Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Psykeout »

the first time was an accident but then i was like "whatever. just go with it."
bwah bwah
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Sabrina falls for Peanut and gets in a fight with Grape. Max makes a fortune selling tickets to the event.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

copper wrote:Sabrina falls for Peanut and gets in a fight with Grape. Max makes a fortune selling tickets to the event.
Grape attempts to drown Sabrina. This is happening three years in the future, so Tarot's prediction comes true.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

Teh Brawler wrote:
copper wrote:Sabrina falls for Peanut and gets in a fight with Grape. Max makes a fortune selling tickets to the event.
Grape attempts to drown Sabrina. This is happening three years in the future, so Tarot's prediction comes true.
That's way too dark
we can't kill characters in a pg comic
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Well maybe Grape will just send Sabrina to the land of eternal candy.

In the bathtub.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

that sounds like putting her into a coma
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Some would say that.

I say it's all a matter of how you spin it.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

I'd say that's taking things just a bit too far. x3

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

I concur
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

mariomarc wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:
That's way too dark
we can't kill characters in a pg comic
But Rick was the one who put the prediction in the comic :(
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

If I recall correctly, Tarot predicted that Sabrina would almost drown.

I'm assuming these characters don't age in real time, and unless time passes without the characters actually getting older (like in the Pokémon cartoon), we therefore won't get to see it. But it'd be cool if it did happen three years after that comic.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Sleet wrote:If I recall correctly, Tarot predicted that Sabrina would almost drown.

I'm assuming these characters don't age in real time, and unless time passes without the characters actually getting older (like in the Pokémon cartoon), we therefore won't get to see it. But it'd be cool if it did happen three years after that comic.
Teh Brawler wrote:Grape attempts to drown Sabrina. This is happening three years in the future, so Tarot's prediction comes true.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Well the quote was "we can't kill characters in a PG comic."
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Sleet wrote:Well the quote was "we can't kill characters in a PG comic."
Oh you weren't giving a rebuttal to me, you giving it to mariomarc

ALSO WHAT IS THAT HORRENDOUS THING IN YOUR SIGNATURE THAT SAYS REX <3 TAROT
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

You've lost me entirely. I am now a rabid shipper. Fear for my soul.

This can count as on topic because Rex+Tarot is pretty wild guessing.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Sleet wrote:You've lost me entirely. I am now a rabid shipper. Fear for my soul.

This can count as on topic because Rex+Tarot is pretty wild guessing.
BINOT BINOT BINOT

CONSIDER THIS WAR
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Keep refreshing and I'm sure you'll be happy eventually.
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

I just don't want to see people die
it's depressing
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I really doubt anyone is going to die. Except when any of the main characters eat unimportant characters. But that doesn't count.

This is wild mass guessing, though, so it's OK.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Sleet wrote:Keep refreshing and I'm sure you'll be happy eventually.
NEVER. YOU HAVE INCURRED MY WRATH
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN. BINO+TAROT VS. EVERY BOY+EVERY GIRL.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Sleet wrote:IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN. BINO+TAROT VS. EVERY BOY+EVERY GIRL.
*blinks*

*blinks again*

Fine, you win. I can't top that. I'm going back to my corner.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Peanut gets a pen pal. The pen pal comes to visit. Turns out the pen pen pal is a cat loving dog who falls for grape. He is run out of town by Bino and pals. Peanut gets a new pen pal.
My characters
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

copper wrote:Peanut gets a pen pal. The pen pal comes to visit. Turns out the pen pen pal is a cat loving dog who falls for grape. He is run out of town by Bino and pals. Peanut gets a new pen pal.
And the cycle repeats
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

copper wrote:Peanut gets a pen pal. The pen pal comes to visit. Turns out the pen pen pal is a cat loving dog who falls for grape. He is run out of town by Bino and pals. Peanut gets a new pen pal.
thats not NEARLY wild enough. thats... thats... thats SLIGHTLY REALISTIC!!!
copper wrote:Peanut gets a pen pal. The pen pal comes to visit. Turns out the pen pen pal is a dog loving cat who falls for peanut. He is run out of town by Tarot. Peanut gets a new pen pal.
thats close to better.
bwah bwah
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

copper wrote:Peanut gets a pen pal. The pen pal comes to visit. Turns out the pen pen pal is a dog loving cat who falls for Peanut. She is run out of town by Grape. Peanut gets a new girlfriend.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

Sleet wrote:
copper wrote:Peanut gets a pen pal. The pen pal comes to visit. Turns out the pen pen pal is a dog loving cat who falls for Peanut. She is run out of town by Grape. Peanut gets a new girlfriend.
you forgot one.
bwah bwah
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Fine!! You want crazy?! I"LL GIVE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!

Bino starts dating the entire female Bigglesworth horde at once. He is really a cat lover, who has an attachment to the Siamese breed.He hates cat-lovers, you say? WRONG!! That is just a front to cover up the fact that he is a cat lover. In a classic sitcom scenario, Bino is confronted by the female bigglesworths at once, but gets out of it by saying that he thought he was only going out with one of them instead of all of them, which was the truth, strangely enough. Meanwhile, the male bigglesworths get frustrated by the new Casanova in the neighbourhood, and try to out him as a cat lover. They start by going to Sasha, who is known as Bino's girlfriend, but she is too happy with her new beau to care. Who is this new boyfriend, you may ask? Why it's none other than Fox! Yes, Fox introduced Bino to the first Bigglesworth because he knew about Bino's little secret. He then got rid of his only other competition, King, by crippling him emotionally. He is king's only real "friend" after all. His intentions were unclear until the male Bigglesworths started snooping. They found out that Fox was responsible for their sister's involvement with Bino, so they decide to get revenge by forcing Fox's hand early, thereby spoiling his plan to take over the GODC. They enlist the help of the "Enforcer", who happens to be Peanut. Peanut takes Fox down; in the library; with a dictionary. He then writes a tell-all book about the story, outing Bino, Fox, and Fido. The book becomes the stuff of neighborhood legend, and Peanut is unanimously elected president of the GODC. Power makes Peanut even more attractive, and Grape falls for him. As peanut makes this development public, he ushers in a new era in interspecial dating, since his book made it acceptable. What? You thought Peanut outing Bino and Fido was nefarious in some way? You are silly for thinking like that. Peanut is too good-natured. His book used them as examples to show others that being attracted to other species is Okay. His argument was that relationships between sentient beings is acceptable, and that there's nothing wrong with looking outside your species.This all ends with a shooting star yelling to the heavens " The More You Know!" It is a Public Service Announcement, after all.

P.S. Fox is the villain in Peanut's book.
My characters
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

copper wrote:Fine!! You want crazy?! I"LL GIVE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!

Bino starts dating the entire female Bigglesworth horde at once. He is really a cat lover, who has an attachment to the Siamese breed.He hates cat-lovers, you say? WRONG!! That is just a front to cover up the fact that he is a cat lover. In a classic sitcom scenario, Bino is confronted by the female bigglesworths at once, but gets out of it by saying that he thought he was only going out with one of them instead of all of them, which was the truth, strangely enough. Meanwhile, the male bigglesworths get frustrated by the new Casanova in the neighbourhood, and try to out him as a cat lover. They start by going to Sasha, who is known as Bino's girlfriend, but she is too happy with her new beau to care. Who is this new boyfriend, you may ask? Why it's none other than Fox! Yes, Fox introduced Bino to the first Bigglesworth because he knew about Bino's little secret. He then got rid of his only other competition, King, by crippling him emotionally. He is king's only real "friend" after all. His intentions were unclear until the male Bigglesworths started snooping. They found out that Fox was responsible for their sister's involvement with Bino, so they decide to get revenge by forcing Fox's hand early, thereby spoiling his plan to take over the GODC. They enlist the help of the "Enforcer", who happens to be Peanut. Peanut takes Fox down; in the library; with a dictionary. He then writes a tell-all book about the story, outing Bino, Fox, and Fido. The book becomes the stuff of neighborhood legend, and Peanut is unanimously elected president of the GODC. Power makes Peanut even more attractive, and Grape falls for him. As peanut makes this development public, he ushers in a new era in interspecial dating, since his book made it acceptable. What? You thought Peanut outing Bino and Fido was nefarious in some way? You are silly for thinking like that. Peanut is too good-natured. His book used them as examples to show others that being attracted to other species is Okay. His argument was that relationships between sentient beings is acceptable, and that there's nothing wrong with looking outside your species.This all ends with a shooting star yelling to the heavens " The More You Know!" It is a Public Service Announcement, after all.

That is crazy.

No way the Bigglesworths are all related.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

0_0
YES.
you are win.
bwah bwah
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Psykeout wrote:

0_0
YES.
you are win.
Quoted for compete, honest-to-God truth.
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

Wow. Just, wow.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

HEY!! Y'ALL WANTED THIS!

Always saying that my crazy wasn't crazy enough...
My characters
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

copper wrote:HEY!! Y'ALL WANTED THIS!

Always saying that my crazy wasn't crazy enough...
"i dared to dream a crazier dream!"
*epic speech inserted here*
bwah bwah
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Okay, so lets flash back thousands of years to the classical roman era.
A woman is lost following her disastrous shipwreck; lets call her Betty. Betty wanders around the land until she finds another woman- this second woman stands over Betty, with unkempt, wild hair and a crazed expression. She offers to help Betty, and sees that she is pregnant. When Betty's children are born, the woman steals them and runs away, raising them as her own. She convinces the children to stay with her for the rest of their lives- little do they now how long that might be. She raises them strictly, but not without care. One day, the boys meet a village full of other men- startled by the discovery (having never seen other people before), they tell their "mother" about the encounter. She leads them to her own secret corner of the world; an incredibly powerful source of unfathomable importance, she says. She has taken it upon herself to protect it- but she knows that one of her two adoptive sons will have to take her job. One son learns of his real mother, and runs away from the woman to join the other people. The other son is thrust into the woman's role. BUT THEN! The son who ran away tries to kill the woman, upsetting his brother so much that he throws him INTO THE POWERFUL SOURCE OF UNFATHOMABLE IMPORTANCE, turning him into a TERRIBLE MONSTER TO ROAM THE LAND FOR ALL ETERNITY.

so that's where Daisy came from the end
Image Image
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Now that's what I call nuts. lol. (But in a good way). And also this is quoted for win. ^
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

CaptainPea wrote:Okay, so lets flash back thousands of years to the classical roman era.
A woman is lost following her disastrous shipwreck; lets call her Betty. Betty wanders around the land until she finds another woman- this second woman stands over Betty, with unkempt, wild hair and a crazed expression. She offers to help Betty, and sees that she is pregnant. When Betty's children are born, the woman steals them and runs away, raising them as her own. She convinces the children to stay with her for the rest of their lives- little do they now how long that might be. She raises them strictly, but not without care. One day, the boys meet a village full of other men- startled by the discovery (having never seen other people before), they tell their "mother" about the encounter. She leads them to her own secret corner of the world; an incredibly powerful source of unfathomable importance, she says. She has taken it upon herself to protect it- but she knows that one of her two adoptive sons will have to take her job. One son learns of his real mother, and runs away from the woman to join the other people. The other son is thrust into the woman's role. BUT THEN! The son who ran away tries to kill the woman, upsetting his brother so much that he throws him INTO THE POWERFUL SOURCE OF UNFATHOMABLE IMPORTANCE, turning him into a TERRIBLE MONSTER TO ROAM THE LAND FOR ALL ETERNITY.

You sir have won the internet
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Teh Brawler wrote:
CaptainPea wrote:Okay, so lets flash back thousands of years to the classical roman era.
A woman is lost following her disastrous shipwreckBLAHBLAHBLAHTERRIBLE MONSTER TO ROAM THE LAND FOR ALL ETERNITY.

You sir have won the internet
Once again, all but the last sentence is a Lost reference with Housepets references subbed in. Seriously, when it comes to wild mass guessing, that show is the king.
Image Image
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

My mind is calm now, so here we go...

After getting angry with Peanut for injuring her pride, Grape takes all of his spot comics and sells them to Joey. She then tells Peanut that she sold his comics to Bino, who will show them to the entire GODC. Peanut goes to Bino's to beg for his comics back, but is intercepted by Tarot, who tells Peanut to leave it alone. Grape, feeling bad about what she did, gets the comics back from Joey, and hides them. Peanut forgives Grape and pushes the pain he feels deep within himself. Grape was waiting for this to happen. She waits for Valentine's Day and gives Peanut the comics back as a gift, along with a beautiful letter she wrote apologizing for what she did. She also promises to grant one request, no questions asked, from Peanut. His request is a date, and she accepts. And so the fanfic begins.
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

GUYS I FOUND A CLUE

ENHANCE CONTRAST:
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Image Image