Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Housepets Russian Fan group, VK.COM 

Post Housepets Russian Fan group, VK.COM
Vk (Vkontakte) is a social network like Facebook and popular in regions with Russian language (eastern Europe). Most part of these people know English too bad to understand comics, so fans translated Housepets and created a group http://vk.com/housepets .

The group was not very friendly for newbies so it was closed after some time. Now me and my friends decided to restart this project and make it better. We will post translations, fan-art, news and other interesting stuff.

I hope you register there too, it will be great. ;)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 am
Game Master

Post Re: Housepets Russian Fan group, VK.COM
D-Arts wrote:
Vk (Vkontakte) is a social network like Facebook and popular in regions with Russian language (eastern Europe). Most part of these people know English too bad to understand comics, so fans translated Housepets and created a group http://vk.com/housepets .

The group was not very friendly for newbies so it was closed after some time. Now me and my friends decided to restart this project and make it better. We will post translations, fan-art, news and other interesting stuff.

I hope you register there too, it will be great. ;)

well, I'd have a problem being a member of your group, not knowing a word of Russian
Also, if you have translated strips, perhaps you want to go to the 'translation projets' subforum, where you can submit the russki strips

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:32 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Housepets Russian Fan group, VK.COM
Quote:
well, I'd have a problem being a member of your group, not knowing a word of Russian

VK supports English. The group is in Russian, but it is also good to post in English if you wish.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]