Reply to topic  [ 9847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247
HPU - Richardson Valley 

Post Re: HPU - Richardson Valley
Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Oh, yeah. Aldough you get a bit dizzy. An' heh, a pirate ride would suit me, what wit' me peg leg, don't you tink?" Sam jokes, nose twitching.
"Huh. Do you smell dat? Bit early for barbecue, isn't it?" she asks as she rounds the corner.
"Huh. Now dere's sometin' you don't see every day." she grins, pointing at the dog butt protruding from the bushes.

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"See it some nights," Scruff agreed, twisting around to look at it sideways, "or something like it anyhow. What do you think goes on," the young Raccoon asked. "Hullo, Miss bottom!"

Keeshah Wrote:
Lucky grins, his muzzle covered in BBQ sauce..
You know this would be like a Lady an the tramp romantic dinner..
Licking the sauce from his muzzle..
If only i had someone romantic to share it with.... (sniff)

Shaking her head when she heard his voice she blushed slightly at the implication. She opened her mouth to respond when she heard voices outside of the bush. Yanking her head out she saw a rabbit and a raccoon standing there. Standing at her full height she smiled shyly and apologized. "I'm sorry was I in your way?"

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 pm
Game Master

"Not if you were going IN that bush," the young Raccoon commented. "A voice I think I've heard before was inviting you."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:35 am
Game Master

Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"My apology, I can't really say for sure, because aside from this, i have to help my owner with his job sometimes too, but I'll always be here when i'm needed, not to mention that I will come to help David regularly as well."

That should be ok then..
Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"Not if you were going IN that bush," the young Raccoon commented. "A voice I think I've heard before was inviting you."

Nope Nope!.. there is nobody in the bushes. you are mistaken..

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 am
Profile WWW

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:

Smiling in what she hoped was a way that hid her unease at more animals coming around. A thing she learned on the streets is that a large group of animals can possibly draw unwanted attention. she scratched the back of her neck and shook her head. "No, I can't go in the bush One I wouldn't fit and also there is a-"

Keeshah Wrote:
Nope Nope!.. there is nobody in the bushes. you are mistaken..

Pausing in her sentence she frowned slightly and looked at the bush. "... a... uuuh... a... ghost........ in the b-bush?" She fumbled over her explanation feeling her face heat with her superbly unbelievable lie. She was sure that the fox was joking but didn't want to give him away in case he really was trying to hide. Unfortuantely she was terrible at making up things on the fly.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:47 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Sam grins and dramatically throws her arms wide.
"Pay no attention to dat fox behind de bush!" she thunders, parodying a popular film. Giggling, she drops her paws and leans casually on her cane.
"It's Sam and Scruff, Lucky. I'd recognise dat yelp o' yours anywhere. What are you doin' in dere anyway?"

~~~~~~~~
"So... Is that it then? Is there anything David needs to sign to make the job official or anything?"

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

[Image links broken. New links coming soon!]

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

"It's alright, Miss," Scruff smiled, before nipping to her side and looking into the bush with her, "we knows that Fox! And he's eating Barber queues!"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:39 am
Game Master

Hlaoroo Wrote:
Sam grins and dramatically throws her arms wide.
"Pay no attention to dat fox behind de bush!" she thunders. Giggling, she drops her paws and leans casually on her cane.
"It's Sam and Scruff, Lucky. I'd recognize dat yelp o' yours anywhere. What are you doin' in dere anyway?"

Just hanging out in the shade... that is, if the phox was here in the first place..

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"It's alright, Miss," Scruff smiled, before nipping to her side and looking into the bush with her, "we knows that Fox! And he's eating Barber queues!"

Lucky wipes his muzzle off on some leaves
i am?

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247