Reply to topic  [ 1027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game 
Author Message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Posts: 4751
Location: Texas
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.

_________________
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image
Icon by Krytus the Dreamer.


Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:55 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 607
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
D-Rock Wrote:
I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.

I think the most obvious solution to the thing charging to them would be to roll out of there and let it fall to the river

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:08 am
Profile
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 10387
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I'm with you guys, both should pull Charlie up.

Not A Furry Wrote:
D-Rock Wrote:
I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.
I think the most obvious solution to the thing charging to them would be to roll out of there and let it fall to the river
That's very true, but since that thing's sound was familiar, we maybe shouldn't do that...

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am
Posts: 266
Location: Somewhere in a river on the Miltons' estate.
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Both Bravo and Echo need to pull Charlie up, but kneel down so they have wider stances and lower centers of gravity; it'll make it harder for them to fall in and make it easier to pull Charlie out.

_________________
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Image


Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I agree with Naro

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 607
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I'll go with Naro's suggestion on the stance

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 19
Images: 0
Location: a computer
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Yeah, I'm gonna go with Naro on this too.

_________________
01001111 01010010 00100000 01010111 01000001 01010011 00100000 01001001 01010100 00111111


Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:54 pm
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I don't have an excuse for how long this took. Just a conflic of interest really. Woops. We're finishing this now though, and I've had more than enough time to plan out every move you could possibly make. ;)
Also you might notice some panels have more jagged lineart, this is because I've started to draw some of the panels traditionally to save time since I have a LOT of freetime at college and the bus ride there sometimes.


Legotron123 Wrote:
He's probably going to be slippery with how wet he is. We should have both of them try and pull him up, but that could leave us vulnerable if the creature comes back. Hmmmmmmm....... Let's see if Buster can continue her trend of coming up with good ideas.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Pull Charlie up. It'll probably take two pups to do it, unless we want to risk falling in. I don't think Charlie is strong enough to get up on his own after being in the cold rushing water for as long as he has been.
HellishK9 Wrote:
Both of them should help Charlie up. Echo can look back quickly to make sure the coast is clear and then start helping Bravo lift Charlie up. It wouldn't take very long and it seems they have a decent amount of ground between them and the beast.
Saturn381 Wrote:
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:32 am
Buster Wrote:
each of you grab an arm and pull him up.
Lance316 Wrote:
Quickly pull Charlie up
D-Rock Wrote:
I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.
Naro Rivers Wrote:
Both Bravo and Echo need to pull Charlie up, but kneel down so they have wider stances and lower centers of gravity; it'll make it harder for them to fall in and make it easier to pull Charlie out.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
I agree with Naro
Not A Furry Wrote:
I'll go with Naro's suggestion on the stance
OrWasIt.EXE Wrote:
Yeah, I'm gonna go with Naro on this too.


Interesting...


--------------------------------

Image

Echo and Bravo leap to Charlie as fast as they can, they aren't taking any chances with this. They reach out and grab Charlie, one arm each, and attempt to pull him out of the river as fast as they can.

Echo: We've got you buddy! Everything's gonna be fine! We're here now!

Bravo: It's gonna be alright Charlie! Just hang on!

Charlie: Echo... B-Bravo... get...

Image
ImageImageImage

He weighs about as much as you, but with your brother's help you manage to pull him out quite a bit!
Charlie is 33% out of the water...

⛓️Chaining is Active⛓️ (Chaining will have Echo or Bravo take separate actions)

1) Help Charlie up!
2) PULL Charlie up!
3) Inspect
4) Improvise
5) Switch to Charlie

_________________
ImageImageImage


Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 2266
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Let’s pull him up. I doubt he’s in much of a position to pull himself up, even with us helping him.

_________________
“All generalizations are false, including this one.”
Mark Twain


Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 2967
Images: 2
Location: Among the Stars
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
CHAOKOCartoons Wrote:
[color=#FF8000]I've had more than enough time to plan out every move you could possibly make.

You love tempting fate don't you?

_________________
Bonnie - HPU:RGV 7-3-7-5-7-7-5
Sandy - HPU:RGV 3-8-3-4-7-7-4
Strike - SRP:LA 8-3-8-10-5-5-3
Epsilon - Steelhaven 10-10-5-2-5-5-5 (5-7)
Kobor - BOH 9-6-10-4-5-3-5 (6)
Talya - BOH 5-10-6-4-9-3-5 (6)
Kol - BOH 9-8-8-5-5-4-5 (4)
Characters


Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Peeking In Your Window
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Pull him up. It sounds faster and they need all the extra time they can get right now.

_________________
Turn Around
What? You thought someone was there?
Image
Is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Hope you're awake for the nightmare. Hope you stay for the show.


Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:05 pm
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Buster Wrote:
CHAOKOCartoons Wrote:
I've had more than enough time to plan out every move you could possibly make.

You love tempting fate don't you?

Oh trust me, I emplore you to try and break the system or catch me off guard here, it'll probably result in some interesting routes :P

And to be fair, I'll tell y'all what I told the folks in the HPF! discord:

As of this scene, there are currently 12-16 endings for this chapter you are currently able to get. Besides those 12-16, Quite a few have become inpossible and some I just really don't think you'll get at this point. Every single action counts~ (and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) ). Let's see what crazy combinations and improvisations y'all can come up with.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 4029
Location: Virginia
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Pull Charlie up.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 pm
Posts: 0
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
So, while they are pulling charlie up, the monster could be there, but if it is and they see it, well, i dont think they could pull charlie up with time enough
to run from it so charlie could fall, but Echo and Bravo could be safe...I think it's better to continue pulling him up because he is 30% out of water and it seems they could take him out of it quickly


Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 607
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Keep pulling him up and switch to charlie, reasoning being if they/one of them falls, we'll be able to control the weakest link, and he might be able to see behind them while they pull him up.

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am
Posts: 266
Location: Somewhere in a river on the Miltons' estate.
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Definitely keep pulling. It looks like it'll take about two more turns to pull him up.

_________________
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Image


Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Agrees with Not A Furry.

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:55 am
Profile
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 10387
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Both shall continue to pull Charlie up. -> B

CHAOKOCartoons Wrote:
(and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) )
What is dm? Direct Message? Deutsche Mark? Dungeon Master? Direct Marketing?

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:59 am
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Render Wrote:
Both shall continue to pull Charlie up. -> B

CHAOKOCartoons Wrote:
(and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) )
What is dm? Direct Message? Deutsche Mark? Dungeon Master? Direct Marketing?

Dog (and cat) Manager :P

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Posts: 4751
Location: Texas
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Danger meter is still really high. Seemed that Charlie wanted to tell them something. I still want to say that both should pull him up. But Echo looks ready to slip.

_________________
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image
Icon by Krytus the Dreamer.


Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Legotron123 Wrote:
Let’s pull him up. I doubt he’s in much of a position to pull himself up, even with us helping him.
HellishK9 Wrote:
Pull him up. It sounds faster and they need all the extra time they can get right now.
Saturn381 Wrote:
Pull Charlie up.
bober5 Wrote:
So, while they are pulling charlie up, the monster could be there, but if it is and they see it, well, i dont think they could pull charlie up with time enough
to run from it so charlie could fall, but Echo and Bravo could be safe...I think it's better to continue pulling him up because he is 30% out of water and it seems they could take him out of it quickly
Not A Furry Wrote:
Keep pulling him up and switch to charlie, reasoning being if they/one of them falls, we'll be able to control the weakest link, and he might be able to see behind them while they pull him up.
Naro Rivers Wrote:
Definitely keep pulling. It looks like it'll take about two more turns to pull him up.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Agrees with Not A Furry.
Render Wrote:
Both shall continue to pull Charlie up. -> B

CHAOKOCartoons Wrote:
(and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) )
What is dm? Direct Message? Deutsche Mark? Dungeon Master? Direct Marketing?
D-Rock Wrote:
Danger meter is still really high. Seemed that Charlie wanted to tell them something. I still want to say that both should pull him up. But Echo looks ready to slip.


-------------------------

Image

Charlie: N-no... get.. a...

The two of you pull with all your might, bringing Charlie further and further out of the water!

A loud crack of thunder is heard in the distance, and soon after, a flash of lightning.

Charlie feels the effects of the cold rushing water, and takes minor damage...

Image
ImageImageImage

The rain falls heavier...
Charlie is 66% out of the water...

⛓️Chaining is Active⛓️ (Chaining will have Echo or Bravo take separate actions)

1) Help Charlie up!
2) PULL Charlie up!
3) Inspect
4) Improvise
5) Switch to Charlie

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 2967
Images: 2
Location: Among the Stars
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.

_________________
Bonnie - HPU:RGV 7-3-7-5-7-7-5
Sandy - HPU:RGV 3-8-3-4-7-7-4
Strike - SRP:LA 8-3-8-10-5-5-3
Epsilon - Steelhaven 10-10-5-2-5-5-5 (5-7)
Kobor - BOH 9-6-10-4-5-3-5 (6)
Talya - BOH 5-10-6-4-9-3-5 (6)
Kol - BOH 9-8-8-5-5-4-5 (4)
Characters


Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Peeking In Your Window
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Yup, keep pulling him out.
Perhaps the only way this can go is either they manage to pull him out and face the beast, pull him out and somehow hide from the beast or they all fall in.
Hopefully the latter doesn't happen and they did manage to trick the beast before, maybe they can do it again.

_________________
Turn Around
What? You thought someone was there?
Image
Is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Hope you're awake for the nightmare. Hope you stay for the show.


Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:37 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Posts: 4751
Location: Texas
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
They're slipping. I'm starting to think only one should pull while the other stands his ground. We can chain, and we don't have accumulated karma.

_________________
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image
Icon by Krytus the Dreamer.


Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 607
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Have one keep pulling and the other inspect for the thing charlie is so desperate to tell them about

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Agrees with Not A Furry

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Last edited by Douglas Collier on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:13 pm
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Not A Furry Wrote:
Have one keep pulling and the other inspect for the thing charlie is so desperate to tell them about

You need to specify who will do what if they both do something different. The difference between Bravo and Echo doing something is very important.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 4029
Location: Virginia
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Keep puling him up!

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am
Posts: 266
Location: Somewhere in a river on the Miltons' estate.
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Buster Wrote:
"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.

This.

_________________
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Image


Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:07 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 2266
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I’m going with Doug’s plan. We are NOT letting go of Charlie, but we need to be careful to not slip in ourselves either.

_________________
“All generalizations are false, including this one.”
Mark Twain


Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 2967
Images: 2
Location: Among the Stars
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
as long as it doesn't involve letting him go or leaving anyone behind, fine.

_________________
Bonnie - HPU:RGV 7-3-7-5-7-7-5
Sandy - HPU:RGV 3-8-3-4-7-7-4
Strike - SRP:LA 8-3-8-10-5-5-3
Epsilon - Steelhaven 10-10-5-2-5-5-5 (5-7)
Kobor - BOH 9-6-10-4-5-3-5 (6)
Talya - BOH 5-10-6-4-9-3-5 (6)
Kol - BOH 9-8-8-5-5-4-5 (4)
Characters


Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 607
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Aight then, I'll go with Doug's plan aswell

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 19
Images: 0
Location: a computer
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Yeah, I'm just gonna once again with what everyone else is saying and say Doug's idea

_________________
01001111 01010010 00100000 01010111 01000001 01010011 00100000 01001001 01010100 00111111


Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Peeking In Your Window
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Doug's plan sounds good. I will also go along with it.

_________________
Turn Around
What? You thought someone was there?
Image
Is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Hope you're awake for the nightmare. Hope you stay for the show.


Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 am
Profile
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 10387
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I wonder what we're expected to do now that we have Charlie 2/3 out of the stream... Maybe IMPROVISE, Bravo runs home to fetch a ladder and Echo sits down, telling Charlie about the dream he had that night while throwing pebbles towards the forest... :mrgreen:
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.
Ah... Forget what I wrote before, this is a much better idea! Let's do this!


Render Wrote:
What is dm?
D-Rock Wrote:
Danger meter
OH! Yeah!

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:29 am
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Buster Wrote:
"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.
HellishK9 Wrote:
Yup, keep pulling him out.
Perhaps the only way this can go is either they manage to pull him out and face the beast, pull him out and somehow hide from the beast or they all fall in.
Hopefully the latter doesn't happen and they did manage to trick the beast before, maybe they can do it again.
D-Rock Wrote:
They're slipping. I'm starting to think only one should pull while the other stands his ground. We can chain, and we don't have accumulated karma.
Not A Furry Wrote:
Have one keep pulling and the other inspect for the thing charlie is so desperate to tell them about
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Agrees with Not A Furry
Naro Rivers Wrote:
Buster Wrote:
"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.

This.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.
Hm! Very interesting action!
Legotron123 Wrote:
I’m going with Doug’s plan. We are NOT letting go of Charlie, but we need to be careful to not slip in ourselves either.
Buster Wrote:
as long as it doesn't involve letting him go or leaving anyone behind, fine.
Not A Furry Wrote:
Aight then, I'll go with Doug's plan aswell
OrWasIt.EXE Wrote:
Yeah, I'm just gonna once again with what everyone else is saying and say Doug's idea
HellishK9 Wrote:
Doug's plan sounds good. I will also go along with it.
Render Wrote:
I wonder what we're expected to do now that we have Charlie 2/3 out of the stream... Maybe IMPROVISE, Bravo runs home to fetch a ladder and Echo sits down, telling Charlie about the dream he had that night while throwing pebbles towards the forest... :mrgreen:
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.
Ah... Forget what I wrote before, this is a much better idea! Let's do this!

Render Wrote:
What is dm?
D-Rock Wrote:
Danger meter
OH! Yeah!
Well actually I really did mean "Dungeon Master" since a lot of people have compared this game to DnD in one way or another but the Danger Meter is also a good one! :lol: Anyway:

---------------------------------------------------

Image

Bravo: WE'VE ALMOST GOT EM ECHO! Hold on, I'll get behind you, we'll focus all our strength in one--

Image

Echo: Wha-- WHOAAAAH!!

Just then, the muddy edge gives way to Echo's weight, causing Echo to slip. Bravo having moved from his position is safe and secure. However, seeing his brothers falling further into the river, he quickly grabs hold to Echo's legs as they fly off the ground!

Bravo: NO! Not both of you! Hold on you two, I've got ya! Just... just keep holding on!

This sudden strong motion and opposition in weight begins to wear Bravo down...

Image

Charlie: You need... to get away... h-he's still... he's here!

Image
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Echo: What!? Who's here?! What are you--

Bravo: What's he sayin' Echo?! I can't hear em over the thunder! We really have to get out of here soon, Mom'n Dad said that the closer thunder is to a flash, the closer it is to where you are!

That doesn't sound like thunder...
Echo is falling...
Charlie is %50 out of the water...


⛓️Chaining is restricted⛓️

1) Pull Charlie up!
2) Warn Bravo!
3) Get in the way!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:21 am
Posts: 17
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Take one for the team, Bravo.

1. Pull Charlie up

_________________
“Brave words from a man not holding a squid”


Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:42 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 2266
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Pull Charlie Up.

_________________
“All generalizations are false, including this one.”
Mark Twain


Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:46 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Posts: 4751
Location: Texas
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I see little that won't end in tragedy. Also seems that Bravo will lose that eye anyway, but it should be worth it if we save Charlie.

Okay, we only have Echo, and no chaining. That stone could be of use, but what are the odds of being able to direct Charlie over to it? Maybe if they both go in, Echo could guide them towards it. Thing is, there's no improvise option. If we did, I'd suggest tell Bravo to let go and run after saying he's got a plan.

Getting in the way would require letting go, and Charlie seems to weak to grab on to much. Warning Bravo would likely force him to abandon them, or they could all be swiped off. I don't see how just keep pulling would be beneficial, as Echo is already on the verge of falling, and they're wide open to attack.

_________________
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image
Icon by Krytus the Dreamer.


Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Render and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.