Reply to topic  [ 1027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3479
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Buster's suggestions is the most fitting for this one.

Though personally I'd like to follow in Douglas' steps and Improv: Seduce.

_________________
Yukon - RiVa | Colorado Vanderbilt - SH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - AC


Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:08 am
Profile
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 10381
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
If Charlie wouldn't be at the river, this could still be my "Charlie is a werewolf or something" idea.

Douglas Collier Wrote:
Roll 20 on seduce!
:lol:

I was saying to roll out of the way, but improvise to trip it, sounds like a good idea, kick the leg or something.

Legotron123 Wrote:
But seriously, why doesn't it have any eyes!?!?!?!?!?
I think it has eyes, but it's also pretty fluffy in the face, so you might not be able to see them from this angle.
Not A Furry Wrote:
Also what are those purple things where he steps?
Bravo has magic feet. A bit like Zach... xD
For the unlikely case that this is true, I choose to improvise: Blind the creature with your magic foot! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:24 am
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Not A Furry Wrote:
Also what are those purple things where he steps?

Karma's a real son of a charming young woman.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:50 am
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Posts: 4748
Location: Texas
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Didn't even realize that any was built up.

_________________
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image
Icon by Krytus the Dreamer.


Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
D-Rock Wrote:
Didn't even realize that any was built up.

Image
You've been real chain-y as of late, I considered giving you an "unlucky" status, but I remembered I said I'd go easy on you guys in the first chapter, also having anything higher than "uneasy" in this chapter can be veeeeeery bad. It was either get rid of it or trigger it, and the running option happened to be one of the options to have a potential karma trigger.
I'll put it like this: The Karma meter during final encounters of a chapter is basically the equivalent to the "Star Punch" in Punchout. And as pups, Echo, Charlie, and Bravo are basically Glass Joe :P

_________________
ImageImageImage


Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:58 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
If I'm completely honest I barely read the first post when I started playing, and forgot most of the things :oops:

I'll change mine to buster's aswell, trip the thing, but I must say it's the riskiest of them all.

Important question though: Just HOW big is it?

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:55 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 pm
Posts: 0
Location: In Babylon Gardens- Housepets! Universe
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I don't know how Bravo will be able to trip a dog about twice his size but I'll go with tripping it.

_________________
What do we do now Lance?
We ascend from darkness.


Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Since the bad karma has cleared, I would assume that the chance of tripping the creature, which is obviously injured and most likely blind, to not be inhibited. If it is possible to trip it, we should be able to do it - and, considering its condition, it seems likely to be able to happen.

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 2955
Images: 2
Location: Among the Stars
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
i wouldn't say blind. Looks more like normally floofy fur matted down by water.

_________________
Bonnie - HPU:RGV 7-3-7-5-7-7-5
Sandy - HPU:RGV 3-8-3-4-7-7-4
Strike - SRP:LA 8-3-8-10-5-5-3
Epsilon - Steelhaven 10-10-5-2-5-5-5 (5-7)
Kobor - BOH 9-6-10-4-5-3-5 (6)
Talya - BOH 5-10-6-4-9-3-5 (6)
Kol - BOH 9-8-8-5-5-4-5 (4)
Characters


Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
The next time we have really good karma, I say we should use improvise: seduce. x3

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Douglas Collier Wrote:
The next time we have really good karma, I say we should use improvise: seduce. x3

Chaoko would kill us, and the monster would kill bravo :P
buuuuuuuuut my curiosity is too big, I say we seduce him too

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Peeking In Your Window
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I just want to see Chaoko's reaction and what Bravo would even do if we all go with seduce.
So, if we do have some good karma, I'll choose seduce.

_________________
Turn Around
What? You thought someone was there?
Image
Is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Hope you're awake for the nightmare. Hope you stay for the show.


Last edited by HellishK9 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Posts: 4748
Location: Texas
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
...y'all serious? :shock:

_________________
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image
Icon by Krytus the Dreamer.


Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 2262
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I have to agree with D-rock here. Trying to seduce the eyeless wolf monster is not going to end well. We're likely to end up with our body spread across the forest like strawberry jam. Not to mention the completely jarring shift in tone that would result from doing so.

_________________
“All generalizations are false, including this one.”
Mark Twain


Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Legotron123 Wrote:
Trying to seduce the eyeless wolf monster is not going to end well..

I can seduce people with other things than my looks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also seduce is winning rn, just saying...

Man, chaoko must be drawing a lot just from us changing our minds

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
D-Rock Wrote:
...y'all serious? :shock:
... Maybe. x3

But not this chapter - that'd just be silly. Perhaps when the pups are grown up, so it won't be weird. ;3

And only if we have full good-karma. Don't want to risk getting beat up.

(Seriously, CHAOKO, go with the Trip option - we don't have enough good karma to try seduction)

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Well I'm kinda serious, if only just for the lolz.

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
This is not a time for lolz. Maybe at a less critical point.

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Douglas Collier Wrote:
This is not a time for lolz. Maybe at a less critical point.

Okaaaaaaay :P I vote for tripping again, that makes us majority.
...
But as soon as the danger's passed I'll roll on seduce lolz

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Not A Furry Wrote:
Douglas Collier Wrote:
This is not a time for lolz. Maybe at a less critical point.

Okaaaaaaay :P I vote for tripping again, that makes us majority.
...
But as soon as the danger's passed I'll roll on seduce lolz

:roll:

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am
Posts: 266
Location: Somewhere in a river on the Miltons' estate.
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Render Wrote:
If Charlie wouldn't be at the river, this could still be my "Charlie is a werewolf or something" idea.

Charlie is at the river; Bravo heard and recognized his bark.

Douglas Collier Wrote:
Roll 20 on seduce!
Deske Wrote:
Though personally I'd like to follow in Douglas' steps and Improv: Seduce.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
The next time we have really good karma, I say we should use improvise: seduce. x3
Not A Furry Wrote:
Chaoko would kill us, and the monster would kill bravo :P
buuuuuuuuut my curiosity is too big, I say we seduce him too
HellishK9 Wrote:
I just want to see Chaoko's reaction and what Bravo would even do if we all go with seduce.
So, if we do have some good karma, I'll choose seduce.
Not A Furry Wrote:
Legotron123 Wrote:
Trying to seduce the eyeless wolf monster is not going to end well..

I can seduce people with other things than my looks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also seduce is winning rn, just saying...

Image

Seriously, go for a trip. If successful, that puts it on the ground and Bravo behind it.

_________________
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Image


Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 pm
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Buster Wrote:
NaF, that's three actions, that counts as a chain: move behind, grapple, bark. we're not allowed to do those right now.

Improv: Trip opponent.

it's big, and moving at high speed over unstable terrain, your easiest course of action is to use that momentum and those conditions to render it prone. also, barking for Echo will have to wait since chains are restricted.

though if no one backs me up on this one of the dodge actions (slide/Roll) would be my 2nd choice.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
I second Buster's proposal.
Legotron123 Wrote:
I'm changing my vote to Buster's too. Tripping whatever this is sounds like a pretty good move.
But seriously, why doesn't it have any eyes!?!?!?!?!?
HellishK9 Wrote:
I'm going to revise my last pick and go with tripping it if we can do it.
I don't think you can pin something that looks to be 3 times the size and the strength of you. Also, the beast is in a rage, so talking sense may not help either.
We can't chain actions anyway.
D-Rock Wrote:
That, uh, looks like it has survived worse than pups. :?

And now it seems that we'll be losing that eye, anyway. :(

Well, let's go with Buster's suggestion.
Not A Furry Wrote:
If I'm completely honest I barely read the first post when I started playing, and forgot most of the things :oops:

I'll change mine to buster's aswell, trip the thing, but I must say it's the riskiest of them all.

Important question though: Just HOW big is it?
Lance316 Wrote:
I don't know how Bravo will be able to trip a dog about twice his size but I'll go with tripping it.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Where are all the demon worms? Shouldn't this thing be covered in them? (Kudos if you get the reference)


Wow Buster, that was... a really smart suggestion! I'll admit, I actually hadn't thought of that, but it seems to be a perfect action, even better then the best action here! Good job coming up wi--
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Roll 20 on seduce!
Just kidding. Yeah, I suppose all we can do is trip the monster and hope Echo will get there in time to restrain him.
Deske Wrote:
Buster's suggestions is the most fitting for this one.

Though personally I'd like to follow in Douglas' steps and Improv: Seduce.
Douglas Collier Wrote:
The next time we have really good karma, I say we should use improvise: seduce. x3
Not A Furry Wrote:
Douglas Collier Wrote:
The next time we have really good karma, I say we should use improvise: seduce. x3

Chaoko would kill us, and the monster would kill bravo :P
buuuuuuuuut my curiosity is too big, I say we seduce him too
HellishK9 Wrote:
I just want to see Chaoko's reaction and what Bravo would even do if we all go with seduce.
So, if we do have some good karma, I'll choose seduce.
Legotron123 Wrote:
I have to agree with D-rock here. Trying to seduce the eyeless wolf monster is not going to end well. We're likely to end up with our body spread across the forest like strawberry jam. Not to mention the completely jarring shift in tone that would result from doing so.
Not A Furry Wrote:
Legotron123 Wrote:
Trying to seduce the eyeless wolf monster is not going to end well..

I can seduce people with other things than my looks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also seduce is winning rn, just saying...

Man, chaoko must be drawing a lot just from us changing our minds
Douglas Collier Wrote:
D-Rock Wrote:
...y'all serious? :shock:
... Maybe. x3

But not this chapter - that'd just be silly. Perhaps when the pups are grown up, so it won't be weird. ;3

And only if we have full good-karma. Don't want to risk getting beat up.

(Seriously, CHAOKO, go with the Trip option - we don't have enough good karma to try seduction)
Not A Furry Wrote:
Well I'm kinda serious, if only just for the lolz.


...my dog the fact that that actually almost won-- ANYWAY, nice call buster! Have a meaningless bonusu that I can't really show off since we both changed our icon and I didn't prepare for this! (you really seem to be the MVP so far :P ) (Seducing almost won, and would have been a legitimate choice, but thankfully for you guys it did not~. Seducing is a legitimate action that can occasionally result in good, bad, or funny results anytime in future chapters, just wait till you're older you darn kids!)


------------------------------------

Image

With quick thinking, you fall forward and stick your leg out in order to trip the charging beast. The bigger they are, the harder they fall! All that K9-Unit studying really paid off! The beast misses it's right swing towards your back, and goes flying into the bushes.

Image

Echo: Bravo! Bravo! I'm here! What was that noise?! Did you find the mo--

Image
ImageImageImage

Echo: ...

Oh, right, Echo.

⛓️Chaining is Restricted⛓️

1) "REMEMBER THE PLAN, ECHO! GO GET CHARLIE!"
2) "CHANGE OF PLANS, I'LL GET CHARLIE, DISTRACT HIM!"
3) "LETS GET CHARLIE, QUICK!"
4) "RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!"
5) "(Echo, wait, don't move! WAIT!)"
6) Switch to Echo

_________________
ImageImageImage


Last edited by CHAOKOCartoons on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.



Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Peeking In Your Window
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Let's have them both go find Charlie.

_________________
Turn Around
What? You thought someone was there?
Image
Is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Hope you're awake for the nightmare. Hope you stay for the show.


Last edited by HellishK9 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 am
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Okay, the quotes are all fixed up. It was because I used an emoji the forums didn't pick up (it was a thumbs up). Feel free to read the above dialogue, i feel like you might like it. :lol:

_________________
ImageImageImage


Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 2262
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I'm assuming 1 means we distract the eyeless wolf monster while Echo finds Charlie? Also, you accidentally messed up my quote where I was trying to talk people out of seducing the thing trying to kill us.
EDIT: since I forgot to mention the first time, I'm going with option one.

_________________
“All generalizations are false, including this one.”
Mark Twain


Last edited by Legotron123 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:40 am
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Legotron123 Wrote:
I'm assuming 1 means we distract the eyeless wolf monster while Echo finds Charlie? Also, you accidentally messed up my quote where I was trying to talk people out of seducing the thing trying to kill us.

Ack, fixed it. Sorry, don't know how that happened. The forums really don't like this post in particular for some reason :roll:

_________________
ImageImageImage


Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 4027
Location: Virginia
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
I'm going with option 1.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Option 3. That way if ??? gets back up, we can utilize both pups in the fight (and not have to lose sight of one).

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
3, better if they're together

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:34 am
Profile
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 10381
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Option 3. That way if ??? gets back up, we can utilize both pups in the fight (and not have to lose sight of one).
I agree! Option 3, stay together now and go get Charlie.

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 2955
Images: 2
Location: Among the Stars
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
3

_________________
Bonnie - HPU:RGV 7-3-7-5-7-7-5
Sandy - HPU:RGV 3-8-3-4-7-7-4
Strike - SRP:LA 8-3-8-10-5-5-3
Epsilon - Steelhaven 10-10-5-2-5-5-5 (5-7)
Kobor - BOH 9-6-10-4-5-3-5 (6)
Talya - BOH 5-10-6-4-9-3-5 (6)
Kol - BOH 9-8-8-5-5-4-5 (4)
Characters


Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 pm
Posts: 0
Location: In Babylon Gardens- Housepets! Universe
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Option 3

_________________
What do we do now Lance?
We ascend from darkness.


Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 am
Profile
Banner Artist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Posts: 1442
Images: 13
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Sorry for the delay again, life stuff and whatnot. Also these next few scenes are gonna be/have been really hard to draw, take that for what you will.
HellishK9 Wrote:
Let's have them both go find Charlie.
Not A Furry Wrote:
3, better if they're together
Render Wrote:
Douglas Collier Wrote:
Option 3. That way if ??? gets back up, we can utilize both pups in the fight (and not have to lose sight of one).
I agree! Option 3, stay together now and go get Charlie.
Buster Wrote:
3
Lance316 Wrote:
Option 3


-------------------------------------------------

Image

You decide while the creature is down you might have enough time to save Charlie if you both help. With luck, the creature will either go away, or you'll now have 1 more pup to help fight.

Bravo: ECHO, COME ON! CHARLIE'S THIS WAY! JUST KEEP RUNNING TILL YOU GET TO HIM!

Echo: But what about that... thing?! I couldn't get Mom and Dad over here! I tried my best, but they wouldn't listen, I'm sorry!

Bravo: W-- FORGET ABOUT THEM! We can get him just fine on our own, now come on!

???:...

After some time of running, it didn't take too long for the two of you to reach the river, and once you got there...

Image
ImageImageImage

Sure enough, there he was! You found him! You found Charlie on time!

Charlie: E...cho...Br...ravo...

Echo: CHARLIE! What happened!? Are you okay?!

Bravo: We're here Charlie! We're gonna save you! Everything's gonna be okay!

Charlie rests just bellow the muddy edge of the river. The water is raging, the air is freezing, the rain is pouring. Your ears are filled with the sound of water colliding all around you. It is time to act, you don't have much time...

⛓️Chaining is Active⛓️ (Chaining will have Echo or Bravo take separate actions)

1) Help Charlie Up.
2) PULL Charlie Up!
3) Inspect.
4) Improvise.
5) Switch to Charlie.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:16 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Spanish Empire
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Have Bravo grab Charlie while Echo makes sure the thing isn't following them. Have Echo pull on Bravo aswell if possible, or instead if necessary.

_________________
Image
"Don't be fooled by my friendliness, if I had the chance I'd kill each and every single one of you".


Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:26 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 2262
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
He's probably going to be slippery with how wet he is. We should have both of them try and pull him up, but that could leave us vulnerable if the creature comes back. Hmmmmmmm....... Let's see if Buster can continue her trend of coming up with good ideas.

_________________
“All generalizations are false, including this one.”
Mark Twain


Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Posts: 2733
Images: 2
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Pull Charlie up. It'll probably take two pups to do it, unless we want to risk falling in. I don't think Charlie is strong enough to get up on his own after being in the cold rushing water for as long as he has been.

_________________
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.


Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Peeking In Your Window
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Both of them should help Charlie up. Echo can look back quickly to make sure the coast is clear and then start helping Bravo lift Charlie up. It wouldn't take very long and it seems they have a decent amount of ground between them and the beast.

_________________
Turn Around
What? You thought someone was there?
Image
Is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Hope you're awake for the nightmare. Hope you stay for the show.


Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 4027
Location: Virginia
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Pull Charlie up.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 2955
Images: 2
Location: Among the Stars
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
each of you grab an arm and pull him up.

_________________
Bonnie - HPU:RGV 7-3-7-5-7-7-5
Sandy - HPU:RGV 3-8-3-4-7-7-4
Strike - SRP:LA 8-3-8-10-5-5-3
Epsilon - Steelhaven 10-10-5-2-5-5-5 (5-7)
Kobor - BOH 9-6-10-4-5-3-5 (6)
Talya - BOH 5-10-6-4-9-3-5 (6)
Kol - BOH 9-8-8-5-5-4-5 (4)
Characters


Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 pm
Posts: 0
Location: In Babylon Gardens- Housepets! Universe
Post Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game
Quickly pull Charlie up

_________________
What do we do now Lance?
We ascend from darkness.


Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:25 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.