HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

steel_wing

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by steel_wing »

He glares up at Venison, puffing his feathers up in an instinctive and involuntary attempt to look bigger. "I don't know where I live, just how to be gettin' there and even then only from the sky. If you want to go up there and take a look be my guest. Now if you don't mind I don't much appreciate yer tone."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison was likewise getting frustrated.
"It's not like I wanted an exact address, although that would have been nice! City, county, state, country, ANYthing would help us help you! It's not like I'm happy that I had to ask six times to even get some kind of response from you, nor do I like doing first aid on sharp clawed birds! The last time I had to take care of a bird of prey......Hey wait, are you sure you're okay? Does anything else hurt?"

*knockknockknock*

"Oh, what now?!?"
Venison turned toward the door to a soaked looking Husky.
'Well, good thing he has that coat, or he'd really be freezing,' Venison thought.
"Sara? I think we need another towel..." said Venison.

(OOC: When birds flatten themselves out, raise their wings and hiss, then they're threatening someone. When they puff up, they either relax or...they feel sick. That's where Venison is coming from, at least his knowledge of birds.)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Venison was likewise getting frustrated.
"It's not like I wanted an exact address, although that would have been nice! City, county, state, country, ANYthing would help us help you! It's not like I'm happy that I had to ask six times to even get some kind of response from you, nor do I like doing first aid on sharp clawed birds! The last time I had to take care of a bird of prey......Hey wait, are you sure you're okay? Does anything else hurt?"
If he is wanting to get away so badly, open the back door an shoo him out.. You don't need to be getting injured, when you can't be taken to the vet.
Sara looks back into the other room..
I'd rather not have to call Rav to deal with this, it just the kinda trouble he needs to avoid, he is better off....She trails off to roll her eyes.Trying to mate with that other male dog..she face palms..
*knockknockknock*

Wow we sure are getting popular.She states..
As she goes to the door to find yet another pet seeking shelter from the sleet an rain..
I'm going to have so much laundry to do after todayshe sighs as she gets out the big bath towels..
Come on in, lets get you safe an dry.

Rav looks up as the new husky come in, holding Balbaroy in a compromising hug, his inner ears pinkening. he kisses Balbaroy's ear, then dashes over to help rub the dripping wet husky dry with one of the towels...
Hello there, how are you? i'm Rav, whats your name?he barks out an he stops rubbing the husky to give him a good close sniffing over, then resuming with the vigerious towel drying of the new doggie.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Rav, Give him some room" Octavian said and sat down on the couch again.
"So, what is you're name?"

what what? Jolly good time.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:"Rav, Give him some room" Octavian said and sat down on the couch again.
"So, what is you're name?"

Oh>? Buuuuuttttt Moooooom! Rav teasingly whines over to the fox..trotting over to heel, sitting in the floor at Octavian's feet.
You wouldn't want to be standing there dripping with no one helping you.

Sara looks at Rav strangely. never seen him obey a command from another pet before.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Er... well I'm not sure..." Octavian wasn't used to such Reactions when all he said was give him a little room
"I'm not Sure about this husky here but, i like to dry my self off" he stumbled still a little weird'd out.

caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle glumly looked out the window in her room, trying to think of something to do. On his back on the floor, Magnus stared at the ceiling unblinkingly. He wasn't bored. Or at least he didn't seem it. Suddenly, a glint from down the road caught her eye. She sat up straighter, the hunger for the shiny object already growing inside of her. "What is that?" She asked aloud, to nobody in particular. She didn't get a response. Magnus continued to stare blankly at the ceiling. I need that. She thought helplessly, greedily, scrambling down from the window ledge on which she sat. She crossed to the closet, pulling on her raincoat, secretly enjoying wearing human clothing. "Come, Mag," she said, and the big dog on the floor lumbered to his feet. He towered over her, twice her size.

"Are we goin' for a walk?" He asked excitedly, not bothering to don a rain jacket. She smiled sweetly at him, wondering how he ever turned out so dopey.

"Yeah, something like that," she said, and he left the room with her, his long tail wagging in joy.They hurriedly left the house without telling their parents, as usual. No need to bother them; Mom and Dad were probably sleeping. Pavelle clinging to Magnus's shoulders as was custom, he sprinted through the rain, sticking to the shadows on her command. "There!" she pointed, and he stalked slowly to the house to peer in the window, the racket he was making hopefully drowned out by the storm. She looked into the room and...false alarm. It was just the reflection of someone's collar. Wait... why were there so many pets in there? A party? Gifts, maybe? Things to "collect" while they weren't looking? She grinned, climbing down from Magnus' back. She led him to the door, smoothed down the wet fur by her collar, and put on a sheepish expression, expecting Magnus to look just as confused as he normally did. She knocked, rapping the door smartly and loudly, so that it would be clearly heard over the rain. When it opened, Magnus looked down cheerily at the woman who answered, taller even than the human. "Um. We were just wondering if we could take shelter here?" Pavelle asked, in a modest voice, trying to look cold and wet.

(I think it's a given that they turned up at the Ligerr's house, and that the woman who answered was Sara.)
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

When Octavian turned to look at who knocked on the door his ears feel flat and got off the couch and started backing away.
Holy... that is the biggest dog I've ever seen he thought and backed into the Dinning room.

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

As the door opened yet again, Venison glanced to see what new pet was knocking on the door this time. While he was already agitated, Venison had a very clear shift of mood when he spotted who the newcomers were, and he seemed to be even more on edge, clearly restraining himself from some reaction. But it wasn't the Great Dane that bothered him.

"Raaaaaaaacoooooooooonnnn" He said under his breath, in a low, raspy, growling voice.

"Sara." Venison walked up to Rav's owner and began to speak very matter-of-factly. "Don't let the little trickster into your house. It may look cute, but when you're not looking, oh, the problems that they, will, cause...domesticated or otherwise." He glanced steely-eyed at the 'coon.

'Oh, if you weren't on top of that Dane...' Venison thought to himself. He began growling lowly.

(OOC: What a shame that Venison has such low charisma. Anyway, his raccoon hatred will be explained soon enough.)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

[quote="Buckdida"
"Sara." Venison walked up to Rav's owner and began to speak very matter-of-factly. "Don't let the little trickster into your house. It may look cute, but when you're not looking, oh, the problems that they, will, cause...domesticated or otherwise." He glanced steely-eyed at the 'coon.[/quote]

Sara pat pat's Venison's ears reassuringly..
Careful there, you keep talking like that. an looking out for me so well, you just might end-up wear my collar around your neck.
She gestures to the new arrivals,
Come in, come in.. Do all the pets in this town run around out in the rain??She asks to the pets in general.

Rav comes up the sniff an greet the new arrivals. then goes to the back door, then comes back to the front door..
Wow.. neet! it's raining steady out front, an yet it has stopped out back, there is even a rainbow!!! over that old barn out back..

Nuzzling an greetign the two new dogs now an a nex exotic pet that Venison indentifies as a rrrrrraaaacccccccoooooonnn.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

(Oooh. I spy an exscuse to get back into this.)

Cier was also looking out a window, wishing it would stop raining so much. Suddenly he spotted a large shape moving down towards one of the houses down the street. 'Theres only one pet that big around here. And if Magnus is out there in this weather, I bet Pavelle is up to something.'
He got up and walked over to where Del was watching one of her favorite movies Wing Commander.
"I just saw Magnus outside."
"In this weather? This does not bode well." She stood up and pressed the button on the remote to turn off the movie. "We'd better make sure Pavelle doesn't cause any trouble."
They quickly got on their rain gear and headed outside, quietly following the massive dog until he reached a house; where Pavellle got down from his shoulders. They knocked and where let in by a unfamiliar woman. Cier walked quickly up to the door and knocked as well.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ArgentFlame wrote:(Oooh. I spy an exscuse to get back into this.)

Cier was also looking out a window, wishing it would stop raining so much. Suddenly he spotted a large shape moving down towards one of the houses down the street. 'Theres only one pet that big around here. And if Magnus is out there in this weather, I bet Pavelle is up to something.'
He got up and walked over to where Del was watching one of her favorite movies Wing Commander.
"I just saw Magnus outside."
"In this weather? This does not bode well." She stood up and pressed the button on the remote to turn off the movie. "We'd better make sure Pavelle doesn't cause any trouble."
They quickly got on their rain gear and headed outside, quietly following the massive dog until he reached a house; where Pavellle got down from his shoulders. They knocked and where let in by a unfamiliar woman. Cier walked quickly up to the door and knocked as well.

Rav opens an peers out the door at a knock again..
Mom why don't we just leave this open.. it seems that all the naborhood pets are coming over to see the new family here.opening the front door compleatly.
come in come in before you get a bath out there.. noticing that the rain is now stopping on this side of the house as well.

I am called Rav. i am the new pet here in town..
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

When he heard the door open yet again he just peeked around the corner. whew, its just Ceir and... whatshername... i cant remember, at that point the remembered the huge dog and pulled his head back. okay, you're going to have to face him some time, be brave... be brave...

caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle glared openly at Venison, not bothering to hide her dislike. "I didn't come here to be insulted; I am no sort of trickster." She flicked her tail in annoyance, turning her back on the dog and speaking instead to Cier and Endellion. "And what're you two doing here. Most likely joined the party to acuse me of some fraud I haven't committed, yes?" She sniffed, acting like her feelings were hurt. Magnus, meanwhile, paid no attention to the act Pavelle was putting up and walked forward into the house further, grinning at all the pets with unconsealed enthusiam.

"Hello!" He exclaimed, his long tail wagging dangerously fast, whipping back and forth. He knelt down to be on all the other pets' level and blinked around at them all. Then he seemed to register what Rav had said. "Rainbow?" he asked in pure delight. He stood back up, stopping to give Octavian a wolfish grin while he hid in the dining room. He regarded the fox silently for a second, then asked, "You playin' hide-n-seek? I wanna play!" And then he rumbled off into a different room, apparently trying to hide.

Pavelle saw her chance. She backed away from the pets that would stop her progress in finding some treasure to steal, and looked after Magnus. "Well, there goes Mag," she said with a sly grin, "better go see what he's up to. You know, it's my sisterly duty to look after my big brother. So I'll be off," and she went off after him, finding herself in a den. Her eyes roved across the chairs, then settled on a shiny watch sitting on the top of the fireplace, under the TV. She walked over and grabbed it, shoving it into one of her coat pockets. Good thing nobody had offered to take her jacket when she was in the front room. She looked around the room again, searching for something else for her collection. This place might turn out to be a gold mine.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian heard "You playin' hide-n-seek? I wanna play!" then the dog lumbering to the kitchen.
Aw, FISH STICKS RUN, YOU FOX RUN! he though and ran. he went skidding into the bathroom and shut the door quietly.
*paint paint* close one... he heard the dog lumber by, then some other pet walked by after the dog. he cracked the door open just enough to see who it was. coon?.. he whispered to him self and pulled back.
"coons... what would a coon be doing in here?..." he peaked out again to see where to dog was. no where to be seen. he slid out and looked after the coon, didn't see any thing. he walked a bit closer and peaked around the corner. he saw the coon but no dog. so being Curious about (and who) what the coon was doing, he walked out and said "Hi"

((OOC: Octavian hasn't seen Pavelle do any thing Criminal, nor does he expect her to.))

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

caelei wrote:Pavelle saw her chance. She backed away from the pets that would stop her progress in finding some treasure to steal, and looked after Magnus. "Well, there goes Mag," she said with a sly grin, "better go see what he's up to. You know, it's my sisterly duty to look after my big brother. So I'll be off," and she went off after him, finding herself in a den. Her eyes roved across the chairs, then settled on a shiny watch sitting on the top of the fireplace, under the TV. She walked over and grabbed it, shoving it into one of her coat pockets. Good thing nobody had offered to take her jacket when she was in the front room. She looked around the room again, searching for something else for her collection. This place might turn out to be a gold mine.
"You know, I'm not getting screwed because of something you did."

Venison was sitting in one of the chairs in the dark corner of the room.

"I have enough problems right now, like the Black dog in the living room who saw me break into that house this morning. I had to hide in here, so he couldn't see me. Which was lucky for me, since it gave me a great view of you taking that pocket watch. And without your meatshield, we're on even footing. Now, put that back before we both get in trouble. I'd say the last thing either of us want is attention, wouldn't you say?"
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"You know, I'm not getting screwed because of something you did."

Venison was sitting in one of the chairs in the dark corner of the room.

"I have enough problems right now, like the Black dog in the living room who saw me break into that house this morning. I had to hide in here, so he couldn't see me. Which was lucky for me, since it gave me a great view of you taking that pocket watch. And without your meatshield, we're on even footing. Now, put that back before we both get in trouble. I'd say the last thing either of us want is attention, wouldn't you say?"

"h-.." he stoped him self and looked back and fourth between them. Holy, what the heck is going on? he just stood there,
looking confused and slightly freaked out.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

"h-.." he stoped him self and looked back and fourth between them. Holy, what the heck is going on? he just stood there,
looking confused and slightly freaked out.

Rav comes trotting up happily behind Octavian, giving him a sweeping hug from behind..
Whats the matter foxy? your tail is all poofed out!.. getting freaked out because of the number of pets coming over to meet here??
Picking up his head an looking around, while still holding the fox warmly in his arms..
Where did the big scary bird go??

Sara goes around filling glasses an water bowls with lemon water..
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle gritted her teeth and gave Venison what she hoped was a smile. It felt more like a grimace. Knowing that the two pets were behind her, she sighed, letting her shoulders sag and her eyes get all big and watery. "I-I'm sorry," she moaned, taking a large, shuddering breath, "I'm sorry I t-took this w-watch. I-It's just that my mom is s-sick and m-my dad's j-job doesn't always pay for f-food and I don't want our f-family to s-split. I sometimes need to s-steal from other houses s-so that my b-big brother doesn't go h-h-h-hungry!" She burst out sobbing, knowing she hadn't fooled Venison, who had probably seen acts like hers before. But, hopefully, the others behind her would take some sympathy. If not, she would just have to make some sort of heroic get-away, though all the pets in the house might make that hard. She turned out her pocket, and the watch fell to the floor. She started bawling even harder, tears leaking down her face and settling in her fur.

In the distance, there was a loud thump and a short bellow of joy. Well, looks like Mag found a hiding place, Pavelle thought, letting her shoulders shake sadly and the tip of her tail tremble for effect.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Rav comes trotting up happily behind Octavian, giving him a sweeping hug from behind..
Whats the matter foxy? your tail is all poofed out!.. getting freaked out because of the number of pets coming over to meet here??
Picking up his head an looking around, while still holding the fox warmly in his arms..
Where did the big scary bird go??

"ooof, Uhm could you please gid' off me?" Sounding a little muffled from Ravs arms.
"thanks" he said when Rav let go. "so, i think i missed what ever reason this coon is crying" he said "can some one fill me in?
some thing about her dad and what not?" he shuffled around a bit and said "and what about the '"You know, I'm not getting screwed because of something you did." ' thing?..."

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Oh? And why steal from your new neighbors across the street?" Venison questioned. "How does that make any sense at all? You're just a pet. My owner ditches me on a regular basis, and I have to survive on the street in the meantime. And I've learned a couple of things. Humans get perplexed about stolen or missing food, but they honestly don't care as long as you don't make a mess or they don't see you. It's 'just food' after all. If you steal a wallet, documents, or anything shiny, humans will do every possible thing within their power to track you down. Living across the street? It won't take long, and if your situation is true, which I highly doubt is true, doing this would only land your family in a worse situation. I do understand that emotion can make people and pets alike do and say very stupid things...But you do need to think ahead. Do you honestly think you'd get a fair price for the watch? Wouldn't your parents ask where you got it? Or were you even planning on selling it at all? I know that some raccoons are pack rats."

"I have a question. How would you feel if your actions got me killed? Because they very much could. There was a break in down the street this morning, and if a gold pocket watch goes missing as well, they'll just rope it to the same person, or pet, as the case may be. And I'm currently ditched, so I don't have an owner to defend me. IF your story is true, your family is on the line. But me? My LIFE is on the line. But I wouldn't imagine you as a killer. I'm sure you wouldn't either."

"It also seems like Octavian and Rav were too distracted to hear your sorry little excuse. Too bad really, it was one of the better acts I've seen. But my advice? Get running, or start talking. You don't want to see a pet defend his life."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav ruffles Octavian's ears, after the fox huffingly squirms an tussles to get free from his hugging hold.. Perking up his ears as he listens in on the conversation between Vension, an the Rrrrrraaaaacccccoooooonnnn.

Buckdida wrote:"Oh? And why steal from your new neighbors across the street?" Venison questioned. "How does that make any sense at all? You're just a pet. My owner ditches me on a regular basis, and I have to survive on the street in the meantime. And I've learned a couple of things. Humans get perplexed about stolen or missing food, but they honestly don't care as long as you don't make a mess or they don't see you. It's 'just food' after all. If you steal a wallet, documents, or anything shiny, humans will do every possible thing within their power to track you down. Living across the street? It won't take long, and if your situation is true, which I highly doubt is true, doing this would only land your family in a worse situation. I do understand that emotion can make people and pets alike do and say very stupid things...But you do need to think ahead. Do you honestly think you'd get a fair price for the watch? Wouldn't your parents ask where you got it? Or were you even planning on selling it at all? I know that some raccoons are pack rats."

"I have a question. How would you feel if your actions got me killed? Because they very much could. There was a break in down the street this morning, and if a gold pocket watch goes missing as well, they'll just rope it to the same person, or pet, as the case may be. And I'm currently ditched, so I don't have an owner to defend me. IF your story is true, your family is on the line. But me? My LIFE is on the line. But I wouldn't imagine you as a killer. I'm sure you wouldn't either."

"It also seems like Octavian and Rav were too distracted to hear your sorry little excuse. Too bad really, it was one of the better acts I've seen. But my advice? Get running, or start talking. You don't want to see a pet defend his life."

Rav barks to the fox..
Hmmm it seems they have known each other for a while now, an are competing thieves. I guess there is no honor among thieves it seems..
Rav tilts his head off the the side in the classic canine confusion fashion.
The only question now is, is Vension protecting here because were HIS robbing territory.. Or is he protecting my Mom's territory, because he is thinking of taking her up on her offer to collar him as hers..
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Hmmm it seems they have known each other for a while now, an are competing thieves. I guess there is no honor among thieves it seems..
Rav tilts his head off the the side in the classic canine confusion fashion.
The only question now is, is Vension protecting here because were HIS robbing territory.. Or is he protecting my Mom's territory, because he is thinking of taking her up on her offer to collar him as hers..

"doesn't seem like it, from what I've heard i just think that this coon is a Thieving little rascal that wants Watch's, Shinny balls,
and the like. while Venison here just stole to survive, pretty much just food" he said back to Rav. "so, what should we do?...
i mean to say, Venison is right, They'll most likely put him down if any thing gets stolen"

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison's left ear flicked back to catch the conversation between Rav and Octavian. He began to speak to them, but had his eyes remained locked on Pavelle.

"Rav, I will state again, most everything I do is based on survival. Right now, if anything important goes missing, it will be pinned on me. And that's a death sentence. And Raccoons?" Venison growled at Pavelle. "They take what they want, not what they need. And if they take what they need, they take more than they need! Little to no self control to that end. I've been backstabbed, double-crossed, or any other way you'd put it, by Raccoons, and ONLY raccoons. And I'm NOT getting messed up by another one!"

And then Venison broke his consentration, turned and looked up to Rav.

"And to answer your question...kinda both, really."
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy, meanwhile had fallen asleep on the couch, completely oblivious to the situation around him. His legs twitch a little and he lets out a few muffled yips.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle listened silently to the two behind her, showing no fear on her face or in her posture, though her heart was racing. They knew she was a thief, though they had only really guessed, and probably nothing she could say in her defense would make them change their minds. Venison was definately held in higher regard than she was; his word was more believable to them. She considered briefly trying to sneak out of the room, but thought that her chances were slim. Especially since Venison was glaring openly at her. She gave him a glower back for good measure, trying not to fidget. Suddenly, she saw her chance. The dog in front of her switched his attention to something else. She darted forward, ducking around his body, slithering out of reach of his grasp like a snake. If the three pets in the room (she then noticed Balbaroy on the couch, and changed the number instantly to four), well the three awake pets ganged up on her, she would be in deep trouble. If only she could level the playing field...her mind flickered to Magnus as she darted from the room, hopefully leaving the others behind. She whistled loudly, and heard something crash as Magnus sprang from his hiding spot in another room. He would be too slow to get there and be of much assistance, she realized. Silly dog, not nimble enough to come to her aid. She wondered if she would be able to teach him to be a bit quicker. She sprinted through the hallway and back into the front room. Where to go, where to go? She looked quickly around, analyzing different ways to escape. There were a lot of witnesses here. She might have to go undercover for a while, staying out of public sight until they forgot this fiasco. Mag would be okay; even if he had turned up with her, he knew absolutely nothing of her secret ambitions and hadn't really done anything to displease the residents of the house.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison spoke low to the other two pets. "Let her go. I don't think she'll be stealing anything for a while. She's smart and fast, meaning she'll probably hide. I'm glad she took that opening I gave to her. I suck at fighting other quick pets." When he looked up, he wore a sinister grin.

"Domestic raccoons are generally harmless. If she took that watch, it wouldn't have taken long to track her down, I just don't want problems. I hardly doubt she means harm; I've found that the few domestic raccoons I've met are just packrats. The stuff I spouted out were my feelings on feral raccoons...but I think it scared her enough to stop taking things for now. Which should give me more than enough time to clear suspicion...In all honesty, I kinda like that 'coon. A bit like me, if I'm not too far off with personality."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jimmy Jazz wrote: "doesn't seem like it, from what I've heard i just think that this coon is a Thieving little rascal that wants Watch's, Shinny balls,
and the like. while Venison here just stole to survive, pretty much just food" he said back to Rav. "so, what should we do?...
i mean to say, Venison is right, They'll most likely put him down if any thing gets stolen"
Naaa i don't see that happening.. Mom wouldn't turn him in for that, he would have to become dangerous or destructive before she would do that.. She would just tell him he would have to leave.. Then he will have to live in the streets again, alone, with no food, no shelter, no one to care for him an love him..Rav *blushes* a bit.
Umm.. that didn't come out right i think.. An if he is owned by Mom, then how could he be stealing, if he himself is one of the things she owns.. he is going to steal himself?
Rav scratches his head..
I'm not going to do anything about it, Venison has things well in paw, an so there is no need to step in an have the pets go running an scattering in the house with things getting broken..
Suddenly, she saw her chance. The dog in front of her switched his attention to something else. She darted forward, ducking around his body, slithering out of reach of his grasp like a snake. If the three pets in the room (she then noticed Balbaroy on the couch, and changed the number instantly to four), well the three awake pets ganged up on her, she would be in deep trouble. If only she could level the playing field...her mind flickered to Magnus as she darted from the room, hopefully leaving the others behind. She whistled loudly, and heard something crash as Magnus sprang from his hiding spot in another room.
Rav -.-'s, muttering a long list of colorful metaphors, as the rrrrraaaaaccccccooooonnnn takes off running, then there is a whistle, an a crash..

Off in the kitchen Sara is hollering.
Hey No running an roughhousing in the house! An watch out for the broken glass before someone gets their paws all cut up! Oh GREAT! The falcon got all soaked, just how are we supposed to get him dry again? he is going to be meaner than a wildcat dipped in molassess now..

Rav's happy go lucky, playful demeanor, changes to a serious, dark-N-scary, teeth an hackles showing one.. growling deeply in his throat, before quieting himself..
Turning to Venison.
Grrrrr.. The house is a big circle. if you go that way to the kitchen, an i go this way around, we can meet them in the kitchen, an urge them to exit out the back door in the kitchen.
Rav trots off, down the hallway at a deliberate pace, checking the rooms along the way. not wanting to chase after the fleeing coon, just following it to coax it to leave the house.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Hey No running an roughhousing in the house! An watch out for the broken glass before someone gets their paws all cut up! Oh GREAT! The falcon got all soaked, just how are we supposed to get him dry again? he is going to be meaner than a wildcat dipped in molassess now.."

"oh, weird mental image..." he said and helped search the house.

caelei

Post by caelei »

In her hurry, Pavelle passed a glass vase a little too quickly...it fell to the floor and suddenly the human, Sara, was saying something about 'no rough-housing' and things of the like. Confused because she was not being followed closely (but she could hear them further away) and frightened because Magnus was nowhere to be seen, Pavelle ran to the front door and threw it open, dashing out of the house. That had been a total disaster! Just for one stupid pocketwatch. And because a couple dogs stuck their noses in her business. Had they followed her progress into the house from the very beginning? She thought maybe that was her first mistake; not realizing that she was being tailed. Of course, it could have been coincidence...and then she saw something. A glint. In a different house. And why not take whatever it was? All of the pets, or most of them anyway, were in the house behind her...she had been so stupid! Of course it made sense to go to their houses instead of the one fully occupied. She would have to use her brain next time...she hurried in that direction through the rain, trusting the storm to throw off any chasers she might have.

Whatever it was it was on the second floor. Easily handled. She climbed up a tree nearby whose branches spread above the roof, then dropped onto the shingles with barely a sound. Finding the side of the house she needed, she lowered herself off the roof by her arms, checking that the windowledge was beneath her. She dropped the short distance and landed, almost slipping, her foot sliding off into thin air. That was close. But she was at her destination. She looked into the room, her excitement mounting. The dogs would probably not have thought that she would be daring enough to steal something this soon after that big catastrophe. But they didn't know her. The thrill of adventure, of danger, made it even more fun, not just collecting shiny trinkets. She tried the window and it was unlocked. Of course. Who locks second-story windows? She opened it with barely a creak and slid into the room, dripping rainwater onto the floor. Two cribs were positioned in this room, the children twins, by the look of things. They tossed restlessly in their sleep, not able to hear as she crossed their room to see what had attracted her attention. She had better hurry, they would probably be waking up soon. She looked around and there it was. Oh, this would make hiding out a lot easier. For a second she savored the feel of victory, looking down at the shiny pair of binoculars. And then she grabbed them and went out the window again, disappearing into the night with the slightest rustle of clothing. She thought, as she scaled the slippery treebark downward, that through the window she had seen two tiny pairs of eyes, looking back out at her.

Back at the house, Magnus finally managed to get out of his hiding place. He looked around for a familiar flash of grey, but saw nothing. Where was his sister? He lumbered into the living room, stopping to look down at the glass on the floor. Pretty. And just like that, all thought of Pavelle had vanished.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:In her hurry, Pavelle passed a glass vase a little too quickly...it fell to the floor and suddenly the human, Sara, was saying something about 'no rough-housing' and things of the like. Confused because she was not being followed closely (but she could hear them further away) and frightened because Magnus was nowhere to be seen, Pavelle ran to the front door and threw it open, dashing out of the house. That had been a total disaster!

Rav continues his slow pursuit, checking over the house to make sure that there was no one hiding in a room somewhere, that shouldn't be there. He breathes out a sigh of relief, that it didn't have to come down to an aggressive confrontation, an all the trouble that would have caused for him..
Back at the house, Magnus finally managed to get out of his hiding place. He looked around for a familiar flash of grey, but saw nothing. Where was his sister? He lumbered into the living room, stopping to look down at the glass on the floor. Pretty. And just like that, all thought of Pavelle had vanished.

Rav trots up to Magnus, sniffing an looking him over ferally, as he has done with the pets that have held still long enough to be examined so.
Well.. hello there, tall dark an hansom.. where did you get to the party? Rav ask coyly.
Rav traces his handpaw slowly an seductively down across Magnus firm chest onto his belly.. his tail wagging happily.
Flashing a wink to Venison, before returning to fawning over the big dane.
I bet your a popular one in this town arn't you? A big dashingly hansom big boy like you??
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison faceplamed.
'I know Rav is just being playful. Goofing off, like he was before. Besides, I am an open minded individual. I am a tolerant dog. I'm fairly sure he's joking...' thought Venison.
'...'
Venison watched as Rav ran his paw down Magnus' chest.
'I know that pets are touchy-feely, this isn't out of the ordinary...I am an open minded individual...'
'...'
He started squirming in place after Rav winked at him.
'Okay, NOW I think I've had just about enough of this...'

"HEY Magnus! I think your raccoon friend...Pavelle, was it? Went home. I can clean up the mess, why don't you get moving along before something else bad happens? Maybe everyone who isn't staying should head home, or at least go outside. I think enough pets have caused enough problems in one home in one day. And it stopped raining, so, clear shot home...besides, it's getting late..."

He looked at the clock. Only 3:30 PM.

"Alright, maybe not late, but I'm sure all of your par.....Owners are worried about you...you might want to check in...?" Venison really hoped that the other pets would listen.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier walked over to Venison. "What's this about Pevelle leaving? Somehow I managed to miss her running around the house."
"Did she make off ith anything?"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"GETHYYAHAHA!" Venison jumped away from Cier and Endellion in surprise. "So much for hiding. And, well, no, she didn't make off with anything, to my knowledge. I saw to that. Allow me a guess: she likes shiny stuff?"

"And, uh, before you go and report me, allow me to say that I only took a bit of food, and that I'll apologize to the homeowners tomorrow. As well as repay for damages. Even the bowl you managed to smash. And, I also must thank you for getting those human children off of me. I suppose I owe you a favor, even if your actions were unintentional..."
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Actually, i was thinking of going home any way, oh and coons usually like shinny things. I've had a bit of Experience with them but none of them where Brave enough to come into our home and attempt to steal some thing" he said.
"but what about Peguars? or how ever you pronounce his name" He looked around to see if there was any thing he forgot.

((OOC: here i am Preying that Steel_wing is still active... Heheh... Get it?... Prey...Heheh))

steel_wing

Post by steel_wing »

Paragus is sitting by the open (I think) door looking outside, apparently causing him to calm down. He doesn't pay attention to the room, he just watches outside. "When the rain stops completely, I can go out and see if I recognize anything."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

steel_wing wrote:Paragus is sitting by the open (I think) door looking outside, apparently causing him to calm down. He doesn't pay attention to the room, he just watches outside. "When the rain stops completely, I can go out and see if I recognize anything."

Sara, who has been busy cleaning up all the broken glass, an spilled water, comes walking by.
she edges around the bird, and goes out of the door into the rainbow brightened sunshine, to dump the broken glass into the trash.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Think nothing of it. You seem like a good guy and I'm sure you have your reasons." Cier said "It sure has been a hectic day, I think we'll leave as well." Cier walked back home.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison sighed with relief. "Bullets have been dodged today," he said to himself. 'And thank god they're all leaving. I haven't done that much talking since god knows when,' thought Venison. 'And ungh, emotional displays are tiring...I wouldn't know how people could do that on a daily basis.' Venison schlepped over to the couch and simply collapsed on it...entirely unaware that it was still occupied...
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy wakes up with a fright. "Gah! I... whu... huh?" He looks at Venison in confusion, scrambling out from under him. "Uh... thanks for the wake up call. Bloody jet lag. What time is it?"
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10