Nifty translators' tool needed!

Because there are many

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

valerio

Nifty translators' tool needed!

Post by valerio »

Seriously, guys, is there anyone who could make a font out of Rick's handwriting, as he uses it for the Spot comics? All Rick would have to do is to submit the specimen and someone here could create a font, if feasable. It would make all translations quite the more awesome!
Cesco

Re: Nifty translators' tool needed!

Post by Cesco »

I'm able to do that. I made a font on my hand writing years ago, and I still have the tool to do it. ;) The specimen requires at least all the 26 letters in upper-case and in lower-case, the 0-9 numbers, and the essential symbols. Bigger and higher quality the scanned image is, better is, and the characters need to be made with a black pen.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ooooh! Then if you do it, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
LunarFox

Post by LunarFox »

I don't know if this thread's really active anymore, but the font Rich uses is called Webletter BB, if you want to download it from a font file website.
You're a wonderful person! You can do this! Yes, you, person reading this!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It hasn't really been active, but as long as you make a post that contributes to the topic, it will be fine. ;)
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

LunarFox wrote:I don't know if this thread's really active anymore, but the font Rich uses is called Webletter BB, if you want to download it from a font file website.
Many of us old readers already know that. If you read more carefully the post, Valerio was wondering if someone could make a new font from Rick's handwriting (it's what Rick does with Spot's comics, for example), which was going to be helpful for the comic translations that he does. Anyway, he solved this time ago by using an alternative already existing handwriting font.