Reply to topic  [ 604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
[Webcomic] Simon & Freddy 
Author Message
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Oh shame on me. I missed the new SundaySaturday's update.

That's a nice one, poor Simon...

Maybe Freddy would be happier with a harness instead of a collar.
Image
And if he doesn't like blue, maybe in pink? :lol:

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:01 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Render wrote:
Maybe Freddy would be happier with a harness instead of a collar.
Image
And if he doesn't like blue, maybe in pink? :lol:


You got a message from Freddy: "Holy carp! :shock: Kill it! Kill it with fire!" ;)

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Virginia
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Hukley wrote:
Render wrote:
Maybe Freddy would be happier with a harness instead of a collar.
Image
And if he doesn't like blue, maybe in pink? :lol:


You got a message from Freddy: "Holy carp! :shock: Kill it! Kill it with fire!" ;)

What's wrong with it Freddy? It looks nice. :P

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1173
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Wait... The harness or the dog? *stands still with flaming torch*

_________________
The PathfinderQ
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:50 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Kyuubi Kitsune wrote:
Wait... The harness or the dog? *stands still with flaming torch*

Why not both? :lol:


Alright, it's wednesday... time for another "How would another Artist draw "Simon&Freddy" ;)

This week, with pleasure I present to you the great work of Stu! :D

Image

If you want to see more of Stu's awesome stuff, please have a look at his webcomics on this forum:
Housepets! 1X: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1357&start=0
and
Eyesight - Goodbye my little pretty rose: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2004
and there is even more art on his DA-Account: http://stu-jojo.deviantart.com/

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 470
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
That's really awesome! Great work as always, Stu! :D Freddy and Catherin are so lovely there, good for the tribute to the flower. :)

I wish to make an artwork one day, expect one from me too. ;)

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:28 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 4323
Location: Down Under
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
I think Freddy's paws are waaay too big but other than that it's really good. Catherin is really pretty there. ;)

_________________
My RP Characters

I am the GM for 17th Century Fox!

Avatar is my fursona, Furrhan Blackwood, drawn by the incredible Huckley.

Check out Huckley's webcomic!
Image Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Virginia
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Another great artwork from Stu. :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Cesco wrote:
I wish to make an artwork one day, expect one from me too. ;)


I'm really looking forward to see your work! :D

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Image

Titel: 16 - Es ist nur ein Spiel, nicht wahr?

Ja, nicht wahr! :lol:

Vielen Dank an Rick für die Erlaubnis, Das Cover von "Housepets! Are gonna Sniff Everybody" zu benutzen! :D

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Last edited by Hukley on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.



Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 am
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Kyuubi Kitsune wrote:
I was half expecting all the characters to be In this one but I suppose I would also prioritize the TV. :lol:


Here you go, pal! :D

Image

Title: 16 - It's just a game, isn't it?

Yeah, isn't it! :lol:

Big thanks to Rick for the permission to use the cover of "Housepets! Are gonna Sniff Everybody"! :D

There's a Housepets!-fan everywhere! ;)

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Virginia
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Poor Catherin, I hope she's able to fix for 3DS.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 470
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Beautiful comic strip, one of your best so far. :D Accept your defeat Simon, she's good, now go to sleep, next time you'll try to beat her on another game where you feel better at it. ;) I wonder what kind of videogame they were playing... How cute our animals there, but be careful Catherin, I hope for you that Angie hasn't got angry because now you would need to buy a new console. Really cool what the flower is doing, this time. :)

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1173
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
... Casually advertising the comic there... :lol:
Nice comic, though I guess the day for restoring honor may never come. :lol:

_________________
The PathfinderQ
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:03 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 16512
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
I believe Catherin needs a 2DS. no hinges to break

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 am
Profile YIM
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
I love it. Poor Catherin, she is so clumsy. :( But really love what the flower is doing. :lol: Does it have a name?


But, how many brothers does Angelica have? Three or four? :mrgreen:

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:37 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Saturn381 wrote:
Poor Catherin, I hope she's able to fix for 3DS.

Nah, I think not! :lol:

Cesco wrote:
Beautiful comic strip, one of your best so far. :D Accept your defeat Simon, she's good, now go to sleep, next time you'll try to beat her on another game where you feel better at it. ;) I wonder what kind of videogame they were playing... How cute our animals there, but be careful Catherin, I hope for you that Angie hasn't got angry because now you would need to buy a new console. Really cool what the flower is doing, this time. :)

Why thank you! :D This is actually a situation that happend to me some years ago ;) ... and I thought about "Mario Kart" :mrgreen:

Kyuubi Kitsune wrote:
... Casually advertising the comic there... :lol:
Nice comic, though I guess the day for restoring honor may never come. :lol:

As I said... Housepets!-fans everywhere! :D

Thanks. We'll see about that... ;)

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
I believe Catherin needs a 2DS. no hinges to break

Hey, that's a good idea! *taking notes on Simon&Freddy script* ;)

Render wrote:
I love it. Poor Catherin, she is so clumsy. :( But really love what the flower is doing. :lol: Does it have a name?
But, how many brothers does Angelica have? Three or four? :mrgreen:

I'm still not quite sure if she's clumsy or just a little jinx :lol:

The flower... hm... maybe Floretta :mrgreen:

Whoops, typing error. I'll fix that! :oops: Thanks for the advice! She has four brothers ;)

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 470
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Anyway, how ended the trip to buy the new TV? I guess that Simon renounced, for now, because of that punch received. ;) Then, is the Simon character based on you? There's an your cartoonish self-portrait in your DeviantArt gallery, and it's really similar to Simon. :P

Hukley wrote:
Cesco wrote:
Beautiful comic strip, one of your best so far. :D Accept your defeat Simon, she's good, now go to sleep, next time you'll try to beat her on another game where you feel better at it. ;) I wonder what kind of videogame they were playing... How cute our animals there, but be careful Catherin, I hope for you that Angie hasn't got angry because now you would need to buy a new console. Really cool what the flower is doing, this time. :)

Why thank you! :D This is actually a situation that happend to me some years ago ;) ... and I thought about "Mario Kart" :mrgreen:

The fact that this situation happened to you, should be a reply to the above question. :P ;) Mario Kart can get kinda hard when played in multiplayer and your opponents are good with playing it, too; next time choose a beat 'em up game. ;)

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Cesco wrote:
Anyway, how ended the trip to buy the new TV? I guess that Simon renounced, for now, because of that punch received. ;)

Oh, there was a comic strip for that in the pipeline... but I thought it wasn't too funny... so I skipped it. To put it in a nutshell: they bought a new TV ;) Besides it's already december and I want to start with the winter/snow strips :lol:

Cesco wrote:
Then, is the Simon character based on you? There's an your cartoonish self-portrait in your DeviantArt gallery, and it's really similar to Simon. :P

Weeeeeell... let's say I lent him some of my stuff and charakteristics ;) ... but yes, a lot of the characters and events in the comic are based on real life persons/experiences :)

Cesco wrote:
Mario Kart can get kinda hard when played in multiplayer and your opponents are good with playing it, too; next time choose a beat 'em up game. ;)

Soul Caliburt 2 ftw! :D

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Last edited by Hukley on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1173
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
I call dibs on using Link with the Great Fairy Sword. :P

_________________
The PathfinderQ
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:52 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Kyuubi Kitsune wrote:
I call dibs on using Link with the Great Fairy Sword. :P


That's just what I was thinking. :D

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1173
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
or just spam knockdown attacks and use the cane of bryna with soulcharge to heal constantly. :lol:

_________________
The PathfinderQ
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:16 am
Profile
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Hukley wrote:
Cesco wrote:
Anyway, how ended the trip to buy the new TV? I guess that Simon renounced, for now, because of that punch received. ;)
Oh, there was a comic strip for that in the pipeline... but I thought it wasn't too funny... so I skipped it. To put it in a nutshell: they bought a new TV ;) Besides it's already december and I want to start with the winter/snow strips :lol:
Did you drew it? If yes, maybe release it as an 'unfunny Special' in between.

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Alright. Wednesday is artworkday ;)

Today I present to you: Freddy and Catherin drawn by sephyfluff: :D

Image Image

Please also check his other artworks on FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sephyfluff :)

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 470
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Really cute and beautiful draws, love their shading. Great work. :)

Ok, your choice to end the little story arc if it wasn't anymore satisfying. Could be that Simon bought the new TV in a different (and safer) way: in remote receiving it at home through a courier. Good info, it's usual put own experiences in the own comic.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:53 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Cesco wrote:
Really cute and beautiful draws, love their shading. Great work. :)

Ok, your choice to end the little story arc if it wasn't anymore satisfying. Could be that Simon bought the new TV in a different (and safer) way: in remote receiving it at home through a courier. Good info, it's usual put own experiences in the own comic.


Yeah, I also love their expression :)

Well, just as Render proposed, I'll probably release it later as a 'lost file' ;)

Currently, I'm working on a little christmas special so... stay tuned! :)

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Hukley wrote:
Well, just as Render proposed, I'll probably release it later as a 'lost file' ;)
YAY \o/

Hukley wrote:
Currently, I'm working on a little christmas special so... stay tuned! :)
MORE YAY \o/

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:41 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Image

Titel: 17 - Der erste Schnee

Leise rieselt der Schnee,
Ein Sprung in's Auto tut weh! :D

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Last edited by Hukley on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 am
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Winter comics are here! :D Alright, this is the first time I draw cartoon snow... I hope the outcome is acceptable :)

Image

Title: 17 - First Snow

Snow falls softly at night,
to jump in a car isn't so bright! :D

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:14 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Posts: 1542
Location: Perak, Malaysia
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Ouch, that has got to hurt! >_<

_________________
ImageImage

RP Cheat Sheets!
AppleGate || Apollo City || Snow Tunnel || Richardson Valley

If you're persuasive, you can convince people that 1+1=5


Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:29 am
Profile
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
You snow isn't that bad. *like*

I hope it isn't snowing next week here as that's my week for cleaning the sidewalk. :)


Quote:
Leise rieselt der Schnee,
Ein Sprung in's Auto tut weh!
Weihnachtlich ruhet der Fuchs,
Freue dich, Pullover gibt Schutz.


Quote:
Snow falls softly at night,
to jump in a car isn't bright!
The foxy sleeps in the snow,
the sweater warms him--or so.



Sorry about the lousy rhyme... ;)
And I had to delete your 'so', it didn't match in the scheme.

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:46 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Render wrote:
You snow isn't that bad. *like*

Quote:
Leise rieselt der Schnee,
Ein Sprung in's Auto tut weh!
Weihnachtlich ruhet der Fuchs,
Freue dich, Pullover gibt Schutz.


Quote:
Snow falls softly at night,
to jump in a car isn't bright!
The foxy sleeps in the snow,
the sweater warms him--or so.



Sorry about the lousy rhyme... ;)
And I had to delete your 'so', it didn't match in the scheme.


Hehe, this is great! :D *contemplative mood arises* Now, openermas can come! :lol:

Render wrote:
I hope it isn't snowing next week here as that's my week for cleaning the sidewalk. :)


We already have snow and I love it! I'm a huge fan of winter... just like Freddy: ;)

Image

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:07 am
Profile WWW
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Hukley wrote:
Render wrote:
I hope it isn't snowing next week here as that's my week for cleaning the sidewalk. :)

We already have snow and I love it! I'm a huge fan of winter... just like Freddy: ;)
I also like the winter very much, also snow. But I'm not such a big fan of shoveling it away. ;)
Where you live is real snow. When we have snow it quickly turns into nasty slush.

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Virginia
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Looks like Freddy is going to have a ball isn't he?

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 470
Location: Italy
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Freddy is so happy for the snow, and I guess that's also because he can get food (and cookies too) from his owner, he hasn't to hardly find it in the cold forest. :P Be careful and open the eyes, Freddy. :lol: :P Good look for the snow drawing. ;)

Nice artwork, really cute Freddy playing with snow. :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:22 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 4323
Location: Down Under
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
HA! I love it! Great work as always, Huckley! I also love snow! It's such a rarity for me to see it that it's quite a novelty.

_________________
My RP Characters

I am the GM for 17th Century Fox!

Avatar is my fursona, Furrhan Blackwood, drawn by the incredible Huckley.

Check out Huckley's webcomic!
Image Image


Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 pm
Posts: 127
Location: England
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
The excitement of snow also allows you to pass through matter, you could have used it to avoid the car, Freddy. :lol: At least you had fun in it post lump-bandaging!

I wish it would snow here. In December; properly too! Not that pathetic slush, sometime in February through April, that the media labels as a blizzard! When an Alaskan, Canadian, Russian, Finn, Swede, Norwegian or anyone who lives in a country that gets proper snow says that it is proper snow, then you can label it as such.[/rant]

_________________
Image Image
ɑːk flʌɪt - Posts more nauseating than the Vomit Comet


Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 am
Posts: 1312
Images: 7
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Hlaoroo wrote:
I also love snow! It's such a rarity for me to see it that it's quite a novelty.

ArcFlight wrote:

I wish it would snow here. In December; properly too! Not that pathetic slush, sometime in February through April, that the media labels as a blizzard! When an Alaskan, Canadian, Russian, Finn, Swede, Norwegian or anyone who lives in a country that gets proper snow says that it is proper snow, then you can label it as such.[/rant]


Well, unfortunately I can't give you snow... but I can give you artworks with snow ;) (It's again Artwork-Wednesday! :D )

Today, I present: OMG Snow! - Drawn by Jonas:

Image

Please have a look at his other awesome work on his
FurAffinity-Account: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jonas/
or his
deviantArt-Account: http://jonasdrawsstuff.deviantart.com/ :D

_________________
Awesome Avatar-Animation by GeckoZY! :D
I'm on dA now: http://hukley.deviantart.com/
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” (Calvin & Hobbes)
My webcomic: (Updates on Saturdays)
Image


Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:34 am
Profile WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 4323
Location: Down Under
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
That picture is sooo adorable!

_________________
My RP Characters

I am the GM for 17th Century Fox!

Avatar is my fursona, Furrhan Blackwood, drawn by the incredible Huckley.

Check out Huckley's webcomic!
Image Image


Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 am
Profile
Online
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: [Webcomic] Simon & Freddy
Ahhhh... Snow! Nice picture, I love it.

_________________
_Image

If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage


Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:13 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.