Ask the user below you a question

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

gforce

Ask the user below you a question

Post by gforce »

I think we have a few topics discussing specific questions; why not one for any question? Basically, ask whoever comments below you a question- any question you want (so long as it’s not too personal). I’ll explain what happens:

The first person asks any random question they want.

User 1: “Where’d you go for your last vacation?”

Then the next person to comment will answer.

User 2: “I went to Washington D. C. A couple months ago. Cool place to visit!”

You can then either ask a new question, or pass the current question along for the next commenter to answer as well. Simply say something like, “I pass the question to TUBM” to continue the current question onto the next commenter. Then they will be able to make the afore-mentioned decision after their answer.

A couple rules before you jump in:
1- Don’t ask for any personal information (full name, location, photo of yourself, etc.)
2- No low-effort responses; try to put together a detailed response instead of just a simple yes or no or a sentence with just a couple of words.

I’ll start: Have you ever predicted the future before?
That sounded better in my head
88superguy

Re: Ask the user below you a question

Post by 88superguy »

Yes, around 2011 my younger sister was born and I said a month before she was born "wouldn't it be funny if she was born on July." and she was

TUBM, do you play Roblox?
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Occasionally. I prefer more obscure games (er, "experiences") with few players on them.

TUBM, do you like grilled cheese?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

Well, I do like cheese. I'm not sure If I've specifically had grilled cheese on toast yet but I imagine I'll like it.

TUBM, What's the funniest thing that's happened to you or someone you know?
gforce

Post by gforce »

About 5-6 years ago I was riding a scooter through my neighborhood. I was about to pull into my family’s driveway when I loudly announced something ridiculous like, “I AM THE MASTER OF SPEED!” And immediately fell over onto the pavement. Kinda hurt back then, but looking back that was pretty hilarious IMO. I think I still have the scar on my arm.

Also, I went to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway with my dad in 2019 to see the Brickyard 400. We got infield passes and everything, and got a few hours to wander the track before the green flag flew; grabbed lunch, saw a few drivers here and there (Chase Elliott was getting absolutely SWARMED by fans), and I even got 2 used lug nuts off of a race car. We were checking out the haulers when somebody walked out of Chase’s on his way to who-knows-where, and my dad even said hello to him before he left. I didn’t get the chance to see him.

It was Bill Elliott.

I’d like to pass this question onto TUBM.
That sounded better in my head