."

Rav's eyes light up.
Well i would be happy to help you with that!.. AS a former show dog, i know all about grooming an such..
Rav with his elbows on the table, has the water glass propelled up his muzzle as the table is tilted.
Gah! ack.. blurrrgh.. paaff
Rav sneezes an drips, looking all embarrassed. lapping the water droplets off his muzzle..
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Keeshah wrote:Rav's eyes light up.
Well i would be happy to help you with that!.. AS a former show dog, i know all about grooming an such..
"Uh... um... well..." Rachel stuttered, not sure she was comfortable with the idea. But he seemed so excited about it... "Sure, we could do that sometime," she said, deciding she'd rather not disappoint him.
Keeshah wrote:Rav with his elbows on the table, has the water glass propelled up his muzzle as the table is tilted.
Rav sneezes an drips, looking all embarrassed. lapping the water droplets off his muzzle..
"Oh! Sorry..." she said, hurriedly grabbing some napkins from the center of the table and handing them to the German Shepherd.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Missingo wrote: "Uh... um... well..." Rachel stuttered, not sure she was comfortable with the idea. But he seemed so excited about it... "Sure, we could do that sometime," she said, deciding she'd rather not disappoint him.

Don't worry that you will be fabulous after were done!
Missingo wrote: "Oh! Sorry..." she said, hurriedly grabbing some napkins from the center of the table and handing them to the German Shepherd.

Rav whines an whimpers... wondering why he has such problems, such bad luck being smooth an cool when trying to impress the ladies.. what have i done to my karma to deserve this.

Thank you.. Rav barks, as he wipes his muzzle dry..
Looks like mother nature threw cold water on my attempt to be impressive.
Rav's eyes go very wide, as he pulls the napkins from his face.. Oh Gowds! I didn't just say that out loud! he worries!! his inner ears burning red now..

Whiiiiinnneee
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Sean examined the strange robed pet. Alex, where had he heard the name Alex before? He couldn't remember, but whoever it was was acting strangely, even besides the robe. He shook paws with Alex, trying to get a good look under the hood, but not quite managing.
Kellie rolled her eyes at Rav's antics. "I think you need to work on that a little, Rav. Cier gave his mother a brief, quizzical look, before attempting to change the subject. "Speaking of water, that could be a good way to beat the heat, if we could find enough water guns and balloons."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex backed away a bit when Sean tried to look at his face. This was quite embarrassing, but the pink fur would be worse.
Missingo wrote:.. so what's up with the cloak?
It's... a long story. All I can say is that it's freakin' hot under this thing!
It was true. He was already sweating like crazy, and that was bad because of the smell. It's impossible to notice now, but he'll sure be stinky later.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav's eyes light up.
Rav with his elbows on the table, has the water glass propelled up his muzzle as the table is tilted.
“A former show dog too, huh? I would have never had figured.” Again, Rav’s antics had defied another common personality Blood had known quite well. Having met show dogs before, he always knew them to be stuck up, snuffy, arrogant canines who usually downplayed anyone who wasn’t pure of breed like them. For a second he considered that Rav was just making things up as he went on..
Keeshah wrote:
Rav whines an whimpers... wondering why he has such problems, such bad luck being smooth an cool when trying to impress the ladies.. what have i done to my karma to deserve this.

Thank you.. Rav barks, as he wipes his muzzle dry..
Looks like mother nature threw cold water on my attempt to be impressive.
Rav's eyes go very wide, as he pulls the napkins from his face.. Oh Gowds! I didn't just say that out loud! he worries!! his inner ears burning red now..

Whiiiiinnneee
The coydog didn’t even comment on what happened, he just slightly shook his head at the shepherd’s embarrassment.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “A former show dog too, huh? I would have never had figured.”

It's not something i usually talk about.. I don't like the idea of failing at anything. But the humans say i'm not good enough to win in the show ring.
My fur is not the right color here, this is too long there, so much larger than the other shepherds in the ring.. Not things that i can train to over come.. I'll never be a champion like my dad.

Rav sighs, looking melon-collie.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison hopped off the stool and went over to grab the couple of scraps from a nearby box on a shelf. "You've got quite a number of inventions here. The bridge is particularly impressive. Does Ceir or someone else in your family like metalworking?" Venison walked back over to the table with the disk and spring. "Hmm...This spring should work, right? It looks durable and like it can hold a large amount of elastic potential energy without putting too much strain on the weapon or user...I can see where you're going with this, eh?" Venison set down the items on the table. "Guns are nasty weapons when people can hit with them. More only a slight annoyance when they can't... It's a shame that more utility isn't derived from these things...they could be such useful tools if they were modified like this more often. Hmm..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ArgentFlame wrote: Kellie rolled her eyes at Rav's antics. "I think you need to work on that a little, Rav. Cier gave his mother a brief, quizzical look, before attempting to change the subject. "Speaking of water, that could be a good way to beat the heat, if we could find enough water guns and balloons."

Rav Looks over at Kellie, then leans over an tries to kiss her paw..
I don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting before have we?

Rav then looks over at Cier.
Venison is off looking for water guns an balloons right now..
Altho i never know they made such things, or that a pet could have such a thing..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav then looks over at Cier.
Venison is off looking for water guns an balloons right now..
Altho i never know they made such things, or that a pet could have such a thing..
“You’re telling me you’ve never held even a toy gun?” The large coydog looked around for a second before asking in his more usual sarcastic tone. “Tell me Rav, what exactly did they try to teach you at that school?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “You’re telling me you’ve never held even a toy gun?” The large coydog looked around for a second before asking in his more usual sarcastic tone. “Tell me Rav, what exactly did they try to teach you at that school?”

Rav shakes his head.
I was always told never to touch a gun, even if i had to take one away from a bad guy. never thought about toy guns before now..
Rav admits sheepishly.. (Baaaa)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Well, personally I’ve been told different by the human I protect when it comes to that kind of stuff. But if we’re just talking just water pistols, I don’t see any reason why you’d get in trouble.”

“......”

“Then again, last I was here, I was shot at and chased down by animal control for no reason. Maybe messing around with just toys would be a bad idea. I don’t know...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Well, personally I’ve been told different by the human I protect when it comes to that kind of stuff. But if we’re just talking just water pistols, I don’t see any reason why you’d get in trouble.”

“......”

“Then again, last I was here, I was shot at and chased down by animal control for no reason. Maybe messing around with just toys would be a bad idea. I don’t know...”

Rav gives Blood a big expressive hug!! (OH Noes!)..
I'm sure that is not going to happen again, they have fired the ones involved with all that messy business, an the remaining ones are being retrained.
Rav giggles..
retrained just like us pets are...
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del looked up at Venison as he set the spring and disk down. "Yeah, dad helps with the metal when he's home, and Cier helps as well though he's not nearly as good." She grabbed the spring and began carefully fitting it into the launcher. "I haven't really thought about it, but I suppose you could make quite a few useful things out of something like this."
Kellie rolled her eyes again when Rav kissed her paw. "Sorry Rav, I'm taken. She withdrew her paw. "As for the water fight, I think there's still some water guns from when my pups where younger around.

"Yeah, I think I still have a couple at my house somewhere." He looked at Rachel, "Do you have anything we can use?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood flinched again as Rav hugged him, responding in a very sarcastic voice. “I don’t care if the one’s left are being forced to ‘square dance’ for what they did, got it? If that little welcome they gave me was any indication of how dead my luck is here, then it’ll be a miracle if something worse doesnt happen to me again soon.” The coyote colored shepherd then grabbed hold of Rav’s muzzle and attempted to pry him off for the second time. “..and as much as I love your spontaneous, fluffy hugs; could do me the favor of not touching me? You have got to be one of the freaking goofiest attack dogs I’ve ever met..”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:The coyote colored shepherd then grabbed hold of Rav’s muzzle and attempted to pry him off for the second time. “..and as much as I love your spontaneous, fluffy hugs; could do me the favor of not touching me? You have got to be one of the freaking goofiest attack dogs I’ve ever met..”

Rav does a barrow roll as he is lead by the muzzle away from the other shepherd.
Well ofcourse i am!
Rav barks happily

The humans never pay any attention to the silly, goofy, happy go lucky dogs. they will think that we will be too stupid to ever be up to anything.
Grinning toothily, as he wags wags his tail happily.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Rav, I don’t want come off as stupid and harmless. That would kinda defeat the purpose of being a PPD. Y’know, making would-be attackers think twice before they decide to screw with me or my friends? That’s what I was taught, and that’s what my...erm...’owner’ wants...” He spoke with hinted uncertainty.

Blood subconsciously ran his paw over the ID plate on his collar as he stared at Rav with a semi-annoyed expression. “Besides, it’s not like I stand alone whenever I get accused of being some ‘dangerous, uncontrollable menace’, when I haven’t even done anything...somthing that happens to me a little too often..” The coydog looked away for a moment, as if thinking of something else.