Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: In the middle of the ocean, where the state looks like a gun.
IRC Stories (Lolaboutings and Whatnot)
Post your stories on the IRC here! Whether funny (which it should) or explains something most of us don't know on the IRC (I count this as a game, Diss, but you decide).
* +DLLW25_14Tails starts digging a hole
* +DLLW25_14Tails digs a mile-long hole
* +DLLW25_14Tails finds a tunnel with a bright light at the end of it. There were flashlights spread upon the tunnel.
* +DLLW25_14Tails continues walking through the path of the tunnel to find a small girl with long blue hair and a machine in her chest
* +DLLW25_14Tails walks to her, and she replies in a metallic voice: "Don't go there! It's too much...It's too much..." The little girl starts crying.
* +DLLW25_14Tails sits next to the little girl and asks, "What do you mean? Is there something I should know?" The little girl responds, "No, it's just..." "Just what?" I responded.
* +A4R0NM20 "I just saw a Twightlight" She said
* +DLLW25_14Tails picks up the little girl as the last words she spoke were: "Be careful of the light. Neither in the depths of sadness or in the pit of despair should you give up."
* +DLLW25_14Tails went back up the tunnel and dug another hole, however, more shallow and more wider. He lays down the little girl on the bottom of the hole. "Rest in piece, my friend." He fills up the hole in which the little girl was.
* +DLLW25_14Tails watched as the little girl smiled as he placed the ever-soothing Earth upon her battered body. He places a plaque on the little girl's grave and heads down the hole again.
* +DLLW25_14Tails falls in deeper and deeper. As he slides down the hole, he sees the machine that kept her alive after all these years. He grabbed it. As he saw the light, he approached its invigorating sight
* +DLLW25_14Tails placed the machine in front of his eyes, only to see that it was a mining lamp. The little girl's dream was actually a ruse; she had been near survival all this time, but she never bothered to walk into the light, fearing it would kill her off instantly...Noticing this, he starts crying. He punches the wall with all his might, in anger.
Post your IRC stories here! (I count this a game, but you decide, Diss)
* +DLLW25_14Tails walks to the light to see that it was a group of miners working on making a tunnel to Australia
+DLLW25_14Tails ponders if this was the right decision of the parent of bringing their child to work on a day that such was permitted... However, he hears the voice of the little girl in the background, wailing, crying, also noticing what had just happened. He turns around to see that the little girl's voice was an 11-tailed fox. The little girl thanked him for all the help, for now she was free. The little girl fused with his soul, and moved on...
<+DLLW25_14Tails> The End.
<+DLLW25_14Tails> hey Pencil
<+Flint> By the way, what were you doing?
<+DLLW25_14Tails> I dunno, lol
* +DLLW25_14Tails feels something changing inside him
* +DLLW25_14Tails sprouts 11 more tails
* DLLW25_14Tails is now known as DLLW25_25Tails
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Re: IRC Stories (Lolaboutings and Whatnot)
That is fine.
I can be whatever you want me to be, which sounds really creepy, now that I think about it.
Please don't cry one tear for me, I'm not afraid of what I have to say.
This is my one and only voice, so listen close; it's only for today.