HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Great job!" Skates called, "just lean in one direction to turn!" he demonstrated
Alex tried to make a turn but only succeeded in getting a face full of lawn. He got up grinning and brushed himself off , Alright maybe I don't quite have the hang of it yet
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Keeshah wrote:
Lord Vendacious's big dominate male just continues to sit back on his haunches, as Blood explodes into his tirade, just as the big male had expected and predicted would happen.
he finally growl's over to Amdijerfi, waving a dismissive paw.

Rav in turns translates,
Lord Vendacious states that you have again proved to be an UN-enlightened savage beast. He doesn't mean that as any slight, but is his honest appraisal.
Lord Vendacious has also stated that you four are unusable and are to be returned to your home world as soon as possible.
Amdijerfi's Rav, will perhaps be paired with the female group, they are a lot less aggressive, and defiant bunch.

Rav flicks his ears up and back... kinda torn between the sudden turn of events.
On one side, he is going to be paired with his own personal harem.. On the other paw, they are going to keep him now, instead of releasing him with the others.
Whiiiiinee
As the other members of Amdijerfi, reflect his mood swings.
Kyle noticed Rav's anxiety. He suspected that the German shepherd, although willing to go along with the aliens' plans, may not actually want to stay permanently.

Turning to face the obviously stressed dog, Kyle said "Is this what you want, Rav? To stay with the Amdijerfi and leave Earth behind forever? Do you have any friends or family back home? What about them?" Motioning to his aggressive compatriot, Kyle said "What about Blood? You and him seem to share some kind of bond. Are you ready to leave, knowing that you will probably never see your friend again?"

Kyle paused, knowing full well that Rav may not have a say in the matter. He turned to face Lord Vendacious.

"Suppose he doesn't want to stay. What if Rav wants to go home? Is there any way you would release him?"
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:"Great job!" Skates called, "just lean in one direction to turn!" he demonstrated
Alex tried to make a turn but only succeeded in getting a face full of lawn. He got up grinning and brushed himself off , Alright maybe I don't quite have the hang of it yet

Shooldntt yuu teeches him howls tuu stops first be4 teeching him to goo fast?
Rochester chatters.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky gets a sly grin as this enter's his mind, and at the very least he could be safe and have a little fun.

"Yeah doc that sounds like a plan, Ollie just loves shots, dont'cha?"

The doc started to press at points in the tail till he reached the spot where the bandage had been and Lucky immediately jumped

"Hey! Doc watch it!"
"Sorry, well I found the point but i'd still like to get uh X-rays......... uhhh whats you're uh friend doing?"

They both look at Ollie in his pose
Lucky lets a big grin go across his maw
"Preparing for your shots?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood treads closer to Rav, still looking irritated. “Rav, think with whatever part of your head that’s still intact. These idiots call me unenlightened for being fed up with their constant controlling interesting banana and wanting to go home, where my family is!”

“They wanna talk about lack of ‘foresight and courage’? They should consider the dog too spineless to stand up to a bunch of kidnappers, or even consider the ties they have with their family by allowing themselves to disappear forever!”

Blood finally gets close enough to grab hold of Rav by one of his shoulders and stare him down at point-blank range. “You’re my friend Ravage, and you have a family! But I’ll gladly sever ties if you’d rather stay a test subject for the rest of your life…” He released his hold on his friend, giving a disgusted look to the aliens around them.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Megawolf wrote:Kyle noticed Rav's anxiety. He suspected that the German shepherd, although willing to go along with the aliens' plans, may not actually want to stay permanently.

Turning to face the obviously stressed dog, Kyle said "Is this what you want, Rav? To stay with the Amdijerfi and leave Earth behind forever? Do you have any friends or family back home? What about them?" Motioning to his aggressive compatriot, Kyle said "What about Blood? You and him seem to share some kind of bond. Are you ready to leave, knowing that you will probably never see your friend again?"

Rav turns to Kyle, clicking up his fingers..

Well in answer to your questions.
#1, It would be a great adventure. I mean, a whole NEW world to explore! A world that is to be, in most part, run by us pets.
#2, All my friends always seem to run off, leaving me alone again. Pavelle and Magus disappeared one night, never to be heard from again. Venison had actually become my brother pet, while my Mom was working on trying to get him self-ownership status. An he ran off without a word into the night, not to be seen again..
#3, An humans..... ( he trails off ) There is only two that i can trust now, maybe only one..
The humans drilled holes in my head, and poured acid in on my brains! trying to make me subservient and obedient! These aliens have only tried help us. repaired are wounds and short comings.. Most of the problems we have had is because we and they couldn't communicate with each other, until now.

Megawolf wrote:Kyle paused, knowing full well that Rav may not have a say in the matter. He turned to face Lord Vendacious.

"Suppose he doesn't want to stay. What if Rav wants to go home? Is there any way you would release him?"

Rav steps back so that he is touching a member of Amdijerfi again. Who in turn talk with Vendacious.
Amdijerfi's Rav, was always intended to be returned to his home world.
Altho he recognizes the implications of what has transpired. We can not force anyone into doing the experiment, in fact the subject needs to be willingly trying, for there to be success.
Amdijerfi's Rav, had thought that you all would have been more open and willing to exploring new ideas and concepts. but guesses he was wrong in thinking you all would have had the same explorer spirit.
If i may question, (states Lord Vendacious raising up a paw.) Amdijerfi's Rav only has memories of having just met you during the round-up, can you make lasting enduring friendships in just a few minutes? Or is it that you selfishly need him to defy his owners direct orders, and provide you with food and shelter to hide out in, upon your release?

Rav blushes a bit, showing the intimacy the mind link has.

D-Singer wrote:Blood treads closer to Rav, still looking irritated. “Rav, think with whatever part of your head that’s still intact. These idiots call me unenlightened for being fed up with their constant controlling interesting banana and wanting to go home, where my family is!”

“They wanna talk about lack of ‘foresight and courage’? They should consider the dog too spineless to stand up to a bunch of kidnappers, or even consider the ties they have with their family by allowing themselves to disappear forever!”

Blood finally gets close enough to grab hold of Rav by one of his shoulders and stare him down at point-blank range. “You’re my friend Ravage, and you have a family! But I’ll gladly sever ties if you’d rather stay a test subject for the rest of your life…” He released his hold on his friend, giving a disgusted look to the aliens around them.

Rav grins that big muzzle toothy smile.
Your just a grumpy old dog! you know that?

All they wanted to know is if they could awaken, mind speaking in the rest of the pets here.
If they can, then they would be able to directly communicate with the pets who will be colonizing the new world, instead of having to send those scary annoying picture sending/emotion controlling probes up their noses..
Also, if we could link up, like the aliens do. we would be as smart or smarter than are humans. thinking faster than they do, solving more complex problem than they ever could. Sharing a deep understanding of each and everyone in the link.

Rav scratches at his head, looking back over his shoulder at Amdijerfi..
Ok, that is a bit on the overly fantastic side.. Amdijerfi thinks, we are too individualistic to ever achieve the intimate harmony needed to work and move as one. also is pointing out that i need to be touching one of the other members of Amdijerfi to be heard, so are effective range is going to be cripplingly short, unless others in the group can send there thoughts farther than i can.

So Alpha, Are we going to help them understand and work with pets better?
Or are we going to tuck are tails and run for home?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates chuckles at Alex, "For a beginner, you're doin' really well!" the dog patted Rochester, "Naw, Rochester, it's best to let him learn on his own."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky gets a sly grin as this enter's his mind, and at the very least he could be safe and have a little fun.

"Yeah doc that sounds like a plan, Ollie just loves shots, dont'cha?"
No.. what are shots? why are there more than one?
Marine Fox wrote:The doc started to press at points in the tail till he reached the spot where the bandage had been and Lucky immediately jumped

"Hey! Doc watch it!"
"Sorry, well I found the point but i'd still like to get uh X-rays......... uhhh whats you're uh friend doing?"
See I told you they were going to dock your tail!
Marine Fox wrote:They both look at Ollie in his pose
Lucky lets a big grin go across his maw
"Preparing for your shots?"

No! I'm getting ready to have my picture taken!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
No.. what are shots? why are there more than one?
"They're painful, agonizing needles they jam into you to" air quote "Make you feel better"

The vet then pipes in "Actually they're not that bad, and they do help and we also do not jam them into you, atleast most of the time."
Keeshah wrote:
See I told you they were going to dock your tail!
Lucky shoots Ollie and harsh glare, before turning his attention back to the vet who just shook his head.
Keeshah wrote: No! I'm getting ready to have my picture taken!
The vet scratches his head, and Lucky tries to keep a straight face
"Uh huh, well while your being a super model mouse, I guess i'll kiss my tail goodbye, that right Doc?

"No for the last time, your tail will be fine, we just need to make sure its not broken, now if you will follow me to the X-ray lab we can get this over with"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:The vet scratches his head, and Lucky tries to keep a straight face
"Uh huh, well while your being a super model mouse, I guess i'll kiss my tail goodbye, that right Doc?

"No for the last time, your tail will be fine, we just need to make sure its not broken, now if you will follow me to the X-ray lab we can get this over with"

A nurse comes in, Doc have you seen another pet in here, it's a new case a mouse? Oh there you are!
She says as she picks Ollie up be his scruff.
Hey! unhand me.. put me down put me down! Daddy!!!
The vet looks perplexed..
You mean that mouse really is a pet? I thought you two were joking!!

The nurse walks over to another table with the squirming mouse in her hand.
put me down dang it!! wot whats that!.
It's your shots, now calm down.. or i'll have to put you to sleep for this..
Those are not shots there HARPOONS!! what are you injecting elephants! it's bigger than Mweeee! IIieeeeeeeee I've been speared!!!
Ollie protests loudly, as he is given his first injection.. feeling the huge long needle being pressed into his belly fur..
The nurse sighs..
Stop squirming, your only making it harder on yourself... Allright we will do this the easy way..
Ollie perks up, as he is sat on the table and a plastic cup is set over him quickly.
The nurse turns a knob, and a hissing sound starts.. As Ollie runs around the inside of the cup.. sitting up to pound on the plastic walls..
I'll get out of this and gnaw your fingers off.. I'll (YAWN).. i'll chew through it in (YAWN) Iin iinnn ZZZZzzzzzzzz
Ollie slurs as he skids down against the side of the cup, closing his eyes.. ZzzzZzzz
The nurse just smiles..
Now see, that's much better..
Removing the sleeping mouse from under the cup, she lays Ollie out on his belly, and injects his ID chip into his back fur.
The nurse rolls him over onto his back and given him a third type of injections..
then gives him a brief exam, wiping his tail down with a betadine gauze, wrapping it up in a band-aid.
Then finishing off with attaching a mouse sized, reflective reddish/pink harness on him.
the harness latches magnetly. with the magnets being too strong for a mouse or even a rat to pull or pry apart, but easy for a normal sized pet to so. and the harness has a small ring on the back for attaching a small leash too.
She then gets out an 12"wide, by 12"tall, by 24"long plexiglass aquarium, and fills the bottom with ceder chips. adds a water bottle to the side so the water pipe enters into its designed hole.. next a food bowl is placed inside. a cardboard tube, and a little plastic yellow house are added, along with a running wheel.
Then the still sleeping rodent is placed into the ceder chips, and the top is latched firmly into place.
She adds a tag to the outside, Ollie, and his new pet number. pet pet of Lucky, owned by lucky's dad.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky watched as the nurse carried Ollie to the other table, and had by all means meant to say something but felt it was for the best with the shots, and when it was all over and Ollie was in the aquarium, his conscious was at ease feeling they're about even now, except for his procedure now.
The vet with a bit of a shocked face from the accurate news, just shakes his head then turns to Lucky.
"Shall we get your procedure done now?"
"Yeah yeah, lets just get this over with"

The vet opens a side door in the room to reveal the hightech X-ray machine, along with a few other gadgets, he motions for Lucky to lay down on the table, in which Lucky hesitantly and even a little shakily obliges.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky watched as the nurse carried Ollie to the other table, and had by all means meant to say something but felt it was for the best with the shots, and when it was all over and Ollie was in the aquarium, his conscious was at ease feeling they're about even now, except for his procedure now.

Ollie stirs.. sneezing...
His nose detecting the overwhelming smell of ceder, he slowly opens his eyes.
Blinking slowly,
Ohhhh, i shouldn't have drank that whole can of Orange soda.. Owwww Oohh.. OOw
Ollie complains stiffly..
Where am i, and why do i feel like i was used as a racquetball?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky lies down on the table while the vet brings around the nimble x-ray machine over to Lucky's tail, and when he places the machine properly to start x-raying he goes over to the door and signals for the nurse to step in

"This will only take a few minutes, the nurse will watch you for a few minutes while I collect the pictures out here."

The nurse pops in and takes a seat in a chair while the doctor leaves the room, closing the door behind him, only to see Ollie waking up.

"Now that wasn't so bad, only a few shots and now you're good to go"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Now that wasn't so bad, only a few shots and now you're good to go"

Ollie inspects his glass cage, digging at the corners to try to get out of the box..
I hurt all over! it was worse!!
Ollie tugs and pulls at the harness he is now wearing..
Errrf an what is this thing?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh yeah that'll wear off soon an besides that case is for your own good. As well as the collar, so that people can identify you and that I guess makes you a pet or whatever platonic relationship you have with Mr.Lucky"

The vet walks over next to something that looked more like a fax machine but instead it gave out the x-ray pictures of Lucky's tail.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Skates chuckles at Alex, "For a beginner, you're doin' really well!" the dog patted Rochester, "Naw, Rochester, it's best to let him learn on his own."
Thanks, though I think it'll be a while before I feel comfortable on one of these things.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Oh yeah that'll wear off soon an besides that case is for your own good. As well as the collar, so that people can identify you and that I guess makes you a pet or whatever platonic relationship you have with Mr.Lucky"

Ollie looks up from his escape attempts..
Wait, WHAT???? Noooo!
We don't have any kind of relationship at all!!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The vet looks up from the pictures

"Well didn't you two just say that you were his pet or something?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:The vet looks up from the pictures

"Well didn't you two just say that you were his pet or something?"

Now i'm just getting confused!???
Well of-course.. I'm his pet pet..

Ollie holds his head..
I think i liked it better when humans were chasing after me with a broom..
talking with them just makes my head hurt...
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Well I can always get the needle out again, not a brrom but just as effective as a deterrent. Now lets see how your.... father? Is doing."

The vet opens the door to the x-ray lab and signals for Lucky to come on out, in which he wastes no time in exiting the room, then taking a seat, still a bit nervous.

"So Doc, how does it look?"

The vet lets the nurse in as well then checks the x-ray sheets again and after a minute of inspection his turns his attention back to Lucky

"Well from the looks of it you have a few minor fractures and a few torn ligaments but nothing that can't be cured with a splint and rest of the tail, and lucky for you we have the wrap around casts to help with torn ligaments and such, i'll go get it now."

The vet quickly exits the room, and the nurse with him, leaving Lucky and Ollie. Lucky just had his maw halfway dropped from the embarrassment of having to wear a cast now, but when he noticed Ollie in the cage he almost lost his composure to burst out laughing.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Eh, it's all a matter of practice and perseverance, my fellow canine!" Skates called as he rounded a few tight circles around Alex
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Well I can always get the needle out again, not a broom but just as effective as a deterrent. Now lets see how your.... father? Is doing."

Ollie runs to hide in the little yellow plastic house, peeking out with his whiskers twitching.
Nooooo!
Marine Fox wrote:The vet quickly exits the room, and the nurse with him, leaving Lucky and Ollie. Lucky just had his maw halfway dropped from the embarrassment of having to wear a cast now, but when he noticed Ollie in the cage he almost lost his composure to burst out laughing.

Ollie creeps out of the plastic house, and stands up against the glass, peering out of his cage.
So this is what Rochester meant by, he used to live in a glass house. No wonder he was so dumb and crazy..

Ollie climbs into the wheel, running in it.. (squeek squeek)
What is this? really? a mouse version of a nordic track?
(squeek squeek)
Do they really expect me to run in this.. (pant pant)
(squeek squeek)
Your going to look funny with a big heavy cast on your tail, it will be like dragging a rock tied to your tail around.

Also... ;P
http://www.lastampa.it/multimedia/lazam ... inkles.jpg
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky just watched as Ollie enjoyed his new settlement and wheel, though his joy was short lived as the vet came back with a full casting set and a razor, in which Lucky's spirit was completely destroyed as he wacthed the vet push the table alongside the table.

"Alright Mr.Lucky shall we start?"

"Noo Way Doc! You're no shaving my tail!"

The vet gave him a displeased look, wanting to get this over with.
"We have to shave it, or the cast wont fit right and it will be very uncomfortable, now we can do this now or we can give some sleepy time meds and do it then"

Lucky just looked between the razor and the vet before feeling forced onto the table and awaited his further destruction of pride.

(OOC: Nice link)
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav turns to Kyle, clicking up his fingers..

Well in answer to your questions.
#1, It would be a great adventure. I mean, a whole NEW world to explore! A world that is to be, in most part, run by us pets.
#2, All my friends always seem to run off, leaving me alone again. Pavelle and Magus disappeared one night, never to be heard from again. Venison had actually become my brother pet, while my Mom was working on trying to get him self-ownership status. An he ran off without a word into the night, not to be seen again..
#3, An humans..... ( he trails off ) There is only two that i can trust now, maybe only one..
The humans drilled holes in my head, and poured acid in on my brains! trying to make me subservient and obedient! These aliens have only tried help us. repaired are wounds and short comings.. Most of the problems we have had is because we and they couldn't communicate with each other, until now.

Rav steps back so that he is touching a member of Amdijerfi again. Who in turn talk with Vendacious.
Amdijerfi's Rav, was always intended to be returned to his home world.
Altho he recognizes the implications of what has transpired. We can not force anyone into doing the experiment, in fact the subject needs to be willingly trying, for there to be success.
Amdijerfi's Rav, had thought that you all would have been more open and willing to exploring new ideas and concepts. but guesses he was wrong in thinking you all would have had the same explorer spirit.
If i may question, (states Lord Vendacious raising up a paw.) Amdijerfi's Rav only has memories of having just met you during the round-up, can you make lasting enduring friendships in just a few minutes? Or is it that you selfishly need him to defy his owners direct orders, and provide you with food and shelter to hide out in, upon your release?

Rav blushes a bit, showing the intimacy the mind link has.
Kyle is taken aback by Rav's statement. While it was true that he had no place to go, he did not know how Rav guessed that. Was it the fact that Kyle was missing his collar?

"What makes you think I need you to provide me with food and shelter? I don't need your help or anyone else's! I can make it on my own."

Easy, Kyle, Kyle thought to himself. These guys already think you're unenlightened. Best not reinforce that notion by losing your cool..

Kyle took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing himself.

"Rav, I realize you prefer these Amdijerfi to the humans, but try to see it from my perspective. Yes, they corrected my vision and I'm grateful for that. However, I nearly froze to death in one of their experiments after that. I know it was an accident, but it doesn't change the fact that it never would have happened if I hadn't been petnapped and taken aboard this vessel. What you see as an adventure, I see as forced separation from everything and everyone I hold dear and forced servitude for beings that seem to have no regard for me or anyone else taken from my planet. Everything I've learned up to this point seems to indicate that we were basically taken to use as slave labor for regions the Amdijerfi can't work.

Also, I wasn't referring to myself when I asked you about your friends. I was talking about Blood. I've seen the way you look to him. If you two don't have at least some kind pack friendship going on, then either I've been wrong about how we dogs interact all these years or the Amdijerfi have done more to your mind than you realize.

Finally, I would love to go on an interstellar adventure. I just don't want to lose what I already have and, no matter how many things they repair on me, nothing can change the fact that I was forcibly removed from my planet against my will and made into the object of dangerous experiments. Nobody came to me and asked if I wanted to abandon my home and become a slave or test subject for an alien race. I was taken, thrown in a cage, and experimented on. To make matters worse, I still have this mecha-bug stuck in my head so they can force me to work for them through torture. All these things add up to make me want to resist and escape. That's my nature, not the assumption that the Amdijerfi made about our species as a whole.
"

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood treads closer to Rav, still looking irritated. “Rav, think with whatever part of your head that’s still intact. These idiots call me unenlightened for being fed up with their constant controlling interesting banana and wanting to go home, where my family is!”

Rav grins that big muzzle toothy smile.
Your just a grumpy old dog! you know that?

All they wanted to know is if they could awaken, mind speaking in the rest of the pets here.
If they can, then they would be able to directly communicate with the pets who will be colonizing the new world, instead of having to send those scary annoying picture sending/emotion controlling probes up their noses..
Also, if we could link up, like the aliens do. we would be as smart or smarter than are humans. thinking faster than they do, solving more complex problem than they ever could. Sharing a deep understanding of each and everyone in the link.

Rav scratches at his head, looking back over his shoulder at Amdijerfi..
Ok, that is a bit on the overly fantastic side.. Amdijerfi thinks, we are too individualistic to ever achieve the intimate harmony needed to work and move as one. also is pointing out that i need to be touching one of the other members of Amdijerfi to be heard, so are effective range is going to be cripplingly short, unless others in the group can send there thoughts farther than i can.

So Alpha, Are we going to help them understand and work with pets better?
Or are we going to tuck are tails and run for home?
Kyle watched Rav and Blood, noticing that Rav called Blood Alpha. He waited to see how Blood would react to Rav's challenge.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Stop being so condescending, Rav. I’m not being cowardly, I’m being rational. This kid’s telling you the same thing I did. There’s practically no reason to trust a bunch of aliens with our well being. We’ve been freaking abducted, man-handled, mind controlled, experimented on in demented ways, and pushed to the point of nearly dying. I can only barely remember any of the things they’ve done since they took us so god knows what else has happened.”

Blood still had the suspicion he was being lied to, and was considering that Rav might be being used like a living sockpuppet to put him and Kyle at ease of something more sinister than the Amdijerfi were letting on. If these aliens had already abducted pets before, and have admitted to taking some away forever, then it’d be logical to think there’d be better candidates for their experiment than a bunch of unwilling, stolen pets. So why was this such a big deal? The possible reasons were not something Blood wanted to think about...

Either this was something that’d never been attempted, and by coincidence was conceptualized at the same time these aliens had conveniently abducted new pets. Or...this was an experiment that had never been successfully completed, and for one reason or another, they needed new test bodies for each experiment...

“How bout this Rav? If these guys want me to be part of this, then they can earn my trust and give me a reason to help them. ******* with head and causing me pain doesn’t count. If they show me they’re trustworthy, and not about to risk our lives or sanity, then fine. I’ll play their dumb little mind game.”

Blood looks at the Amdijerfi, skeptical as ever. “Well, go ahead. Show me you’re deserving of my trust.”
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"Eh, it's all a matter of practice and perseverance, my fellow canine!" Skates called as he rounded a few tight circles around Alex
Well I guess I'll just have to keep working at it then. Alex got back on and skated down the street, have you found any good places to skate in town yet?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Megawolf wrote: "What makes you think I need you to provide me with food and shelter? I don't need your help or anyone else's! I can make it on my own."

It is my Rav's nature to, protect and provide for his pack. To selfishly give all he has to help another when they need it.
Gesturing to the big dominate male of Vendacious.
It was Lord Vendacious's observation, not ares, we are just translating what he postured.
Megawolf wrote:To make matters worse, I still have this mecha-bug stuck in my head so they can force me to work for them through torture. All these things add up to make me want to resist and escape. That's my nature, not the assumption that the Amdijerfi made about our species as a whole.[/color]"

We, Amdijerfi, are here to learn how to care for and help the new colonists.
It was to my Rav's frustration that we are only transporting youngster members to the new world. It was just the points that you made, it would be very stressful to try to get adult pets acclimated and willing to give up there past.
They are not going to be slaves, but settlers to a new world. they will be encouraged to set up there own leadership and society.

D-Singer wrote:“Stop being so condescending, Rav. I’m not being cowardly, I’m being rational. This kid’s telling you the same thing I did. There’s practically no reason to trust a bunch of aliens with our well being. We’ve been freaking abducted, man-handled, mind controlled, experimented on in demented ways, and pushed to the point of nearly dying. I can only barely remember any of the things they’ve done since they took us so god knows what else has happened.”

The other groups might be harboring ulterior motives, but Amdijerfi is'n. they are only concerned with learning all they can, to best support the welfare of the pets they will be charged with guiding in the new world. The closeness of their group mind means every member will know what the others know and are planning.
D-Singer wrote:“How bout this Rav? If these guys want me to be part of this, then they can earn my trust and give me a reason to help them. ******* with head and causing me pain doesn’t count. If they show me they’re trustworthy, and not about to risk our lives or sanity, then fine. I’ll play their dumb little mind game.”

Blood looks at the Amdijerfi, skeptical as ever. “Well, go ahead. Show me you’re deserving of my trust.”

The members of Amdijerfi confer among themselves, then have a chat with Vendacious, before having Rav reply.
Lord Vendacious, is suspicious of your sudden willingness to cooperate.

But is intrigued enough to wonder what your terms might be, and what is required to gain your cooperation?

Marine Fox wrote:"Alright Mr.Lucky shall we start?"

"Noo Way Doc! You're not shaving my tail!"

The vet gave him a displeased look, wanting to get this over with.
"We have to shave it, or the cast wont fit right and it will be very uncomfortable, now we can do this now or we can give some sleepy time meds and do it then"

Lucky just looked between the razor and the vet before feeling forced onto the table and awaited his further destruction of pride.

Ollie winces form his plexiglass cage..
I though your pride went BEFORE the fall, not after it..
Ollie presses up against the glass..
I think i would choose having the uncomfortable cast, than having my tail shaved.

Seth wrote:
Esper wrote:"Eh, it's all a matter of practice and perseverance, my fellow canine!" Skates called as he rounded a few tight circles around Alex
Well I guess I'll just have to keep working at it then. Alex got back on and skated down the street, have you found any good places to skate in town yet?

Ans pritty sooned yuu goin to bee a surfer dude!!
Chirps Rochester.
Or beez comes roadkilled..
he adds more quietly..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky just glances between the vet and Ollie before he speaks up.

"Are you sure it has to be shaved?"
"Yes, unless you want an itchy, tight, uncomfortable cast that may not fit right you'll need to get your tail shaved, now lets just make this quick"

Lucky just winces as the vet turns on the razor and starts to shave away the tail fur, from tip to the last joint, Lucky then looks over to Ollie.

"I bet you're just enjoying this aren't you"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"Are you sure it has to be shaved?"
"Yes, unless you want an itchy, tight, uncomfortable cast that may not fit right you'll need to get your tail shaved, now lets just make this quick"

Lucky just winces as the vet turns on the razor and starts to shave away the tail fur, from tip to the last joint, Lucky then looks over to Ollie.

"I bet you're just enjoying this aren't you"

Ollie combs out his long whiskers.
That's not true! I'm not enjoying it, in fact i feel for you.
They would have shaved my tail, if'n it had any fur to start with.

Ollie chirps.
Besides it wouldn't be a good idea to give a predator a good reason to go from protector to munch and cruncher.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:[

Ans pritty sooned yuu goin to bee a surfer dude!!
Chirps Rochester.
Or beez comes roadkilled..
he adds more quietly..
Well I guess I'll just have to hope for the former
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky winces a few times from the shave, which was now about halfway down his tail.

" Hm Well Lucky you, and besides I wouldn't eat you, if I wanted to do that I would have done it back at the other house."

The vet still shaving, rolls his eyes from the seemingly weirder relationship between the two as pet and pet pet.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: " Hm Well Lucky you, and besides I wouldn't eat you, if I wanted to do that I would have done it back at the other house."

The vet still shaving, rolls his eyes from the seemingly weirder relationship between the two as pet and pet pet.

That is reassuring to know, my master fox.
Ollie grovels.
Save the fur, maybe you can hot glue it back on after you get the cast off?
Ollie chatters helpfully.

Seth wrote:Well I guess I'll just have to hope for the former

Dat iz wot iz beez hooping for yuu! Iz sure yuu willz beez a roller girl in noes time! caressing da taxi, beep beep!..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The vet is almost done, just finishing off the tip and last patches of fur, a large pile of fur on the floor below.
After hearing that Lucky just glares for a second at ollie then switches it over to the vet, who nips Lucky again with the razor, in turn causes Lucky to jump a little.

"Sorry bout that"
"Are we done yet, im starting to feel a draft"
"Almost, just sit tight, and if you want we can shave your friend as well"

Lucky lets out a slight grin, to Ollie, trying to mess with him.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Are we done yet, im starting to feel a draft"
"Almost, just sit tight, and if you want we can shave your friend as well"

Lucky lets out a slight grin, to Ollie, trying to mess with him.

Ollie swishes his sore tail.. wince
You can try all you want, my tail has always been a bald rat tail of a tale.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

While still finishing up, the vet gets a very noticable and large grin.
"I wasn't talking about your tail."

Lucky thinks for a second if he should keep this up, but more importantly he tries to resist the urge to laugh from the thought of Ollie being shaved.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Now now Rochester, don't be so morbid!" the dog instructed, "And none that I've ridden, but there's supposed to be a mountain road with some wicked turns and no traffic."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:While still finishing up, the vet gets a very noticeable and large grin.
"I wasn't talking about your tail."

Lucky thinks for a second if he should keep this up, but more importantly he tries to resist the urge to laugh from the thought of Ollie being shaved.

Ollie hides back inside the little yellow plastic house..
Hey! is'n it against your oath to make me look like a naked mole rat?
Ollie peers at Lucky..
HEY! I see you snickering there!

Esper wrote:"Now now Rochester, don't be so morbid!" the dog instructed, "And none that I've ridden, but there's supposed to be a mountain road with some wicked turns and no traffic."

Yes Ma'am.. Surry Ma'am.. Iz tries not to beez soo morrbids.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle turned to face Blood, wondering what he had in mind. Would the aliens listen to him? Would they accept his terms?
My RP character:

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:The other groups might be harboring ulterior motives, but Amdijerfi is'n. they are only concerned with learning all they can, to best support the welfare of the pets they will be charged with guiding in the new world. The closeness of their group mind means every member will know what the others know and are planning.
D-Singer wrote:“How bout this Rav? If these guys want me to be part of this, then they can earn my trust and give me a reason to help them. ******* with head and causing me pain doesn’t count. If they show me they’re trustworthy, and not about to risk our lives or sanity, then fine. I’ll play their dumb little mind game.”

The members of Amdijerfi confer among themselves, then have a chat with Vendacious, before having Rav reply.
Lord Vendacious, is suspicious of your sudden willingness to cooperate.

But is intrigued enough to wonder what your terms might be, and what is required to gain your cooperation?

“You’re one to be suspicious of anything.” There was that annoying feeling that the conversation was just going in circles. “We’re the ones who’re outnumber and likely outmatched.” Blood thought. After all he’d been through, the situation wasn’t exactly ideal for either party. The Amdijerfi wanted Blood to just submit for the betterment of other canines, and Blood felt zero obligation to do so because to his distrust. Maybe if he hadn’t been forced into any of this and better understood the motives, he’d be more willing. But that wasn’t the case.

“Ok, I’ll say it again. I think you’re lying and have no reason to believe otherwise. If I’m overacting...Prove. It.”
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The vet grins even wider, while turning off the razor and now just brushing Lucky's tail off and preparing the cast.
"I don't think shaving a pet really uh goes agains the rules exactly, but hey you never know heheh"

Lucky kept snickering a little before letting out a few more laughs

"I-I'm sorry heheh Just the heh image of you hahaheh being shaved.."

He tried to control himself the best he could