[Webcomic] Slightly Damned

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

fenrirblack

[Webcomic] Slightly Damned

Post by fenrirblack »

I just finished reading "Slightly Damned" for a second time and I'm having trouble processing it all. Somehow out of all the webcomics I read this is the one that is the one with the most emotional impact. It has a Discord but Discord is weird and I'm more comfortable talking to you guys. So I know a few of you have read or do read the comic so if you want to share your thoughts or opinions I would be happy to engage.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: [Webcomic] Slightly Damned

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm shocked that it has been running as long as it has been. It came out when I was in 6th grade and now I'm 26 years old. It really is amazing. I just wish we could get more than one comic per week though. I know that Chu is busy so I can understand.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

I think Slightly Damned is the very first webcomic I ever read, actually! I started reading it in 2010 and while I don't consistently read it every week, I remember to visit the site every once in a while and catch up. Now that I have some time off from school, I should put that on my to-do list.

Also, I drew this at the height of my interest in the series: https://tinyurl.com/ycvfr8l9
I used gridlines to draw because I don't have much artistic talent.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That really came out very nice! Wonderful job!