John Willow Live, PG 13

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

JohnWillow

John Willow Live, PG 13

Post by JohnWillow »

It has been 40 years since Watership Down came to book shelves and astounded the world. As with all lives there are certain events which shape our future. Reading the works of Richard Adams has not only enhanced my love of nature but has taught me what good writing should look like and I strive to emulate his descriptive abilities with my own work.

As a tribute to this wonderful man and his stories I decided to write and perform a spoof of the book at a small event in Glasgow. It is not my intention to offend fans or discredit Mr Adam's literary gifts. I simply wished to show a portion of what talent I have for making voices and do something to commemorate its release.

I wasn't sure where to post this or if it falls within forum rules but if you could take the time to watch this and comment I'd appreciate it. Be advised this video does contain mild language and references to the less amusing side of bodily functions but I have tried to keep it as tasteful and charming as I can. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKcJBOw_ ... ture=g-upl
Spike - "Seriously, a talking Dog is the weird thing about all this"

Me - "Not at all, the fact that you're a dog and not a lizard is much weirder"
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: John Willow Live, PG 13

Post by Sleet »

As long as you issue that warning, it's fine. This should be in Media Median though. *moves*
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
JohnWillow

Re: John Willow Live, PG 13

Post by JohnWillow »

Cool, thanks for helping
Spike - "Seriously, a talking Dog is the weird thing about all this"

Me - "Not at all, the fact that you're a dog and not a lizard is much weirder"