Housepets Russian Fan group, VK.COM

Because there are many

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

D-Arts

Housepets Russian Fan group, VK.COM

Post by D-Arts »

Vk (Vkontakte) is a social network like Facebook and popular in regions with Russian language (eastern Europe). Most part of these people know English too bad to understand comics, so fans translated Housepets and created a group http://vk.com/housepets .

The group was not very friendly for newbies so it was closed after some time. Now me and my friends decided to restart this project and make it better. We will post translations, fan-art, news and other interesting stuff.

I hope you register there too, it will be great. ;)
valerio

Re: Housepets Russian Fan group, VK.COM

Post by valerio »

D-Arts wrote:Vk (Vkontakte) is a social network like Facebook and popular in regions with Russian language (eastern Europe). Most part of these people know English too bad to understand comics, so fans translated Housepets and created a group http://vk.com/housepets .

The group was not very friendly for newbies so it was closed after some time. Now me and my friends decided to restart this project and make it better. We will post translations, fan-art, news and other interesting stuff.

I hope you register there too, it will be great. ;)
well, I'd have a problem being a member of your group, not knowing a word of Russian
Also, if you have translated strips, perhaps you want to go to the 'translation projets' subforum, where you can submit the russki strips
D-Arts

Post by D-Arts »

well, I'd have a problem being a member of your group, not knowing a word of Russian
VK supports English. The group is in Russian, but it is also good to post in English if you wish.
fairyanna

Post by fairyanna »

Oh, I'm Sorry. OBBL. If This Topic trouble to You and Many Housepets Fans and Translators, Let me apologize.
I'll indicate my stance Soon.