Because there are many

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Russian Translations

Post by copper »

Good Luck to you! :)
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
VEB152
Location: Land of vowels with dashes and consonants with commas

Post by VEB152 »

((previous post deleted due to the fact it's not relevant now))
Some could have though that I've just ran away last month, with that thing I've told about 'uploading the finished translations somewhere else and waiting to catch up'
I didn't. And today we've reached the point when the last translation I made in March was uploaded.
Let's celebrate this great moment with 3 "new" strips and promising to upload 3 strips 1 week ahead the planned schedule here! Yay!

18/08/10 ((Ooh, it took me ages to realise Tarot's reffering to the cup in Sabrina's paw))

20/08/10

23/08/10 ((It was a bit repetitive at the end))
Yes, that is about the best thing to write that I could think of.
VEB152

Post by VEB152 »

Hello everyone! I'm b ack from a short improvised vacation that I neve enjoyed, so I have a couple of translated strips as souvenirs!
dDon't you dare saying it's a lame introduction. Or else... He-he-he-he-he...
Also I hope I will be forgiven for double posting (that's how this thing is called, right?)... Other translation threads seems to work that way, so I assumed that I can do the same here.

25/08/10

27/08/10 ((Looking for a substitute for that rhetoric question was difficult. I did my best.))

30/08/10 ((Rick, I know, you will probably never read this, but.... Why, why did you have to paint 'fish' bubbles with different colours?!))
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oh yeah, I remember this arc! When Rick was experimenting with shadows and colors and such. Good to see someone working on another translation!
My characters
VEB152

Post by VEB152 »

Yes, this one is definitely one of my favourites. Too bad I'll have to wait for 2.5 years to reach for the current one, though.

And how could I even possibly give up doing this translation, even if I'm not sure if anyone reads it here :D That's one the best things I've ever been doing in my life!
VEB152

Post by VEB152 »

Aaaand we're slowly rolling into September, 2010.

1/09/10 - I don't wanna talk about things I've gone through while translating this. Poetry is painfully difficult concept for me. I've given up an idea of keeping the rhyme, so it's just the meter that is left.

3/09/10 - The second ending of the story arc in my translating "career" Yay, I guess?

6/09/10 - I_HATE_BLUE_LINES_ON_THE_BACKGROUND!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

:lol: So wonderfully transparent!
My characters
VEB152

Post by VEB152 »

That's the only way to make an awesome comic more awesome - keep it transparent! Thanks for reminding me about that, copper! :lol:

Guess what? With exams I've forgotten about uploading the new translations here :oops: But I've done them! And now it's time to fix all the mistakes I still can fix! Yay?

08/09/2010 - Substitute for "lady-cat" was hard to find for some reason...

10/09/2010 - ...but puns are even more difficult to translate/keep understandable :(

13/09/2010 - I like the "you've already robbed us!" part :D

15/09/2010 - ...No, I can't come up with any comments on that, other than "Yay, no more blue lines!"

17/09/2010 - This strip broke the previous record of number of comments on out small soc. network page

20/09/2010 - Why couldn't this arc be longer? :(

22/09/2010 - I can even forgieve it the fact that I had to ask a few japanese words' transcription from my creepy friends

24/09/2010 - Because... Lester is so much like them.... Oh... It sounds worse than I anticipated for some reason.

27/09/2010 - Peanut, being named as 'traitor' 2 times in a single year is a BAD sign!

I will keep the schedule from this week on... I promise!