THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

TurtleCopter
Location: 1 mile away from "I'll never do anything that stupid again"

THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by TurtleCopter »

Discuss dreams you have had recently or from the past. i am one of those people who can read a description and have dreams about it (like when you describe the appearence of your RP character in PF). I can also take one simple picture(Oh say AquaBlast's Avatar) and see then entire thing full body! i don't know how it happens, it just does(just a little FYI). Dreams must be put in a different color other than Black. HERE I GO!

So anyways, I am just sitting in front of my TV waiting for my Favorite Cartoon "EXTREME RACES!". It was my favorite Thing on TV. This Week, 6 challengers were gonna race through a Snow field and through a thick snowy Forest. The contestants were: AquaBlast, Dubiousity, FlintTheSquirrel, Kaido, Some Mugen Character my sister showed me called Maxime(who is an Anthro Bunny) and Laxan. they were Paired into teams: Dub with Flint, Laxan with AquaBlast, and Kaido with Maxime. King(He starts the race) raised the checkered flag and started the race. Aqua was curious and took the Flag And King exclaimed "HEY! THAT'S MINE!!!" as Aqua Ran with Laxan towards the Snowy forest. Aqua and Laxan were in third, Dub and flint in second, and Kaido and Maxime in First. Aqua just felt he had to make a snowman and so he did when laxan asked "Come on Aqua! Do ya wanna lose? There is 5k on the line!". Aqua just ignored her. then when Aqua finished the snowman, he took the stolen checkered flag, and stuck it in one of his arms. Laxan saw what Aqua was doing and Angrily Face palm'd. Dub and flint were neck and neck with Kaido and Maxime when Maxime started shooting Little things of Fire at Dub and Flint to keep them at bay. Flint thought they should retaliate, so flint got a ultra super Mega duper "Bunny" Seeking Acorn launcher (No drills because that would lead to rule breaking for Portraying Graphic Violence in chat). Dub got a giant Paintbrush out and Kaido Got his Giant wrench out. They duked it out in a Lightsaber stlye Duel. Maxime and Flint kept firing at each other, flint with super acorns and Maxime with Tiny flames. Laxan tried to make up for aqua's Delay by Running as fast as she could and sneaking Past them all to get into first place without them knowing. She then Planted some bombs right in front of the Entrance to the Snowy forest(Long dream, Eh Luigi?). When they were in Radius of the bomb's explosion, shee Pushed the button, but The bomb failed to go off, and they entered the forest, passing Laxan. Laxan tried to see what was going on, so she Examined the bomb and realised that it wasn't Snow-proof, so it's inside froze. then Laxan Screamed "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" in a furious rage. Kaido still doing battle with Dub, tried his best to finish him with a spin attack. Dub, with his giant Paintbrush, Tried drawing something better than a metal plated Paintbrush. The acorns and Flames went a flying, some of them creating popcorn in the process. the Snack bell rang and everyone sat down and took a break. if any of them began racing, they would get disqualified for cheating. so they all enjoyed there snacks n' stuff. then Another bell Went off meaning that snack time was over and that the race was Starting again. As they were running, they noticed the Forest was almost like a maze with many paths. a zoom-out reveals it to be The word "HousePets!". they all decided to split up to find the right path. it took many tries, and it gave laxan and Aqua a chance to catch up. Laxan angrilly tried to find the exit. for a second, she thought she found it, but it was really just the entrance. She ran out thinking it was the Exit until she saw the starting line, where she realized that she had gone the wrong way. aqua, somehow found a Secret exit, and began running Towards the clearly visible Finish Line Where Peanut Butter and Grape were waiting for the winner. Unforunatly for Aqua, Everyone had heard the rustlling from the bushes Aqua went through(aka, secret exit) and began racing towards the finish. Flint and Maxime Decided to Team up on Aqua Even though they were on different teams. Flint Shot some Acorns and Mazime Rushed At Aqua with a shotgun like Blast of fire. Aqua went flying high in the sky before landing hard in the snow. then, in a suprise Double Cross, Flint Fires at Maxime and directly hits him. Maxime, now really run a marathon off, Summons his friend, the Unmanned helicopter, To fire missles at Flint. Now Flint was flying high, but unlike Aqua, He began Gliding towards the finish. Dub and Kaido were still Fighting it out. Dub with his new Super Paintbrush, Against kaido's Wrench which he now set to Ultra Fight mode. It was pretty crazy, but then kaido landed a clean blow on Dub. Dub, now dizzy and with a huge bump on his head, Fell on the Snowy and cold Ground. It was so close, who would win? Maxime or Flint?! They were neck and neck when out of nowhere, Laxan came along in a snow-mobile. With Still a little trust in each other, Maxime hit the snowmobile upwards, Making it Fly sky-high, while Flint shot EMP Acorns at The snowmobile. Laxan fell hard into the snow, while a small explosion of the motor sent her off the Snowmobile, and into the ground with a hard faceplant. of course the acorn launcher made Flint Glide down faster, which was a good thing, but maxime was a really fast compettitor,Plus the fact kaido was still in the race made it a 50/50 chance that Flint would beat them both. Flint Tride Gliding down Faster by aiming downwards, which worked. Flint was so close, before Maxime Summoned Blue wings of fire to Fly with Flint. Kaido, in an attempt to Win, tried lobbing the wrench at Flint, which hit him hard! Flint now falling outta of the sky, meant that nothing could get in the way of Maxime Winning. It was Over. maxime and kaido Crossed the Finish Line and were greeted by Peanut Butter and Grape. They were then givin 5k each and an invitation to the Grand finale race at the end of the season. the dream then ended.
Last edited by TurtleCopter on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else.
mariomarc

Re: THE OFFICIAL DREAM TOPIC!

Post by mariomarc »

muffins and cookies
that was a very well described and very interesting dream
i would post here, but i lack all memory of dreams and nightmares
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

... Someone has a photographic memory like me. =D

I had a dream last night about animals, oddly. Usually mine are about people. I can't remember too much about it, all I remember is that they were like strange cross-morphs of animals and had really weird names and I could talk to them. Safe enough to say, I woke feeling very confused and like I just got out of a Dr. Dolittle movie. :lol: Better than a nightmare though, I guess.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
exranio

Post by exranio »

WE MUST DESTROY THE WALL OF TEXT
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

I am a double crossing cheater?! D: *Goes into a corner, curls up into a ball and cries*
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:I am a double crossing cheater?! D: *Goes into a corner, curls up into a ball and cries*
Please don't cry Flint! *hugs you then "Ouch!"'s as you punch me. XD*
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Zander

Post by Zander »

I had a dream about browsing the forums.

shows you im addicted.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
TurtleCopter

Post by TurtleCopter »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:I am a double crossing cheater?! D: *Goes into a corner, curls up into a ball and cries*
I didn't say you were a cheater. you just double crossed an Anthro Bunny, that's all.
dynaslash

Post by dynaslash »

Dreams? I've had dreams of going a whole normal day. It is irritating.
[04:08:26] <+Dynaslash> Schrodinger's GIANT ROBOT
[04:08:54] <+Frooxius|Busy> (for sore throat and common cold and souch)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

A... A real wall of text! o.O I was completely random too... XD

You probably have been watching my avatar a bit too much, but I do have a picture of the whole body:
This and this.

I will share my dreams some other time.
TurtleCopter

Post by TurtleCopter »

Aqua, are you maybe, gonna draw a picture of you building a snowman and then putting a checkered flag in one of the hands while laxan Facepalms angrilly? I would love that so much >:D
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Sure! That sounds interesting! Maybe I will draw that later!
TurtleCopter

Post by TurtleCopter »

Aquablast wrote:Sure! That sounds interesting! Maybe I will draw that later!
YUS!!!

Edit: See ya tomorrow guys!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Okay, this is it!

It is probably different from your dream though, ILHP. (And I forget draw trees...)
TurtleCopter

Post by TurtleCopter »

Aquablast wrote:Okay, this is it!

It is probably different from your dream though, ILHP. (And I forget draw trees...)
Deja vu.
Medli

Post by Medli »

And now, imagine Laxan as a girl ILHP *bricked* :P
<+Vaddie> ... WHY AM I A GIRL ON FIRE WEARING 30 PAIRS OF PANTS ALL OF A SUDDEN
* +SickDynar is like the fountain of youth, except with drool instead of youth.
Aah, I LOVE quotes :3
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Alright, well, first night I got on the forums, I dreamt this: I was chilling outside under a tree, and Kaido walks by as Keys and starts talking to me about something or other carrying Fiddler's violin. Then we went to get some coffee or something, and the it ended.

The second night on the forums, I dreamt Buck was carrying around a Ban-hammer (basically a Halo 3 Gravity Hammer) as Marvin, but for some reason he went crazy and started swinging at everything saying "Ha, I ban you from the forums too! hahahaha!"

Then a few nights ago, I dreamt I was in a classroom with Rick Griffin as the teacher (he was reprising his role as Spot [superdog]) and I was sitting by Laxan, Tiggy was on her head. Bolly was sitting across from me at a table. Kaido was sitting at the front of the room, and Kyderra was at the back.
Probably the second weirdest dream I've ever dreamt, but it was totally awesome. I also don't have a great memory of my dreams, so this is about as far as I can get...
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Haru Totetsu
Location: Universe A-1.7, Section C, Solar System: Delta, Earth, United Kingdom, England, Cheshire

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Hmm, in all honesty I don't really have any dreams. Though I do remember one from a long time ago, where I was floating through a land filled with mushrooms, not unlike those from Mario's Adventures, but slightly different. It always ended drmatically with a strange wind blowing everyhting away and me falling into darkness to confront and be destroyed by something terribly strange...with some odd results. I usually awoke soon after so I didn't get to see what happened to the creature for eating me though the funny noises suggested I'd enjoy it.

I also recall learning from my mother, that once while she was checking on me I started talking in a strange language and ended up slapping her in the face, not intentionally of course. Though if I recall correctly that dream had me doing nothing to create such an action, well in truth it was a nightmare and I was mainly running.

Well to tell you the truth I used to see the future in my dreams, before the mightmares started. I only ever saw half the day though, usually the better half. Eventually it trailed off into starnge nightmares with my one mushroom dream always being at the end of each night and now I don't have any dreams. I must have drained too much imagination out of my head through the day?
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

okayy.. i have a few dreams who stick out in my mind. heres one from, like, 4 years ago?
there is a island l00 ft across surronded by a creek. the creek gets bigger swifter and the drop from the island to the water gets bigger the closer i get to the edge. bigfoot is in the trailor. every square represents an identical fisherman in a lounge chair that kinda looks like me. im running oround te trailor and bigfoot is running around the inside of of the trailor. if i stop he'll come out of the trailor and get me, but if i keep running around outside he'll keep runnin around inside. the entire time im aware that this is a dream. i think "how am i gonna wake up?" so i think "i always wake up just before i die" so i decide ill jump from the island. i get to the edge. from here its a 1000 ft down raging river. i stop cause im scared. then i jump and bigfoots hand grazes me. im awake now!
Attachments
the island of bigfoot
the island of bigfoot
Untitled.png (9 KiB) Viewed 77392 times
bwah bwah
Typhon
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.

Post by Typhon »

Whoa. I just saw that big wall of red text and all i could think of is how big, and red it was. Reading it wasn't even my first priority :O
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Typhon wrote:Whoa. I just saw that big wall of red text and all i could think of is how big, and red it was. Reading it wasn't even my first priority :O
Simple, copy and paste it into word. NOW ITS READABLE :D
Just apply formatting to it first.
Shyanne

Post by Shyanne »

Last night I just had a Housepets dream. I was a cat (not any of the existing ones in the comic, just a random black/grey one) I was in a Taco Bell/Starbucks. It was a two restaurants in one building kinda thing. I was with a few dogs, Joey, Peanut. I wondered why you didn't see any pets working there, and Joey said it was because pets can't have jobs. I then said "But I worked in Taco Bell before.. (Which i did IRL when I was younger) and they said "Liar!" I was like "No it's true! Before I was adopted I was a stray. This guy would always come out the back with the older food and I, along with a few other cats were there and he would give me the leftover chicken and call me his lil helper." Then there was apparently a jump in the story or something cause then I was the same cat but trying to climb a tree but couldn't remember how. That's all I can remember of the dream lol
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

I had a dream that i read about other people's dreams that were housepets dreams.
:geek:
Medli

Post by Medli »

I dreamed last night that I was in a tower of evil. The only other persons I saw were Kaido and Laxan, though I didn´t really see them but knew they were there.
We were like one level under the top level, and Laxan was out of my sight, fighting something while cursing REALLY badly.

Behind me, there was a table, and to my right there sat Kaido on a notebook. I was totally ready and up to a fight, I held two blades, when Kaido told me that in order to succeed, I had to kill the evil sheeps! I was not confused or something, I just went straight forward, and all of a sudden the sheep(they were standing in front of me but I didn´t notice them to that point) got red eyes.

They showed off their teeth and were REALLY scaring the sh*t out of me! D:
One second ago I was ready to kill them, but suddenly when they surrounded me, I was disarmed. The dream ended when I got into total panic :(
<+Vaddie> ... WHY AM I A GIRL ON FIRE WEARING 30 PAIRS OF PANTS ALL OF A SUDDEN
* +SickDynar is like the fountain of youth, except with drool instead of youth.
Aah, I LOVE quotes :3
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

see? you always wake up just before you die.
bwah bwah
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Okay, I actually had an interesting dream last night! ... Even though it was an illogical continuation of another dream!

I was in an abandoned mansion of some sort, I came into the mansion because I was chasing a ghost or something from the last dream. However, I lost the trail, and I was somewhat stuck in a big room with platforms and big buttons along with other people.

Me being a gamer instinctively jumped onto a big button, and the doors unlocked as I expected. One of the girl rushed in to a newly unlocked old elevator. It looked dangerous and old, so I just stood there. But the elevator turned out to be cursed, and the girl turned into a... Paper doll of some sort. Everyone freaked out, and run through the some hallways. I yelled at them, telling them that it is dangerous to run around in this cursed mansion. However, they just kept running.

The group of people split up, I gave chase to the group heading downstairs. Seeing how dark it was, I cast a Light spell on my fingers. The spell wasn't that good, it only provided brightness of a flashlight. I walked through the corridors and eventually reaching a room.

The room was decorated with pictures of... Dogfishes! Not the shark variant, but fishes with an actual head of a dog! I entered the door through the room. It was like a big indoor swimming pool, except the whole room was like a really shallow swimming pool. There were some spot where it was deeper, I saw some normal Koi (Japanese carp) in a deep pool nearby. But I imagine the terrible Dogfish must be in one of the further pools.

I saw some people swimming in the pool... Trying to find Dogfishes or something. I yelled and told them to stop fooling around. As I feared, shadows appeared from the deeper pool. People who looked like tourists (???) emerged from those pools. Not knowing who they were, I waved, trying to get a response out of them. However, they ignored the wave and kept walking toward me. I came into a sudden but weird realization: They were zombies!

At first, I wanted to cast a Fireball spell. But since the zombies were wet, I decided that it won't be that effective. Instead, I cast a Chain Lightning, which didn't shock me for some reason, even though I was standing in the water as well. I continued to blast the other zombies with a Quickened Sunburst. (Although there was no special effect. The zombies kind of disappeared when I pointed and yelled the spell's name... >_>)

The last zombie got terribly close to me. Not wanting to waste another high level spell, and deciding that Magic Missile won't be enough to take him out. I dashed and punched the zombie in his face. Strangely, the zombie didn't fight back. I kept punching him, but he wasn't taking much damage. Deciding that I would be in trouble if the zombie gets his turn, I pushed the zombie away and cast a Magic Missile. (Which I should have done from the start... >_>)

Then my school's principal (?) came in the room. He said something about wanting to catch a Dogfish. Naturally, I tried to stop him. After some tugging and pulling, he finally gave up and went away. I followed and went outside. As I walked into corridors, I met a bunch of students (???) heading toward the room of Dogfish. Like before, I tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen. At this point I simply gave up and tried to find an exit to this mansion instead.

Somehow, I walked past a dirty kitchen. There were a lot of dead mice... In a bowl. There were some commotions in a dark corridor next to the kitchen. I cast Light again, and saw a gray mouse. (Whom I thought as Dylan, for the some unknown reason... >_>) I left the mouse there and headed for the garden.

Again, for some bizarre reason, two school girls managed to run/skip past me. I stopped one of them, and told her that this place is really dangerous, and that I should scout the area first. The other girl didn't listen and kept running. I didn't run to catch up with them, because I was saving my stamina or something. Instead I demonstrated how dangerous this place is... By shooting a Magic Missile at the running girl. (Which seemed like a good idea in the dream for some weird reason... >_>)

I didn't check whether girl was well or not, I just turned and scanned the garden. The garden was filled with human-shaped shooting practice board, they were lined in an orderly way. A final fantasy-esque song (no, not the victory song) started playing. I punched a nearby human-shaped board, thinking it was the key to the puzzle or something.

Then I woke up.

Man, what an illogical dream.

By the way, I sometimes hear music or song just before I wake up.
The Game

Post by The Game »

I'm at a choir concert, and for some odd reason I can't help but tick off my choir teacher (in real life). SO I was trying to be really good at the concert, but some unknown force wouldn't let me.

I broke the first of her rules by getting up and walking around a million times. It didn't help that we were in a large hotel ballroom, it was a very formal event, and the only way to get out of the room would be to in front of my teacher as she was directing. SO I did that. 10 times.

One time I went to the concession stand (?) that was outside the building. I bought a bag of mini oreos, but when I tried to eat them they turned into Chips Ahoy. A dude came up to me and asked "Are you the girl that paid for star toast but the guy behind the counter wouldn't give them to you?" and I said "What's star toast?". Then he said "It's the wizard word for those oreo things. Anyway, you're in luck! I'm a wizard and can get you your oreos!" SO I was like, "Gee thanks!" And then I followed him away from the concession stand...and somehow ended up back in the ball room.

The next rule I broke was being outrageously loud. Somehow a Macbook Pro appeared and I started watching Spongebob on it, but I had no earphones and I couldn't find the mute button. The other girls in my choir were telling me to stop, but I ignored them, even though I really wanted to stop. I also started texting and set my phone on the loudest volume setting. Finally, in the middle of a solo of "Speak Now" (i was listening to that before i slept) my teacher comes up to me and shouts "PHONES OFF. BE QUIET NOW!!!" and everyone stared at me.

Somehow, the concert ended, and I started getting yelled at by my teacher, and my dad was sitting there watching us.

Then I thought "Hey I wanna wake up!" so I did.
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

A thread about dreams? I can see that I will be here often since I have lots of weird and crazy dreams, here's my first one:

I was about in my 30s (I think) in the future, Britain and the rest of the world had become a real mess as humanity prepared for the end. The skies were dark gray all the time because of all the pollution and the oceans were toxic and highly acidic with a sinister green colour to it, the air was largely toxic so the government built air purifying stations that were failing and the temperature was so hot that some people wore cooling devices with oxygen canisters and an oxygen mask. All of humanity accepted the end of our race, no one did anything to stop it and no one cared, humanity lost the will to live. But I got a letter to meet someone in the city, I was to go alone.

I walked into the city and met this man that told me he was part of a secret project and I was selected to leave Earth before the end, I was overjoyed and he told me to meet him again when I have prepared to leave, I did so and his car transformed into a space ship, as I got into the car I met a little anthro-fox who was like my sponcer or something.

As the man in the cockpit started up the space ship and took us into space I suddenly decided to stay on Earth with my people (I honestly do not know what I was thinking) and they dropped me off on an oil rig that was bellowing out thick black smoke, I was running across a platform over the ocean watching the ship take off into space and suddenly there was a big flash of light.

I then woke up.
Last edited by MilesKingford on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I always get typecast in my dreams. I am always a wandering wise man, or some insanely powerful martial artist, but I guess that's kinda normal. What is weird is that if I am the martial artist, I never actually fight. I just argue with people. If I am the wise man, I never impart any wisdom to people. I just give simple responses to people and let them figure things out on their own. Those account for about 80% of my remembered dreams. The other 20% are real life in the dream world or whatever obsession or fad that I am into at that time. My dreams are very boring.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

MilesKingford wrote:A thread about dreams? I can see that I will be here often since I have lots of weird and crazy dreams, here's my first one:

- Snip -

I then woke up.
Wow, that sure is an interesting dream! Yet it might not be that far off...

As much as I hate it, I would leave with the alien/anthro-fox if I was you. I guess we should start thinking about the environment too...
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Aquablast wrote:
MilesKingford wrote:A thread about dreams? I can see that I will be here often since I have lots of weird and crazy dreams, here's my first one:

- Snip -

I then woke up.
Wow, that sure is an interesting dream! Yet it might not be that far off...

As much as I hate it, I would leave with the alien/anthro-fox if I was you. I guess we should start thinking about the environment too...
I don't know what the fox thing was all about but it was in the dream, it was also weird and I was a bit confused about it but that's dreams for ya.

I guess this dream was an exaggerated picture of what I imagined the world would be like in the future if we didn't do anything about the environment, this is in an extreme case but it could happen.
Samson

Post by Samson »

Last night I had a weird one. I dreamt I held a Magazine describing the events of 9/11 from an alternate universe where things were much worse than in our own universe. The magazine's headline had the Twin Towers but hit in reverse order and by much MUCH LARGER airplanes. The headline read very clearly and never changing Blah blah blah blah blah blah in red letters and it showed a picture of the Twin Towers surrounded by different buildings. The Green roofed World Financial Center was nowhere to be seen. I'm sure it did not exist in this universe. flipping through and reading the articles in perfect English I saw pictures of this monolithic plane caressing its wheels along side a large cement building aiming at the North Tower. The face of the building was cracking badly where the wheels of this massive jet touched its surface. It was breaking windows and even whole floors. It was only a hundred feet from the ground. Another picture showed an underwater section of a dam that had been struck. The dam's turbine looked like it could easily swallow three buses stacked vertically and the wall section towerd from what I guessed was a lake bed upward into a green then blue reservoir, a diver was examining the turbine. She had a waterproof assault rifle. Then another picture showed and entire section of Manhatten that does not even exist in our universe crumbled and gutted, with the twin towers still standing but badly damaged. There were goats looking at the camera. They stood in the streets. The section of non existant city was next to a river with another city in the background. Then an areil view showed this odd looking building that mimicked the Empire State Building in size and shape. But the color was different and it looked like it belonged in Commamd and Conquer Yuris' Revenge. The odd thing was is that this building stood only three blocks from the REAL Empire State building. Both structures were undamaged and in the same shot. A large fire had broken out only a few bloks east of their location. Then another picture showed the bottom of a ship that came to rest on an ocean floor. There were hundreds of metal legs jutting from the keel as if lifting the ship from the ocean floor preventing it from grounding. I can not remember what the articles said but I READ ALL OF THEM! Weird huh?
Last edited by Samson on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
TurtleCopter

Post by TurtleCopter »

I remember posting a dream i had in the nonsense topic. it was really just a summary, but i think you would like to hear the whole story(in story form), yus? also keyboard is onthe fritz so if you notice any spelling errors i'll probably fix those later.

It was a pretty stupid thing to do. I never knew forgeting to turn InPrivate Browsing on would do anything. I was totally wrong. As I was browsing the forums as usual(with the intent to keep others from seeing), I was so excited to have internet back(after 2-3 days) that I had forgotten to put Private browsing on. Everything was saved. the history of every topic i visited, I was still logged in, and my mom just happened to be looking for homes when she type "House" into the URL bar. she got a ton of Links to a site she had never heard of. She clicked and got the Housepets! main webpage with the newest comic. She wondered what it was (seeing as though she has never read a webcomic before). I came out of the room Begging her to stop as soon as heard her yell "TYLER!!!(Fake name to prevent Identity)" I saw the rage in her eyes. she did not Approve of things like this. She thought the whole thing as something very mature. don't know why. I thought she was overreacting over it and told her multiple times it was PG and totally safe, but she didn't care to believe me. she stopped after reading the Cat Tail comic involving one of Joey's most weirdest sayings: "I want to wear her skin." I think that is what did it. that's what run a marathon her off. "This is very Inappropiate! Even with cute animals!" i tried arguing with her, but that was the last straw. i had done similar things like this before. Get viruses, Download games that took up a bunch of memory, playing games online that have blood. everything the Strict and stern parent would freak about. It was a sad night. i was crying myself to tears after my mom said the most dreaded words in my dictionary: "No Computer for a MONTH!!!" I was a very emotional person. When i was sad I cried, when something was funny I always laughed too hard, etc. the next morning i Awoke to my mom gone and a Laptop missing from the table. Breakfast was eggs, bacon, and a big cup of misery. I washed my plate and proceeded to go to my bed, and just take a nap. it didn't take long to fall asleep. I was very easily bored with out my dear laptop. I usually had no dreams. I would always have nothing darkness, but this dream wasn't like that.
I was in the middle of my living room, but everything looked like it was from some TV cartoon. I looked around and saw that nobody was there. then all of a sudden my TV turns on. For a while it is just Static, but then it went to a TV recording studio. Then something came from the right ofthe screen. It was Peanut! I was shocked. It all felt so real. "Take a seat Tyler" Peanut said. I quickly sat in My favorite Brown Rocking chair with Retractible Footrest. "We heard the news and we are very sad to hear about it" said Peanut. "It doesn't seem right your mom doing this to you as you don't deserve it. Your mom is not fit to raise a child if she's so strict that she has to do stuff that should of never been done, so we are comming to get you in order to keep you safe and out of harm." The Dream ended when Peanut Pulled out a remote and pressed one of 10 buttons. I woke up to find myself on the very Brown chair i was sitting on the dream. "Must have been sleepwalking" I thought to myself. i looked out the window. three people in halloween costumes were making a hole in the street. I thought it was some Pranksters trying to look cool. 1 dressed up like a Pokemon Trainer, the other like Spider-Man, and the last guy dressed up as Jason Vorhees. They were all wearing masks so i couldn't see who they were. They Noticed me and soon left, but not before the prankster dressed as Jason brought out a Remote similar to the one that Peanut used in the dream and pushed a button. Curious, I walked towards the hole with the most confidence i had ever felt in my life. i got withing 3 feet of the hole and out of nowhere i am being pulled into the hole by an unknown force! i tried my best to get out of it's pull, But it was so strong! After a few minutes of struggling i finally got out of it's pull, Grabbed a Huge Boulder, and throw it at the hole, clogging it. I finally ran back inside to the safety and comfort of my home. Then the phone started ringing...

I'll post more tommorow. i'm getting tired.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

me, Mike, Lucy, David, and Paulo (characters from a webcomic) were at scool, and we were talking, then i was at the house from second-hand lions, but it was somewhere else, and i was living with a guy named Guy, and he was trying to kill me by shooting chery jello out of an old timey musket like this
but i wasn't scared cause he wouldnt kill me, cause we lived together, except for the fact that he would. then i switched back and forth from school to Guy's house for a while, and in the end, Mike, Lucy, David, and Paulo recued me from the house, but then Guy started shooting at us, but it didn't work cause he was using chery jello, and thats just silly
bwah bwah
Samson

Post by Samson »

I have a recurring dream that I and group of people I do not know sneak aboard a large luxury vessel at night from a dingy. The vessel sinks in a large ocean with a green hilled island not far off in the distance at day time. The island is so close individual trees can be seen. The trees are deciduous not tropical.
The ship eventually sinks with me and many others aboard. Most of the creatures are not human, but furries. We run back and forth throughout the ship from the empty life boat deck to a parlor and down a red carpeted hallway that is sectioned off with large wooden doors that are decorated in large beautiful glass. Then there is another hallway that is tiled with black diamond pattern and large white tiles then that's it. The next thing I see are pictures in a magazine showing a massive rotting wreck of a white and silver ship illuminated in blue water. The ship has a gaping hole in it's side and many rooms can be seen ranging from a tremendous engine room with intact turbines and boilers and even computers to large cabins with big beds. The ships floors are littered with debris. It is very quiet and peaceful. That's all I ever seem to recall.
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Okay, there my strange dream, I was dreaming that I was in the Housepets world, (I can't remember whether I was still human or another dog). Then Fox comes around, befriending me in the same matter which he did when he first saw King. Next thing I know he was showing me around the place. Then I was at the Good old dogs club. Now I can't remember what had happened next before I woke up after the since. I though to myself, that's wired. (I still think about that dream. Maybe I better lay off mixing Orange Soda with other Sodas, can have some strange effects later. Hahaha. Lol. Just kidding). Yeah but the dream I have, I not making this up. As I said, the dream is so stretchy that I don't remember all of it. That dream happened like a few weeks ago.
Avan

Post by Avan »

Last night's dream involved... getting a full night's sleep for the first time since the beginning of this month, and then finding several thousand dollars, and building a laptop, and then waking up and being really annoyed that it was a dream and this was reality >:( [all three of things are things I wanted to do... I have an obsession with computers... I have... 15; 2 at uni, 13 at home - so when I can make more... I make more. I'm currently undecided between building a laptop for a bit less that it would cost to get a pre-built, building a dedicated server, upgrading my main computer (which is practically rebuilding it except for the drives.)]
Uexul

Post by Uexul »

Last night I had a dream that I got into the school I really wanted to get into and I made some good friends and did well in all my classes and was very happy. And at some point in the dream I commented that this was most certainly not a dream and I woke up depressed that it was, in fact, a dream.

I didn't remember too much detail of the dream since I wrote this post at night so I won't feel bad if you think this to be boring .-.
Those who know, don't care. Those who care, don't know.

p33wii

Post by p33wii »

I had a fairly cool dream where all the water in a nearby river was super dense, and I could run across it, if I ran fast enough. I'm not sure about the physics(which makes no sense as it was made from my own mind) but, if I stopped, then I would instantly get sucked under, but if I tried to swim, I could get back up. I think at some point in the dream I skinned my knees sliding on it, and then fell under.
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

I think I've already said this, but I've had several dreams that ended with a giant (often nuclear) explosion and me waking up. That, and there was one where the Kinzua Dam broke and the water crashed into our house.