Characters and Questions

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

Kaido

Characters and Questions

Post by Kaido »

Here's a game that I kinda stole from a meme I found a while ago, and then changed the questions! Basically, you choose ten characters. They can be either Housepets Characters, Pet Friendly Characters or a mixture of both. Type down the names of them below, then answer the questions, have fun~!

1) 3 and 8 meet in the street. What do they talk about?

2) 1 invites 5 to a party, but 5 really doesn't feel like going. How do they get out of it?

3) 10 is taken hostage by 6. 6 demands something from 2 for 10's safe release. What does 6 demand, and does 2 give it to him/her?

4) 9 walks in to see 4 and 7 kissing. What does 9 do?

5) 7 is playing a video game with 3. What are they playing?

6) 1 and 10 get into a fight. What is it about, and who wins?

7) 2, 8, 6 and 9 all decide to go to a mall. They split up and meet back an hour later, each has something in their hands that they have bought. What does each person have?

8) 4 and 5 go to a costume party together. What costumes do they wear?

9) 1 has utterly humiliated themself in front of a large audience. What does he/she do?

10) 4, 9 and 3 all decide to scare 5. What do they do, and does it work?

11) 8 and 2 are trying to do something in public in order to attract attention. What are they doing?

12) 7 has angered 6 and 10, and is running away from them down a street. Does he/she escape?

13) All ten of the characters are trapped in a collapsing building. Do they manage to work together in an attempt to escape?

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
rempar11

Re: Characters and Questions

Post by rempar11 »

ill put up joey for it
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Why not.

1. Grape
2. Peanut
3. Tarot
4. Max
5. Pepper (PF: RV)
6. Sal' (PF: RV)
7. King
8. Pete
9. Marvin
10. Tiger

1) 3 (Tarot) and 8 (Pete) meet in the street. What do they talk about? Probably talk about their universe game. Or just mock each other.

2) 1 (Grape) invites 5 (Pepper) to a party, but 5 (Pepper) really doesn't feel like going. How do they get out of it? He would probably squirm his way out of it by pretending he has the flu.

3) 10 (Tiger) is taken hostage by 6 (Sal'). 6 (Sal') demands something from 2 (peanut) for 10's (Tiger's) safe release. What does 6 (Sal') demand, and does 2 (Peanut) give it to him/her? Knowing Sal' it would be something stupid like a million bizzilion gazzilion pounds! Peanut would probably draw a Million bizzilion gazzilion pound note on a piece of paper.... Sal' being Sal' would probably accept it.

4) 9 (Marvin) walks in to see 4 (Max) and 7 (King) kissing. What does 9 (Marvin) do? Oh god, em... Probably scream like a girl, freak and run off to tell Tiger (Who would probably tell the rest of the world)

5) 7 (King) is playing a video game with 3 (Tarot). What are they playing? Probably Tarot cards snap, or Chess. (Joking btw)

6) 1 (Grape) and 10 (Tiger) get into a fight. What is it about, and who wins? It would probably be Grape insulting Tiger's stupidity and they started arguing or something.

7) 2 (Peanut), 8 (Tiger), 6 (Sal') and 9 (Marvin) all decide to go to a mall. They split up and meet back an hour later, each has something in their hands that they have bought. What does each person have?
Peanut:- The next Pridelands book
Tiger:- A giant marshmellow!
Sal':- A large squeaky hammer
Marvin:- (Idk) A comic?

8) 4 (Max) and 5 (Pepper) go to a costume party together. What costumes do they wear?
Max:- Probably reuse his Pridelands costume from halloween.
Pepper:- Probably use his Tuxedo and go as 007

9) 1 (Grape) has utterly humiliated themself in front of a large audience. What does he/she do? Probably blush like hell and run off.

10) 4 (Max), 9 (Marvin) and 3 (Tarot) all decide to scare 5 (Pepper). What do they do, and does it work? Tarot would probably create a mental image of a giant spider in Pepper's living room... Pepper would probably jump out the window while Max, Marvin and Tarot have a fit of laughter.

11) 8 (Pete) and 2 (Peanut) are trying to do something in public in order to attract attention. What are they doing? Peanut is probably screaming his head off... what Pete would do I have no idea, other than turning into his giant bird form.

12) 7 (King) has angered 6 (Sal') and 10 (Tiger), and is running away from them down a street. Does he/she escape? I don't think so. Sal' is rather fast and I expect tiger would be too compared to the short Corgi.

13) All ten of the characters are trapped in a collapsing building. Do they manage to work together in an attempt to escape? Yes, Tarot would probably be able to 'sense' the safe way out for them all the escape.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

rempar11 wrote:ill put up joey for it
Oh no, you choose the 10 characters yourself, and then you answer the questions~!

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I think I'm the only one on the forums with enough PF characters to fill all the slots up :mrgreen:

Here's a game that I kinda stole from a meme I found a while ago, and then changed the questions! Basically, you choose ten characters. They can be either Housepets Characters, Pet Friendly Characters or a mixture of both. Type down the names of them below, then answer the questions, have fun~!

1. Maximilien
2. Liz
3. Bianca
4. Winch
5. Tobias
6. Grace
7. Eris
8. Duke
9. Erin
10. Yukiko

1) 3 and 8 meet in the street. What do they talk about?
Duke: Hey.
Bianca: H-hey...
Duke: Yeah.
Bianca: I-I have to go now... (thinking: OMG HE'S A GIANT! RUN!)

2) 1 invites 5 to a party, but 5 really doesn't feel like going. How do they get out of it?
Max: Hey Toby, what is that?
Tobias: It's not a smoke bomb.
Max: Oh yeah, then what is it?
Tobias: You'll never take me alive! *throws smoke bomb and runs away*

3) 10 is taken hostage by 6. 6 demands something from 2 for 10's safe release. What does 6 demand, and does 2 give it to him/her?
Grace: Let me dye your fur and give you a makeover!
Liz: No, I like my fur the way it is!
Yukiko: Would you kindly let me go? I do not wish to cause a commotion...

4) 9 walks in to see 4 and 7 kissing. What does 9 do?
Erin: A cat and a ferret? Nothing wrong with that.

5) 7 is playing a video game with 3. What are they playing?
Bianca: I d-don't really like these games...
Eris: Nonsense! Silent Hill is fun! Look at him, he's covered in blood!
Bianca: I-I'm feeling faint...
*something sudden and scary happens*
Bianca: AAAAAAAAAAH
Eris: Wimp.

6) 1 and 10 get into a fight. What is it about, and who wins?
Max: Stop being so uptight!
Yukiko: And I ask this of you: Would you kindly cease being as laid back as you are?

7) 2, 8, 6 and 9 all decide to go to a mall. They split up and meet back an hour later, each has something in their hands that they have bought. What does each person have?
Liz: I bought candy!
Duke: I bought a cool knife.
Grace: I got three full bags from Hot Topic.
Erin: I got some new scarves, and a cute new collar!

8) 4 and 5 go to a costume party together. What costumes do they wear?
Winch: I'm a robot! I made the costume out of metal I tore off of Dad's truck!
Tobias: *wearing Guy Fawkes mask and a gray suit with a red tie* Anonymous is legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget.

9) 1 has utterly humiliated themself in front of a large audience. What does he/she do?
Erin: I, um... *tears up a little and fidgets*

10) 4, 9 and 3 all decide to scare 5. What do they do, and does it work?
Erin, Winch and Bianca: Boo!
Tobias: Hey guys. I saw you on the security camera before I walked this way. Nice try though.

11) 8 and 2 are trying to do something in public in order to attract attention. What are they doing?
Duke: You ready?
Liz: Ready!
*Duke picks up Liz and juggles her with some bowling balls while she juggles tennis balls at the same time.

12) 7 has angered 6 and 10, and is running away from them down a street. Does he/she escape?
Grace: Get back here you mongrel!
Yukiko: That is unforgivable! You will feel our wrath!
Eris: Smoke bomb away! *Throws smoke bomb and ninjas away*

13) All ten of the characters are trapped in a collapsing building. Do they manage to work together in an attempt to escape?
Max: Okay guys, I know what to do! Tobias, you find an escape route! Winch, climb down the side of the building and hotwire a car for our escape! Duke, clear the rubble! Liz, go run for help! Yukiko, Eris, Bianca, Erin, Grace, follow me and we'll make it out of here!