HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"My name is Kayla. It's nice to meet you." she replied.
"Hello Kayla, nice to meet you too," Petir replied back jovially. "Very pretty name," he later added, being sincere with the complement even if the comment could be taken as a come-on line.
hanDesu wrote:Han snaggled back to her napping pose and replied my name is han, i cant seem to remember if you said your name though
"Hello there Han, your name sound like Chinese name, like my old friend in Malaysia. She is a good dog, very friendly," Petir told the other fox, as he backed away a bit to give room for Han to curl up. "And my name is Petir, Puh-teer."

Out of the corner of his eyes, the old cat somehow saw that there were a lot more foxes in the group below them than he initially thought. And some German Shepherd dogs too.

"Hmm.. ," hummed Petir to himself, then looking back at both Han and Kayla. "So, you are doing something here? A play party maybe?" he asked.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky watched as the situation unfolded before him as multiple pets seemed to just appear out of nowhere and they were spread out making it hard for him to keep track, he just know there was a main group and he saw a few pets slinking up a tree.
And as it started to get crowded Lucky kept to himself but he also wanted to be around pets who he was at least familiar with so he wandered over to Rav and Blood as Rav was pelted with oranges. Lucky pulled his cap up a bit, leaned down and scooped up an orange in which he quickly peeled it and started having a snack. Silently sneaking next to the tree and leaning against it in content.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: And as it started to get crowded Lucky kept to himself but he also wanted to be around pets who he was at least familiar with so he wandered over to Rav and Blood as Rav was pelted with oranges. Lucky pulled his cap up a bit, leaned down and scooped up an orange in which he quickly peeled it and started having a snack. Silently sneaking next to the tree and leaning against it in content.
Blood rolls his eyes..
Why am i graced with your company? surely you would want to be with your vulpine kind, than be with me.. I hope Rav's crazy is'n rubbing off on you..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Blood rolls his eyes..
Why am i graced with your company? surely you would want to be with your vulpine kind, than be with me.. I hope Rav's crazy is'n rubbing off on you..
Lucky heard Bloods voice but kept his eyes and most of his attention on the orange, not visually paying an mind to Blood as of the moment. He swallowed the bite he had and tried to relax
"You gotta lighten up Blood, but now i'm not crazy, at least yet heh...."
He glanced over at the German Shepherd, taking another bite before speaking again through bits of orange
"Besides not all foxes need to be together, sometimes you just need to stick to those you know, even if that individual has a bit of hostility to you."
He chuckled to himself and shot Blood a toothy grin
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "You gotta lighten up Blood, but now i'm not crazy, at least yet heh...."
Blood growled at the fox, through his clenched teeth. He was getting tired of everyone, from his owner to the local rif-raf telling him to lighten up..
Marine Fox wrote:He glanced over at the German Shepherd, taking another bite before speaking again through bits of orange
"Besides not all foxes need to be together, sometimes you just need to stick to those you know, even if that individual has a bit of hostility to you."
He chuckled to himself and shot Blood a toothy grin
You don't know me at all. other than having tripped me and bloodied my nose.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

hotep still in the trees was still playing dubstep except now his keyboard had wires connected to effect and warp boards. he wore some glasses that seemed to immitate vynil scratchs glasses along with black gloves. he turned up the music louder and continued playing. still unaware his headphones werent in correctly the music speakers could now be heard from the large tall tree he was in.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han was about to nappishly answear the old cat when mighty waves of dubstep have started to come.
She stood up, jumped to that tree, snuck behind the dog and whispered in his ear with a playful tone
i dont know how can a dog climb so high, but i know how will he get to the floor if he wont turn down the music
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Cam I still unoccupied, when he hears some music from the trees. Looking up, he sees Hotep. While looking, Cam notices a few other animals in a different tree. He walks over to them, and says, "What are you three doing up there?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
TheInsaneMaster

Post by TheInsaneMaster »

(OOC: Is everyone still at the orange grove?)

Rein decices to climb to a tree to eat oranges.
Hotep the psychic

Hotep startled turned and fell his headphones left on the limb he was on, he hit a branch hard and caught himself upside down with his legs he groaned with pain before looking back up. "ok who are you? what are you? and why did you do that!?" hotep yelled before swinging himself up to a sitting position. then started climbing back to where he was before he fell. half way up he looked down seeing cam. "i was playing dubstep untill rudily interupted" Hotep said realizing he left his cd case on his keyboard, one he kept hidden alot of the time. he then continued climbing up.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:"Hello Kayla, nice to meet you too," Petir replied back jovially. "Very pretty name," he later added, being sincere with the complement even if the comment could be taken as a come-on line.
"Thank you." Kayla replied.
kurowolfe wrote:"Hmm.. ," hummed Petir to himself, then looking back at both Han and Kayla. "So, you are doing something here? A play party maybe?" he asked.
"Well, I just met everyone so I don't know." she replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Blood growled at the fox, through his clenched teeth. He was getting tired of everyone, from his owner to the local rif-raf telling him to lighten up..
Lucky easily heard Bloods growl and was honestly a bit amused that he would get so steamed with a little comment but after blood was done, Lucky turned towards him slightly while he chuckled and took another bite of the orange
"Heh I know enough"
Lucky said this camly but with a sense of clear amusement
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep startled turned and fell his headphones left on the limb he was on, he hit a branch hard and caught himself upside down with his legs he groaned with pain before looking back up. "ok who are you? what are you? and why did you do that!?" hotep yelled before swinging himself up to a sitting position. then started climbing back to where he was before he fell. half way up he looked down seeing cam. "i was playing dubstep untill rudily interupted" Hotep said realizing he left his cd case on his keyboard, one he kept hidden alot of the time. he then continued climbing up.

OOC: Check the Bold?

Looking up, he sees Hotep. While looking, Cam notices a few other animals in a different tree. He walks over to them, and says, "What are you three doing up there?"

Wasn't directed at Hotep, apologies if it was confusing.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Petir was just about to reply back to Kayla, when a sudden wave of electronic music blasted from another tree. The old cat cringed bodily when he heard the unholy noise they call music nowadays; he could tolerate almost any kind of noise given they were not very loud, but this is WAY too loud for his poor ears! He closed his ears with his paws and just watched as Han suddenly leaped from the branch they were on to the tree where the sound came from.

Following her movement, Petir saw the source of the music: a black German Shepherd with a medium build, seemingly opening up a DJ stand on the other tree itself! With keyboards and everything! He even wore this shades and gloves to complete the look of a DJ. "Hish, budak-budak zaman sekarang ni, tak faham aku kadang-kadang," Petir sighed heavily. He was just about to ask him to quiet down a bit, when he saw Han sneaking up from behind the other dog and surprised him so much he literally fell off the tree!

"Aigh, jaga-jaga!" he yelled unintentionally at the dog, and heaved a sigh of relief when he managed to catch hold of a branch with his feetpaws. "Han, you cannot do that to others, you can cause heart attack you know!" he hollered at the fox on the other tree like an old man he was, shaking his head yet smiling a small smile. No harm done, well, not much he guess, and the black dog did being the accident to himself.
hypernovatic wrote:"Well, I just met everyone so I don't know." she replied.
Satisfied seeing that the two were at least well enough to be moving around, Petir turned his attention to the silver fox still sitting next to him. "Oh yakah? You mean everyone only meet first time here now?" he asked, pondering the circumstances. So everyone here rarely moved out of their place like he was? Weird...
Korakc wrote:Looking up, he sees Hotep. While looking, Cam notices a few other animals in a different tree. He walks over to them, and says, "What are you three doing up there?"
Petir then looked down hearing another voice calling up to them, and saw another black dog, of a breed he could not recall at the moment. "Nothing, just chatting and trying to calm her," he answered back, pointing at Han. "I think she is okay already."

((OOC: Translation - "Hish, kids nowadays, I can't understand them sometimes."
"Aigh, look out!"))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep startled turned and fell his headphones left on the limb he was on, he hit a branch hard and caught himself upside down with his legs he groaned with pain before looking back up. "ok who are you? what are you? and why did you do that!?" hotep yelled before swinging himself up to a sitting position. then started climbing back to where he was before he fell. half way up he looked down seeing cam. "i was playing dubstep untill rudily interupted" Hotep said realizing he left his cd case on his keyboard, one he kept hidden alot of the time. he then continued climbing up.

Rav dashes over to the fallen Black shepherd...
An here i was worried about Viking falling out of the trees.. you Ok puppy?
TheInsaneMaster

Rein eats a couple of oranges when he suddenly notices the juiciest orange he has ever seen right in front of him.
"Want" he says to himself and tries to take it. Too bad it's too far away, and he loses his balance completly, and falls down.
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Han gasped and looked downward panically
she jumped to the lower branches and signed in relief
she sat beside the dubstep song anf said still paniced:
im so sorry! i didnt mean to, are you alright?
Hotep the psychic

"im fine, i may not have been born in trees but ive been climbing since birth." hotep said rubbing his legs and checking himself for scars. "no blood nothing pulled or broken....im fine, just scared me was all" Hotep said
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

Hotep the psychic wrote:"im fine, i may not have been born in trees but ive been climbing since birth." hotep said rubbing his legs and checking himself for scars. "no blood nothing pulled or broken....im fine, just scared me was all" Hotep said
"Oh... Uh, sorry. It's good that you're okay." Cam says apologetically. Then, turning to the animals in the tree, he says, "By the way, I'm Cam."
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Korakc wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:"im fine, i may not have been born in trees but ive been climbing since birth." hotep said rubbing his legs and checking himself for scars. "no blood nothing pulled or broken....im fine, just scared me was all" Hotep said
"Oh... Uh, sorry. It's good that you're okay." Cam says apologetically. Then, turning to the animals in the tree, he says, "By the way, I'm Cam."

Yea I'm glad your ok as well..
Ravage looks over at the Collie..
Hey I'm Rav! welcome to the 3 letter dog club!!
TheInsaneMaster

Rein was lying on ground for a while, eating the juicy orange. Then, he deciced to go check out what was going on near that other tree.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Marine Fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Lucky easily heard Bloods growl and was honestly a bit amused that he would get so steamed with a little comment but after Blood was done, Lucky turned towards him slightly while he chuckled and took another bite of the orange
"Heh I know enough"
Lucky said this camly but with a sense of clear amusement
“Heh, yeah right...”

Blood crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back against the tree, then looked around silently for a moment before coming up with a question.

“So what's with the hat and bandana? You a K-9 or something?”

Blood couldn't have asked the question in a more skeptical tone. Ever since he earned his tags, he was adverse to the idea that any other animal spare for dogs should be qualified for working with and protecting humans. Not cats, and definitetly not undomesticated animals like wolves or foxes. As far as he was concerned, that would be a disaster just waiting to happen.

The opinion actually wasn't all that uncommon around service K9s, police or otherwise. There was a reason people chose dogs for the bulk of their working and companion animals, and Blood had the opportunity to learn all about why during the months he spent in school.

As long ago as that might have been.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

D-Singer wrote: “Heh, yeah right...”

Blood crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back against the tree, then looked around silently for a moment before coming up with a question.

“So what's with the hat and bandana? You a K-9 or something?”

Blood couldn't have asked the question in a more skeptical tone. Ever since he earned his tags, he was adverse to the idea that any other animal spare for dogs should be qualified for working with and protecting humans. Not cats, and definitetly not undomesticated animals like wolves or foxes. As far as he was concerned, that would be a disaster just waiting to happen.

The opinion actually wasn't all that uncommon around service K9s, police or otherwise. There was a reason people chose dogs for the bulk of their working and companion animals, and Blood had the opportunity to learn all about why during the months he spent in school.

As long ago as that might have been.
Lucky moved on with the teasing but he did feel a bit defensive when asked about the hat and bandanna around his neck, the hat and K-9 question being a bit touchy with him but seeing that they weren't arguing he might as well open a bit, though as he did so he couldn't help but pull the hat down slightly and make sure it was securely on.
"The Hat is none of your business and No i'm not K-9.....they won't accept me. Besides, i've already worked for something just as good."
Lucky still leaned against the tree but he tensed a little, still angry about the K-9's policy even if he could pass the tests which by now he was sure he could probably do they would never take him, he couldn't get past the reception desk before they shooed him out.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Just as good, huh? Well I don't know about you, but last I checked there aren't too many places that'll certify foxes as working animals.”

“Unless it's some kinda under-the-table work for some half-crazy fanatic. Like those lunatic millionaires who hired wolves as bodyguards. Not too bright...”

Blood could only vaguely remember where he heard about it, but it sounded almost too crazy to be true. Then again, people with money we're always looking for loopholes. It must have been a special case.

The big shepherd started tossing his ball into the air in front of him. The deep red color markings sort of looked like splashes of his namesake on the mostly transparent bouncy ball.

There sure were a lot of pets stating to convene in the old, dead orange grove. Maybe the park was getting too boring or crowded...
Happiness Designer

"Thanks..." Cam replied to the German Shepard. All of the names of the various pets were jumbled up in his head. "I need to find something to do, it's getting a bit boring just talking with animals..." Cam said nonchalantly. "Any ideas?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

D-Singer wrote:“Just as good, huh? Well I don't know about you, but last I checked there aren't too many places that'll certify foxes as working animals.”

“Unless it's some kinda under-the-table work for some half-crazy fanatic. Like those lunatic millionaires who hired wolves as bodyguards. Not too bright...”

Blood could only vaguely remember where he heard about it, but it sounded almost too crazy to be true. Then again, people with money we're always looking for loopholes. It must have been a special case.

The big shepherd started tossing his ball into the air in front of him. The deep red color markings sort of looked like splashes of his namesake on the mostly transparent bouncy ball.

There sure were a lot of pets stating to convene in the old, dead orange grove. Maybe the park was getting too boring or crowded...
Lucky chuckled a little
"I never said I was certified
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"So then whats 'just as good'? No offense, but you don't look like you could do much...as far as schutzhund goes anyways..."

Blood said, noting shutzhund as a particular requirement of police K9s and protection dogs. He doubted a fox would even meet the size or weight requirements. In his head, it'd probably hilarious watching Lucky trying to take down an aggressor using K9 tactics.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

D-Singer wrote:"So then whats 'just as good'? No offense, but you don't look like you could do much...as far as schutzhund goes anyways..."

Blood said, noting shutzhund as a particular requirement of police K9s and protection dogs. He doubted a fox would even meet the size or weight requirements. In his head, it'd probably hilarious watching Lucky trying to take down an aggressor using K9 tactics.
Lucky let a smile creep up, almost nothing in the world could have been better than the reaction Lucky was hoping to get from blood so he moved to the side of the tree where he could plainly see Blood while still leaning on it.
"While its not official, my owner trained me to be a Military working do- er Fox, even some of the fighting techniques taught to actual military working animals"
Lucky waited for a response, eager to hear his rebuttal.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Korakc wrote:"Thanks..." Cam replied to the German Shepard. All of the names of the various pets were jumbled up in his head. "I need to find something to do, it's getting a bit boring just talking with animals..." Cam said nonchalantly. "Any ideas?"
D-Singer wrote: The big shepherd started tossing his ball into the air in front of him. The deep red color markings sort of looked like splashes of his namesake on the mostly transparent bouncy ball.

Rav watches Blood, tossing the ball into the air while distracted talking with his favorite fox.
A deep evil smile spreads across Rav's muzzle...
Several, but the most entertaining would be, git that ball!
Rav whisper growfs. while quickly nose pointing at the ball as it is tossed into the air again..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky let a smile creep up, almost nothing in the world could have been better than the reaction Lucky was hoping to get from blood so he moved to the side of the tree where he could plainly see Blood while still leaning on it.
"While its not official, my owner trained me to be a Military working do- er Fox, even some of the fighting techniques taught to actual military working animals"
Lucky waited for a response, eager to hear his rebuttal.
Blood stopped playing with his ball and leaned to one side, looking Lucky dead in the eyes with disbelief. "You're kidding. You know K-MAADS?" He asked, sounding skeptical as ever.

If Lucky was being honest, he'd know what he was talking about. K-9 Martial Arts and Defensive Strategies. It was a type of training for military, police, and high level protection animals. Blood was taught it after qualifying multiple times in shutzhund as a prerequisite, and interestingly enough, the trainers had to be both human and K9 for certifying classes.

Even if Lucky had some military fanatic as an owner, he still doubted his owner alone could teach him the fine points of a martial art system made up specifically for service dogs. The only ones who could efficiently teach and fine-tune those skills were...well, other already-qualified K9s...

The big shepherd's expression was cracked by a smirk. “Hah, yeah right!” Blood thought to himself, there was no way Lucky could be serious. Even if he got ahold of the official training manual, there's no way he'd have any legit training beyond a basic level with it.
Happiness Designer

"Ohhh... I'm not really good at that kind of thing... Besides, that dog looks..." Cam couldn't think of the correct word to describe the dog. It was large, and yet another German Shepard, so naturally he was intimidated. "Are you sure he won't get mad?" Cam inquired. Perhaps he could try to grab the ball quickly, but Cam never was good at speed. Of possibly he could distract the dog, and then grab it. 'Well, challenge accepted,' Cam thought to himself. He began to prepare a plan...
~ Colors are good. ~
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

D-Singer wrote:
Blood stopped playing with his ball and leaned to one side, looking Lucky dead in the eyes with disbelief. "You're kidding. You know K-MAADS?" He asked, sounding skeptical as ever.

If Lucky was being honest, he'd know what he was talking about. K-9 Martial Arts and Defensive Strategies. It was a type of training for military, police, and high level protection animals. Blood was taught it after qualifying multiple times in shutzhund as a prerequisite, and interestingly enough, the trainers had to be both human and K9 for certifying classes.

Even if Lucky had some military fanatic as an owner, he still doubted his owner alone could teach him the fine points of a martial art system made up specifically for service dogs. The only ones who could efficiently teach and fine-tune those skills were...well, other already-qualified K9s...

The big shepherd's expression was cracked by a smirk. “Hah, yeah right!” Blood thought to himself, there was no way Lucky could be serious. Even if he got ahold of the official training manual, there's no way he'd have any legit training beyond a basic level with it.
Lucky chuckled from the reaction but he also cut his laughter short, having known the reaction but still disliking it he composed himself and looked back at Blood as serious as ever.
Like I said it wasn't official, my owner was a well developed trainer for the MWD program at least after his first duty. Anyway when he adopted me after a while he wanted to try an experiment as well as protect me so he put me through his own MWD program, of course he slightly modified it to meet my needs but most of the course was still in place. I learned everything I needed to know to be able to pass the actual course and he still continues to help refine anything from military needs to civilian needs. As well as some human tips and techniques though uhh that didn't work out as well as I had hoped. But anyhow I know as much as I need to know except I didn't get an award or a tag or a ceremony, just a pat on the back and the knowledge that came with it"
Hotep the psychic

hotep had his belongings away now and left it in the tree he watched blood and rav for awhile. "these guys are crazy. still...i do want that ball, maybe if i got into it a bit later. Luckily my owner sleep talks and taught me a few things about pressure points and took me to tang soo do classes. Maybe i should use the pit to paralyze the arm then take the ball?" hotep thought a little evily as he watched the two gsd's.
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood watched Lucky with a blank expression as he explained, starting to fiddle with his shiny toy again.

So he really didn't know real K9 training. Just something he thought was similar...

Once the fox was done talking, Blood only had one question pertaining to everything he was just told.

“...The heck is MWD?”
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

D-Singer wrote:Blood watched Lucky with a blank expression as he explained, starting to fiddle with his shiny toy again.

So he really didn't know real K9 training. Just something he thought was similar...

Once the fox was done talking, Blood only had one question pertaining to everything he was just told.

“...The heck is MWD?”
Lucky gave a slight grin and silent chuckle
"It stands for Military Working Dog, a personal acronym"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Korakc wrote:"Ohhh... I'm not really good at that kind of thing... Besides, that dog looks..." Cam couldn't think of the correct word to describe the dog. It was large, and yet another German Shepard, so naturally he was intimidated. "Are you sure he won't get mad?" Cam inquired. Perhaps he could try to grab the ball quickly, but Cam never was good at speed. Of possibly he could distract the dog, and then grab it. 'Well, challenge accepted,' Cam thought to himself. He began to prepare a plan...

Rav goes in used car salesman mode, putting his arm around the collie.
There is nothing to it.. Your species was bred to run all day chasing sheep, while us shepherds Ummm were made for protecting them. As Rav was maddeningly confronted with the shepherd part of his breed.
So there will not be a problem with getting away at all..
An besides, look. He is good friends with a fox, so just how mean and tuff could he really be?
Was only used to walk his owner to church on sundays.
Happiness Designer

"Alright, I guess."Cam replied. Now, if he could get the dog to come closer, possibly by shaking hands or whatnot, he could bat the ball from his hand and scoop it up. "What should I do with it afterwards?" He asked Rav.
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Korakc wrote:"Alright, I guess."Cam replied. Now, if he could get the dog to come closer, possibly by shaking hands or whatnot, he could bat the ball from his hand and scoop it up. "What should I do with it afterwards?" He asked Rav.
simple, play keep away
Hotep the psychic

"yep thats all it is. like if i were to get the ball id run or find a hiding spot or something." hotep said with a smile
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

Cam didn't notice Hotep come up. "Oh, hi." Cam said. "How about I introduce myself to the dog, and ask about the ball? Then I'll toss it to Hotep." Before hearing Rav and Hotep's answers, Cam turned and walked up to the German Shepard. "Hi! I'm Cam." He said. Cam held out a paw to shake.
~ Colors are good. ~