HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Dylan
Box Fox

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by Dylan »

ArgentFlame wrote:Well, when I'm not watching something, I usually am either making something, thinking of what to make next, or going with Cier when he leaves.
Dylan smile started to fade. Wow, really? Is that all you really do around here. Saying as he looked around the room. He sat back down on the table. Well, I guess I'll just watch then, I don't want to be a bother you know. Dylan placed his hands behind his head, using them like a pillow. That and think about what I'm gonna do when I go home again.
Make Pasta not war.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Unfortunately, I hurt my ankle yesterday and it still hurts when I put weight on it, so I can't make anything.Plus I'm out of materials."
Dylan wrote:"That and think about what I'm gonna do when I go home again."
"Where is your home? Do you have an owner?" Del said, looking slightly worried.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
caelei

Post by caelei »

Felix was so busy trying to hit Sean that he had forgotten all about Cier. So he nearly jumped out of his skin and simultaneously roundhouse-kicked Cier in the head ((Chuck Norris style)) when Cier grabbed his arm. Instead of doing what he would have out of instinct, though, he snapped to his feet, backing away from both dogs. He didn't want to really anger the peaceful one, because then he'd have to fight both, and they were both bigger than him.
"I would very much like it if you would stop assaulting my brother. I have already resolved the situation."
Felix looked at both dogs without trust, fists clenched at the ready, wary. "Where's the mouse, then?" he sneered, looking at Sean with something close to loathing. Of course, he didn't really hate the dog, or especially like the mouse that he was trying to 'rescue', but he felt he should play this role in things. In actuality, he applauded Sean. Most of the animals around here were goody-goody pets; it was nice to have someone mix it up a little. His eyes focused from one dog to the other and back again. He realized that it had simply been chance that he had gotten the right one. He could have just as easily been tackling Cier as Sean. Huh. Oh well. All's well that ends well. Or something like that. Of course, this wasn't ended.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn looked up as Pyxis walked out the front door. "Hey." He mostly does that to draw attention to himself so Pyxis doesn't trip over him sitting on the porch. "You have any idea what's going on in there?"
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:Djinn looked up as Pyxis walked out the front door. "Hey." He mostly does that to draw attention to himself so Pyxis doesn't trip over him sitting on the porch. "You have any idea what's going on in there?"
Pyxis looked over at Djinn. The question is a little personal, but Djinn does live here now... Pyxis gave out a small sigh. Oh, its my sister...She went and got herself in trouble that's what...And her stupid friend too it seems. Pyxis actually felt good that Alex got in trouble with Amelia. The downside is that Amelia got in trouble too... But I think its for the best. Pyxis walked past Djinn onto the sidewalk, thinking it was best to ignore whats going on right now. Lets leave for a while until everything cools down, agreed?
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn stands up nodding. "Uh... yeah. I just didn't want to go anywhere alone. I mean why get chased by animal control if you don't have to? At least now I have a voucher that I'm a pet." He walks up next to Pyxis and shrugs. "Where to?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex enjoyed the moment with Amelia, until suddenly.....
Mom wrote:Well well, what do we have here!?
Amelia wrote:AHH! DAD! I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just...uh...
Alex turned around, only to get shocked by what his eyes saw. Both Amelia's dad and his mom appeared out of nowhere, and both look angry. Before he could even blink, mom started yelling.
"What are you doing here? Who is this female cat?! And where is your collar?!"
M-mom, I swear I didn't do anything wrong. *Sniff* I just had to rest after spending the night ou-outside... *Sniff* It was cold and painful.
His ears lowered, and the puppy-eyes expression was all over his face, all in an attempt to soften mom. But one thing was really weird for him: Why is she angry anyway? They kicked him out of the house, after all. Isn't he the one who should be angry? But before he could ask the question, mom continued.
"Don't you give me that! Your dad kicked you out for punishment, not so you could enjoy the night with this cat! And it's rather obvious that you tried to lie about being a stray to this fine man *Points to Amelia's dad*! You know how I hate lying! What's your excuse?!"
What's my excuse? I didn't want to spend two more hours outside in the cold, on that hard bench! My whole back still hurts sometimes when I move!
"But I'm sure you didn't have to take your collar off for that!"
A small break followed. Alex looked down. She was right. But how to tell her the truth? However, it seems like it's rather obvious, so no need to hide it. Besides, enough lying.
Well, we didn't want her dad to know the truth....
"What truth?"
Another break followed. Alex felt his face burning red. He looked into Amelia's direction, without saying anything....

((Writers' block, posts will suck))
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:Pavelle was even more confused, and she didn't like it. She had never liked confusion, of course, especially because she found it was always detrimental to the situation. She made a shushing noise, really worried now. The bird simply wouldn't stop crying. It was really bothering her. "Hush, hush. Shhh. It's fine, don't cry. Okay. How about this? You tell me your name, and we can decide what to do, okay? Like you could just stay here and hang out with Magnus, my brother, and I. Or we could go off and look for your O'Connor. Whichever one. And I'm pretty sure that none of the pets around here will eat you." O'Connor. Was that name familiar? Maybe? And how was Felix friends with him? Felix wasn't friends with anyone, was he? He had always given the impression he didn't like pets very much. Huh. Strange.
Tory stopped crying, trying to get himself under control. "*sniff* We-well, my name's Tory, and O'Connor is my friend. *sniff* He's an old Scottish Terrier, and, *sniff* he has a thick accent and wears a green collar with a, *sniff*, shamrock for a tag." He wiped his eyes, and continued. "He's kinda short, and a bit of a grump, but he's actually really nice when you get to know him. He saved me when I crashed and hurt my wing. Felix was there, too. They were already friends when I woke up. And since Felix knows what O'Connor looks like, I thought he could help me look."

((OOC: Quick tidbit, Magnus also knows O'Connor, but whether he remembers that based on Tory's description is up to you Caelei.))
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote: That zappy thing of yours? {snicker} you have been sleeping on it all this time. if you really need it, i'll pick up the kennel so you can get it out from under there.

Venison spun on his heels, walking back towards the kennel. "So. It seems my day has freed itself up. Rav, I'd like to get my Balishock back. Lift the kennel, please. And that big heavy book of words is called a dictionary, Rav...actually, looking up the word in the dictionary isn't a bad idea at all. We'll have to do that...I wonder if this town has a library? Or, opposite of that, a Gym. I'm feeling sluggish. Not enough activity lately, to be honest. I'm used to much more than the events of the past couple of days..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke sat in the truck tapping his foot as the drove up to their new home"This is where we will be staying Zeke"his dad spoke as Zeke looked up"Whoa!"he smiled his tail began to wag"This house is way bigger than our last home!Are there other pets here too?"he asked"Of course"Mr.Crawley spoke as Zeke hopped out of the truck
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Caelei wrote:"Where's the mouse, then?"
"The mouse is safe at home." Cier said, helping his brother to his feet. "We were on our way to retrieve my collar, which Sean tells me was taken by a raccoon. You wouldn't happen to have it, would you?" Sean glared right back at Felix. "This is one of the raccoons from the park."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
caelei

Post by caelei »

"*sniff* We-well, my name's Tory, and O'Connor is my friend. *sniff* He's an old Scottish Terrier, and, *sniff* he has a thick accent and wears a green collar with a, *sniff*, shamrock for a tag." He wiped his eyes, and continued. "He's kinda short, and a bit of a grump, but he's actually really nice when you get to know him. He saved me when I crashed and hurt my wing. Felix was there, too. They were already friends when I woke up. And since Felix knows what O'Connor looks like, I thought he could help me look."
Pavelle was greatly relieved when Tory settled down enough to stop crying. But, unfortunately, Tory's descprition of O'Connor wasn't helpful. She thought that she would remember someone if they had a really thick accent, and she couldn't remember him at all. Hmm. She turned to Magnus, to see if he had gotten anything out of the descpriction, but he wasn't exactly paying attention. Or at least, he didn't seem to be. He was swimming around in the river, fetching after sticks that were floating on the surface. She rolled her eyes, and called him over. Though the water was so cold, he acted reluctant to leave it. He sure loved swimming. But, obediant, he trudged out of the river, sloshing water all over in the process. Once out, he shook again, propelling droplets of water through the air, and Pavelle made sure that none landed on Tory, using her own body to shield him. Magnus came up, then looked at Tory and grinned. "Hello!" he said, tail wagging merrily. He shivered a bit. Pavelle frowned at him.

"Okay, Mag. Have you ever met an old Scottish Terrier by the name of O'Connor, who wears an green collar with a shamrock tag and speaks with an accent?" she asked, though she doubted that he had. If she hadn't met O'Connor, then why would have Magnus? Then again, Felix had met him. So she supposed it was possible.

Magnus considered, looking upwards, like a picture of the old dog would be drawn in the sky to boost his memory. His tail stopped wagging while he concentrated. After a moment, he shook his head. "Nope. I dunno a dog named O'Connor. But there was this other dog. Uh... Ben-u-to, I think. An' 'e tahlked luike thi'." He said the last sentence in an attempt to copy O'Connor's accent.

Meanwhile...
"The mouse is safe at home." Cier said, helping his brother to his feet. "We were on our way to retrieve my collar, which Sean tells me was taken by a raccoon. You wouldn't happen to have it, would you?" Sean glared right back at Felix. "This is one of the raccoons from the park."
Felix had to resist the urge to stick his tongue out at Sean like a three-year-old, and instead contorted his face into a grin. He showed a little more teeth than was absolutely necessary. After a second, he replied, in a bored voice, "No. I don't have it. I think my sister does, though. She's probably still at the park." He cracked a couple of his knuckles, like he had seen somebody do on the TV the other day, when Magnus had been watching. He didn't know why that would be intimidating, but it seemed an appropriate thing to do. And then he added, "I suppose we could go see if she still has it. Oh. And of course, no hard feelings. To either of you." Though he still kept his grin on, taunting Sean.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:Pavelle was greatly relieved when Tory settled down enough to stop crying. But, unfortunately, Tory's descprition of O'Connor wasn't helpful. She thought that she would remember someone if they had a really thick accent, and she couldn't remember him at all. Hmm. She turned to Magnus, to see if he had gotten anything out of the descpriction, but he wasn't exactly paying attention. Or at least, he didn't seem to be. He was swimming around in the river, fetching after sticks that were floating on the surface. She rolled her eyes, and called him over. Though the water was so cold, he acted reluctant to leave it. He sure loved swimming. But, obediant, he trudged out of the river, sloshing water all over in the process. Once out, he shook again, propelling droplets of water through the air, and Pavelle made sure that none landed on Tory, using her own body to shield him. Magnus came up, then looked at Tory and grinned. "Hello!" he said, tail wagging merrily. He shivered a bit. Pavelle frowned at him.

"Okay, Mag. Have you ever met an old Scottish Terrier by the name of O'Connor, who wears an green collar with a shamrock tag and speaks with an accent?" she asked, though she doubted that he had. If she hadn't met O'Connor, then why would have Magnus? Then again, Felix had met him. So she supposed it was possible.

Magnus considered, looking upwards, like a picture of the old dog would be drawn in the sky to boost his memory. His tail stopped wagging while he concentrated. After a moment, he shook his head. "Nope. I dunno a dog named O'Connor. But there was this other dog. Uh... Ben-u-to, I think. An' 'e tahlked luike thi'." He said the last sentence in an attempt to copy O'Connor's accent.
Tory did a double-take. "Benuto! That's O'Connor's last name! And the accent is his!" He flew over to Magnus' head and landed on it. All sadness was gone; all Tory wanted to do now was find his friend. "Magnus! You've got to help me find him! please!!!!!"

((OOC: sorry, short post. I'm waiting for Kalvin to post before I do anything extensive.))
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky looks a little surprised and then leans back, pulling a small map of the town off of a rack nearby. "That's easy enough. I can help you find him fairly simply. We just need to figure out where you saw him last, where you were going, how long it took you to get here from where you last saw him, and then just search around the same distance he could've traveled in that amount of time between point A and B."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kalvin wrote:Lucky looks a little surprised and then leans back, pulling a small map of the town off of a rack nearby. "That's easy enough. I can help you find him fairly simply. We just need to figure out where you saw him last, where you were going, how long it took you to get here from where you last saw him, and then just search around the same distance he could've traveled in that amount of time between point A and B."
"Er, aye." O'Connor leans forward, looking at the map. "Ah'm O'C-Benuto., buy teh wei," he interjected. He had been using his real name lately, and it was bugging him.
"Le's sei....Ah was heading daown thi' road 'ere. Toreh tuk awff tha' wei, goin' 'baout, eh, tweinteh-fuive muiles an aour, mehbeh. Tha's ahll Ah can teill ye 'baout i' frum wha' Ah kno." He leaned back and closed his eyes in a tired manner. "Yer quite teh dog, cumin' in 'ere aoutta nowhere an' 'elpin' meh aout luike thi'."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

"Psh." He shrugs. "This is nothing. You should've seen me a couple of weeks ago when... I..." He glances out the window noticing the two animal control officers pulling up. "Fek! Not them again. Can you cover for me?" He hardly waits for an answer before hiding underneath the table cloth as the officers walked in looking around.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor blanches as the two officers come into the coffee shop. They look around and mumble to each other, pointing at O'Connor. One of them shakes his head, and they head to the counter to talk to the clerk. While their heads are turned, O'Connor ducks his head under the table as whispers, "Wha're thei duin' 'ere?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke began to stare off into space"Where is everyone"he thought"Hello!"he called hoping someone would hear"Is anyone home?!"he called again and began to shiver he quickly ran in and got a scarf and came back out he looked around still not seeing anyone
Pet Friendly:
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:"So, I'm guessing the best course of action would be for someone to walk across the bridge, or swim, to the other side of the river and then look for it on the shores."
Jester nods his head and says, "Yeah I guess I'll head over and look up and down the river. I'll just come back to the bridge after a while of searching to regroup." He pulls out an earphone and looks across the river, then says, "Alright later then, and don't worry about Caroline, she's smart, she won't forget about the collar." He looks at Pavelle, Magnus, and the bird that was in a great panic, and says, "And uh, good luck with this whole thing, sorry I can't be of help." He turns on his music and walks across the bridge. Upon reaching the other side he lets out a sigh and starts down the river walking close to the waters and scanning for the missing colllar.

Meanwhile...

Caroline reaches the house and finds the hidden key taped to the bottom of the potted plant that she was showed earlier. She unlocks the door and heads inside, making her way up the staircase, heading down the hall towards Jester's room. She pushes the door open and puts her game away, looking around the room. She walks across the floor to the corner where a few collars lie in a small pile. She picks each one up, wondering which one to take, then sees an orange one near at the bottom. A bit worn. Hope she doesn't mind. She heads out the bedroom door and makes her way downstairs, pleased with her success. She steps outside and locks the door behind her, returns the key then starts back to the sidewalk, walking at a quick pace.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Where is your home? Do you have an owner?
Dylan stood proud. Of course I have a home...Just not an owner, I don't need one you see...I'm on my own. Dylan
Uh... yeah. I just didn't want to go anywhere alone. I mean why get chased by animal control if you don't have to? At least now I have a voucher that I'm a pet.

Yup, but you need to be checked in and go the vet and such. You know, getting a check up and a few shots. Pyxis shuttered at the memory of the time when he first went to the vet. I admit its not very fun at all...But its very good for you once and a while. Pyxis started thinking about what else his parents did when they made him a pet. Oh yeah! the best part is when they gave me this collar! He pointed to his box shaped tag. You get to pick out which collar and tag you like. I got mine to...replace one that I Really hated...Just remember to pick one that you really like.
Well, we didn't want her dad to know the truth....
Amelia glanced at Alex, he seemed to be looking at her as if he wanted her to explain. She could see her dad giving her the angriest look she had ever seen him do since they adopted her. I...I...*Sniff* Her dad immediately interrupted her "AMELIA! Tell me...just tell me you didn't get sick! And what is this truth thing anyway?" She slunk away slowly so she could hide behind her work table. She didn't want her dad knowing that she broke his rule. Now she has to tell him about what she is hiding...
Make Pasta not war.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus tried to see the top of his head, where Tory had landed, but couldn't manage it, of course. He screwed up his eyes, rolling them upwards, nearly crossing them trying to see the bird. But to no avail. He sighed, relaxed his eyes until they were focused normally, and then listened to Tory as he said:
"Magnus! You've got to help me find him! please!!!!!"
Magnus nodded, and, after a gesture from Pavelle that they could leave, started walking back towards the neighborhood, where they had come from. They both waved to Jester and the others as they left. "Now," Pavelle said, speaking to Tory, "Where was the last place you saw O'Connor?" If he wasn't where he had been originally, they'd go next to the Benuto house, and then probably to the Wall. Those made the most sense to visit first.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:Magnus nodded, and, after a gesture from Pavelle that they could leave, started walking back towards the neighborhood, where they had come from. They both waved to Jester and the others as they left. "Now," Pavelle said, speaking to Tory, "Where was the last place you saw O'Connor?" If he wasn't where he had been originally, they'd go next to the Benuto house, and then probably to the Wall. Those made the most sense to visit first.
"Ummmm, I was flying away from Rav's house, and I looked back, and saw him, and then I turned left and flew past the Wall.....and that's when I lost him."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke stuck his head in the door"Dad!May I go look around town?"he called"Better be back by curfew!"his dad called back"Yes sir!"he called shutting the door behind him and began to look around"For a pet friendly town there sure is a lack of pets here"he thought to himself
Pet Friendly:
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: Venison spun on his heels, walking back towards the kennel. "So. It seems my day has freed itself up. Rav, I'd like to get my Balishock back. Lift the kennel, please. And that big heavy book of words is called a dictionary, Rav...actually, looking up the word in the dictionary isn't a bad idea at all. We'll have to do that...I wonder if this town has a library? Or, opposite of that, a Gym. I'm feeling sluggish. Not enough activity lately, to be honest. I'm used to much more than the events of the past couple of days..."

Ravage eyes Venison intently..
An what is threatening you, that you need to go about armed?
Youre not going to go ZAP that cat your've been talking about silly are you??

Rav puts his paws on the kennel side. an grunts arching his back as he pushes the kennel up on it's side a bit so Venison can reach under an get the knife..
Gruunt this thing never gets lighter..

Mom has one of those dictionarys in her office room, we can go get it after we eat..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex wasn't exactly surprised by Amelia's reaction. It was expected. But what surprised him were their parents. Why all the anger over such a small thing? Nevertheless, the question still had to be answered, and it was rather obvious that Amelia isn't going to say anything. Well, for Alex, it was enough lies. Either they both were really bad at lying, or their parents are really good at discovering the truth.

He walked towards Amelia, and gently pulled her backwards, to where he was sitting. After placing her next to him, Alex hugged her with one arm, tightly, with his hand leaned on her shoulder, while looking directly into his mom's eyes.
I.... I love her.....
The voice got quieter with the word "love", and his eyes dropped. His face was getting redder and redder.
"Love....? But... you don't even know what love is!"
Although her voice was still loud, his mom calmed down a bit after hearing his words. It wasn't an unknown feeling for her, after all. She petted Alex on the head.
"We should get home now and have you fixed. It's been a hard night for you. I'll wait for you outside".
With that, she left. Alex was still staring at the floor, not daring to look into Amelia's dad's face.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:Youre not going to go ZAP that cat your've been talking about silly are you??
"As tempting as that sounds, no, I am not. I will not let my emotions control me any more than they do already." Venison swiftly grabbed the Balishock out from under the kennel, and flipped it open by spinning it around his thumb.

"Still got it."

Venison flipped the knife closed, and shoved it away, back into his pants. "The knife, Rav, for me, is insurance. Or an easy mode; it's something to speed things up. Further than that...it was very, very expensive...It's not like I can steal refined metal or fiberglass cloth...but, uh, I think telling you how I build this knife would confuse you. Let's just say it cost a lot of hard work and money to make it, so I'd rather keep it than lose it. Now. Breakfast. SARA!" Venison yelled, moving down the hallway, "I DIDN'T MISS BREAKFAST BY SLEEPING IN, DID I?"
Venison stepped out the door with Rav. "Well. Should we try to find a library, gym, or just roam and see who we find?" He asked Ravage. Without waiting for a response, Venison started walking towards town.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Wincing a little he looks up deciding to be honest. "I may have gotten into a little trouble with the law... well not the law just those two. Just act normal, they hate animals and abuse their power like crazy." Shifting to the other side he lifts the table cloth and looks at them. "Okay, they're not looking. I've got to get out of here. Not sure if the owner will cover for me or not." Slowly and stealthily Lucky crawls to the next table and ducking under it just before one of the officer's peeks over the room. This happens a few more times before he makes it near the back door, where he motions for O'Connor to follow him out as he makes his way out the door quietly and casually.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor nonchalantly grabbed Lucky's coffee and headed out the door, hoping that nothing bad would happen. His luck held out; the officers didn't notice him. He got out the door turned in Lucky's direction, and took off when he was out of the window's view. He caught up to the dog, and held the coffee out to Lucky. "Woulda been kuinda suspicious fer a dog tha' hasn't dun anehtheng wrong teh leave 'is coffeh." As Lucky took it, he sighed. "Naow, ye had be'er tell meh yer name befure we ge' separated again."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Thankfully Lucky takes a sip of coffee. "Ah thank you for that."
Teh Brawler wrote:"Naow, ye had be'er tell meh yer name befure we ge' separated again."
Lucky grinned sheepishly before saying, "It's uh... it's Lucky." He lifts his collar to show his clover tag. "My owner's thought it was funny I guess, being an Irish Wolfhound and all." Putting his scarf back down he sighs. "I guess I should thank them as the name has held true so far."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Dylan wrote: Yup, but you need to be checked in and go the vet and such. You know, getting a check up and a few shots.I admit its not very fun at all...But its very good for you once and a while.Oh yeah! the best part is when they gave me this collar! You get to pick out which collar and tag you like. I got mine to...replace one that I Really hated...Just remember to pick one that you really like.
"That all sounds... uh... very interesting. So what now? I've never had free time. It's always been devoted to avoiding animal control, getting food, and resting so I have the energy to do everything else. I don't know what to do. What do you want to do?"
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote: "That all sounds... uh... very interesting. So what now? I've never had free time. It's always been devoted to avoiding animal control, getting food, and resting so I have the energy to do everything else. I don't know what to do. What do you want to do?"
Pyxis paused a bit, the Wall was the first idea that popped in his mind...but after the accident yesterday its safe to say they are cleaning up. Or they could run around in the woods...but there was nothing really of interest out there... Pyxis paused again, until an idea popped in his mind. What about going to the park? I bet there would be lots of pets at this time to hang with.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kalvin wrote:Thankfully Lucky takes a sip of coffee. "Ah thank you for that." Lucky grinned sheepishly before saying, "It's uh... it's Lucky." He lifts his collar to show his clover tag. "My owner's thought it was funny I guess, being an Irish Wolfhound and all." Putting his scarf back down he sighs. "I guess I should thank them as the name has held true so far."
"Oi," O'Connor said, facepalming at the mention of Lucky's tag. "Ah guess we're both exahmples o' the negative affects o stereotuypin', eh?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Sean returned Felix's grin with his own. "Of course, no hard feelings." Cier glanced at Sean before speaking to the raccoon. "Then I suppose we should head to the park, don't you?" He turned and walked in the direction of the park with Sean following behind him.
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke stuck his head in the door. "Dad!May I go look around town?" he called. "Better be back by curfew!" his dad called back. "Yes sir!" he called, shutting the door behind him, and began to look around. "For a pet friendly town there sure is a lack of pets here," he thought to himself.
"You know, it usually isn't a good idea to talk to yourself. It looks weird," Locke calls out from the sidewalk. He waved to the other dog, grinning wide to the first he'd seen on his wandering from his own home.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Ummmm, I was flying away from Rav's house, and I looked back, and saw him, and then I turned left and flew past the Wall.....and that's when I lost him."
Pavelle nodded. Well, that was handy. She had been planning to check for the Scottish Terrier at the Wall anyways, and now that Tory said that he had lost O'Connor there... well, it was like killing two birds with one stone. And then she realized what she had just thought, and winced. Ooh. Bad. Really bad saying to use, in this case. She looked at Tory almost apologetically, as if he could read her thoughts, and then cleared her expression and brought up a small reassuring smile to show him instead. "Okay. That means that we should probably get heading to the Wall, first and foremost," she said, and Magnus nodded, like it made sense to him to go to the Wall first, even though he had no idea why they would. They aimed themselves in the direction of the Wall, and began to walk there. Hmm. Small talk was good, right? Pavelle searched for a topic, then asked, "So, if you don't mind me asking, why where you at Rav's house in the early morning?"

Meanwhile...
Felix had to stop himself from making his grin expand when Sean grinned back. He wondered idly if it was healthy to favor someone who could be a possible enemy. It probably was. Oh well. That had never stopped him from doing stuff before. Like that time with the bear's den... he smiled nostalgically, almost letting out a little chuckle.
"Then I suppose we should head to the park, don't you?"
Felix nodded, then followed after as Cier and Sean walked towards the park. Suddenly, though, he got the urge to walk faster. He, for some unknown reason, wanted to beat the others, specifically Sean, to the park, like in a race. He knew it was childish, but felt himself speeding up anyways, legs working a tiny bit faster than before. He caught up to the other two, half-way speed-walking, then became level with them, then pulled a little in front. He looked back at them, head tilted to the side. He didn't care that it was obvious that Sean was the better runner, or that Cier, being nearly identical to Sean, might be better also; he still wanted to race. Of course, if the two dogs didn't catch on, it wouldn't really matter. Felix would simply win, in his mind, and remain being the best of the three. Best of what, though? He didn't know. But did it matter? He was still the best. That was easily apparent.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Well, my wing was damaged before, when I crashed. But Trevor, O'Connor's owner, took me to the vet really early this morning, and I got my cast off. I was really excited about being able to fly again, and I wanted to show Rav."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky nods in response. "Yeah, but it sounds like you got a worse case of it. That accent is thicker than pudding." After taking another drink he shakes his head a little. "But we forget ourselves, we're avoiding animal control." Peeking his head around the corner he notices the van is gone. "Okay, looks like we're safe." He sits down on the ground and chuckles a little.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

ArgentFlame wrote:So where do you live? Is it hard living one your own?
Dylan smiled at Del, having been living alone for quite some time, he knew it was very easy. I live by the old house a few blocks from here, but lets just say I moved in, and before you ask. No It's not very hard to live by myself.
Alex wrote:"We should get home now and have you fixed. It's been a hard night for you. I'll wait for you outside".
Amelia was shocked, she didn't want Alex to leave already! She quickly looked at her dad, who still seemed very angry with her. She looked away, trying to avoid his gaze. Dad, I have something to say...I love Alex too. She risked a glace back at her dad, but instead of his angry face, she saw a more confused looking face. You...love him? he asked making sure she heard right. Amelia nodded as she held Alex close, I really love him dad, I don't want him to go...He makes me feel better. Amelia closed her eyes as she held her arms around Alex, hoping that her dad would somehow make everything right. Please... Her dad looked suspiously at Alex, "I don't know, If he makes you feel better..." She looked up at Alex to encourage him to say something.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn shrugged a little. "Sure, the park. Lead the way. I only really know how to navigate town through the back alleys"

(Ninja'd by Dylan)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: After Breakfast....
Venison stepped out the door with Rav. "Well. Should we try to find a library, gym, or just roam and see who we find?" He asked Ravage. Without waiting for a response, Venison started walking towards town.

Rav watches Venison head out the door an calls back to Sara..
MOOOM! can i go out with Venison?
No.. your still grounded from the last time you took off without asking.
Sara replies from the kitchen, where she is cleaning up.
Rav flattens down his ears an whinnes..
But i never get to go out anymore, i always have to stay home..he grumps..
Sara hurries to go get ready for her meeting at town hall..
An whos fault is that?? an besides, there is going to be a lot of animal control patroling around today. there looking for that poodle friend of yours. rumor has it, he attacked someone in that mob unprovoked, which caused the riot to happen.
Rav comes trotting back from the front door.
Balbaroy? He wouldn't harm anyone, even if he tried. unless he got cornered an scared, an even then i think he would more likely cower an wet the ground. they have to be looking for the wrong dog, i've got to go help him!
An that's all the more reason you need to stay home here. That is all you need right now is to get picked up for helping a wanted dog to escape. let alone being unmuzzled, unleashed, an without a guardian.
But you let venison go an do what he wants.
Venison, as much as i want to help, love an protect him as i do you, still refuses to be my dog. i can't keep him from getting into trouble, an there will be no one to save him if he does.
I wanna take that risk too!! I'm going crazy sitting here while all the pets get to run an play..
I wish i could trust you..
You can! You can!! i promise i'll be on better than my best behavior..
I'm going to regret this, but go on, en really careful out there.. an if you run into animal control, be nice, obey there commands, an submit to them.
Sara grabs Rav by the muzzle, You understand, no fighting, no running away. you rollover an submissively let them capture you, if you get caught no resisting!
Rav flattens back his ears. Yes mom.. but i'll be extra good, an not draw any attention to myself..
You had better, I'm going way out on a limb an trusting you here.. an if you see the poodle tell him to do the same. an maybe you can help him avoid being redtagged.
yes i will!
Rav runs off, pawing through the piles of his stuff...
MoM! where is my neck scarf??
Down in the drier, i washed it.
There is the sounds of claws on floor tiles and thumping down the steps to the basement...
AAaRgGGghh!!
Heavens Rav, What is it now?
IT"S PINK!!!
whats pink?
Sounds of clawed feet scrambling back up the steps.
My red bandana! it's PINK now!
Oh... it must have faded in the wash..
Rav panic barks..
I can't go out with a PINK neck bandana on! I'm not a female!!
thank gowd for small favors..
What was that?
nothing.. Well i guess you'll have to stay in until we can go shopping for a new one.
Rav Whhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnneess! an then sighs deeply.. putting the pink bandana on over his tags an shocker collar.
This is Soooooooo embarrassing, is there a trashbag i can wear over my head anywhere?
That wouldn't be a good idea, besides i think you look cute in it.
Rav coughs.. cute? meee
Sara laughs..
Well now i know that your ready to do anything to get to go out. you have better get going, if your going.
right mom.. love you..
Rav bolts out the back door, sprinting across the field between the house an the barn to catch up with Venison walking along the sidewalk, gasping an panting from the long run to catch up..
Mom... let... me ... come.. with.. you.. he pants heavily.
So.. where are we going to first?
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5