Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Alex »

Rob sighed with relief, and smiled. He pulled out his wallet, and checked how much cash he has. $250 would probably be enough for a costume, he won't have to go upstairs and ask his dad for more money.
Okay, let's go to the reception and ask what apartment that Frankenstein lives in.

-Later at the reception-
The two felines arrived at the reception, where the lady greeted them with a smile. Now it seemed pointless going to the cafe, since neither of them drank anything, but it's fine, since they now have other plans.
Excuse me, could you tell me what apartment a pet named Frankenstein lives in?
"Just a moment, please." - replied the woman, and looked at her computer. After a short while, she lifted her head and said: "Frankenstein Shelley, apartment number 616."
Thank you. - said Rob, and turned towards Tobias. So.... where is that store you talked about?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded at the woman, "Thank you, Carrol." He told her. He looked back to Rob, "Actually it's only a block south of the Tower." He told Rob, "They're kinda like a seasonal store. They sell things that pertain to the current season." He said as they left the tower.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob followed Tobias out, intending to go to the store, but it wasn't that easy. The streets were crowded, and Rob was always bad with orientation in unfamiliar places.
So where exactly is that store now? I'm a little bad with finding my own way to something in a totally unfamiliar place.
Richarson Valley

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"There they are." Ms. Shelley smiled, pushing past Frankenstein and Precious as she walked over to the elevator, which seemed to be glowing as it counted down to the sixth floor.
"Sorry about my mom..." Frankenstein chuckled, scratching his head. "You do know that taming Cerberus was the 12th task of Hercules? Right?" Frankenstein asked, noticing the rather eccentric detail that had gone into Precious's costume.

"You must be the Castles." Ms. Shelley said, smiling widely as the elevator opened for Simon and Casey. "It's so nice to have you over for the party."
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
The Game

Post by The Game »

Simon smiled apologetically. "Yes, we are. We're very sorry about running late; Stephi,our dog, decided to take her time."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha took Grace's silence as a sign that she had been offended. "Sorry, I not mean to be rude, you just seem unhappy." She said with a sigh. "Perhaps you let me make it up to you for my rudeness? I am on my way to my Nana's restaraunt, perhaps you would like to come with me? Nana makes the best... what do you call... Kebab this side of Moscow." She said with a smile.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"Where is Stephi?" Ms. Shelley asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is she still looking for a costume? Or did she take the stairs?"
Frankenstein Shelley
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Neither actually. I think she was having a little bit of trouble getting her costume on. And she wouldn't ask for our help, which we were more then willing to give." Casey explained. "But she should be here soon..." She trailed off as she unknowing turned around, hoping to see Stephi. Simon put an assuring arm around her, and extended the brownies to Ms. Shelley. "Again, we're really sorry for running late. Here are the brownies you asked us to bring."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn led Zoey to his bathroom, which can be only accessed from his room, leaned on the pet-sized sink and grabbed a toothbrush. It is called brushing teeth. That's what you have to do at least once per day, best time is after you wake up. The thing I'm holding is a tooth brush. The blue one is mine, and the pink one is yours. Remember that, and don't get them mixed up. Now, brushing teeth is easy. You put some of this stuff *Lifts toothpaste* on the toothbrush, and you brush all your teeth with it to get them clean. After that, you wash your mouth with water. Try it.
Glenn handed Zoey her toothbrush and the toothpaste. He had to teach the little fox something useful, and he thought this was useful for her.
Zoey examined the two objects, sniffing them both. She studied the toothpaste for a moment before twisting the cap off and smelling the contents. "Mmm, smells funny..." she squeezed the tube and emptied a lot of of toothpaste onto the toothbrush. "Like that?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias lead Rob to the store he was talking about. They came to the entrance of an average sized shop, which Halloween decorations all over it. He opened the door for Rob, "Here it is! These guys have the best selection of costumes in the whole city, and all for a great price!" He said, reciting they're commercials.
-
Grace looked away from Sasha. From Sasha's point of view, it would look like Grace was looking deeply somewhere, but she was really just feeling uncomfortable, "You weren't rude. I was bored, and you cured my boredom. That doesn't sound that rude to me." She told Sasha. She smiled a little bit, "And that sounds pretty nice." She told her.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote: "Hi. I'm Frankenst-" Frankenstein began as the door opened. Then he saw Precious and he stopped mid sentence. "Precious?" Frankenstein asked, looking at her costume.

Precious flexes up, her three heads tracking to all fix there attention upon Frankenstein.
Hello there, you like my true form?She growls...
Wolf wrote:"Is that your girlfriend?" Ms. Shelley asked, appearing behind Frankenstein as she looked down at the Rottweiler.
"MOM!" Frankenstein groaned, his ears folding backwards. "Do you have to keep saying that?"

Precious flexes her ears up an back, in puzzlement.
Did i miss something??
Thinking about how much her mom would totally freak out about such talk.
Wolf wrote:"There they are." Ms. Shelley smiled, pushing past Frankenstein and Precious as she walked over to the elevator, which seemed to be glowing as it counted down to the sixth floor.
"Sorry about my mom..." Frankenstein chuckled, scratching his head. "You do know that taming Cerberus was the 12th task of Hercules? Right?"

She giggles at Frankenstien's cute blushing.
That's ok, as long as she doesn't say that around my mom..
The big rottie swishes her tail proudly back an forth..
Soooooo do you think you can tame this Cerberus?
She coyly challanges him..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:Here it is! These guys have the best selection of costumes in the whole city, and all for a great price!
Rob looked at Tobias with an ironic expression. Wow, it's like they're paying you to advertise them. Well, whatever, let's go inside.
Once they stepped inside, Rob realized that Tobias didn't exaggerate. There were really a lot of Halloween costumes to choose. He quickly found the Grim Reaper costumes, but while looking at them, he got indecisive again. Uh... now I'm unsure if I should be a Grim Reaper or a wizard...
It's hard to be a Grim Reaper. First, it wouldn't seem realistic since there's no skull. He'd have to wear a mask, which would get annoying after a while. Perhaps a wizard would really be better. He backed off from the Grim Reaper costumes, and started walking, searching for the wizards. After a while, he found them. There were various different costumes, and most of them were available in more than one color.
Hm... I think I'll have this one. - said Rob, pointing to a black costume, which looked like this. What do you think of it?

Glenn giggled when Zoey spilled the toothpaste. It was funny, and it's easy to clean it afterwards.
No no, you put too much of it. Here, let me show you.
He took the toothpick and the toothpaste from her paws, and showed her how to put the toothpaste on, and how much to put on. Then he handed her the toothpick back.
Now brush your teeth with it, while I clean the paste from the floor. - said Glenn, and bowed down to clean the toothpaste with toilet paper.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias followed Rob around the store. He looked at the wizard costume that Rob held up, "That looks like a good costume." He told him. He looked around and saw the perfect costume. He held up a vampire costume, "What do you think about this?" He asked.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob looked at the vampire costume. It was a good costume, but Rob didn't really like vampires.
I think it would good look on you. - he said, with a smile.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded, "Thanks. But now that I think about it, I went as a vampire last year. What do you think I should go as this year?" He asked Rob.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob stepped closer and examined Tobias closely. He was cute... but that didn't matter now. Rob looked around, but couldn't think of anything to suggest. Perhaps they could try to make him look like a ghost. Ghosts are usually white, but it would be possible to make a black ghost, considering Tobias' fur color. Erm... perhaps you could try being a ghost. If you wear black gloves, and perhaps even black lens for the eyes, it would be scary enough. But add robes on the arms that will hang and flail around, it would maybe be scary. Either that... or be a Grim Reaper.
Richarson Valley

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"Oh that's wonderful." Ms. Shelley said, beaming as she accepted the brownies from Simon and Casey. "Come on, the other guest are already starting to arrive. Well, actually only one so far." Ms. Shelley noted, giving a quick glance at Frankenstein and Precious talking.

"Do I look like Hercules?" Frankenstein asked, raising an eyebrow. But I might as well try. History does have a habit of repeating itself.
Frankenstein Shelley
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat laughed aloud at that, shaking his head with a grin. "Nah, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on the sixth floor..." He turned and started heading toward the elevators. "Cmon! I'm sure we can find it!" He called back, boots clunking against the floor as he walked.
Li giggled and followed after him. Listening to the heavy boots hitting the floor, he giggled again. "Those boots sure does make a lot of noise, don't they?" Reaching the elevators, Li pressed the button for it to arrive. Giggling as he usually did when pressing it. "Heehee, buttons are fun."
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Erm... perhaps you could try being a ghost. If you wear black gloves, and perhaps even black lens for the eyes, it would be scary enough. But add robes on the arms that will hang and flail around, it would maybe be scary. Either that... or be a Grim Reaper.
Tobias thought about it for a second, "I think you're on to something. The Grim Reaper actually sounds really cool. And I have some red contact lens at home that I can use!" He told Rob, smiling, "Thanks Rob." He said, patting Rob's shoulder.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat grinned, clunking along to the elevators. "It adds to the ominous effect eh?" He said, chuckling. He clunked into the elevator when it arrived, receiving strange looks from the people that came out.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:"Do I look like Hercules?" Frankenstein asked, raising an eyebrow. But I might as well try. History does have a habit of repeating itself.

But are you ready for the puppies that could result if you do tame this beast dog?
Precious darkly chuckles.. MuuHhaaaaaaa
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn giggled when Zoey spilled the toothpaste. It was funny, and it's easy to clean it afterwards.
No no, you put too much of it. Here, let me show you.
He took the toothpick and the toothpaste from her paws, and showed her how to put the toothpaste on, and how much to put on. Then he handed her the toothpick back.
Now brush your teeth with it, while I clean the paste from the floor. - said Glenn, and bowed down to clean the toothpaste with toilet paper.

Zoey nodded and started brushing her teeth (improperly), grinning into the mirror as the toothpaste started foaming. The toothpaste had a strange taste to it, but it was quite refreshing.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sasha smiled, "I am glad to help. Shall we?" Sasha led Grace to a storefront in the middle of Oasis Towers with a "Comming Soon" sign hanging over the entrance. Sasha opened the door and entered. Hello? Anyone home?

"Javol! Is that you, Liebchen?" Came a voice from the back of the restaraunt.

"Da,Hanna, is me. Sahsa replied as a small woman came out of the kitchen.

"Oh, Hello there," she said as she saw Grace, "Welcome to Shashlyk, or at least half of it, my name is Hanelore, but you can call me Hanna." She said with a smile.

"Hi, Hanna. This is Grace, I was hoping that I could treat her to a meal, Show her something new."

"Aha, I think Dimitri's dish he prepared for your party will be perfect. And, as a special suprise, I made something myself for you as well. Wait here." Hanna said with a wink as she retreated to the kitchen. A moment later, she returned with a pair of trays with lids covering the contents. "From Dimitri, we have, Lady Fingers!" She pulled the lid off to reveal several Shashlyk, or kebabs, as they called them here, that looked like human fingers on metal skewers. "And from my home, we have a nice plate of... Eyeballs!" The second lid was pulled away to reveal dozens of eyes floating in a red gel.

"That is horrific, Hanna, simply horrific." Sasha said with a smile.

Hanna smiled back, "And before you ask, his is pork, and mine is Marzipan and cherry jam. I just felt like adding a twist to my Oma's recipie. Well, don't be shy, try some!" She said as she pushed the trays closer to Sasha and Grace.

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat grinned, clunking along to the elevators. "It adds to the ominous effect eh?" He said, chuckling. He clunked into the elevator when it arrived, receiving strange looks from the people that came out.
Li used the metal((screw plastic))-clawed right hand to make screeching noises against the walls((They're not sharp, more blunt)), smiling manically at the people in the elevator. When the other people had left, he started giggling. "Oh boy this is going to be so much fun!" He said, smiling widely.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace smiled at Hanelore, "It's nice to meet you." She said in a nice-yet-nonchalant way. Grace couldn't help but smile at these Halloween themed foods. Not only were they really festive with the Halloween spirit, they looked delicious. She reached forward and took one of the "eyeballs" and bit into it. She couldn't help but eat it fairly quickly, "These taste great!" She complimented, "And you did a really good job on making them Halloween themed." She told her with an uncharacteristic smile that looked somewhat odd, concidering her appearance. Truth be told, Grace enjoyed smiling and having fun, and she LOVED Halloween. But she hated attention, and was actually very shy.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Once Glenn cleaned all the toothpaste, he looked up and saw that Zoey was brushing her teeth improperly. He stretched his arm and grabbed gently her arm, to stop her.
No no, not like that. Like this. - said Glenn, took his own brush and showed her how to do it properly.
Pay good attention, you have to do it every day. Not only does it make your teeth healthier, but it also prevents bad breath. It wouldn't be nice if you had bad breath in a place like Oasis Towers.
ctcmjh wrote:"Thanks Rob." He said, patting Rob's shoulder.
Rob blushed when Tobias patted his shoulder. N-no problem... So... urh... what now? Do we go back to the Towers?
Richarson Valley

The Game

Post by The Game »

"They are just adorable!" Casey gushed. Simon smiled and agreed. "Yes they are!" He turned back to Ms. Shelley. "What should we do until everyone arrives?"

Stephi stepped into the elevator that arrived and found the Shelley's apartment without much trouble. She knocked on the door.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li used the metal((screw plastic))-clawed right hand to make screeching noises against the walls((They're not sharp, more blunt)), smiling manically at the people in the elevator. When the other people had left, he started giggling. "Oh boy this is going to be so much fun!" He said, smiling widely.
Nat grinned under his mask as he walked into the elevator. "Oh yeah..." He said, hitting the button for the sixth floor. As the doors started to close, a woman ran toward them, trying to stop it from closing. Nat stared at her through the hockey mask, unnerving the woman as she took a frightened step back. The doors closed, and Nat burst into a fit of laughter. "So much fun!"
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Frankenstein was silent for several seconds. Hundreds of possible answers cycling through his head. "What?" Frankenstein said, an eyebrow raising in confusion. "I'll just pretend I didn't hear that.

"You can help set up the TV." Ms. Shelley said, leading the Castles into the living room. "I have a movie planned for the party, and I need help setting up the projector.

Then there was a knocking on the door.
I'll get that Mom!" Frankenstein said, before going to open the door again. "Who are you?" Frankenstein asked, raising an eyebrow as he saw Stephi.
Frankenstein Shelley
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:N-no problem... So... urh... what now? Do we go back to the Towers?
Tobias nodded, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Do you want to go to my apartment, or do you want to hang out somewhere around the tower?" He asked as they went to the cash register so Rob could pay.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"No problem!" Simon said as they followed her.

Stephi looked up at Frankenstein. "I'm Stephi Castle. Who are you?" she said, trying not to add 'other then the only person in this hotel who doesn't know a Castle when they see one'.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li started laughing with Nat as he scared the woman away, leaning against the wall for support. "Hahhaha! You never cease to amaze, Nat!" He laughed heartily, looking up at the indicator showing what floor they were on once.

The elevator reached the 6th floor and with a ding, the doors opened. "So... what appartment?" Li asked, curiously.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat stepped out of the elevator, looking up and down the hall. "I guess we look for more people in costumes."
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Do you want to go to my apartment, or do you want to hang out somewhere around the tower?
To your apartment? - asked Rob, while paying. They walked out of the store, and headed back to the towers.
That sounds like a nice idea. What would we do there?
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias shrugged, "I dunno. We could hang out for a bit, get a snack, change into our costumes. I was thinking I could call the host of the Halloween party to see if if was open invitation." He told Rob.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Oh okay. To be honest, I am kinda hungry. Maybe there'll be some girls for you there, you know, so you can forget about what happened yesterday. - said Rob, as they walked towards the Towers.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Oh okay. To be honest, I am kinda hungry. Maybe there'll be some girls for you there, you know, so you can forget about what happened yesterday. - said Rob, as they walked towards the Towers.
Tobias smiled a mildly uncomfortable smile, "Yeah. But I'm not really interested in finding another girl right now." He told Rob as they started walking towards the tower.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rob lowered his head. Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up... - he said, as they entered the towers.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias smiled at Rob and patted his shoulder again, "Nah, it's okay. You meant it to make me feel better, so It's not like I'm mad or anything. Besides, it's the thought that counts." He told Rob.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hanna smiled and laughed, "Ahh, Danke, Fraulein. Perhaps I can influence that fiancée of mine to add these to the menu."

Sasha laughed as she picked up one of the eyes with the point of her hook, "Maybe, you know how stubborn Nana is. Though they are great." She said as she bit it off and picked up another. "Is funny. This is exactly what Nana told me not to do. And here I am, poking eyes out with this thing. She laughed. "So, Grace, are you going to the party on sixth floor too?" She said as she picked a Shashlyk up and took a bite.