HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Bein' lost wid a friend certainly sounds better dan bein' lost on me own, so it does!" Sam enthuses. "I hope we can find your friends too. It'd be good ta meet more pets over here. So..." The rabbit pauses for a moment to allow David to order and pay.
"So what brought yis to Richardson Valley, if'n it's not too rude ta ask?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, it's no trouble," David breezed as they headed out. "My boss came over here for a couple of reasons. One was an incident that I can't go into but he was shocked at the lack of support from those around. And the second reason is the Doctor thought the air might be better for him." He held Selene's hand.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Does she take in strays?" Scruff asked. trotting to keep apace.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

"There's a bunch of stores if you like to shop, there's a river, but I don't know if you like to swim," Yukon tacked on to his earlier statement, a list of possible ideas.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal gave a small smile, "It's fine, with the dragging around, I had no idea what to do and you did." He shrugged, "As for the activities, I'd probably say shopping. Not exactly in the mood for a hike, but I wouldn't mind it some day. And maybe we could swim later, as long as the river is swim able, as I hear of bad stuff being in certain bodies of water."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Maybe being dragged through exhibits wasn't so bad. If it weren't for the children. The freaking kids, man...
"No.No.No.No.No.No.No."

"Sure!"

Rav was delighting in the fact that Blood was being the screaming kids magnet.

Allowing him to prance about the exhibits almost unmolested by the human cubs.
Well, that an flashing a toothy "smile", when their owners wasn't in a position to see it.
which kept the impressionable ones away from him, and sent them scurrying to see the "Coyote",
Who just must be an wandering exhibit in the Zoo..

At least Rav refrains from sending any mental images of mauling the human cubs, or poking fun at his torment.
D-Singer wrote:Meanwhile Blood kept thinking about finding one of those service-dog vests with "DO NOT TOUCH" printed on the back.

** Don't you have to be a police dog, or seeing eye dog to get one of those? **

D-Singer wrote:Finally The family took their seats in the auditorium. The big coydog sat between Rav and his owner, leaning his head on his paw, with his arms propped up on the armrest. Waiting to see this freaky new pet they wanted to show off.

---------

Meanwhile in the back stage area, a trench was being paced into the floor..

Haaa Haaa Just where could he be? We are deafeningly going to have a long talk on doing things with proper promptness, if the good professor wished to keep the grant money coming in.

Looking at his watch, an the back stage personal pointing that they were ready for them up on stage..
Haa haa The show must go on, as they say

Onto the stage walks a bespectacled man in an off white lab coat, tossing his arms up into the air, an cackling madly, as a good mad scientist does..
Haa Haaa Haaa!! Greetings and thank you all for coming out this afternoon.
Allow me to introduce my self, I am Professor Hellenic Hojo!
Director an chief researcher of, Zhinra's science and technology division.
Of which Splice-o-life L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary, under the leadership of one, Professor Dominique Alexander. Haaa Haa

He checks his watch again..

Hee Haaa Haa. I was hoping to be introducing the good professor to you all here at this point in time. But he had a lecture to give at the local university, An it seems he has gotten a wee bit distracted with talking shop with the students there.
I can tell you from experience, Us researchers tend to lose all track of time when talking shop..
But i'm assured that he is on his way. Haaa Haa.

The house lights dim a bit, and a screen lowers from the back of the stage.

Haa Haaa For those not up on what we do at Splice-o-life L.L.C., it's genetic engineering.

A slide picture appears on the screen, of test tubes, genetic print outs, lab techs working.

We've had basic cloning down for a while now. So we went into resurrecting extinct species. haaa Haaa Haaaa

A short video play on the screen, showing a saber-tooth cat prowling around in a cage. then an Tasmanian wolf. then another extinct species.

Haaa Haaa. Most unfortunately we could not get travel permits to bring them here tonight..
Seems the authorities feared that they would get loose and go all Jurassic on you all. Haaa Haaa

Haa Hhaaa, before someone asks, these species are still extinct. while we can clone them, the genetics pool is by far way to small to bred them back into existence. Although we hope there are enough saber-tooth cat finds to extract enough DNA samples to provide the diversity needed to bring them back. Haaa haaaa

Hee Haaaa Which beings us to the Chimera, we did get to bring to you all this evening.
If we can not find unique DNA, perhaps we can modify what we have to provide the necessary diversity.

The lights come up, and Prof. Hojo goes over to the side of the stage. To an animal transportation crate that has been brought to that side of the stage.

Haaa Haaa you all ready to see Prof. Alexander's handiwork? Haaaaa
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, it's no trouble," David breezed as they headed out. "My boss came over here for a couple of reasons. One was an incident that I can't go into but he was shocked at the lack of support from those around. And the second reason is the Doctor thought the air might be better for him." He held Selene's hand.
Sam follows David and Selene out of the shop, squinting for a moment as her eyes adjust to the bright sunlight.
"Ah, well I hope he's okay and dat he's gettin' da support he needs now. I came here because my owners just retired and decided dat I needed more space ta run around in. Dere seems to be plenty o' space here so I'm happy." As the rabbit walks she casually swings her cane in her paw, not really touching it on the ground. Her gait is very close to a normal gait, and her prosthetic paw makes little noise as its rubber tread takes her weight.
"What about you, Selene? Where are you from?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Does she take in strays?" Scruff asked. trotting to keep apace.
◊pretty sure she will take in everyone◊ Muiva chuckled ◊she's the kind of girl who would skip her meal to give it to a stray she met just one time , love every creatures and all th-heeeeeey !!!◊ she suddenly called out , waving as Selene exited the store
Hlaoroo wrote: Sam follows David and Selene out of the shop, squinting for a moment as her eyes adjust to the bright sunlight.
"Ah, well I hope he's okay and dat he's gettin' da support he needs now. I came here because my owners just retired and decided dat I needed more space ta run around in. Dere seems to be plenty o' space here so I'm happy." As the rabbit walks she casually swings her cane in her paw, not really touching it on the ground. Her gait is very close to a normal gait, and her prosthetic paw makes little noise as its rubber tread takes her weight.
"What about you, Selene? Where are you from?"
"I......." the vixen thought about it for a second "well I came from a very far away land . I met Alex , my owner one day in a place the local called "silent woods" , and I've been traveling with him since then , until we settle down here for him to settle a number of things with his studying." She replied , and turned to see the wolf "oh , hi Muiva" she waved back .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff hid behind Muiva as she called out. It was instinct, he told himself. That's...that's a big dog with her," he said to explain his reaction. "And...". He frowned as he recalled seeing something similar on the viewing boxes. What was it called again? "And Bionic Bunny?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Cool. What's he study- Oh my. Is dat a wolf?" Instinctively Sam takes a step back and grips her cane tighter in case she needs it as a weapon. Vaguely she notices the raccoon as Selene addresses the wolf.
"Oh. You know her? Is she a pet too?" The tone with which the fox greets the wolf reassures Sam so she relaxes slightly. She's still cautious though, just in case.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"She's no pet," David warned, keeping tense in readiness for trouble, "but I don't think she's here to cause trouble. She doesn't approach openly when she wants to cause trouble."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Heavy footsteps eachoed from the back, as heavy as sneakers can produce at least, as a rather tall man in a doctor coat, with dark blonde hair and aviator glasses walked onto the stage, "I do believe, my dear Hojo, that's my honors. Though I thank you for telling those gathered here about the more tedious subjects." He walked over next to Hojo, placing his hand on the crate, "So many years of research and development have gone into this. And now only one, or two, questions remain. The first, what has science done? Which we will show you, and two, which is directed at Hojo here, how the heck do we open the box?" He said as he looked it over, not seeing how it's opened.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Well it is your choice. I'd be happy to do anything but stand here all day long. Sun's still high so it'll just get hotter."
Last edited by Deske on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites stopped as he heard what the one's on the stage were talking about, he turned to look at Sixtoes, he would probably be busy doing something now and he only knew where David lived, not where he or the others where. So he decided to join the group near the front and see what this was about. Besides if that Tom fellow needed to see him it would probably be best if he stayed close here.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Alphabites stopped as he heard what the one's on the stage were talking about, he turned to look at Sixtoes, he would probably be busy doing something now and he only knew where David lived, not where he or the others where. So he decided to join the group near the front and see what this was about. Besides if that Tom fellow needed to see him it would probably be best if he stayed close here.

Rav is surprised as one of the animal performers who was just up on stage in the show.
Now hops off stage and sits next to him an Blood, was he trying to escape by mingling into the crowds?
Rav leans over to sniff at the new arrival, never having got to sniff over a ferret before..
Although finding it strange that one of the Zoo animals would be allowed to interact with the crowds, without his handler nearby.

Hello there.. (he barks softly)

We got to see your show up on stage. So your the straight-man for the other weasels antics?

Rav looks around, there doesn't seem to be anyone keep any kind of eye on the wayward ferret..?

So does the Zoo regularly let it's animal performers mingle freely out with the crowds?

Sara leans into get a closer look at the ferret..
Hi there
She waves..
Do you play a Harpo Marx type of character, with that white board routine?
Rav looks back across Blood to Sara..
Who is Harpo Marx?
It was long before your time, Rav. he was one of the Marx brothers, a comic group.
An he only communicated by honking a horn.

That sounds like it would be greatly annoying..
It was funny Rav.
Someone squeaking a horn would have my ears hurting.

*** Moments later the new presentation starts ***
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Heavy footsteps eachoed from the back, as heavy as sneakers can produce at least, as a rather tall man in a doctor coat, with dark blonde hair and aviator glasses walked onto the stage, "I do believe, my dear Hojo, that's my honors. Though I thank you for telling those gathered here about the more tedious subjects." He walked over next to Hojo, placing his hand on the crate, "So many years of research and development have gone into this. And now only one, or two, questions remain. The first, what has science done? Which we will show you, and two, which is directed at Hojo here, how the heck do we open the box?" He said as he looked it over, not seeing how it's opened.

Haaa Haaa Haa! What has science done indeed!
You place your thumb on the sequencer pad, until it clicks.
then you can turn the handle to open the door.

Can't have just anyone letting the chimaera free. Haaa Haaa
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Cool. What's he study- Oh my. Is dat a wolf?" Instinctively Sam takes a step back and grips her cane tighter in case she needs it as a weapon. Vaguely she notices the raccoon as Selene addresses the wolf.
"Oh. You know her? Is she a pet too?" The tone with which the fox greets the wolf reassures Sam so she relaxes slightly. She's still cautious though, just in case.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"She's no pet," David warned, keeping tense in readiness for trouble, "but I don't think she's here to cause trouble. She doesn't approach openly when she wants to cause trouble."
"Yeah she's no pet" Selene smiled , letting out a small sigh in a "ah well ,what ya gonna do" sort of way "She's a very good friend of mine though , I wouldn't be here without her , so you don't need to worry ."
◊yeah you guys can't really put up a good chase anyway◊ Muiva said , then gave David a mocking grin ◊Beside , I'm not the one bursting down doors first thing in the morning now am I , tough guy ?◊
"Muiva !"
◊Fine fine , won't tease your little guy anymore . Anyway , came again because of this . Say hi little one◊ The wolf said , show Scruff who has hiding behind her
"Oh hi . What's your name ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

David's tone of voice doesn't exactly reassure Sam but his and Selene's words do. She relaxes slightly and allows her cane to touch the ground again although she doesn't lean fully on it so she can bring it up again in a hurry if she needs to.
"Okay. In dat case, nice to meet you... Muiva, was it? I'm Samanta Hopkins. Sammy or Sam to me mates." Finally turning her attention to the raccoon, Sam puts a smile on her face. She's never met a raccoon but she knows of their reputation. She's definitely not afraid, not considering him a predator, but she definitely feels cautious.
"Hi, dere, mate. How's it goin'?" Remembering something she'd heard the raccoon say as he approached, she smiles at him and shifts slightly so her prosthetic leg is more plainly in his line of site.
"Do you want to take a closer look at de bionic leg?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Keeshah wrote:Rav is surprised as one of the animal performers who was just up on stage in the show.
Now hops off stage and sits next to him an Blood, was he trying to escape by mingling into the crowds?
Rav leans over to sniff at the new arrival, never having got to sniff over a ferret before..
Although finding it strange that one of the Zoo animals would be allowed to interact with the crowds, without his handler nearby.

Hello there.. (he barks softly)
Alphabites looked at the big dog as he got sniffed over again, a little taken aback by how friendly it seemed everyone was around here. He gave a small wave hello back, trying to be friendly in the best way he could be.
Keeshah wrote:We got to see your show up on stage. So your the straight-man for the other weasels antics?
The best he could give was a shrug, he didn't know if that would be the routine he was going to be dealing with when or if he worked with Sixtoes.
Keeshah wrote:Rav looks around, there doesn't seem to be anyone keep any kind of eye on the wayward ferret..?

So does the Zoo regularly let it's animal performers mingle freely out with the crowds?
Again the best he could do was shrug, he didn't know the zoo's policies on that kind of stuff, plus he wasn't apart of the zoo yet and he had no idea what their plan was for him or even if they had one.
Keeshah wrote:Sara leans into get a closer look at the ferret..
Hi there
She waves..
Do you play a Harpo Marx type of character, with that white board routine?
Alphabites waved hello back to Sara this time, and shook his head no at her question. He didn't even know what she was referencing.
Keeshah wrote:Who is Harpo Marx?
It was long before your time, Rav. he was one of the Marx brothers, a comic group.
An he only communicated by honking a horn.

That sounds like it would be greatly annoying..
It was funny Rav.
Someone squeaking a horn would have my ears hurting.
He looked at his white board, realizing how hard it would be for them to understand all of his gestures or even the answer behind those same gestures of what he was thinking. He decided to go through each of the questions again and write down an answer.
Hi, nice to meet you both.
No, I do not know a routine yet. No, I am not apart of the zoo yet.
I'm mute, only can use this board to communicate.
He showed them the board even though the show up on stage had already started by the time he was finished.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, um, h...hi," Scruff said nervously, waving, "I..I'm Scum."
"No, sorry, it's Scruff now."
"Oh, yeah..."
Hlaoroo wrote:David's tone of voice doesn't exactly reassure Sam but his and Selene's words do. She relaxes slightly and allows her cane to touch the ground again although she doesn't lean fully on it so she can bring it up again in a hurry if she needs to.
"Okay. In dat case, nice to meet you... Muiva, was it? I'm Samanta Hopkins. Sammy or Sam to me mates." Finally turning her attention to the raccoon, Sam puts a smile on her face. She's never met a raccoon but she knows of their reputation. She's definitely not afraid, not considering him a predator, but she definitely feels cautious.
"Hi, dere, mate. How's it goin'?" Remembering something she'd heard the raccoon say as he approached, she smiles at him and shifts slightly so her prosthetic leg is more plainly in his line of site.
"Do you want to take a closer look at de bionic leg?"
Scruff approached nervously, taking two steps forward to each step back. He reached out when he was close and touched it with a shivering finger.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The rabbit holds still, allowing the raccoon to inspect her.
"Pretty cool, huh, Scruff?" she banters, her smile becoming a bit softer and a bit more genuine as she senses the raccoon's nerves.
"And I like your name. Scruff is quite a nice name, I tink. Suits you too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal put a paw to his chin in thought before answering, "W-well, I guess out of the options given... l-let's go swimming!" He finished, turning to Yukon with a smile.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stared at Rosal for a few second, "Are you sure? You seem a bit nervous about it. With the, uh, stuttering."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal looked away from Yukon and towards his arms, "I guess I'm still trying to be... myself. It's a little jarring, looking down and not seeing my usual pink and red."

----------------------------------------

Dominique nodded, hovering his thumb over the now recognized scanner, "Well, we best not keep our audience waiting. Now, I present to you a living legend. I call her Jackie. Due to the fact, she's a jackalope!" He quickly pressed his thumb to the scanner, lifting the front allowing the animal to walk out. And out of it walked, a bit nervously, a white rabbit, and as the good doctor claimed, antlers indeed sat firmly connected to her head. The only other distinguishing characteristic was the rather bulky and metallic looking grey and white color around her neck.

"Now you may ask yourself: But didn't they only put antlers on her? An astute question I assure you! But there have been others we've attempted similar procedures on, using donated antlers, but the subject's body would always reject the grafted antlers. Forcing us to remove them before their body continued to attack itself. How about you tell them more Hojo while I talk to Jackie for a moment." He made his way around the box and crouched down next to Jackie.

"Now don't worry. Everything will be fine. Just remain calm and use your better judgment, ay?"

Jackie nodded, giving a nervous look towards the crowd, "O-okay, mister Alex sir."

Dominique chuckled ominously, "Just call me Alex, darling."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood watched as an apparently very eccentric speaker took the stage and began giving a lengthy introduction to the new animal they were about to showcase. The big coydog didn't look particularly enthralled. Still resting his head on his arm, propped up on the armrest next to Rav.

"I think this guy's trying a little too hard at the mad scientist theme. Ya' think Rav?"

Suddenly, a ferret carrying what looked like a mini-whiteboard ran up and took the seat next to Rav. Without giving a single greeting. Rav and Sara were friendly enough, even though Blood didn't do much more than just stare. What's with the whiteboard?
Civilization wrote: I'm mute, only can use this board to communicate.
He showed them the board even though the show up on stage had already started by the time he was finished.
Well, that makes sense.
"So I take it that's easier than sign-language, right? At least everyone can understand you that way."

Blood chimed in, though still not looking particularly enthused.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff took on mock offence. "You saying I'm scruffy," he said, putting his hands on his hips and looking goofily at Sam. "You're probably right." He looked at the leg. "Did your owner get you that," he asked.
"That's quite an impertinent question," David muttered, watching the little predator circle the Rabbit. "Why are you bringing him to us, Muiva?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon grabbed Rosal's shoulders and turn him so that he was facing him. He put a paw under his chin and lifted his head so that he was looking at him, "Look at me. You look absolutely fantastic right now. I know it's a big change but you look amazing," He drew him in class and gave him a rather big hug, "And I just want you to know that I'm here for you throughout your change, if you ever want to or need to talk about it."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood watched as an apparently very eccentric speaker took the stage and began giving a lengthy introduction to the new animal they were about to showcase. The big coydog didn't look particularly enthralled. Still resting his head on his arm, propped up on the armrest next to Rav.

"I think this guy's trying a little too hard at the mad scientist theme. Ya' think Rav?"

Perhaps.. You sure it's just an act?

I would also like to meet all those species that they are bring back, that looks very cool..

D-Singer wrote:Suddenly, a ferret carrying what looked like a mini-whiteboard ran up and took the seat next to Rav. Without giving a single greeting. Rav and Sara were friendly enough, even though Blood didn't do much more than just stare. What's with the whiteboard?
Civilization wrote:He looked at his white board, realizing how hard it would be for them to understand all of his gestures or even the answer behind those same gestures of what he was thinking. He decided to go through each of the questions again and write down an answer.
Hi, nice to meet you both.
No, I do not know a routine yet. No, I am not apart of the zoo yet.
I'm mute, only can use this board to communicate.

Ah..
So your owner is looking to sell you to the Zoo.

D-Singer wrote:Well, that makes sense.
"So I take it that's easier than sign-language, right? At least everyone can understand you that way."

Blood chimed in, though still not looking particularly enthused.

Neon Icy Wings wrote: "Now you may ask yourself: But didn't they only put antlers on her? An astute question I assure you! But there have been others we've attempted similar procedures on, using donated antlers, but the subject's body would always reject the grafted antlers. Forcing us to remove them before their body continued to attack itself. How about you tell them more Hojo while I talk to Jackie for a moment." He made his way around the box and crouched down next to Jackie.

"Now don't worry. Everything will be fine. Just remain calm and use your better judgment, ay?"

Jackie nodded, giving a nervous look towards the crowd, "O-okay, mister Alex sir."

Dominique chuckled ominously, "Just call me Alex, darling."

Haa Haaa, As i was telling you before. To make the extinct viable again, we need 2 to 3 thousand different sets of DNA. to have have a species that can be bred back.

Hojo looks over the crowd..

So to get that number of gene diversity sets, we have cut an pasted DNA strings into the sets that we have, to make more. in a simple explanation way of saying it Haa Haaa

Hojo looks over as Dominique finally gets the chimera out of the transportation crate.

Haa Haaa Haa Now presenting the Jackalope chimera!

The antlers will breed true, as well as the jellyfish genes..
An what do the jellyfish genes do? Haaa Haaa
We will show you!!

The house lights come down until the auditorium is dark, An yet there is a faint light blue glow coming from Jackie's white fur.

Haa Haaa you have not seen anything yet..

An then the black lights come on, Her white fur lights-up glowing a deep rich blue, like she was electrified !!
while her antlers are now glowing a pinkish-red as well.

Haa Haa what do you..?

Hojo starts, noticing an eerie ghostly green glow coming from the left ears of the two dogs in the front row.

You all think of this?
This is one bunny that is not going to get run over on the side of the road at night. riiight? Haa Haaaa

Hojo continues with out skipping a beat..

Rav turns to Blood..
That would be easy to hunt down at night..
< ! >
** WHAT is that! in your left ear? it looks like a glowing tattoo! with strange glyphs and markings.. **
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Keeshah wrote:Ah..
So your owner is looking to sell you to the Zoo.
Alphabites didn't know whether to laugh or sigh at that, not that he could anyway but the emotion was still there. This was one thing that he was definitely going to get tired of trying to reexplain over and over again.
Yeah, guess you could say that.
He showed the dog the board while looking back and forth from the dog to the show on the stage, he was surprised to see anything like that and how it was possible.
Keeshah wrote:Rav turns to Blood..
< ! >
** WHAT is that! in your left ear? it looks like a glowing tattoo! with strange glyphs and markings.. **
Alphabites looked at the stage and back to the two dogs, noticing the green glow, Oh that's just too weird.
He decided not to remark about it and just wondered if anyone else would notice that, hopefully they were too focused on what was on the stage and not what was going on right in front of them.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff took on mock offence. "You saying I'm scruffy," he said, putting his hands on his hips and looking goofily at Sam. "You're probably right." He looked at the leg. "Did your owner get you that," he asked.
"That's quite an impertinent question," David muttered, watching the little predator circle the Rabbit. "Why are you bringing him to us, Muiva?"
"Yeah but it's a cute kind o' scruffy." Sam winks at the raccoon. "It's okay, David. I don't mind. It's not like it's anytin' to be embarrassed about. Yes, Scruff, my owner did buy the leg for me. I could never have afforded it on me own. D'you like it? It certainly makes it easier fer me to get around."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood was sniffing at the air, looking very closely at the presented 'jackalope'. Sure enough, a white rabbit with anters, wearing a metal collar, and looking quite nervous as well.

The big dog leaned forward in his seat. Skeptical Blood, looking for any reason to believe that this was all just a sham. But Jackie actually looked quite natural (as far as seamlessly sticking antlers on a rabbit goes). Either they did a really good job at dressing up a fake, or this truly was a freak of nature brought to life.
Keeshah wrote: The antlers will breed true, as well as the jellyfish genes..
An what do the jellyfish genes do? Haaa Haaa
We will show you!!
Wait, jellyfish? Those stingy, squishy, brainless, slug things that litter the beaches in the spring time? They mixed DNA from those things in with her too? That's just stupid, if not impossible sounding. That's like saying you cross bred a dog with a spider.

Actually, why does that idea sound so familiar?
D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Rav suddenly got an idea that he barks out, before letting Blood in on what he is going to say.
We were just thinking how cool it would be if we were SpiderDogs! and could shoot webs and all!

"Not as cool as being able to stick to walls or have poisonous fangs."
Dustin playfully entertained Rav's thought and ruffled the fur on his head.
"Oh yeah. That's why..."

The room's lights darkened, and everybody watched with awe as Jackie the Jackalope's fur gave off a faint glow. Blood could hear whispers throughout the room.

Then came on the black lights.
The living myth's dimly glowing fur seemed to light up to an eye-catching electric blue, and her antlers an equally bright reddish pink. Blood could easily liken the sight of Jackie, to a rabbit-shaped neon advertising sign. Even he seemed impressed, if not weirded out by how freakish it was.
Keeshah wrote: Rav turns to Blood..
< ! >
"Yeah, no kidding huh? That's exactly why they wouldn't stand a chance in-wait what?"

"There's what??"
He reached up to feel his ear. Of course he wasn't going to feel anything, and he couldn't possibly see the inside of his own ears. But he COULD see Rav's.
Blood's eyes widened a little.
"Rav."
They were in his ear too! A bunch of them!
The big coydog took Rav by the shoulders and pulled him in closer, using a paw to angle his friend's ear for a better look.
Inside was a series of small, intricate symbols in a very symmetric pattern, covering almost all of the exposed skin, and glowing a garish bright green. Like some kind of alien barcode tattoo.

"No way..."

Blood was almost wrenching Rav's entire head to get a better look. Having completely lost interest in the exhibit with the glowy rabbit.

This HAD to have something to do with what's been going on between them! There's no way it couldn't! Lost time? Sudden and inexplicably powerful empathy? The bad dreams, and new phobias?
This was the best clue so far, and it fit in perfectly along with all the other weirdness that'd been going on. Only this was something tangible.

"Um Blood? What is that?"
His owner said, looking at both his dogs. Their sudden distraction being a tad disruptive to everyone close by.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

While the others were busying getting familiar to one another , Muiva and Selene went to a corner , a little far away from the rest , with Muiva leaning against the wall . It is unknown what they were discussing , but it was clear that it was of much importance , from the looks on the face and the way they stood .
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon, meanwhile, heads back to his room. He decides to check on Tom Devon on the Internet. Something he realizes he should have done BEFORE meeting the oblate martinet.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

< ! >

D-Singer wrote:"There's what??"
He reached up to feel his ear. Of course he wasn't going to feel anything, and he couldn't possibly see the inside of his own ears. But he COULD see Rav's.
Blood's eyes widened a little.
"Rav."
They were in his ear too! A bunch of them!
The big coydog took Rav by the shoulders and pulled him in closer, using a paw to angle his friend's ear for a better look.
Inside was a series of small, intricate symbols in a very symmetric pattern, covering almost all of the exposed skin, and glowing a garish bright green. Like some kind of alien barcode tattoo.

"No way..."

Blood was almost wrenching Rav's entire head to get a better look. Having completely lost interest in the exhibit with the glowy rabbit.

"Um Blood? What is that?"
His owner said, looking at both his dogs. Their sudden distraction being a tad disruptive to everyone close by.

Ravage Maximilian Ligerr!

Sara gasps out using his full show name.

Just what have you two dogs been doing?
when did you get those tattoo's??
I certainly didn't give any ok for you two to get all ink'ed up!
Come on, out with it..

Ummm This? haven't i always had this ID tattoo?
On your inner thigh, not in your ear!
Rav looks down at himself. yep a normal non-glowing tattoo, with a normal serial number, right where it should be.
I don't know then..
An why don't i believe you?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can you jump fifty meters with that, like the Bunny on the Teevee?" Scruff asked Sam, still investigating the leg as David kept an eye on Muiva.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites just watches the two dogs go back and forth now, they certainly were getting worked up. He was a little taken aback that neither of the people saw what was on the dog's ears, maybe no one else noticed either. Well he had noticed, that unsettled him a lot.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Can you jump fifty meters with that, like the Bunny on the Teevee?" Scruff asked Sam, still investigating the leg as David kept an eye on Muiva.
Sam suppresses a giggle at this question. "Hah. I wish! But no, sadly, it can't. It can bend at the knee dough." Sam lifts the leg to show the joint and then, leaning on her cane, bends and lifts the paw off the ground, flexing the knee joint to Scruff the rubber pawpads underneath.
"Dat stops me from slippin' over. Dey really tought o' everytin' when dey made dis leg - except all de cool stuff like rocket boosters and ray guns." Sam puts her paw back on the ground again, careful not to drop and damage it, and with a small but well-practised swing of her leg she sets the knee joint straight so that she can take her weight on the leg again.
"What kinds o' superpowers and superweapons do ye tink could be hid in a leg like dis, Scruff? Do ye tink I should be a hero or a villain?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Depends on the day," Scruff said. "Blades for when you want to be bad and stun rays for when you're good?" His stomach made a noise and he apologized. "What voice is that," he asked, knowing he'd never heard the loike before.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dat works. Would dey bot be fittin' in dere den, do ye tink?" Sam has to giggle aloud at the timing of the raccoon's question.
"I tink dat voice was yer stomach, mate." she teases, feigning ignorance. "Oh, you mean me accent? I'm from Ireland. Dublin to be precise. So I talk a liddle bit different to people and animals over here. Sorry if I talk a bit fast for ye. I do get told that at times. Feel free to tall me to slow down if need be." Pulling her bag from her shoulder, Sam hunts through its contents, looking for anything raccoon appropriate. She doesn't find much other than an old packet of plain salted chips that she'd almost forgotten about.
"Here. Have some crisps to quieten down that stomach so it don't drown us out while we talk."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I hear real fast," Scruff said, accepting the bag of chips. "so thanks. This is better than stealing them," he added.
"Way to mention the stealing."
"Shut up, inner me..." He smiled up at Sam. "I talk to myself," he said. "I got lonely." He ate some chips.
"Wonderful," David said absently, wondering why he couldn't rid himself of the thought something dangerous was happening nearby... He kept watch on Muiva and Selene.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The conversation between the vixen and the wolf seemed to be coming to an end , with Selene seemed to be a little bit worried and reluctant , as opposed to the still relaxed wolf . After a few moment of silence , Muiva put her paw gently on Selene's shoulder , and gave her a toothy grin along with a few words , and Selene reluctantly smiled in return , before suddenly being hugged by the black wolf . Selene might bit have known this , but someone else watching them may have noticed the sudden sad , serious look on Muiva's face . The look of someone who realized this may be the last good bye. It only lasted for a few seconds however ,as the two stopped hugging right after that , and the wolf smiley self again .
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam smiles. "It's okay, Scruff. I talk to meself too. Sometimes I'm de only intelligent conversation I can find." she jokes. "I tell you what dough. Bein' lonely ain't no fun at all. Why don't you stick wit me? I'm not sure if raccoons are allowed as pets but I'm sure me owners won't mind takin' you in, 'specially after we give you a bat* and clean you up a bit. Dey do love animals after all."

*bath but pronounced with a t instead of a th.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters