Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
D&D Game 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Virginia
Post D&D Game
*Hallo,
I will be in production of the D&D game, you can Pm me for info, feedback, and maybe contests. You can find production progress here on this post.
Thanks,
Spyderwolf.
*Hallo is German for hello. :p

1: Forum Post- 100% Done
2: Rules- 5%
3: Character creation- 1%
4: Gaming Board- 0%
5: Alpha release - 0% (First 10 entries i get for the Alpha Contest i will give the alpha release to)
6: Beta release- 0% (Alpha winners and first 5 in the Beta Contest will have the beta)
7: Full release- 0%

CONTEST TIME!
Pm me with subject: Assistance for D&D Production
First 3 will be able to get D&D before alpha and beta, they will also get the alpha version and beta version.
Contest will end at 6:00 PM est.

_________________
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...


Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6312
Location: Florida
Post Re: D&D Game
Are you trying to make an actual D&D game using the U&U format, or are you asking about starting up a D&D game here? I am not quite getting the purpose.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Virginia
Post Re: D&D Game
copper wrote:
Are you trying to make an actual D&D game using the U&U format, or are you asking about starting up a D&D game here? I am not quite getting the purpose.

Im making my own version of D&D, I am also looking for volunteers to help me.

_________________
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...


Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6312
Location: Florida
Post Re: D&D Game
Is this Housepets related? If it is, go right ahead, but if not, this belongs in Media Median. I can move the thread for you if you like. Fan Projects is for everything Fan made related to Housepets in some way. :)

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Virginia
Post Re: D&D Game
copper wrote:
Is this Housepets related? If it is, go right ahead, but if not, this belongs in Media Median. I can move the thread for you if you like. Fan Projects is for everything Fan made related to Housepets in some way. :)


Remember that Bino likes to play D&D? I want to recreate it, only in my way. Bino is a Housepets! character. So bi- Just move it. I'm confused right now. :?:

_________________
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...


Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Smiley McSmiles
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1307
Location: The Housepets Forum ^^
Post Re: D&D Game
Joey plays D&D ;)

Basically, we want to know if you're creating a Housepets! themed D&D game. If the game is Housepets! related, we want to keep it here in Fan Projects (as a project showing your fanship of the comic), otherwise it should be moved to Not the Comic (possible Media Median).

So not "is this tangentially related to Housepets! because Joey likes D&D", but "is the game itself related to or in homage of Housepets!"
That's all we want to know :D

_________________
Image


Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Virginia
Post Re: D&D Game
Obbl wrote:
Joey plays D&D ;)

Basically, we want to know if you're creating a Housepets! themed D&D game. If the game is Housepets! related, we want to keep it here in Fan Projects (as a project showing your fanship of the comic), otherwise it should be moved to Not the Comic (possible Media Median).

So not "is this tangentially related to Housepets! because Joey likes D&D", but "is the game itself related to or in homage of Housepets!"
That's all we want to know :D

I guess you can go ahead and move it. Also, Bino and Joey get me confused.

_________________
I like this color/.
Join the Housepets! IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23HPRT&uio=d4 #HPRT
Rick Griffin-Pete Griffin. Brothers?
I love mods. Now shush before I drag one over here...


Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.