Confessions

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

MapleRatty

Re: Confessions

Post by MapleRatty »

I MIGHT be considered a bully only because people I don't like(and I WILL make this known verbally) have an odd tendency to play the "let's see what happens when we annoy/insult the kid reading the book we know doesn't like us" game...which will end in them ready to take a shot at me(they never have) because I DESTROYED them/their way of life/ their family verbally....or hit them with a book.

MIGHT bacause these people are often utter jerks who the teachers hate because they mess around in class and will insult them/other students in their faces, and are just generally horrible people.Because of that, when they go to teacher that I insulted/ hit them with a book, THEY get in trouble for bothering in the first place. This gets especially weird/silly if I hit them with a book, because the techer will then tell them, to their face, something along the lines of "good, I wish I could hit with a book(unless this is the teacher that DOES), now sit down and stop bothering that boy!" ...they never do, so rinse and repeat is annoyingly frequent.

I can also honestly say that I find the way a chicken acts when you cut it's head off is hilarious, and I bust out laughing every time
Zukio

Post by Zukio »

I hate it when people bother me while reading too.
I started walking a mile a day to school, because I disliked the students on my bus during high school.
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
lasthunter

Post by lasthunter »

when i was seven i caught a lizard but in doing so i accidentally took off its tail, my mom told me to say sorry to the lizard....i said sorry to its severed tail.
i am the one who shall fight the mods, i am the one who shall find the loop holes and hidden ways, i am the one who shall lead with the flag, i am part of the rebellion, and i am its weapon.
RioluNation

Post by RioluNation »

I hated it when my ex-roommate had his TV on and he had no respect for when I was doing homework.
My Facebook page: Spartan Lucario
Follow me on Twitter:Lucarionation
Follow my roleplaying twitter!: Fox the Lucario
Follow me on tumblr: Lucarionation
My YouTube Channel: Lucarionation
Let's all get along. =D
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The second summer I went to a YMCA summer camp, I had the misfortune of getting a cabin counselor who was a bullying jerk. After a week, I asked to be moved but the Director - an absolute "Happy Joe" pea-brain - said i should learn to toughen up.

So I did.

I learned my counselor was deathly afraid of snakes. Well, I wasn't and the area of the camp boasted an abundance of different non-venomous species. That very night was the first of several colorful visitations. While I was strongly suspected of the reptilian intrigues, no one ever saw me planting snakes in his posssessions. When confronted, I gave eliptical, evasive answers that always ended with "I want to move to a different cabin." On the fifth day, I was moved and the counselor gave me a wide berth for the rest of the season. To avoid suspicion, I refrained from disturbing the slither crowd for the rest of my stay.

Little irony - Ten years later, I spent two summers as the Nature Counselor at the same camp.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Agent Sandwich wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 am I used to think Housepets! was a comic that wasn't worth following. THERE I SAID IT!
Still think that?
(Oh, and Happy Birthday ... ;) )