Pet Friendly-Old OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Teh Brawler

Re: Pet Friendly-OOC-Always Recruiting!

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:
Good thing Rav doesn't have a dad! unless someone hooks up with Sara..

as a side note, should pets parents be played by other players, or the pets player?
Pet's Player. And, Keeshah, for the record: I was planning on having Trevor, O'Connor's owner, develop an interest in Sara

EDIT: Caelei, reading your last post, I suddenly had the mental image of Pavelle running as a character in an anime. Pavelle ain't a bad Japanese anthropomorphic coon. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Good thing Rav doesn't have a dad! unless someone hooks up with Sara..

as a side note, should pets parents be played by other players, or the pets player?
Pet's Player. And, Keeshah, for the record: I was planning on having Trevor, O'Connor's owner, develop an interest in Sara

EDIT: Caelei, reading your last post, I suddenly had the mental image of Pavelle running as a character in an anime. Pavelle ain't a bad Japanese anthropomorphic coon. :P

OH.. i finally figtured out how to see blacked out text.. Eeep!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:Just out of curiosity, since Buck isn't getting on for awhile, and Venision has already been made present in the scenario, how do we deal with him?

Looks like venison is going to hide in the kennel, instead of facing the emotional baggage of greeting an interacting with all the people coming over to visit..
wouldn't be surprised if he didn't slip out the window later.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Keeshah wrote:as a side note, should pets parents be played by other players, or the pets player?
It depends on the player. You see, I'd much prefer it if I play my pets' parents myself, but I'm sure Kalvin said once that anyone can play his parents, if they keep with they personality.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

caelei

Post by caelei »

EDIT: Caelei, reading your last post, I suddenly had the mental image of Pavelle running as a character in an anime. Pavelle ain't a bad Japanese anthropomorphic coon.
*disappointedfingersnap* Not again!

:D
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
The Game

Post by The Game »

Name-Wonderland Deeters

Species-Cat (gray tabby)

Age-14(human years)

Gang- None

Appearance- A rainbow (minus indigo) with clouds at the tips on her collar. I light blue scarf and jacket in the winter. She has green eyes and a little dot that looks like an earring on her left ear. Her tail is SUPER poofy and striped

Personality- Very very shy. swweet,kind,creative,sensitive and loyal. Once she makes a friends she will be by their side whenever needed. She also has way of knowing exactly what they feel before they know, and very good at reading expressions. She isn't very violent and restrains like Sabrina, but will try when she needs to. Most of the time though, she ends of getting pinned by Winter and forced to say something embarrassing or stupid.

Other- Um, I guess she was adopted after her "older sibling" Winter (together their name are winter wonderland) and has a usual sister-sister relationship.
Also, her tag sparkles or glows when she gets an insane idea
S-4
P-10
E-6
C- 7
I-9
a-10 (she's a cat so she's still fairly lazy)
L-4
Last edited by The Game on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Yay! The game you joined! Trust me, its going to be fun from here on!
Make Pasta not war.
ImpDynasty

Post by ImpDynasty »

-Character Details-
Name: Darren Hyde

Species: Chinchilla

Gang: None

Personality: Very timid, and easily scared. He doesn't talk much and often just does as he's told to avoid conflict.

-Appearance-

-Other Notes-
  • The Hyde's have a five year old daughter, Anna, who insists that Darren is a girl.
  • Anna loves to dress Darren in doll clothes.
  • He has two earrings, both a plastic clip-ons that used to belong to Anna's old doll.
  • He HATES being dressed up, especially since it's usually girls clothes.
  • Darren generally tries to stay as far away from Anna as possible, sometimes going as far as leaving the house. But because he's a scaredy-cat he usually runs right back inside.
  • He's one foot tall, and around seven pounds.
-SPECIAL-
  • Strength: 2
    Perception: 8
    Endurance: 4
    Charisma: 2
    Intelligence: 9
    Agility: 6
    Luck: 2
Darren - S.2//P.8//E.4//C.2//I.9//A.6//L.2
http://www.impdynasty.deviantart.com/
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Welcome to PF and the forum, awesome character
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Takin' a break, and had to log in to comment on this.

Character. Looks. So. Cool.

Did you draw that yourself, or were you one of those lucky sons-of-guns that managed to snag one of those 15 spots for Rick's Housepets style commissions? *sigh* I wish I had gotten a spot for that. I HAD THE EXTRA MONEY TOO AUGH.

Back to math homework!

Life really sucks right now. Finals. Must. Survive. AUGH
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ImpDynasty

Post by ImpDynasty »

@Argent: Thank you XD

@Buckdida: LOL Thanks. I did it myself, but I tried to mimic the Housepets style when I drew it. Good luck with your finals.
Darren - S.2//P.8//E.4//C.2//I.9//A.6//L.2
http://www.impdynasty.deviantart.com/
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

ImpDynasty wrote:Species: Chinchilla
[...]
But because he's a scaredy-cat
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've always loved ironic humour.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
DanieluYoshikoto

Post by DanieluYoshikoto »

Name: Tilki -namechanged- (i think i should use a different name for him, i will later edit it in...)
Species: Fox
Appearance: Tilki usually wears black shorts, as well as a violett collar.
Personality: Sensitive and calm.
Other Notes: He was caught by a hunter, but because of the hunter,s son, Tilki wasn´t killed and became a pet of the family. They later decided to leave the forest, where they lived before, and move to Richardson Valley.
SPECIAL:
Strength: 2
Perception: 9
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 9
Luck-Self: 5

I hope, that all of this is o.k.
Last edited by DanieluYoshikoto on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yeah, it's fine, the neighborhood has a name, it's called Richardson Valley. Also, the name Tilki is kinda unusual, so what gender is your character actually?
Richarson Valley

DanieluYoshikoto

Thanks for the details, fixed the post now.
Also Tilki is the turkish word for fox, or at least google says it is. (one of my friends actually uses the name of his character,s species in other languages as the name, so i decided to do that, too. At least for once) and i was thinking about male, will edited that in too.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

JHEEYYYY another fox to the neighborhood! Welcome, if you want a map to the neighborhood it's right here. not sure how up to date it is, but i think it's pretty recent.

Also, just out of curiosity.... what species of Fox is Tilki? not that it's important or anything.

what what? Jolly good time.
DanieluYoshikoto

Jimmy Jazz wrote:if you want a map to the neighborhood it's right here.
This map is confusing...
Jimmy Jazz wrote:Also, just out of curiosity.... what species of Fox is Tilki? not that it's important or anything.
wha-?
-checking Wikipedia-
Well, he is a "red fox", the most common kind of fox.
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Actually I think the most recent map would just be the one in Brawler's sig (that's the one I look at anyways)
Maptastic
This one has the Gym, the lake, Glory's House and Jack's house, so if anyone added anything else I wouldn't know.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

ToastyJester wrote:Actually I think the most recent map would just be the one in Brawler's sig (that's the one I look at anyways)
Maptastic
This one has the Gym, the lake, Glory's House and Jack's house, so if anyone added anything else I wouldn't know.
YES!!!!!! I SIG HAS FINALLY SERVED IT'S PURPOSE!!!!!!!!
But seriously, I always make sure the link in my sig is the most recent version, so anyone who needs to look at it only has to find one of my posts.

EDIT: Caelei!!!!!1!! Where are yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuu??????????
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Justice193

Post by Justice193 »

hmm, I'm at a dead end here; goofy Geko, reserved MiniDragon, Philosophical Mountain goat, musical (child stage) tapir, or an overly curious marten?

yes I'm keeping to stereo types, sue me. I'm keeping them general as I'd prefer to develop one after I've got a base set up, that way I can just create a separate personality for it in my head and just watch :P

Either way, it's what I'll be attempting to draw and color; it's been too long since I last really used my tablet.
[acronym=© Justin TR Clark, May 11th, 2010.]*It is not enough for us to simply pursue our dreams; we must lift our enemies to their feet.[/acronym]
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

MiniDragon, no mythical creatures sorry. Mountain goat?... maybe just a goat would work since this is a rural area. Marten would probably work... but only if he/she was a Feral.... Ferret would basically be the same thing. Although i guess a Red fox would also be a Feral...

But i don't make the last call on these "Rules", I"m just throwing in my two cents. :)

what what? Jolly good time.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Name: Winter

Species: Dog, A choco lab

Apperance: Brown (duh) with green eyes. Her collar is white with a giant single Snow flake on it.
(there's a button behind it that when pressed sings Winter Wonderland...she hates it)
Last edited by The Game on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Justice193

Post by Justice193 »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:MiniDragon, no mythical creatures sorry. Mountain goat?... maybe just a goat would work since this is a rural area. Marten would probably work... but only if he/she was a Feral.... Ferret would basically be the same thing. Although i guess a Red fox would also be a Feral...

But i don't make the last call on these "Rules", I"m just throwing in my two cents. :)
... Every one of those except the minidragon (was just an extreme I threw in anyways) is attainable with an exotic license, which would state what pets the owner of said license is capable of properly handling, training, and caring for outside of what would be considered a normal pet... training being replaced by raising in this case no doubt :P.

Maybe I'll just start off with all of them on my own (not actually here) and see which sticks for me.
[acronym=© Justin TR Clark, May 11th, 2010.]*It is not enough for us to simply pursue our dreams; we must lift our enemies to their feet.[/acronym]
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Justice193 wrote:
Jimmy Jazz wrote:MiniDragon, no mythical creatures sorry. Mountain goat?... maybe just a goat would work since this is a rural area. Marten would probably work... but only if he/she was a Feral.... Ferret would basically be the same thing. Although i guess a Red fox would also be a Feral...

... Every one of those except the minidragon (was just an extreme I threw in anyways) is attainable with an exotic license, which would state what pets the owner of said license is capable of properly handling, training, and caring for outside of what would be considered a normal pet... training being replaced by raising in this case no doubt :P.

Maybe I'll just start off with all of them on my own (not actually here) and see which sticks for me.

This takes place in Calinforina, which bans ferret ownership.. so there not all that keen on critters that don't naturally exist in calinforina
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

@ Keesh: Yes, I thought we were somewhere in Cali, though not everyone agrees. Regardless, we're not going to have some arbitrary state law become a rule that impedes creativity. We're in an alternate reality, NOT our world. I'm going to go out on a limb and say ferrets are okay.

@ Justice: MiniDragon? No mythical creatures, please, because magic opens up a whole can of worms that I'd think we'd rather avoid... The mountain goat is hooved, so it wouldn't be bi-pedal. Reptiles are also non-bipedal. The other two are fine, though.
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

Hope this is good enough.

Name: Locke O'Hanlon

Species:Dog-Chinook

-Appearance-
Subdued, laid back looking chinook dog. He wears a blue collar with an old looking key hanging from it. Other than that, nothing special about him.

-Personality-
Locke is a dry witted, outgoing personality, a dog of the people, as it were. He's also very laid back, to the point where he can appear to lack seriousness of care for things. He has a great affinity for puzzles and antiques that tend to exploit his innate curiosity.

-Other Notes-
-Stated earlier, a big fan of puzzles, mainly mechanical ones, and anything "old".
-Is new to the neighborhood, his Dad moving in a change of work venue.

-SPECIAL-

Strength-5

Perception-7

Endurance-6

Charisma-6

Intelligence-8

Agility-5

Luck-5
Last edited by Clockwork Hero on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Yay, more people joining the RP!

I've noticed that a few of your guys' characters don't have any tags or anything hanging from their collar. I don't think it's required to have, but I would suggest having one.

Also, it would help if you clarified with the age. When you say 12, I would assume that means they are 12 in HP! years, but I can't be entirely sure that you didn't actually mean 12 human years (Which is about 40 HP! years).

Daniel, age in HP (housepets) years is how old your character would be as a human, and age in human years is how old your character really is. For example, if you wanted to make a character your age, they would be 15 in HP years.

Since pets live twice as long in this world as they do in real life, you can get how old they are in human years by dividing their age in HP years by 3.5 (half of the dog-years conversion rate of 7 from rl). So a character 15 years old in HP years would be around 4 years old in human years. I hope that makes sense and I'm not making it seem more complicated than it really is =/
Last edited by Missingo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Teh Brawler wrote:"Muight as weill beh. Naw, 'umans don' go throu 'eat, lahd. Ye sei, when 'umans look fer a 'mate', rathere than goin' 'round an sniffin each othere all overe teh place, thei take each other aout to spean tuime tegether. Et's a wei to learn if the other 'uman i' compatable wit' ye. Ahnd, 'umans don' 'ave 'eat, but they do this kuinda theng whenever they want. Kuinda revoltin', if ye ask meh."
Buckdida wrote:"Umm...come to think of it...well, I know it's complex. Depending on the dominant culture in the area, mates can be arranged to be together by their parents, social status...where we live, they have the ability to be picky about their mate, or as they call it, spouse. Rather than picking the one who's the strongest, the most powerful, or the most socially acceptable, they pick the one they like the most, often meeting many different prospective spouses before settling on one. They do this through a process called 'dating.' It's a long, arduous process, where two potential mates meet out for a night of enjoyment, in hopes that they learn more about each other, and like each other enough to meet again, and continue to meet until they are absolutely sure that the person they met is the person they want to live with for the rest of their life. This is because humans go through a binding ceremony called a wedding. 'Til death do us part' is a usual phrase said there. There is one other major part though...it has to do with emotion. Love. You'll have to ask someone else about that, as I have no idea."
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Buck, you make me laugh. :D
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:"Muight as weill beh. Naw, 'umans don' go throu 'eat, lahd. Ye sei, when 'umans look fer a 'mate', rathere than goin' 'round an sniffin each othere all overe teh place, thei take each other aout to spean tuime tegether. Et's a wei to learn if the other 'uman i' compatable wit' ye. Ahnd, 'umans don' 'ave 'eat, but they do this kuinda theng whenever they want. Kuinda revoltin', if ye ask meh."
Buckdida wrote:"Umm...come to think of it...well, I know it's complex. Depending on the dominant culture in the area, mates can be arranged to be together by their parents, social status...where we live, they have the ability to be picky about their mate, or as they call it, spouse. Rather than picking the one who's the strongest, the most powerful, or the most socially acceptable, they pick the one they like the most, often meeting many different prospective spouses before settling on one. They do this through a process called 'dating.' It's a long, arduous process, where two potential mates meet out for a night of enjoyment, in hopes that they learn more about each other, and like each other enough to meet again, and continue to meet until they are absolutely sure that the person they met is the person they want to live with for the rest of their life. This is because humans go through a binding ceremony called a wedding. 'Til death do us part' is a usual phrase said there. There is one other major part though...it has to do with emotion. Love. You'll have to ask someone else about that, as I have no idea."
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Buck, you make me laugh. :D

Smoke rolls out of Ravages ears! *x.x*

I think he just lost sanity points....an the game!
caelei

Post by caelei »

Sorry for being gone for so long. My head exploded.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:Smoke rolls out of Ravages ears! *x.x*

*Takes out a large broom*
KEESHAH
*whacks Keeshah*
STOP
*whacks Keeshah*
MAKING
*whacks Keeshah*
ME
*whacks Keeshah*
LOSE
*whacks Keeshah*
THE
*whacks Keeshah*
GAME!!!!!!!!
*whacks Keeshah*
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Guys, my next posts will probably suck. I have a huge writers' block! HUGE! SO HUGE! I hate writers' blocks...
Richarson Valley

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Name- Zeke Crawley
Species-Dog(Alaskan Malamute)
Gender-Male
Age-15 in HP years
Gang-None right now new to the block
Appearance-White with ears and tail tipped black his collar is blue with the StarFox Symbol as a tag
Personality-The friendly type but willing to be mean if he has to
Other- Very spastic but smart none the less must be constantly moving in some way
- A Violinist of sorts, can play really well
S-5
P-5
E-5
C-5
I-8
A-9
L-5
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Your SPECIAL isn't supposed to exceed 42 and you have 56.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

WolvenPaw15 Your special does not have 42 or less points, and you can only have a max of 10 points in a stat.
Make Pasta not war.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Thanks,I edited it.Is that better?
Pet Friendly:
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Yes, thank you.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Nooooooooooot quite Wolven. Ya got 43 points rather than 42. Knock of a point somewhere, okay?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ok NOW I'm good to go. Gosh sorry bout all the trouble won't happen again hopefully
Pet Friendly:
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Smoke rolls out of Ravages ears! *x.x*

*Takes out a large broom*
KEESHAH
*whacks Keeshah*
STOP
*whacks Keeshah*
MAKING
*whacks Keeshah*
ME
*whacks Keeshah*
LOSE
*whacks Keeshah*
THE
*whacks Keeshah*
GAME!!!!!!!!
*whacks Keeshah*

But you are losing the game... O'connor is getting pelted all over with snowballs in the Xmas storyline!..