Arrested

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

exranio

Arrested

Post by exranio »

Stupid Game 2

Arrested
type a paragraph of at least 6 sentences of any lenght of you doing something and the next person arrest you for something in it
Example
I went to the mall today. While there i bought halo. I also kissed elderly people and stole popcorn. I enjoyed my time and made much lulz. Tomorrow I'll go and blow up a dumpster. For now i have to conclude my day.

Your arrested for not putting (TM) at the end of Halo(TM)

I made a mistake. I left a cat in the washing machine.
The cat was angry and turned purple. The purple shade made me through up.
I took the cat to the vet and vet through bricks at me. My was amazingly high.
So i sued the state and my cat and got 1million dollars.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Zander

Re: Arrested

Post by Zander »

You get arrested for not nameing the purple cat Grape.

One day i sat on a park bench. Nothing weird happened. Eventually i pulled out my lunch and ate it quietly. The birds were singing and the pants were dead (internetz to you if you know the reference) a few people walked by. I then walked back home.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

You’re arrested for not making anything weird happen.

I got up one morning and was tired. While cooking, I accidently set one of my sleeves on fire. I put it out with my dog’s water dish, and of course he got mad at me and stole my favorite jacket and ran off with it. After about an hour of chasing him I got it back and he went to contemplate his vengeance. Then I went school for the day. When I came back, I found that my shoes were all missing…
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
exranio

Post by exranio »

Your arrested for forgetting the word "to" before "School"

I summoned bahamut one day. He was a preety cool guy he was king of dragons and not afraid of chocobos.
I had him kill zombies and tonberries. Then a cactuar showed up. He used 10000 needles. It hurt alot. But i used cure so we were all okay.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
TheBlackParrot

Post by TheBlackParrot »

You're arrested for forgetting to use a semicolon after "cool guy".

I was on my computer when I decided to browse YouTube. For some odd reason, all I watched were some stupid TF2 "lol" videos. I actually laughed at them, usually I would be annoyed, but I actually laughed.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

You’re arrested for laughing at moving pixel colors on a computer screen.

I was biking home from school once on an afternoon. While going down a big hill, a coyote started chasing me. When he caught up to me, he gave me a flat tire then ran off. I tried looking for him, but didn’t have any luck. I walked the rest of the way home and found him with my dog. I think they were working together.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

You're arrested for being more unlucky that that a coyote.

It was night and I sat on a bench by the sole lit lamp post in the park. It was always the last one to be turned off and it wasn't going to happen for another hour or so. I flipped through the last page of the book I was reading when the lamp suddenly went off. In a panic, I quickly ran out of the park leaving my book on top of the trash can beside the bench though careful enough as to not step on the grass. I arrive home within moments, as my house was just across the road, and quickly dashed to my living room to find a man sitting on my couch, turned to face the fireplace. It took me all my might but I managed to regain enough composure to firmly bid the old man good-bye, then the clock struck 12 and with it came a new day.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

You're arrested for being mean to that man. You should have been nicer.

I was hanging out near my old High School. I was just relaxing and playing basketball, because I didn't have any college classes that day. It seemed like out of nowhere these really tough jerks came up to me and started harassing me. I tried to leave, but they wouldn't let me. I thought that I had to fight them off, and because I watched a lot of action movies, I got a little cocky. Needless to say, I got seriously beaten up. When I got home, my mom got really scared and angry. She told me that I should be more careful, and that I don't listen. She told me that it would be safer if I went and moved in with my Aunt and Uncle uptown. They live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood.

I couldn't take the bus because I had some luggage with me. I decided that a taxi was a good idea. I hailed a cab, and got in. The guy had a pretty decorated cab with some stickers and some fuzzy dice. He even had vanity-plates that spelled F-R-E-S-H. I had to say, this man had a really nice taxi cab. I gave the man the address and we took off.

So after driving for a bit, we pulled up to my Aunt and Uncle's house. It was a little late; about 7:30. So, I payed my cab fare and sent the cabbie on his way. I walked up the steps and admired the house. It was a very nice house, and my mom was right: It was a very nice neighborhood.

I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bellaire.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

You are arrested for referencing a sitcom's theme song

I woke up with a headache. When I went to the bathroom for some aspirin, I found a strange bump on my head. Perturbed, I went back to my bedroom only to find my cat with a mini bat. We stared daggers at each other before breaking out into a nifty dance number. The dance suddenly devolves into a contest, and that darn cat is better than me! I trip him out of jealousy, and win the contest. He then picks up the bat and proceeds to add more little bumps to my head.I know why I have a headache now.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
dalonewolf25
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Post by dalonewolf25 »

You are arrested for animal abuse.

I was walking down a dark and ominous passageway. I see two figures at the end of the passageway. They say hi to me, and I follow them. They take me to this mystical place where the animals roam around walking on two legs. I ask them, "What is this place? Where am I?" They remain silent; instead, they grinned at me. I see myself losing consciousness. Everything around me spins around and around; even I start to change. I let myself be for I had no choice but to remain and withstand all of this pain. How did it come to this? What did I do wrong?
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~
GreatKitsune

Post by GreatKitsune »

You are arrested for questioning it.

I talked with the mortals. Bino ran away screaming. Kevin tackled him. Kari welcomed me. King was annoyed. Tarot forsaw my forseeing her forsight.
Hello, low order beings!

Community Involvement, peepoll!
Someone wise once wrote:I wish I could ride a magical girl's purple flying unicorn to Narnia through Lebouff's Shire, the land of trololol.