HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Aquablast »

"... Eighteen... Nineteen... Twenty!" A blue cat wearing a black cloak was sitting in what seemed to be an attic of a town house. There was a visible bulge on the cat's cloak, created by the large backpack the cat was carrying.

The blue cat pulled out a notepad and pencil from his utility belt. He shot a glance toward the cardboard box filled with canned tuna, before making a checkmark on the notepad. "Canned tuna, check!" He continued to scan the list, the only unchecked items were 'Chickens (Alive)', 'Firearms', and 'A building surrounded by a 12-foot tall concrete wall.'

"Hm... Mom will never let me own any chickens or guns, and I don't think mom will be happy to see our house surrounded by a 12-foot tall concrete wall..." After some thoughts, he suddenly stood up from where he sat and let out a chuckle while pointing upward. "Heh heh! I guess it is time for the master wizard-- Blueberry, to think of something!"

He put the notepad and pencil back to one of the many pockets on his belt, before grabbing the foldable binoculars on his neck. "There must be other tall buildings around here!" He monologued to himself, while he searched outside from the attic window, through the lenses of his binoculars.

Soon, a smile appeared on his muzzle, as he spotted an abandoned building sitting in the middle of the forest...
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Suzan looked down at Lance "Jumping off a tree branch eh? Sounds like my Shamrock, always trying to impress people. You should've seen him when we played Fetch." Suzan chuckled slightly and finished filling out the paperwork. She walked up to the front desk and handed the clipboard to the associate. "Alright, now can I go in and see my son?" she asked with a bit of distaste in her voice. "Absolutely, Mrs." The associate looked at the last name on the clipboard "...Garrett, you may go in and see your 'son'" Suzan walked into a door which lead to a hallway with a few doors on each side. She finally passed one that read "Rehabilitation" and opened the door to find several rows and columns of kennels on the wall. She walked in the room for a bit, eying cats and dogs and the occasional feral that had gone through some sort of surgery, until she finally came upon Shamrock's. He was lying face down on the blanket, both paws leaning limply against the grated gate. "Son, if you can hear me..." She put her hand up to the metal and rubbed the bottom of his paw "...I really need you to wake up, at least tell me you're okay."

He thought he was hallucinating, like maybe he was having re-lapses of some kind, but he swore it was her. He was barely conscious, just enough to faintly here what was right next him, but it still seemed like some sort of faint, distant memory, until the touch. When Suzan put her hand on Shamrock's paw, he knew it was real. But his hearing was kind of gone, but he did hear two distinct words.... Wake up Shamrock's ear twitch slightly, and his paws slid further down the grate onto the floor as he raised his head. He turned his face up to see a blurry figure, still not convinced it was really her. Shamrock rubbed his eyes a few times and his vision came into focus "M-Mom? Is that really you?" Shamrock looked at his mom sort of dumbstruck and guilty, knowing that now he knew he was in for some serious heat.

"Yes sweetie, it's me, I just..." Suzan looked over to see a doctor walk in to the room "Doc? How soon can Shamrock be released? The doctor looked at Suzan and back to Shamrock's kennel "Well, immediately, if you want to take him home. But I did some quick work on him, he is one VERY lucky dog. I have only ever seen one other dog recover from a concussion as serious as that, some St. Bernard in Babylon Gardens, went by Samson. And he also had some very good people by him. Anyway, you can take him home if you like. Make sure he gets lots of rest, he's going to need it." The doctor undid the latch to the cage, opening it for Shamrock. "Alright, there you go little buddy, get some rest in the ride home." The doctor smiled, knowing he helped another animal.

Shamrock and his mom walked out into the main lobby of the vets office, and Shamrock's eye caught Lance, sitting with his dad. "Mom? Can I go over to Lance real quick? Suzan nodded. Shamrock walked over and sat next to Lance and hugged him tightly "Thanks, for saving my life, I owe you one."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled as he saw Shamrock walk out of the back room. His tail waged quickly behind him as the Retriever sat next to him. When Shamrock hugged him he stiffened up for a second and blushed slightly under his fur. "Your welcome, Shamrock it was nothing really and it was my Dad who actually got you here." He said hugging him back.

Robert smirked a bit "I was just doing what anyone else would do. Anyway I'm really glad your going to be ok." He said. Lance pulled away slightly but still kept his paws on Shamrocks shoulders. "I'm glad your going to be ok too. You had us all scared for a while back there in the forest. Oh man I can't wait to tell the rest of the group they are going to be so happy!" He said his smile increasing and his tail waging even faster.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock hugged Lance even tighter after he heard about the group. Shamrock looked up at Lance and asked "Hey Lance, you don't happen to know if anyone grabbed my collar or my headphones, would you?" Shamrock then let go of Lance, his tail frantically wagging, although he was starting to feel strange. "Sorry Lance, I really do need to... He took a deep breath and paused for a moment "...get home and get some rest, maybe I'll be better tomorrow. Who knows, maybe my luck streak will just keep getting better." Shamrock walked back to his mom and out to the Mustang. He hopped in the back seat, threw on his seatbelt and instantly fell asleep. Suzan started the engine and drove off from the veterinarian's office and muttered to herself "Glad you're okay son."

Suzan pulled up to the house driveway and parked the car backwards, rear bumper to the garage. Suzan got out of the car, walked to the back right door and picked up Shamrock. "Alright, lets go inside now" Shamrock lied limp in her arms, steadily asleep. Suzan walked up stairs to Shamrock's room and opened the door with her elbow, one of those special tricks she had. She laid Shamrock down in his bed, and his room was filled with posters of muscle cars, with a guitar at the end of his bed. Shamrock curled up on the sheets and slept peacefully. "Sleep well son, glad to have you back." Suzan walked out of the room and quietly closed the door.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry put down the binoculars and held out his thumb. He began to memorize the direction and calculate the distance from his house to the abandoned building.

He traveled down to the first floor and stopped by the kitchen. "Mo-om! I am going out!" He yelled into the kitchen. Mrs Berry put aside her dishwashing temporary, before yelling back. "Okay, dear. But don't get hurt!" Blueberry was, however, unsatisfied by his mom's answer. He began shaking his finger. "Tsk, tsk! A genius wizard like me is well-prepared and will never get hurt!" Mrs Berry giggled. "Silly cat! Okay, just make sure to come back before dinner!" Blueberry chuckled as well. "Okay mom! Love you!" With a final wave, he headed outside.

Blueberry began to walk toward the direction of the abandoned building. His walk was swift, he traveled almost as fast as a human. Entering the forest, he began dodging the trees and bushes. Soon, it became an epic battle between the great wizard Blueberry and the evil forest. He started to race through the forest while evading the trees nimbly, it was like a game to him!

Blueberry soon came into the view of the pets walking in the forest. However, running too fast and focusing too much on his little game, Blueberry collided into Eris, sending both Eris and him to the ground. "Ouch...!"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige walked with Sammy inside his house. Most of the stuff was in boxes, and some furniture was scattered around here and there. He looked to the left and saw a man that looked to be in his twenties. "Ah, so that's what all the fuss was about. I'd heard Samuel shout he caught who took my bag, but I thought it was a burglar. I didn't expect a cat!" He laughed, a light, hearty sound. "Is there a reason you took it?"

Paige sighed. "I'm sorry, Mr. Turner," he stated, remembering Sammy's last name. "I grabbed the wrong bag." Looking at the man's confused expression, he continued. "You see, I hitchhiked on the back of your truck when you left from Serene City. I only had one bag with me, and it looked enough like your camping bag for me to mistake it for my bag."

Mr. Turner nodded thoughtfully. "Hm... so, you're also from S.C.... does this mean your a stray?"

Paige nodded. "I've been one since birth, Mr. Tu-"

"Call me Randy." Randy looked thoughtful again. He looked at Paige, then at his bag, then at Paige again, then at Sammy, then back to Paige. Finally, he spoke. "Well, that was the family truck, you know." Looking at Paige's downtrodden expression, he smiled. "As you've ridden in it, we're just gonna have to make you one of the family." As Paige started to stutter uncontrollably, Mr. Turner put a finger up. "I couldn't stand here knowing you were out there, when I essentially put you there. Besides, Sammy's been asking for a friend."

Paige couldn't speak. A home? A place to eat, sleep, play, without fear? And best of all, a... a family? Paige did the only thing he could think of at that moment. He ran up and hugged Randy. "Th-Thank you!"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

HD was eavsedropping from a window on their conversation. he had to refrain from laughing at Paige when he started stuttering.
well thats nice. im glad he's got somewhere to stay then he went back to the front of the house to pretend like he had been there the whole time.
bwah bwah
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris was about to suggest something to the others, when out of nowhere, she was hit by something and she was sent crashing into the ground. Instinctively, she had her claws out and she glared at the newcomer, "Watch where you're going or next time, you'll lose your tail!" She hissed at him. Until she noticed who it was. She immediately sheathed her claws and glomped him, "Blueberry! I'm not going to rip your tail off!" She stood up and smiled at him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Sorry! Sorry!" Blueberry apologized out of reflex. However, upon realizing that he was apologizing to Eris, he immediately let out a gasp, before pointing his finger. "AAAAH! It is my arch ri-- ACK!" His declaration was cut short by Eris' sudden glomp. Once Eris let go, he folded his arms and looked away, with a slight blush. "Humph! Of course you won't! I don't have a tail for you to rip off anyway..."

Blueberry shot a glance at Eris, and came to yet another sudden realization: There were 2 other pets standing around! He jumped up, and let out another gasp. "AAAH! Who are you two!? Are you with Eris!?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny bristled. She was supposed to be asking him who he was, not the other way around. "I was about to ask you that." She said, trying to tell if he would put up a good fight or not.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Aquablast wrote: Blueberry shot a glance at Eris, and came to yet another sudden realization: There were 2 other pets standing around! He jumped up, and let out another gasp. "AAAH! Who are you two!? Are you with Eris!?"
Dakotah had a look of confusion across his face, wondering what was going on, who was this pet and why ask "Are you with Eris?" but he answered back. "I guess you could say we're with
Eris... why?" he asked looking down at this pet he has never seen before.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris stuck her tongue out at Blueberry, "Well Blueberry, this is Dakotah and Destiny. I met them a little bit ago. So I guess you could say they're with me, but they won't be helping me in any way. I don't need help to beat you!" She told Blueberry before turning to look at Destiny and Dakotah, "This is Blueberry. We're kinda like rivals in pranking, trickery and chaos! But you don't have anything to be afraid of from him, because I'm way better than he is." She told them.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Hey! You are only better than me because my mom won't let me buy firecrackers!" Blueberry retorted, before pulling his cloak. "But that's right! I am the great wizard--" He took a step back and did an impressive back flip, before landing without losing his balance, even with his heavy backpack! (Str:10, Agi:10) "BLUEBERRY!" However, the back flip caused both the Foldable Umbrella and a bottle of water to fall off from the side of his bag. He began pointing his finger and yelling loudly while he walked forward slowly. "FEAR ME, MORTAL! FOR I SHALL-- Whoaaa!" But declaration was cut short yet again, this time by stepping on his fallen water bottle. The misstep caused him to slip and sent him back to the ground again both pathetically and comically. (Luc:3)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed as Blueberry fell, "I'll give you 9 points for the setup, but only 3 for the landing." She told him, folding her arms, "And my dad doesn't but me fireworks either. I have to get them myself."
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

" Are we there yet Are we there yet Are we there yet Are we there yet?''
Yes honey.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, i get to meet new pets!
They had a normal suburban house that was two stories (attic included).
Dust ran into his room and gasped. it had two windows and a lamp, along with his stack of stuffed animals and his bow, was a sweater where the chest was, it had a heart saying "Dust".
Running to his mom and hugging her he said I love it.

After putting on the sweater, he went out to the streets to see if he could find some new friends.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance thought about what Shamrock asked him I don't know I'll ask the group if anyone picked them up. He said. As Shamrock got up to leave Lance and Robert waved good bye Lances tail waging a bit. Robert looked down at Lance as they walked to the car and smirked rubbing Lances head. You like him as more then just a friend don't you? He said his teasingly.

Lance stopped stunned by his dads comment.I....I-I do not! Lance said. Oh come on Lance I know you better then that I saw they way you stiffened when he hugged you don't deny it. Robert said. I just met him today Dad, we're just friends right now ok. Lance said getting annoyed by his dads teasing tone. But you do. I know you better then you think Lance Robert said as they got to the car and got inside.

Dad I'm going to find the others and tell them about Shamrock ok? Lance said as they pulled into the driveway and parked Ok then Lance. Since it's a little after 4 O'clock I'm going to start Dinner in a little bit so I'll call you when its ready. Robert said as the two of them got out of the car. Lance walked down to the sidewalk and looked in both directions Now I wonder where they could be? They would be out of the forest by now for sure. Maybe there still in the park I'll go check there first. Lance thought to himself as he started walking toward the park.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Randy smiled at Paige. Okay, I'm gonna need some time to setup your room," he stated, smiling. "I think from looking at you, I can tell what you'll like. So, go on and play for a bit, m'kay?"

Paige nodded, smiling. "Alright. I'll go play with HD for a bit, we'll go to the woods!" Giving his dad another quick hug, he ran out, where HD was waiting. "HD! I've got a family now! There gonna set up my room while I go play!" He was ecstatic. "So, you wanna go check out the woods?"
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"thats great! your not coming to dinner anymore, though. you should probably stay with your family. anyway, yeah the woods sound cool." on this, he started off down the street, not waiting for Paige's reply.
bwah bwah
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Aquablast wrote:"Hey! You are only better than me because my mom won't let me buy firecrackers!" Blueberry retorted, before pulling his cloak. "But that's right! I am the great wizard--" He took a step back and did an impressive back flip, before landing without losing his balance, even with his heavy backpack! (Str:10, Agi:10) "BLUEBERRY!" However, the back flip caused both the Foldable Umbrella and a bottle of water to fall off from the side of his bag. He began pointing his finger and yelling loudly while he walked forward slowly. "FEAR ME, MORTAL! FOR I SHALL-- Whoaaa!" But declaration was cut short yet again, this time by stepping on his fallen water bottle. The misstep caused him to slip and sent him back to the ground again both pathetically and comically. (Luc:3)
"Uh huh?" Dakotah said with one eye brow raised. "A wizard, huh?" he asked Blueberry. He then looked at Eris, whispering to her "Who exactly is tihs, and why does he think he's a wizard?"
Off the Air.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny smiled as she watched Blueberry slip. She decided he wouldn't be as much of a threat. "He's the best pet that I've ever seen explain how gravity works." she said, in response to Dakotah.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry was on the ground, mumbling about gravity and water bottle. He stood up and began to sweep away the dirt from his fur with his hand. "Yes! I am wizard! And, um, falling and slipping like that is, um, what a wizard do! Yes it is!" He quickly produced a series of badly made lies. (Cha:2)

Not hearing the whispers, Blueberry started to retrieve his bottle of water and foldable umbrella, while addressing to his arch rival. "Eris, unless 7-11 starts selling firecrackers, I don't think I am getting them anytime soon. I mean, my dad is the manager of the nearby supermarket, he patrols there everyday. Beside even if he wasn't there, most of staff there already know me. They are going to ask my dad why I was buying firecrackers if they saw me."

Seemingly satisfied that his bottle of water and foldable umbrella was now attached to his bag properly, he pointed his finger upward and declared what he was doing once again. "Okay! It is time to complete my Zombie Apocalypse Contingency Plan!"
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Aquablast wrote:
Seemingly satisfied that his bottle of water and foldable umbrella was now attached to his bag properly, he pointed his finger upward and declared what he was doing once again. "Okay! It is time to complete my Zombie Apocalypse Contingency Plan!"
Dakotah laughed at Destiny's comment and then stopped when he heard Blueberry. "A Zombie Apocalypse Plan, you say? Let me here about this." He said, interested in what Blueberry was going to say.
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

As Lance reached the park he began to look around for the group. Hmmm... it doesn't look like anyone is here. He thought to him self as the only things in the park he could see were some humans using the walking track. Well while I'm here I can at least look for Shamrocks collar it won't hurt since I don't know were the group is and dinner won't be for a while. He thought to himself as he started going toward the woods.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Not seeing any pets Dust remembered what MOM always said. Remember always Always there is a pet in the park
And thus with that he stared walking to the park.
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

One of Blueberry's ear twitched toward Dakotah's direction. "Oh? I think I heard someone expressing interest in joining Blueberry on his quest to save both the humanity and the pets!" Blueberry bolted to Dakotah suddenly and shook his hand. "You are in!"

He then suddenly let go of Dakotah hand, just as sudden as he shook it. He pointed his finger up again. "So this is the plan! In order to save the world from zombies, we will need a safe zone first! And to prevent zombies from invading the safe zone, we need to surround the building with a 12-foot tall concrete wall! However, I can't do that to my own house, because mom would get mad. So I have to find another building to turn it a safe zone. Which, fortunately--" He pointed toward where he was heading dramatically. "-- There is an abandoned building in that direction! I saw it from my attic with my binoculars. You want to join me to see if that abandoned building is indeed suitable to be a safe zone, right? Right? Right? Right? Right?" Blueberry began to act like a broken record, as he stared at Dakotah with his kitty eyes.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Psykeout wrote:"thats great! your not coming to dinner anymore, though. you should probably stay with your family. anyway, yeah the woods sound cool." on this, he started off down the street, not waiting for Paige's reply.
"H-Hey, wait up!" Paige ran after HD, trying his best to keep up. "I'm not exactly the fastest cat, you know!"
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Aquablast wrote:One of Blueberry's ear twitched toward Dakotah's direction. "Oh? I think I heard someone expressing interest in joining Blueberry on his quest to save both the humanity and the pets!" Blueberry bolted to Dakotah suddenly and shook his hand. "You are in!"

He then suddenly let go of Dakotah hand, just as sudden as he shook it. He pointed his finger up again. "So this is the plan! In order to save the world from zombies, we will need a safe zone first! And to prevent zombies from invading the safe zone, we need to surround the building with a 12-foot tall concrete wall! However, I can't do that to my own house, because mom would get mad. So I have to find another building to turn it a safe zone. Which, fortunately--" He pointed toward where he was heading dramatically. "-- There is an abandoned building in that direction! I saw it from my attic with my binoculars. You want to join me to see if that abandoned building is indeed suitable to be a safe zone, right? Right? Right? Right? Right?" Blueberry began to act like a broken record, as he stared at Dakotah with his kitty eyes.
Dakotah looked at Blueberry, then the building, to Blueberry, to Destiny and Eris, then to Blueberry again. "Yeah! Let's see if it's a good shelter." Even though this pet was new to Dakotah, he still liked the whole ideas of zombies, it's better to plan ahead in case, right?
Off the Air.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

They walked through the neighborhood to the woods. in the distance, HD thought he could hear something. then he heard a loud thud. "SHHHH!" he waited. ""you hear that to? lets check it out." he ran in that direction, again forgeting to wait for Paige's reply. he needed to stop that.
bwah bwah
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance was walking through the park when he noticed a dog also in the park he was brown with splotches of white and black. Lance smiled at him and waved "I haven't seen you around here before are you new?" Lance asked walking up to the dog.

(OCC: Please ignore the previous post also I'm not completely happy with this one its not very good.)
Last edited by IceKitsune on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris laughed a little bit, "I'm sure that if zombies attacked, that I would be fully prepared. But I guess it's nice to find a fortress to defend." She said with a sarcastic tone, even though she wasn't being sarcastic.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Seeing another dog like him. He got nerviness, this was the first time meeting a new pet in this neighborhood. Witch caused him to try and act cool. Yeah i am new. Just moved in down the street.... I'm Dust, whats your name? And held out his hand.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance took Dusts hand shaking it and smiling warmly. My names Lance its nice to meet you Dust. So you just moved in yeah your not alone some other pets moved in recently too. Lance said.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Yeah, I di.....id." HD was off again. Panting, Paige ran off to the direction of the noise, and his boundless friend. "Aw, come on HD, at least give me a chance to catch up!" he called out. "I'm not Speedy Gonzales!"
QuirktheWerehound

Post by QuirktheWerehound »

Jake, A powerfully built Rottweiler stepped out his front door after telling his mom goodbye. he gripped a paperback book in one of his big paws. he ambled rather slowy to the park (a-5) and settled under a tree with his book Sure is a nice day he thought
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"SHHHHH!!! look!" said HD as he stopped to allow Paige to catch his breath. he then ducked behind a clump of bush and foliage and motioned for Paige to do the same. he pointed to some other pets that were talking about... something. he thought he might heard "zombie," but that was so ridiculous. zombies... why would they... unless... HD! FOCUS! he continued to spy on the pets and waited to see what they were up to. he shot Paige a glance that said "sit down and be quiet so they dont notice us!"
bwah bwah
QuirktheWerehound

Post by QuirktheWerehound »

Jake heard some muttering in the bushes nearby, but ignored them and turned the page in his book. I sure haven't seen may pets around today he said to himself
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Come to think of it, he hasn't seen much pets. But he was lucky (l-8) that he has met a friendly pet.

"Well. I herd there were some pets here that are new. But asides from you i haven't seen any pets"
Then he started to talk off-topic(C-7) "I like to skateboard, And I'm really good at it. What do you think of It. "
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige went down beside HD, a confused look on his face. "Um... okay, I'll bite." He asked. "Why are we spying on them?I mean, I haven't met any other pets besides you."
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"because... umm... because." was all HD could think to say. "besides, do you ever really need an excuse to spy on someone? hmm?" he said with a bit more assertion. "i mean, really, have you eve-" he was cut short, because he had failed to notice the large and fairly obvious rock laying on the ground (p-2) and tripped over it. he went falling out into the open, right in the middle of the group of pets that he had been spying on. AH! THINK FA- oooh, butterfly... "oooh, butterfly..." HD said. "i mean, i, uh, umm... hmm.
hi?"
he couldnt think of much else to say. he started over to see what he tripped on. "yeah, hi. im HD. Paige is over here. he lost his backpack, but then he didn't anymore, and now they adopted him." by this time, he had picked up the rock and was tossing it up in the air a bit.
Last edited by Psykeout on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
bwah bwah
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Well I know some pets around h.... Lance was saying as Dust began to change the subject to skateboarding he blinked for a second a bit confused at the sudden change in topic but rolled with it.

Well skateboarding was never really my thing outside of the first 3 Tony Hawk game, especially the first two. But I think its cool maybe you could show me some tricks some time? Lance said.

(OOC: Psykeout whose collar are you picking up because if its Shamrocks that is by the lake not with the group.)