Woo, Awkward Conversations!

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

GreatKitsune

Woo, Awkward Conversations!

Post by GreatKitsune »

The point of this is to start a discussion about something completely random and design every response to be as awkward as possible! ...thaaat's about it. ...yup. ...ok. .....................I think I'm winning.
Hello, low order beings!

Community Involvement, peepoll!
Someone wise once wrote:I wish I could ride a magical girl's purple flying unicorn to Narnia through Lebouff's Shire, the land of trololol.
Mickey

Re: Woo, Awkward Conversations!

Post by Mickey »

So, how about that job? U-Unless you don't have one, but you've been meaning to get one and you just can't. I-I MEAN-UH.....
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
GreatKitsune

Post by GreatKitsune »

Mickey wrote:So, how about that job? U-Unless you don't have one, but you've been meaning to get one and you just can't. I-I MEAN-UH.....
I'm currently unemployed. Managers around kept asking me if I was gay or biracial for some reason. Oh, and there was that one really old guy who...what?
Hello, low order beings!

Someone wise once wrote:I wish I could ride a magical girl's purple flying unicorn to Narnia through Lebouff's Shire, the land of trololol.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Oh, I was just wondering about how long it'll be before this thread gets locked... Did I say that out loud?
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
GreatKitsune

Post by GreatKitsune »

Y'know, Justin Beiber was good on Skrillex's new album. Well, at least, the song was good, but... I mean...I guess?
Hello, low order beings!