Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Alex »

Rob pressed the button for the elevator. Yeah, I really didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable.... so... what floor are you on?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace took another "eyeball" as well, "Well, I wasn't planning on it. But I don't have anything planned today either." She told Hanna.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat stepped out of the elevator, looking up and down the hall. "I guess we look for more people in costumes."

Li giggled and looked down the hallway, seeing someone standing outside an appartment. "Maybe its that appartment over there?" He said, pointing over to Stephi outside the Shelleys.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"I'm Frankenstein Shelley." Frankenstein replied, his eyes narrowing. "Sorry if I don't recognize you. I moved in about 2 days ago.
Then Ms. Shelley arrived. Taking one glance at Stephi, she smiled. "You must be Stephi. I'm Ms. Shelley. Your parents are already here." She said, opening the door for Stephi.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi smiled at Ms. Shelley. "Thanks Ms. Shelley." she said sweetly. She stepped in and turned back to Frankenstein. "That's alright. I don't recognize you either."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Once Glenn cleaned all the toothpaste, he looked up and saw that Zoey was brushing her teeth improperly. He stretched his arm and grabbed gently her arm, to stop her.
No no, not like that. Like this. - said Glenn, took his own brush and showed her how to do it properly.
Pay good attention, you have to do it every day. Not only does it make your teeth healthier, but it also prevents bad breath. It wouldn't be nice if you had bad breath in a place like Oasis Towers.
Zoey nodded and brushed her teeth like Glenn had instructed. She took it out of her mouth to speak, "How long do I brush?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha swallowed, "Why not? You may enjoy it. Also, as bonus, you get to enjoy more delicious food. What you say? It could be fun." She said with a smile.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace nodded, "Sure, I'll go. But I don't have a costume at the ready." She said with a mix of reluctance and relief.
-
Tobias nodded, "I know you didn't. And I live on the seventh floor." He told Rob as the went into the elevator.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn cleaned his mouth with water, and sighed with relief once he discovered that Zoey is doing it properly. Around 30 seconds, one minute max. Then you clean your mouth with water, and that's it. Be sure to remember what your toothbrush is, and be sure to do this every day. Okay, finish it, and let's go. I want to see where Li is. - he said, and stepped towards the door, waiting for Zoey.

Rob pressed the button for the seventh floor. So do you know more cats who live here? I don't know anyone except you, and I'm a little nervous around dogs due some bad history with them, so I prefer cats as friends.
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li giggled and looked down the hallway, seeing someone standing outside an appartment. "Maybe its that appartment over there?" He said, pointing over to Stephi outside the Shelleys.
"I guess so." Nat said cheerily as he clunked off toward where Li had indicated, his boots making an awful lot of noise as he went.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias thought for a moment, "Well, there's us. And there's my cousin, Grace. But I don't remember seeing any other cats." He told Rob as the elevator reaches the seventh floor.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Oh... - sighed Rob, disappointed at the number of cats in the tower. He walked out of the elevator, and looked around, not knowing where exactly Tobias lives.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled and followed Nat, dragging his metal claws on the walls to make scraping, eerie noises. "Hello th-" He didn't get to finish his sentence before the pet he was adressing to had entered the appartment. Looking at Nat, he tilted his head in confusion. "I think that is it... maybe." He giggled nervously as they got closer to the appartment.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed, "Bah, if that is only problen, then is no problem at all. If one thing I have found I am good at, is finding a good costume in a short time. she said with a grin.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias chuckled a bit, "Yeah, I felt the same way after finding that out myself. But I think there's a tiger and a snow leopard somewhere in this Tower. But don't quote me on that." He said, leading Rob to his apartment. He pulled out his key and unlocked the door, and opened it. Tobias held the door open for Rob, "Come on in!"
-
Grace smiled, "You are? That's good because I've actually never went Trick or Treating, or even dressed up before." She admitted to Sasha. Actually, Grace wanted to Trick or Treat but she was normally too shy to do it. And as usual, her shyness manifested into anger. Her anger coupled with her appearance usually scared away most pets, so she never really had anyone to go Trick or Treating with, and if she went with her owner, she would end up dressed up as a fairy princess or something. And that caused her to sit around and write poetry every year. She was truthfully very happy to be doing something else this year.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Thanks. - said Rob, while stepping inside. He pulled his cell phone out of his collar and turned back to Tobias. So should we order some food or do you have anything eatable here? I could pay you for the food.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias shrugged, "We have food here, but I don't really feel like cooking anything." He said as he took a seat on the couch, "I think room service sounds pretty good right about now." He said as he turned on the TV, "Do you want to hang out her for a bit before we go to the party?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob shrugged. The party would usually excite him, but right now, after just moving in, he'd prefer some time alone, or with a friend. However, Tobias probably wanted to go to the party, so he decided not to hold him up. I guess we'll just eat here before going down to the party. Do you agree with that?
Richarson Valley

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled and took Grace by the hand, "Then hold on to your collar, Kitty Cat. Because we're going on a super spree." She said as she walked towards the door, "We be back for the fod afer the shopping." She told Hanna with a backwards glance.

"Alright, Liebchen, I will keep it warm for you." Hanna said with a wave.

Half an hour later, Sasha and Grace were on their way to the sixth floor. "How is that for a shopping trip?" She said, balancing both trays on her hand.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded, "Sure, that sounds good." He said as he called room service. They ordered some food and the bellhop delivered it to them after a few minutes.
-
Grace followed Sasha up the stairs to the sixth floor. She looked at the costume that she wore, "That was quite the shopping trip." She said with a light smile, "And you think that my costume looks good on me?" She asked for probably the 20th time. She wore a black angel costume, complete with a black gothic dress with purple streaks and feathery black wings.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha sighed, "For 50th time. Da! Looks very good on you. You make such good falling angel, you're going to be making all the boys jaws falling to the floor. Just make sure to leave some for me, Da? She said with a wide grin.

Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn cleaned his mouth with water, and sighed with relief once he discovered that Zoey is doing it properly. Around 30 seconds, one minute max. Then you clean your mouth with water, and that's it. Be sure to remember what your toothbrush is, and be sure to do this every day. Okay, finish it, and let's go. I want to see where Li is. - he said, and stepped towards the door, waiting for Zoey.
Zoey nodded and mimicked Glenn, cleaning her mouth with water and putting the toothbrush away. She went to the dalmatian and smiled, her teeth feeling very minty and clean. "What are we gonna do today? Play with the big kitty?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn nodded. I'd like to go to the party with him. There's a party in the towers today, you know, for Halloween. But first we both have to dress up as something scary. So what would you like to dress up as?

As soon as room service brought up some food, Rob started eating it. He was a very fast eater, which was actually bad for his health, but he didn't care. In a matter of minutes, all the food in front of him was gone. He collected the leftovers and threw it away, then went to the bathroom and cleaned his hands, before returning to Tobias.
That was great. I'll go change into my costume. I guess I won't need these anymore. - said Rob, and took of his fingerless gloves. The cat proceeded to unpack his costume, and put it on. Seemed like a real wizard cat. The only thing that was missing now was a wand.
So... what do you think?
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias helped Rob eat the food. He put the dishes on the table and washed his hands as well. Tobias looked at Rob in his costume, "That looks great! You definitely look like a wizard." He said, "Wait here." He told him before he ran off to his room. In his room, Tobias put on a hooded cloak, some powder on his face to make him look scary, and the red contacts he was talking about. He ran out of his room and passed Rob and into the broom closet. Tobias' owner was something of an eccentric and had various things in his broom closet. He pulled out a cat-sized sickle for himself (Very dull, of course) and a cat-sized wand and staff. He looked to Rob, "Would you rather have the staff or the wand?" He asked.
-
Grace smiled at Sasha, "Thanks. And I guess I could give you one or two guys." She joked with her. They kept walking until they reached the sixth floor, "Alright, do you know which room the party is in? Because I don't."
Alex

Post by Alex »

That's a great costume! - said Rob, with a smile. It suited him really well, being black and all. However, problems appeared once Tobias pulled out the wand and staff. Rob couldn't decide what to take. His eyes were flying from one object to another, but it was hard to decide. Uh.... I.... I don't know.... I'll take the... uhm... staff... or, wait, no, no, no! I'll take the wand! I think....
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias laughed a little bit at Rob's indecision. He decided to make the decision for Rob. He handed Rob the wand, "You should probably take the wand. It's smaller, so you won't have to worry about hitting anything like you would with the staff." He said.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn nodded. I'd like to go to the party with him. There's a party in the towers today, you know, for Halloween. But first we both have to dress up as something scary. So what would you like to dress up as?
"Something scary? Umm....Animal control is scary, but I don't wanna be that..." Zoey trailed off in thought.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha laughed, "Da, flier said is suite 616. And if that's not enough, we can follow Ebony and Ivory Brothers there." She chuckled as she pointed towards Nat and Li with her hook. She wolf-whistled at them, "What's new, Kitty Cats?" She sang with a wave.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn gave out a small laugh at what Zoey said. It was sad that an animal was so scared of animal control, but he knew that she won't have to worry about it anymore.
No no, I mean something scary like... witches, magicians, ghosts, zombies and the like. Not animal control, silly. They're not scary, and you don't have to worry about them anymore.

Yeah, you're probably right. Okay, let's go now! - said Rob, and walked out of Tobias' apartment. He made it to the elevators and pressed the button, before realizing something. Uhm... Tobias.... what floor was the party on again?
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace nodded at Sasha. She looked to Nat and Li. Grace suddenly regretted being such a recluse.
-
Tobias nodded and put his arm around Rob's shoulders, "Don't fear! I remember!" He said dramatically. He removed his arm, "It's floor six, room 616." He told Rob as he followed him out of the apartment and locked the room behind him. As he pressed the elevator button, he grabbed Rob's hand, and walked with him a few feet towards the stairs before letting go, "Come on, it's just down a single floor. We can walk that." He said as he started down the stairs.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob shuddered when Tobias wrapped an arm around him. However, the cat let go of him, and ran off towards the stairs. Rob followed him, and soon they were on the 6th floor. There were already some dressed up pets there. He stepped closer, and flicked his wand.
I cast fireballs! - he said, and walked towards them, with a smile. Hello, my name is Rob. I moved in today. Great costumes you have there.

(He's talking to Sasha, Grace, Nat and Li)
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn gave out a small laugh at what Zoey said. It was sad that an animal was so scared of animal control, but he knew that she won't have to worry about it anymore.
No no, I mean something scary like... witches, magicians, ghosts, zombies and the like. Not animal control, silly. They're not scary, and you don't have to worry about them anymore.
Zoey smiled and hopped around Glenn. "Ooh, Ooh! I wanna be a magician! They do all kinds of neat magic!"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled at Sasha. "Not much, just you know, goin' to this party that I see you two are aswell!" He said in a bow, looking over at the two incoming cats.

"Hi Rob! Heeh, t-thanks, I guess! Y-you have quite a cool costume you too!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat frowned when the pet vanished into the room, not hearing his and Li's approach. He didn't have time to say anything, however as a familiarly accented voice sounded behind them. Nat turned with a grin, waving an enormous gloved hand at Sasha. "Ahoy, Cap'n!" The white leopard called. "We were just about to see if this was the room the party's in. You're looking wonderful by the way!" His eyes traveled over the other pets that were arriving, not recognizing anyone. "Greetings! It's great to meet you all!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias waved at them, "Hey, I'm Tobias. I was going to lead that tour yesterday, until it split apart." He told them, as he was sure they wouldn't remember him. He was pleasantly surprised to see Grace at the party. And he wasn't surprised to see her in a fallen angel costume.

Grace did what she naturally did in social situations like this. She took a slightly hostile pose and wore a look on her face that was a mix of irritation and apathy. She was unaware that she did this. She looked to them, "I'm Grace." She said simply.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Tobee wrote:"Hi Rob! Heeh, t-thanks, I guess! Y-you have quite a cool costume you too!"
Thanks! - said Rob, louder than necessary. It's because the tiger seemed nervous about something, and he wanted to make him feel more comfortable. The shouting indicated that Rob is happy and not worried or bothered by anything.
Is there something wrong? - he still decided to ask.

Glenn smiled. A magician. He was sure one of his old costumes was the one of a magician. They're probably somewhere in the wardrobe.
Come with me. - he led Zoey into his room and opened the wardrobe. After a few moments of searching, he tossed an old ghost costume outside, followed by a pharaoh and finally, a magician. All of them were near her size.
Here, you can choose between these three costumes. Or we can go buy you a new one, but that'll take a while, I guess, since I don't know the location of any shops in the town yet...
Richarson Valley

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha slid up to Nat, "Better be careful there, Kitty Nat. You keep complementing me, I might shanghai you and then you be mine forever." She said with a sly smlie as she rubbed under his chin with the rounded side of her hook. She turned to see the newcomers, Ooh, even more handsome young felines. I'm really starting to enjoy living here. She thought. "Hello there, I am Sasha. She said with a wave of her hook.

rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

After finishing his costume, and putting all the wires in there place. He started to put it on, also putting the smoke machine on his back, turning it on. "Hm, It says the party is in 616." And started walk to Room 616.

Seeing other pets, He wanted to do what he did best.With a evil grin inside his mask he dove for the nearest plant and let the smoke build up with his eyes glowing red.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha continued smiling when she noticed something different. She turned towards Grace, "You smell something? Almost smells like coconut." She said thoughtfully, not noticing the incomming fog.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace furrowed her brow and sniffed the air, "Yeah, it kinda smells like coconut." She said as she tried to locate the source of the smell.
-
Tobias waved back to Sasha, "Hey Sasha." He replied.