Impossible Things (It's like...)

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

Nyaliva

Impossible Things (It's like...)

Post by Nyaliva »

So I recently started watching Bravest Warriors which is made by the guy who made Adventure Time, so you can guess how crazy it is (it's actually a lot tamer than Adventure Time and on Mars). I saw the season finale and it proposed describing impossible things outside their universe. I thought it was a fun idea and started thinking of how else I could describe a similarly impossible thing. Then I saw Punchy's signature: "Both halves are the better half. Like a joke trying to make another joke laugh." and thought you guys might like describing impossible things in interesting ways, prompting me to make this game!

So, the rules are simple, including the general forum rules, write a description for an impossible thing or action. Whatever you like, as long as it's PG-13, non-offensive and not just obscure or something only you would get. And what are we describing exactly? Well that's the most impossible thing of all! It has no name but can only be described by what it's similar to. Anyways, have fun!

PS: Anyone who wants to know the name of that cute little ladybug-like cat in the video, you can find out here.

So to get things rolling, I'd have to say this thing is like a broken vinyl record that's being used to translate javascript into sign-language...
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Impossible Things (It's like...)

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

nah, it's more like trying to gain weight by eating nothing but celery.
(for those who don't know, it takes more calories to digest celery than celery provides)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Nyaliva

Post by Nyaliva »

Ha! Nice.

Yeah, you could also say it's like using a coffee filter to empty your father's gene pool.
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book
GeckoZY
Location: 16 Dimensions, 13th Hyperplane No. 47.54,3674.06,6378.13; Randomly travelling in between Hyperplanes

Post by GeckoZY »

It's like being bitten by a banana eating arachnids to climb up the empire state building in tights.
Wait a minute... that sounds awfully familiar.
Want to split a pineapple?
Collaborative Fan-Fiction:
El Psy Congroo