Fact Or Faked: You Decide

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

YingBlanc

Fact Or Faked: You Decide

Post by YingBlanc »

I had this idea based on the tv show Fact or Faked Paranormal Files in that people are open to post pictures or video of anything paranormal from ghosts to UFOs to Mythical Creatures and others say how it might be faked either hoaxing it or from natural occurance or if it's fact since it cannot be recreated. you can say anything that is helpful to finding if something is fake or not that means saying why you think it is faked and giving evidence, same for fact. that's all there is to say any question can be posted below or in pm. You can drop cases here for others and me to decide as well so it's not just me giving cases. So here is the first case:

February 7th 2009: San Francisco, California
The Ruby UFO
(this was not seen by me even though i have seen something supernatural in my home town this is not it and nothing that you will post will be it unless i identify it as.)

Pictures (Helpful to Least Helpful):

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hrXYvN8Bus

ok start discussing and i look forward to what you think about this. :)
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Zander

Re: Fact Or Faked: You Decide

Post by Zander »

Fact, but just because its a UFO doesn't mean it's aliens. UFO is unidentified flying object, and since it is flying, and is an object, and no-one knows what it is, it's a UFO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAt-qIzb-Vs
Slender man :3
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
YingBlanc

Re: Fact Or Faked: You Decide

Post by YingBlanc »

okay the images ain't working any more so as soon as my other search engine begins to work again i'm just going to hand over the link

and to just disprove my own case i will say that it is hard to tell how high it is with how small it is so it might just be an RC Plane with a red casing over it making it a hoax, maybe a helicopter since i think those can hover without moving and from far away is silent. And the slender man, i haven't even heard of him or it or whatever before but it's freaky, i was freaking out over dark places all of that day. it's now CGI unless it was edited but most of them looks like he has a normal set of arms and tentacles so who knows, but the big sealer here is that there are different types of him which lead me to believe that it may just be a controllable costume. That's usually the case for mythical creatures with a million different looks.

I'm going to try to find something tricky and cyptical
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3