• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 6696 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 168  Next
The Vending Machine Game! 

Post Re: The Vending Machine Game!
You get a Donkey Kong strategy guide from 1994 and a jar of mayonnaise.

I insert a jar of blackberry preserves.

Mon May 06, 2019 7:23 pm

You get a nature preserve and black bears.

I insert a dial-up modem.

Mon May 06, 2019 8:23 pm

You get subjected to an unconscionable amount of mockery and derision.

I insert two borzois, and Irish wolfhound, and a Beatle.

Tue May 07, 2019 3:33 pm

You get a fish
I have escaped the machine and I throw all my OC's inside

Tue May 07, 2019 5:34 pm

You get Mary Sues and Gary Lous.

I shove them back in.

Tue May 07, 2019 6:09 pm

You get a synthesizer and a jar of olives.

I insert a bottle of olive oil.

Tue May 07, 2019 6:38 pm

You get a bucket of hummus.

Let's see what we get from a zebra.

Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm
Game Master

you get a fully grown Ace Milton.

I insert a plothole.

Characters

Tue May 07, 2019 9:46 pm

You get Plothole Filling^Tm
I insert all 36 books of the first six warrior cats sub-series's

Tue May 14, 2019 5:26 pm

You get The Color Kittens with a lot of attitude.

You drop in sixteen candles.

Tue May 14, 2019 6:29 pm

You get a CD of The Crests greatest Hits and a Molly Ringwald DVD.

I insert a box of cake mix.

Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 pm
Game Master

you get a self aware canine web comic character with a bad cake pun for a name.
who then immediately asks for directions back to the bar she works at.

i insert a dozen POTIONS.

Characters

Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 pm

You get a receipt for the potions and a book of spells and curses.

I insert a bottle of linseed oil.

Tue May 14, 2019 9:44 pm

You get polished - EVERYTHING polished....

Let's see what we get when we put in a few horseshoe crabs.

Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 pm

You get crabby horses and lots of shoes.

I insert a paradox.

Tue May 21, 2019 9:05 am

you get a black hole

I insert a complex math problem

Tue May 21, 2019 9:30 am

You get a complex about math.

I drop in a copy of "The Number Game" by Louie the Bookie.

Tue May 21, 2019 10:38 am

You get a book about St. Louis.

I insert the Brewers.

Tue May 21, 2019 3:40 pm

You get two tickets to tour the YingLing facility.

So, in goes a python.

Tue May 21, 2019 8:55 pm

You get a field guide to Asian reptiles and package of trail mix.

In goes a trombone.

Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 am

Out goes a music sheet for the trombone.

And in goes EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE, TWICE!

Wed May 22, 2019 6:16 am

You get the entire universe crashing

I insert an older version of myself

Wed May 22, 2019 8:22 am

You get yourself, because you're now your own grandpa.

I put a furry in.

Wed May 22, 2019 9:10 am

You get a fursuit of said character

I insert a hairless cat

Wed May 22, 2019 11:18 am

You get a Woolrich catalogue, feline version.

down the chute go four Hostess Twinkies and a Diet Coke.

Wed May 22, 2019 12:51 pm
Game Master

you get $4.75

i insert the 'insert here' slot into itself.

Characters

Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 pm

You get an infinite loop

I insert a portal gun

Thu May 23, 2019 9:41 am

you get told to 'FFFFFFLING YOURSELF'
I insert an aerial faith plate

Thu May 23, 2019 4:37 pm

You get the Halos, and by that I mean the baseball team.

I insert recursion.

Thu May 23, 2019 10:00 pm
Game Master

you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that you get a note informing you that i already stuck what you got back into the machine.

Characters

Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 pm

You insert the hairs you split from the splitting headache you got from Buster's notenotenotenotenotenotenote………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Fri May 24, 2019 12:18 pm

And you get more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more recursion.

I insert my own headache.

Fri May 24, 2019 5:20 pm

You get two aspirin and a barely legible note for your Doctor telling you to call in the morning...

In goes a salamander.

Sun May 26, 2019 1:53 pm

You get a frog and a newt.

I insert a bag of corn chips.

Sun May 26, 2019 2:05 pm

You get a packet of foot bandages.

Let's put in a bottle of ketchup.

Sun May 26, 2019 8:39 pm

You get homework to catch up on.

Sun May 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Yum?

Well, then, let's just stuff that homework back into the machine. Oh, and some Cliff Notes to go with it.

Mon May 27, 2019 3:01 pm
Game Master

you get a familiar looking empty ketchup bottle

i stuff lunar fox into the slot for forgetting to insert something earlier.

Characters

Mon May 27, 2019 3:39 pm

You get a Cubs hat and a picture of Wrigley Field.

I insert a beach towel.

Mon May 27, 2019 4:15 pm

You get sunburn because you inherited my forgetfulness.

I stuff myself in.

Wed May 29, 2019 9:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 6696 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 168  Next