HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hearing the baby start crying, Fletcher's mum heads down the hall to attend to the child while the rabbit's dad crosses through the lounge and into the kitchen, trying to be quiet to as not to disturb the doe's frantic scribbling.

~~~~~~~~
"Bacon and eggs, is it?" Sean says sternly, raising an eyebrow. His lips quickly follow the brow up into a smile though. "I like de sound o' dat! Bacon and eggs it is! How do you like your eggs, Scruff? Sunny side up? Over easy? Scrambled? Poached? Hard boiled? Soft boiled? On toast?"
"I'll just have me usual den." Sam observes, knowing she can't eat the eggs or the bacon.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff frowned as he tried to keep up with the list of eggy types available. Were any of them the same as cooked. "Um," he explained hesitantly, "I've never... had them cooked? Um, any is good."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I plan to look for work today," David explained to Jay, "Hand in my C.V., so to speak. What's on for you?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"Perfectly Fine cutie." She smiled and hugged Hotep, kissing him on the nose.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay hesitated for a moment before shrugging, "I... I don't know. I didn't really have a plan beyond, um, getting away from there." As she spoke she moved closer to David so as to see his cooking close up.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Scrambled eggs on toast it is den. My favourite! You'll like how I make dem. A dash o' cream, a pinch o' salt and pepper and chives to season. Bee yoo tee full!" Sean enthusiastically grabs a frying pan, a bowl and a whisk from the cupboard and a half a dozen eggs from the fridge. With an ease born of years of practise he cracks the eggs with one hand and whisks with the other, adding cream to the mix once the eggs are all in. A pinch of salt and pepper completes the mix and then the eggs are poured into the sizzling frying pan whilst Sam drops bread into the toaster for the family as Moira finishes brushing her tail.

"So do you have anytin' planned for today, Scruff?" Moira asks as she puts the brush aside.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff pushed alongside Sam's dads' leg as the human dealt with the eggs and watched in surprise as the things he'd only had in liquid form before cooked along with the bacon, which made him jump as it spat a bit. "Um..." He put a claw-tip to his teeth. "I don't know?" he said, before getting an idea that he thought might make him a 'hit'. "What do YOU want to do?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, sorry," David said, putting the food on plates and onto the table. "You asked about Selene? She's the rather beautiful white Fox female who was with us yesterday. I believe she can be fierce in protection of her friends but she's also kind, generous and..." he looked out of the window, ""...on her roof, playing an instrument, apparently." He opened the window to let the sound in.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Once done cooking Hotep set the table and moved towards melody,"umm uh the tables set now if your borh hungry for breakfast. Theres a bit of everything so go ahead and dig in"Hotep said blushing to melody and roma. The dog had intrest in both and was not used to being around girls so he felt different for some reason.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"A-alright," Melody said, quickly going to a chair...before being confused by what was in front of her. "Um, I don't mean to be rude, but...what is this?"
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff pushed alongside Sam's dads' leg as the human dealt with the eggs and watched in surprise as the things he'd only had in liquid form before cooked along with the bacon, which made him jump as it spat a bit. "Um..." He put a claw-tip to his teeth. "I don't know?" he said, before getting an idea that he thought might make him a 'hit'. "What do YOU want to do?"
Without really noticing what he's doing, Sean reaches down and scritches Scruff's ears as the raccoon presses close to him.
"Me? Well, dere's still a bit o' unpackin' to do. Other dan dat I don't have many plans. One o' de good tings about bein' retired is dat you can take it easy. I'll probably go for a walk wit' Moira and have a look around town at some stage. Maybe meet de neighbours."
Moira takes the four slices of toast from the big toaster and drops in two more slices of bread as Sam pours some timothy pellets into a bowl and shreds some lettuce in with them for moisture.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma smiled and sat at the table, not used to sitting like a person she wiggled uncomfortably. She waited for the others to eat, partially because she had no idea how to eat at the table.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sounds good," Scruff said, almost purring at the earscratch until he registered it was going on and pulled away slightly. "Might be a good way for a Raccoon to meet the neighbours," inner Scruff said. Scruff decided not to shush his inner self this time.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Hotep sat down and sighed" you have all the stuff to make breakfadt burittos. Eggs bacon sausage potatoes and salsa!" hotep chuckled as he looks to roma and slides two ready made burritos to her.
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, well then..." Melody awkwardly played with her fingers for a second, before saying, "I'll be honest, the only food I've ever had before is kibble. It's only thing that that my parents were able to afford for a while, until recently, supposedly."
-Monokuma

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Oh, sorry," David said, putting the food on plates and onto the table. "You asked about Selene? She's the rather beautiful white Fox female who was with us yesterday. I believe she can be fierce in protection of her friends but she's also kind, generous and..." he looked out of the window, ""...on her roof, playing an instrument, apparently." He opened the window to let the sound in.
The song , though without lyrics , could still bring into the mind of those who listened an image of a calm , quiet land , stretching beyond the horizon , with a still , yet gentle air. A place where every souls can rest. Perhaps should such a place like that exist , the land itself would be resting too.
The sounds gently faded , leaving behind the white vixen alone atop with windy roof, then , she smiled , and waved at her friend on the other side of the window
22xander

Post by 22xander »

*Roma shrugged, not sure how to eat it. She'd never had any food made for Herz never had kibble or anything else. Just half rotten garbage the humans threw at her.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Ravage and Blood had been wrestling around for a while, and had stopped to rest along the curbside, when a dreaded green animal control van pulled up..

Oh great, what could possibly want..
Rav jumps up to go great those inside of the van..
Lets find out!! Hi Guys, howls are you ?!!
Blood face paws...
it's way to early in the morning for that level of craziness.

Have you seen a creature that looks like this?
Showing Rav a picture..
Yea i have seen that before, yesterday at the Zoo..
Why are you asking?

It has escaped, we are told it is very dangerous..
So if you see it running around, give us a call ok?

It should be easy to spot, what with the antlers an all..

Rav goes back over to Blood
So whats up..
That horny bunny thing we saw at the Zoo yesterday has gotten away and is running around loose.
Oh that's just great. Makes me worry about how secure the other animal are in that zoo.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

22xander wrote:*Roma shrugged, not sure how to eat it. She'd never had any food made for Herz never had kibble or anything else. Just half rotten garbage the humans threw at her.
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, well then..." Melody awkwardly played with her fingers for a second, before saying, "I'll be honest, the only food I've ever had before is kibble. It's only thing that that my parents were able to afford for a while, until recently, supposedly."
Hotep giggles "That can change for the better for this you can eat any way you want most grab onto it like a pipe"Hotep said scooping his up and showing how he did before taking a large meaty bite and wagging his tail furiously.

Once he had swallowed did he smile"mmmmmm so good"
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, alright," Melody says before carefully picking up a piece of bacon, bringing it to her lips, and taking a small bite. A her eyes widened a bit before she said, "Hm, not that bad." She finished the piece and put a couple more onto her plate, and started on those as well.
-Monokuma

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roma just ate, without manners, almost resorting to shovel it right in. Sh was un-used to such accommodations, and almost passed out just from eating so much delicious food.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sounds good," Scruff said, almost purring at the earscratch until he registered it was going on and pulled away slightly. "Might be a good way for a Raccoon to meet the neighbours," inner Scruff said. Scruff decided not to shush his inner self this time.
"True. But you might find it more fun bein' wit' Sam and de odder pets. Wit' us it'd just be walkin', talkin' an' coffee." Sean advises, distributing eggs onto the slices of toast.
"Dere. Breakfast is ready!" he grins, dumping the frying pan in the sink and helping Moira carry the plates, cutlery and a jug of orange juice to the table while Sam carries her bowl in one paw and a stack of cups in the other.
"Tuck in, Scruff."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yay!" Scruff, excited by the idea of Humans giving him food rather than him having to steal it, hopped onto the nearest spare chair without it being pulled out fully. Forgetting the fork lessons, he began eating with his fingers and had to blow on them a litte after the first few bites.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Melody couldn't help but giggle a little at Roma while holding a bit of bacon in her paw. "You shouldn't eat so quickly! I know it tastes good, but you don't want give yourself a tummy ach!"
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

I see, so do you smell that deer-rabbit thing around here?
An did they mention anything about a reward for capturing it??

Ravage holds his nose up into the air... sniffing deeply at the scents on the wind..
can't really tell if it was in this part of town or not..
Also keep in mind, i didn't get the chance to sniff it up closely.
So i'm not really sure of it's musk..

Rav ponders a minute..
i don't remember if there is a reward offered,
they just said it's dangerous, and to keep away and call them to come catch it..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After waving back, David finished off his breakfast. "You hang on in here, Jay," he said to his guest. "I'll ask Selene to come over." With that, he made sure he had his collar on and stepped out into the brisk morning. He crossed and putting a handpaw above his eyes like a sun visor. "Your beauty is as bright as the sun," he called gallantly, "but why, beautiful lady, are you on the roof?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Melody couldn't help but giggle a little at Roma while holding a bit of bacon in her paw. "You shouldn't eat so quickly! I know it tastes good, but you don't want give yourself a tummy ach!"
22xander wrote:Roma just ate, without manners, almost resorting to shovel it right in. Sh was un-used to such accommodations, and almost passed out just from eating so much delicious food.
Hotep chuckles and humms as he was sortof doing the same while using his hands and gulped down something to drink "she's right it may be good but do try to hold back some~
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yay!" Scruff, excited by the idea of Humans giving him food rather than him having to steal it, hopped onto the nearest spare chair without it being pulled out fully. Forgetting the fork lessons, he began eating with his fingers and had to blow on them a litte after the first few bites.
"Ahem." Sam coughs quietly as she takes her seat beside Scruff and passes him a napkin, knife and fork.
"Heh. Well, at least dat means I know you like it." Sean jokes.

~~~~~~~~
Her scribbling done and her breakfast eaten, Fletcher decides to head out for a run and to see if she can find any of her new friends. She does a big loop around the residential area of the town, along Cherry Bottom, Pomegranate and Orange Grove Roads before turning down Lemon Lane, reaching the corner of the lane and Apple Street just as David emerges from his house.
"Hey, thanks!" she starts to grin as David extols "her" beauty. "Oh, you weren't talking to me. Oh well. G'mornin' anyway, David! Oh, hey, Selene! What are you doin' up there?'" the big doe queries, stopping by the dog and panting a little. "Was that you makin' that music earlier, Selene? It was beautiful!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

This time, Melody let a full laugh escape her lips. "Like you can really talk when you were doing the same!" she said between the laughs.
-Monokuma

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:After waving back, David finished off his breakfast. "You hang on in here, Jay," he said to his guest. "I'll ask Selene to come over." With that, he made sure he had his collar on and stepped out into the brisk morning. He crossed and putting a handpaw above his eyes like a sun visor. "Your beauty is as bright as the sun," he called gallantly, "but why, beautiful lady, are you on the roof?"
"Good morning David" Selene said from atop the roof , her voice barely audible.
Hlaoroo wrote: Her scribbling done and her breakfast eaten, Fletcher decides to head out for a run and to see if she can find any of her new friends. She does a big loop around the residential area of the town, along Cherry Bottom, Pomegranate and Orange Grove Roads before turning down Lemon Lane, reaching the corner of the lane and Apple Street just as David emerges from his house.
"Hey, thanks!" she starts to grin as David extols "her" beauty. "Oh, you weren't talking to me. Oh well. G'mornin' anyway, David! Oh, hey, Selene! What are you doin' up there?'" the big doe queries, stopping by the dog and panting a little. "Was that you makin' that music earlier, Selene? It was beautiful!"
""Thank you" she smiled , then jumped off the roof , bounced off the top of the brick wall , and onto the street next to David and Fletcher.
"And good morning to you as well. I was just up there, asking everyone to help keep our place undisturbed so that my owner can have a good rest. He pulled an all-nighter last night. "
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David gave a breath of relief when Selene landed, seemingly without harm, in front of him. "Quite some jump," he said, stepping forward to rub muzzles with the Vixen momentarily before turning and putting a handpaw on her shoulder. "And good day to you, of course, dear Fletcher. How goes the day?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff took the proffered implements inexpertly and grinned at the Human's joke as he recalled how to use them. "Thank you, uh, Sam," he said.
"Sis," his inner self corrected.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Gee. That was quite a jump! You sure you're not part rabbit, Selene?" Fletcher jokes. "I'm well thanks, David. And you? And who's everyone, by the way, Selene?" Fletcher straightens as she speaks and then stretches her muscles a bit to keep them from tiring after her run.

~~~~~~~~
"You're welcome."
"If you want any extra salt or pepper in it you're welcome to it. It's in de grinders dere. Tomato sauce too, but dat's in de cupboard. I know me nephew prefers dem wit' sauce. Your choice dough, Scruff."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene giggled slightly at Fletcher's tease, and David's loving gesture "Well , who knows , maybe"
Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm well thanks, David. And you? And who's everyone, by the way, Selene?" Fletcher straightens as she speaks and then stretches her muscles a bit to keep them from tiring after her run.
"well, it's a little bit of an odd thing to explain , I would imagine" the vixen said , smiling sheepishly
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't quite know how this is going to play out," David confessed, "as I wasn't quite expecting you to be here, Fletch, but I've managed to convince Jay to share her secret with you, Selene. I don't think she'll mind sharing with you too, Fletch, but I'd need to check with her. Would you ladies like to follow me in?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff considered ketchup. He'd seen Humans use it through windows. Hard glass bottles needed to be smacked on the bottom and soft glass bottles had to be pushed in at the sides. The bottle looked soft so he held it upside down to squeeze it on. A partial clog meant he got more on himself than on the food to begin with, then half covered the eggs before he worked out how to let go. "I don't think I got that right," he said, looking at the red on his chest.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh... Er... Clearly I've come at a bad time. I don't wanna intrude or impose or anythin'... I'll come back later if you want." Fletcher replies demurely.

~~~~~~~~
"It's okay. It takes practise. But you know what dis means, Scruff?" Sam pauses for a moment for effect. "It means you get anodder baht!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, no, no, no, no," David asserted, putting his handpaws on Fletcher's shoulders as they headed up to the house. "but, er, you might need to stay out of the living room for a few moments."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff looked slightly disconsolate as he considered that, then ran a finger through the red and licked it. "Tomato Raccoon flavour," he said before perking his ears up. "Do I get more clothes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"while I much appreciate her trust in me..." Selene said with concern "you sure she wants to do this David ? sometimes s secret is best remain hidden"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sighed. "I fear, my sweet," he said quietly as they entered the house, "that this remaining secret may stretch credulity. She may still hide though.". He raised his voice to normal. "Jay," he said, "it's David and Selene. Fletch is here too but will stay in the hall. Which room are you in, pretty lady?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

In the meantime, Lucky has been sneaking in closer to the sheeps. Licking his chomps..
He takes off after them.. his heavy casted tail bouncing along behind him..
Arrgh! this would be so much easier without this anchor on my tail..
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

While David was gone Jay had eaten the breakfast he had prepared and had retreated to her room, sitting on the floor and munching on the last piece of her breakfast while humming the only song she knew. She heard David speak and was overcome with anxiety. She took a deep breath and called to David, "I-in my room." She awaited them, her fear of Selene's reaction crashing against her trust in David.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David showed Selene into Jay's room and crossed to kneel supportively by his houseguest.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Keeshah wrote:
Rocco Rex wrote:"To be precise sir, I tossed it in the floor, you just happened to be in the way the second time. And the definition of vandalism is deliberately damaging or destroying property, all I did was make an easy to clean up mess. I'm new in town and I'm just trying to find something fun to do sir. And I love the night and am a bit of an adrenaline junkie. That's all."

If'n it is something your wanting to do.
You can get a job here as a night guard with me..
Help keep all the dangerous critters on the inside of the fence..
It will keep you out of trouble at night, plus all the belly scratches you can handle..

Kotyc thought deeply about his proposition for about ten seconds before replying "It sounds nice, but I'd probably get a bit bored standing around all night most nights. Would there be a position where I could actually head out and about and do stuff?"