HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Argent »

"He seemed ta have no trouble movin' when he attacked me!" mittered the big doe, then, "Cripes, that's torn it."

Having blown her cover, she started backing away, taking nervous glances back to guide her through the scrub towards the back-yards of the houses on the other side.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David smiled. "Cripes, that's torn it?' I like it." He shifted very slightly. "All I can promise," he said solemnly, "is that he'll not harm you whilst we stand, yeah?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Pitchpipe, he didn't attack you. He just pretended. He's a pet. He had a collar. You're safe, Pitchpipe. Trust us." Fletcher sighs and turns to David.
"Should we go after her? I get the feeling that she needs some time alone to calm down." she whispers, hoping the dog can hear her past all his fluff.

~~~~~~~~
"All right. Good girl." Smiling, Grace pulls the key from her pocket and unlocks the muzzle and slides it carefully off Kayla's face.
"There we are. Now, I think we didn't exactly get off on the right foot before. I'm Grace. What's your name, sweetheart?" As she talks, Grace leads Kayla towards the bath.
"So this is the bath. All I need you to do is stand in there and then I'll rinse you with the warm water. It's just like standing in the warm rain or in a waterfall or somethin' like that. You cool with that?" Grace picks up the showerhead and squirts it into the bath to demonstrate it for Kayla but makes no attempt to force the vixen into the bath or near the water.

~~~~~~~~
No one can say Sam isn't a reasonable rabbit.
"You're right. We're pets. Prey and predator don't exist when you're wearin' a collar. But if I'm to stop actin' the prey you've got to stop actin' da predator, deal?" Cautiously, Sam approaches the seat and holds out her paw to the fox.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You may be right, Fletch," David said, agreeing with the Doe whilst also shortening her name to that of a 1970's comedy creation legend. "Does Pitchpipe know where you live?" He pulled out the town map from a pocket.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff kept a close eye on what was going on, in case he needed to bite an arm or something.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's Kayla." Kayla said, following Grace. She listened to Grace and backed up a bit when she sprayed the water in the tub."O-okay."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe suddenly darted towards a half-open gate, then paused just outside it. Now she had a safe escape she could afford to stop and talk.

"Collar don't mean much, hon, collars are fer foolin' humans, not other animals. Thar's plenty o' ferals who sport collars... and even a few wild critters."

She paused, and grinned, and wondered how far she could push this...

"Now if he were in a muzzle..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: No one can say Sam isn't a reasonable rabbit.
"You're right. We're pets. Prey and predator don't exist when you're wearin' a collar. But if I'm to stop actin' the prey you've got to stop actin' da predator, deal?" Cautiously, Sam approaches the seat and holds out her paw to the fox.

Lucky gracefully bows down upon one knee, taking her paw within his, leaning down to kiss the back of her paw..
Charmed, it's a pleasure to taste you., I'm sure..
Lucky gets back up upon his paws, sweeping an arm to the love-seat..
Sure you wont have a seat??
Hmmmm i guess i could try to be less predatory.. Before the humans have me in rabbit sensitivity training.
An i have to stand around in fake rabbit ears and fluffy cotton tail..

Argent wrote:Pitchpipe grinned, and wondered how far she could push this...

"Now if he were in a muzzle..."

Lucky rubs at his burning ears..
I have this strange feeling someone is talking about me.. plotting against me..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff grinned broadly. "Are you always paranoid or just after you've scared Rabbits with big friends?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David laughed, a rumbling chuckle. "I can't see him agreeing to that," he said, "but I might be able to hold his muzzle shut with my hands if needed." He mimicked the actions.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff grinned broadly. "Are you always paranoid or just after you've scared Rabbits with big friends?"

Lucky henhouse his head to the side in a caninish confusion sort of way..
What??! No and Nooo!

Waving his paw dismissively in the air..
Lucky Sooooo wanted to explain how he could easily take them down.. But kept his muzzle shut for once.
No need to spook the bunny in front of him.. at-least on accident..
Besides, having to prove it with all these humans around, would prove to be very very bad for him.
most likely fatal for him in fact..

Naaa.. My owner just always says, If your ears are burning, someone is taking about you.
or perhaps it's just ear mites..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Do ah get to call him a 'bad dog'?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Best to laugh whilst doing it," David admitted. "Then we can't be sure if you're serious."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Serious as distemper, hon."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Just because you are," David said with a wink, "doesn't mean he has to know, Pitch."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Kayla. That's a nice name. Here, you wanna try squirting the water?" Grace smiles, offering the shower head on its bendy hose to Kayla and showing her the lever on the side that you squeeze to make it work.
"You can even be the one to wet yourself if you want."

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher answers David in the negative before Pitchpipe emerges from her hiding spot. She giggles at the idea of Lucky in a muzzle.
"Heh. It could be arranged actually. It's easy to make a temporary muzzle from a collar or bit of rope. I've done it before." Yes, some of Fletcher's fans have at times gotten a little too close. So the big doe is adept at protecting herself.
"But sure. You can call him whatever you want. Show him you're confident and he'll be intimidated."

~~~~~~~~
Despite herself, Sam finds that she's liking the cocky fox.
"Sure, I'll sit. Why not? What's the worst dat could happen? Don't answer dat." The rabbit seats herself, making sure to keep Scruff between her and the fox. Once she's seated, she rubs her stump absently before deciding to join in the teasing with the raccoon.
"So are you just paranoid because a rabbit broke your tail den?" she smirks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ah... ah can do this. ah can do this. Y'all back me up, OK, you back me up."

Pictchpipe walked hesitantly out of the bush and more confidently towards the back door...

"Oh! We better go around the front right?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed," David said, standing back up, Then he pointed to the open rear delivery door. "Or we can go through the open door there They keep it open to help unloading and it won't set off the alarms."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff felt he needed to ask (and quickly too) after Sam mentioned the tail. "Um, what did happen to the tail? If...If you don't mind the asking?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, ah couldn't go in that again: they don't like animals in the store room, they gets all cantankerous and ah've already ticked them off ah'm sure."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David handed Fletcher the map and a pen. "ou might want to mark where you live on here for Pitchpipe. In case you lose us," he explained to the stragglier large Doe.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Despite herself, Sam finds that she's liking the cocky fox.
"Sure, I'll sit. Why not? What's the worst dat could happen? Don't answer dat." The rabbit seats herself, making sure to keep Scruff between her and the fox.

Lucky laugh's out loud quite toothy..
No? Awww I guess the worst that could happen would depend upon who you might be asking..
Lucky answers anyway..
Hlaoroo wrote:Once she's seated, she rubs her stump absently before deciding to join in the teasing with the raccoon.
"So are you just paranoid because a rabbit broke your tail den?" she smirks.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Scruff felt he needed to ask (and quickly too) after Sam mentioned the tail. "Um, what did happen to the tail? If...If you don't mind the asking?"

Lucky looks away a bit...(sigh)
Actually a mouse broke it.. Lucky admits...
You see, I was trying to exterminate, Umm chase some mice out of another pets house, and while i was chasing them outside, the screen door closed on my tail and snapped it.. Lucky quips, looking back as his tail..
I had just gotten it out finally of the cast, the other day. when i caught my vixen Kayla leaping out of a tree, an as we fell back into the grass, my poor tail got re-injured an they put me back into a new cast. Later in the same day i got it removed..
Lucky looks up out of the window..
I wonder how she is doing in the hands of that evil washer woman, and her (shiver) Baths....

So now that i have spilled most all of my misfortunes..
Lucky pauses..
How did you end up without a leg to stand on? Snare?? Leg hold snap trap???
Or were you already nibbled on as lunch for one of my kind????

He asks of the bunny..
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord stopped hotep from answering the question "Although Hotep knows the answer were not allowed to answer it. Im in too m uch trouble by our owners for doing it already." RIpcord answered as hotep smiled and giggled at blood and Rav

"so what now?"Hotep asked

You've told everyone else, including the bad guys..
Blood quips crossing his arms over his chest.
Besides it's safe to tell Rav.. He is completely computer illiterate, i seriously doubt he could even turn a computer on..

Hey I can turn one on.
An he just leaves off after that..

Well i guess we do the entertaining of the recovering injured pet thing.
Hotep chuckles some as he yawns once "well i know theres a TV in the Room we can watch soe shows to pass time until we have a better idea of what to do....maybe you could tell me about those marks in your ears some more" Hotep said smiling
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep chuckles some as he yawns once "well i know theres a TV in the Room we can watch soe shows to pass time until we have a better idea of what to do....maybe you could tell me about those marks in your ears some more" Hotep said smiling

Rav looks at his wrist as if he was wearing a watch..
About now, the Galloping Gourmet should be on.. this old house..

Blood looks at Rav disapprovingly as he goes on an on about what TV shows might be on now..
What more is there to say about the ear tattoos?
They glow in Blacklight, they seem to have an radioactive marker in the ink, written in who knows what, and we have no idea when or how it happened to us.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam raises an eyebrow at this question and points at her collar.
"I needed sometin' for a tag and my leg was de only ting available." she deadpans, pausing a moment to let that sink in.
"Not really. I never lost it because I never had it to begin wit. I was born wit'out it. It just never grew for some reason. I don't let it slow me down dough. It's not like it's a disability or anyting since I can still walk and run and all dat kind o' stuff. If you want a closer look at the leg or if you want to know anytin' about it den you're welcome to look and ask. I'm not shy. I can even take it off if you'd like a really close up view. Just as long as you promise not to hit me wit it or to try chase and eat me when it's off."

~~~~~~~~
"Sure, Pitchpipe. We'll be right with you the entire time. And good idea, David." Fletcher quickly marks her house on the map and passes it to Fletcher. She hopes the doe can follow the streets even if she can't read the writing, or that she can at least compare the words on the map to the street signs so she can figure out where she is.
"I'm sure you won't have ticked them off though. They'll understand instincts. Humans are supposed to be smart after all."

~~~~~~~~
Eventually Grace manages to get Kayla into the bath and begins on the washing and grooming process.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm sure you won't have ticked them off though. They'll understand instincts. Humans are supposed to be smart after all."
"Ah don't trust mah instincts when it comes to humans no more, cos ah thought ah understood mah owner and ah ended up abandoned. Who knows what a human might do... ah rather not give 'em an excuse... thanks fer the map, ah'll meet y'all in front."

Pitchpipe took the map, and headed down the alley towards the street.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sam raises an eyebrow at this question and points at her collar.
"I needed sometin' for a tag and my leg was de only ting available." she deadpans, pausing a moment to let that sink in.

Sounds like you got a deal then, most of the time it costs an arm and a leg..
Lucky replies to the teasing.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Not really. I never lost it because I never had it to begin wit. I was born wit'out it. It just never grew for some reason. I don't let it slow me down dough. It's not like it's a disability or anyting since I can still walk and run and all dat kind o' stuff.

Lucky rubs his chin as if deep in thought..
You must be a very lucky rabbit indeed. I can't imagination a wild doe ever bother to even nurse a kit born in such a condition.

Hlaoroo wrote:If you want a closer look at the leg or if you want to know anytin' about it den you're welcome to look and ask. I'm not shy. I can even take it off if you'd like a really close up view. Just as long as you promise not to hit me wit it or to try chase and eat me when it's off."
Lucky rubs his chin as if deep in thought..
You must be a very lucky rabbit indeed.
I can't imagination a wild doe ever bothering to even nurse a kit born in such a condition.

Lucky backs away a few steps.. as she offers to disassemble herself like some animalistic transformer..
Errr No.. That sounds like a bit of a creepy thing to do, for a fox.
Lucky's ears perk up!
So your saying, I get to chase you, as long as your wearing your lucky leg..!!!
rubbing his handpaws together...
That's a deal! MuuUhHAaaaa
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Dominique sat at his desk, a cup of coffee in his hand and a frown on his face. Almost the moment he packed everything up, leaving Hojo to do his own thing things had gone down hill to the perfect storm of screw ups. First he receives word that Hojo screwed up, got himself injured and was flat on his face outside the farm, then, only an hour before, he got the unwelcome news being reflected off his aviators. It was merely camera footage of various hallways of the labs of which it quickly switched between. The one constant being a rabbit figure running and hiding, his associates turning at just the right moment to let the rabbit run past, which culminated in the figure running straight out the front entrance, without a single person noticing, and was probably heading towards the city. A simple series of distractions and misjudgment at the wrong time had given Dom a sight he could almost chuckle at. He didn't, however.

He lifted his coffee, took a sip and when it was placed on his desk a smile was in place of his frown. He pressed a button on his keyboard and started to speak, "Log number 13. Subject "Jackie" has proven to be more resourceful than previously expected. Having not only managed to escape the labs without a single person noticing, but also managed," He dropped an open collar meant for subjects to the floor, keys obviously sticking out of a hidden slot on the bottom, "To release the emergency containment collar because someone misplaced their keys. But, despite all of these set backs, Hojo not being able to dictate my project for awhile and Jackie being out in the free gives me a never before seen opportunity. A live, intelligent subject in the wild."

He finished the last of his coffee, and let the cup fall to the floor, he frowned at the lack of a crash, but shrugged, "Emphasis on seen and quotes on 'subject'. Will attempt to discover Subject Jackie, hereby to be referred to as 13 in the field, at a later date, as well as my personal long lost subject 0, whom may be in the area if my hunches are correct. However, for now I intend to sit here and twiddle my thumbs until news hits of 13, Hojo laughs at me to find 13, or if I think 13 made interesting progress on her own. Professor Dominique, out."

True to his speculation, Jackie had made her way to the city, picking up a scuffed up sun hat that was barely big enough to cover her antlers without being too large for the rest of her, though she couldn't complain, the two tears which were likely the cause of its trashing were just right for her ears. She figured she needed to stay as low as possible, as a white rabbit with antlers would draw a lot of attention. She hoped the small grey and white collar, that was under the security collar she ditched back at the labs, would make people pay less attention to her.

As she walked she heard a scuffle from an alleyway and peered in as much as her sunhat would allow her. She continued to watch the scene out of fascination, finding the animals' interactions interesting. As the rabbit, called Pitch something from what she could hear, made her way to the alleys opening, she gave a sad sigh, a tad sad their drama had ended, or at least moved, more than likely to a place where she'd have a hard time watching. She had found the scene entertaining in some way. No matter, she thought, she simply continued walking as if she hadn't seen anything, readjusting her sunhat slightly, making sure it was secure, all the while idly humming to herself as she thought on where to go.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David looked around, as though he'd seen something... "Something... no," he said, trotting to keep up with Pitchpipe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No being naughty, Mister Lucky," Scruff admonished bravely, wondering how long the human shop assistants were going to let them sit there.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David looked around, as though he'd seen something... "Something... no," he said, trotting to keep up with Pitchpipe.

A green Animal Control van comes cruising slowly down the cross street, then turns into the main street.
Following along with the group of pets as they come out of the alley and go down the street..
The van finally moves on, pulling a U-turn in the street. before parking in-front of the furniture store...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No being naughty, Mister Lucky," Scruff admonished bravely, wondering how long the human shop assistants were going to let them sit there.

Oh it's not naughty at all, if they are going to let you chase them..
Lucky looks up, an his ears slowly turn up to full forward attention..
I hope you have all your papers and tags in order and up to date..
Otherwize your in for a looooooong drive out of town, to be left in no-wheres land.
Cause someone has done called the Pet Catchers here..

Luckys paw goes to his neck, checking to see if he remembered to put his collar back on after his (shiver) Bath..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff glanced backwards at the door and wondered if the magic collar was going to be of use here. "Uh, S..S...Sam? Wh...what do I do now?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
David put a hand out to stop Pitch before they turned the corner. "We may need to try a different ange," he told her, nodding toward the truck. "Someone else got worried, I think."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Don't even tink about chasin' me or you'll find out how hard dis ting can kick!" Sam warns with a sternly wagging finger. There's a grin on her face though. Her smile only fades slightly as she hears the panic in Scruff's voice.
"Don't worry, Scruff. You're wit me. You're a pet now so dey'll leave you alone when I explain tings to dem. Besides, we don't even know if dey're comin' in here."

~~~~~~~~
In the alley, Fletcher's ear swivels followed by her head at the same time as David looks back.
"Huh. I could have sworn... Oh well..." she mutters, following David and Pitchpipe after a moment. She stops next to the dog, reading the sign on the truck.
"What do you suggest, David?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla flinches as the water pours on her, tempted to dash out of the tub.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Walk calmly," David said quietly. "Don't run or give them reason to chase." He took Pitchpipe's hand. "Take courage and don't act like prey," he told her. "Fall back plan," he added, giving Fletcher a look, "she's an old friend of yours. These people don't like being dragged into the light. A fight with a celebrity brings them attention they won't want." He took a breath. "Let's go." He stepped out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff kept a fearful eye on the door.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Don't even tink about chasin' me or you'll find out how hard dis ting can kick!" Sam warns with a sternly wagging finger. There's a grin on her face though.

Lucky hmmms...
I might just let you kick me, just to see a one legged critter try to kick anything!.
Keeping an eye on the van outside...
Hlaoroo wrote: Her smile only fades slightly as she hears the panic in Scruff's voice.
"Don't worry, Scruff. You're wit me. You're a pet now so dey'll leave you alone when I explain tings to dem. Besides, we don't even know if dey're comin' in here."

The two officers in the van, scribble on their paperwork, and finish off the powered donuts and coffees.
Before they get out of the van, and go into the store..
Just sit there, and keep quiet... An don't act nervous...

Luckys grins toothy..
Unless you like playing last predator standing, with those trank darts they carry.

Lucky waves to the officers, drawing attention to the trio at the loveseat..
The officers wave back..
an move on to meet with the sales staff of the store..
Where there is talk of rampaging pets, running through restricted areas, and setting off fire alarmed doors..
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jackie caught sight of the truck before she could do much. She debated whether or not to head down the alley to avoid any more attention she may have gained, but her ears swiveled to a sound behind her. She turned her head just enough to see the animals from before leaving her escape route, making that route less desirable. Before she could come to a conclusion the officers moved into the furniture store, leaving Jackie confused, but she decided not to dwell on it. She moved past the store, and felt a tad bit of relief, no one had really noticed her and she had gotten a decent ways into the city. But, the days activities had exhausted her, and she felt fatigued in more than one way. She leaned against the corner of the next building, and slid into a sitting position. She felt lost, but almost welcomed the sensation, glad to be out of the gray world she knew most and into a much more interesting place. She figured this would be the best place for awhile, she had sight of the truck and could keep tabs on it while resting and the other animals had, so far, paid her no mind.

After so long of being gawked at, there was a nice chill to being a random, white, sun hat wearing rabbit in the crowd. She washed these thoughts from her mind, merely wanting to relax, to not worry, for a moment or two.

She began to hum a song, the only song she really knew. She didn't know its name, the Professor didn't tell, or even know she enjoyed the piano tune he'd occasionally play. She attached a word to it, to try and remember it better. She called it Glen, if only because a grassy glen is what she saw in a picture earlier that day and had it on her mind. She allowed herself to become immersed in her only song, idly wondering what the two from the truck were doing inside and if the drama of the other animals were connected to it, though eventually these thoughts too were enveloped into the song. She gently bobbed her head to the slow song in her head, feeling, for the first time since she escaped, an ounce of calm. Though, she kept enough wits about her to open her eyes every few bobs to check the status of the truck, before closing them and enjoying her calm again.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Hon, this ain't no big thing. They went right past us, so they ain't lookin' for us. Yet. Last thing I wanna do is make 'em notice me. Y'all can do whatever ya want, but ah'm outta here."

As soon as the truck went out of sight, Pichpipe pulled away from David, waved airily at the two domestics, and sauntered across the alley into the scrubby empty lot. To anyone not equipped with a rabbit's ears, she just vanished.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Er... Bye, Pitchpipe." Fletcher says to the empty space. "I guess we go back in, David?" the big doe half-asks half-suggests. "She has the map now so I'm sure she'll find us again."

~~~~~~~~
Grace keeps calmly chatting to Kayla, keeping the vixen distracted as best she can while gradually bathing her. She lets the vixen smell and feel the shampoo and conditioner before rubbing it into her fur and washing it off, and then lets her play with the noisy dryer before drying and brushing her and starting on her claws. When she's done she offers Kayla her choice of huge lollipops from a large jar.
"That wasn't so bad, was it? You did really well, hon!"

~~~~~~~~
"Don't tempt me!" Sam jokes. "I was very good at football back home!"
Keeshah wrote: Unless you like playing last predator standing, with those trank darts they carry.
"Let me guess. You're a champion at dat game?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Grace keeps calmly chatting to Kayla, keeping the vixen distracted as best she can while gradually bathing her. She lets the vixen smell and feel the shampoo and conditioner before rubbing it into her fur and washing it off, and then lets her play with the noisy dryer before drying and brushing her and starting on her claws. When she's done she offers Kayla her choice of huge lollipops from a large jar.
"That wasn't so bad, was it? You did really well, hon!"

Mr. Henderson paces the floor awaiting his new pets return from being washed, as well as wondering about just were Lucky has run off too.
Oh don't you look so beautiful now.. ready to come give me a hug now?

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Don't tempt me!" Sam jokes. "I was very good at football back home!"

Lucky pokes his head in closer.
An just where is home?
he asks innocently with a huge smile..

Lucky scratches at the back of his head, while keeping an eye on the animal control officers report taking..
About that.. I've never been sure on who ever won those games..
Always just woke up in a muzzle and pawcuffs, face-down on the concrete floor of the animal control holding cells, wondering how i got there...
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Simple answer," Scruff said, "You got shot."
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Indeed," David said with a sigh, "I hope she does. Let's go back in." He led the way back around to the front of the shop and opened the door for Fletcher.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Simple answer," Scruff said, "You got shot."

Well of course i did.. Two, three or four times..
At least i don't wake up in some strange forest miles away, like some here might..
Grinning toothy at the coon.. then remembering who is here, hides his teeth again.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Indeed," David said with a sigh, "I hope she does. Let's go back in." He led the way back around to the front of the shop and opened the door for Fletcher.

The store attendant points at the dog and rabbit who are coming back into the store.
Those are the ones who went chasing after the rabbit that went savage,and rampaged through the store.
The two officers turn around, an wave the two coming in over..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, here we go," David sighed, seeing the wave. Putting a decent smile on and making sure there was no fur in his eyes, he headed over to the group before clapping his handpaws together noisily. "Well, gentlemen," he said pleasantly, "how can I help you today?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla tried her best to stay calm, occasionally growling, especially when Grace messed with her claws. After it was over, she took a lollipop and walked back out to Mr. Henderson. She sighs and hugs Mr. Henderson. "I still wish I had my claws..."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT