HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, well... miss" David asked quizzically as he took one step towards the feline, "merely a hunting expedition, I fear. I have just moved in and was looking to gain some consumables." He gave her a slight grin. "It seems I have picked the wrong day for it though."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I guess my trainee's are just dumb. Mars thought to herself, seeing how many people were able to see past her physical appearance.
No, not at all. There is a mexican food stand that is selling some extremely spicy stuff. Although you may want to avoid that. It smells like vomit over there. Mars replied.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yes," David agreed, "that would be more of a weekend thing, I think. Is there anywhere else you might suggest, miss? I am David, by the way." He offered a hand.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

A white truck pulled around to the front of the park, Yukon hopped out, stretching you turned back to look inside the truck, "Thanks for dropping me off here dad!" The man in the drivers seat just smiled as Yukon turned around, closing the door and began surveying the park. As the truck was driving away Yukon raised his nose to the air, separating out the different scents before heading through the gate.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm Mars. I work at the pet gym. Yeah, I think I know a few places. Mars replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I could guess at that from the muscle tone," David replied evenly, "I hope you will not be insulted to hear it was mainly your voice that informed my earlier guess?" He thought for a moment as the fireworks continued to burst. "The gymnasium, eh? I may sign up for that although I am also looking for employment." He looked askance for a moment. "I am qualified to teach sheep herding."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stopped and looked over towards a more tree-filled area of the park, That's a new smell. At least, I've never smelled it before. He thinks to himself, quietly sneaking over, following the smell through some bushes before popping out on the other side. Yukon stares at the new dog before his attention shifts to the other one standing with him. He stands up straight and dusts the leaves off of himself, "Hey Mars! Who's your friend?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars was annoyed because of how easily these dogs were just deducing her gender. Never has anyone guessed her gender until she told them specifically, but this was the 4th dog today! But, she didn't say anything about it because it wasn't his fault that she was having a rough day.
Sorry, but the dogs at the gym aren't gonna need sheep herding training, so we can't hire you. Also, normally pets aren't supposed to have jobs unless they are the pets of the owner or if they work on a farm, and I have no idea if there is a farm anywhere nearby. I usually stay in the pet gym. Mars replied. Hearing Yukon approach and ask a question, Mars introduced the 2 to each other.
Yukon, David. David, Yukon.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, well," David said, "the gym would be more for 'working out' as people here say. And I dare say I shall find something to do." He turned as Yukon approached and was introduced to him. "Good evening, sir," he said politely, offering a handpaw.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh. I'll be right back." Kayla said, running back to the tree where she picked up the disk and ran back to where Lucky was.
Lucky watched as Kayla went back to fetch the prized flying disc..
It was Theirs now! She had risked lift n' limbs, An he was suffering enough after catching her fall to own it now.
Still he felt like facepawing that they had almost walked ff an left it on the ground..
MrNeonShot wrote:Well I'm glad nobody was hurt too badly. We're taking you to the vets, right? Jet asked.

I suppose we don't have to go directly to the vet.. I don't think i could hurt it any worse than...
Suddenly putting his paws up to his muzzle.. not wanting to dare the gods of fate, or his own lucky/unluckiness powers to step in an befall him again in there successful glory, and the agony of epic fail...
MuRr MuRrrr
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla looked at Lucky. "Yeah, you might not want to say that." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked the dog up and down, "It's Nice to meet you." He says, returning the handshake, "You're not from around here are you? England?" Yukon tilts his head slightly, listening to the dogs accent.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Absolutely, my friend," David said, giving a shaggy smile, "the home counties. Have you ever been?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon smiled and shook his head, "No, I've never been. Lived in Canada my entire life up until a few days ago or so. Dad and I moved down here."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well it's certainly warmer down here," David said with a smile and a smack to Yukon's shoulder. "Shall we go and see if there is any food to be had, my friends?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Absolutely! Mars said, joining the canines.
Its kinda amusing to know that I've been here longer than both of you, yet I know just as much about the town.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon took out the map he had used earlier to find the park and unfolded it, "Where do you want to go? I'm not really familiar with what most of these places actually do besides the basics. I figured Mars'd know more than me about it." He spun it around, lining it up with the earth, "There's a bunch of food places up and down State Route 3 in the southern part of town. Any of those places look good to you?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla looked at Lucky. "Yeah, you might not want to say that." she said.
most diffidently!
Deske wrote:Yukon took out the map he had used earlier to find the park and unfolded it, "Where do you want to go? I'm not really familiar with what most of these places actually do besides the basics. I figured Mars'd know more than me about it." He spun it around, lining it up with the earth, "There's a bunch of food places up and down State Route 3 in the southern part of town. Any of those places look good to you?"
Lucky looks over at the Map..
that is a really busy highway, they had to build a pet bridge here..
Pointing up at the top of the map.
For the pets that have to go to the pet training center, or to the hospital, to get across that busy road.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The group grows," David said with a hint of happiness. "I think I could eat at any of these places, Yukon, unless they are Mexican. My feline friend here," he added, pushing hair out of his face again to make sure he was looking at Mars, "says some of that smells like vomit."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looks over his shoulder at lucky, "When did you get here? Also, should be much of a problem. Most of the shops are on our side of the street, unless we're going hunting."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"The group grows," David said with a hint of happiness. "I think I could eat at any of these places, Yukon, unless they are Mexican. My feline friend here," he added, pushing hair out of his face again to make sure he was looking at Mars, "says some of that smells like vomit."
Oh That!...
Twirling a paw up in the air..
That was just the aftermath of a hot pepper eating contest..
Lucky says with a giggle..
Deske wrote:Yukon looks over his shoulder at lucky, "When did you get here? Also, should be much of a problem. Most of the shops are on our side of the street, unless we're going hunting."
Lucky flats back his ears..
Oh we were just passing by..
Looking back at his poor, kinked tail.
We are just wandering up in that general direction twords that area.

Lucky turns around an points in the other direction..
Of course if you want to hunt up something more wild, you are going to need to head up into the hills out that way.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with Alex ?" Selene , an arctic fox who just moved to the neighborhood a few days ago , asked as she followed her owner , Alex , to his car
"yeah don't worry about it , I just gonna go get a few equipment and back" Alex , a man around his 20s with a pair of glasses and spiky hair , answered "I should be back at the end of the day . In the mean time why don't you go around the neighborhood and make some friends ?"
"I don't see anyone though"
"well that's why you have to go around , come on you do that all time in the wild right ?"
"I suppose.....alright then I guess"
"Great , I'll see you tonight then"
"yes , safe travel"
"later"
And with that , Alex was off , leaving behind the vixen
"Now...where should I....." she muttered , start wandering down the street
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Shall we away to one of these fast food establishments?" David asked. "I shall pay - within reason." He looked down. "What happened to your tail, my Fox friend?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Shall we away to one of these fast food establishments?" David asked. "I shall pay - within reason." He looked down. "What happened to your tail, my Fox friend?"
Lucky shyly tries to hide his tail out behind him..
It thought that it's poofy fluffiness was going to be enough to be an crash absorbing bumper,
but it snapped under the pressure of me falling for kayla
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," David said knowingly, "I had heard that love tells many a tail. Anyway, as a Fox, you are perhaps best to know... Are there working sheep farms around here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon tilted his head at the new dog, "What is it with you and sheep?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I am a working dog, sir," David explained. "Qualified to herd and to teach herding. If there is a working farm, there is the chance of work."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon nods slowly, "I know the feeling. I'm a hunting dog and a sled dog to some extent. But you now live somewhere in California. Quite worryin' about working and have fun. Not everything in life has to be a job or a chore."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Its not that he doesn't want to have fun, Mars remarked. But he did just move in, and he needs to find a job before he can start playing. Am I right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Absolutely correct, Mars," David said with an upswing in his tone, "work has to come before pleasure so you can enjoy the pleasure more."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon strokes the bottom of his chin, "I suppose you're right. I guess I never really considered what I did to be a job back when I lived in Canada. I enjoyed it too much to group it in with work, most of the work we did was so that we wouldn't die out there." He scratches the back of his head and looks at the ground in embarrassment, "Sorry for questioning your livelihood."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There are no worries at my end, Yukon," David said, consulting the map. "Now, let us go and I shall buy you a... Pizza?" He squinted at the unfamiliar word.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Uh...sure? I've never had a pizza before." He shrugged and looked at the picture on the map, "It's one of things isn't it? Uh, bread, tomatoes and cheese and meat right?" He looked at Mars for some sort of help or clarification.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars nodded to the 2.
So this is also your first time trying pizza? she asked Yukon.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon smiled sheepishly, "Yeah. I never had it where I used to live. Never made it at home and I don't think we had any food places that served it."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:Yukon tilted his head at the new dog, "What is it with you and sheep?"
Lucky grins clownishly.
Maybe he has a tasteful desire for mutton?!!
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah," David said knowingly, "I had heard that love tells many a tail. Anyway, as a Fox, you are perhaps best to know... Are there working sheep farms around here?"
In fact there just happens to be a sheep farm nearby.
Lucky looks sheepishly about.
I tend to keep away from it, after that encounter with the ranchers shotgun..... Umm yeah. He is NOT too friendly twords my kind.

But if you go through the abandoned orchard, and across the river, you will be in the sheep fields.
or you can go the long way around, if you don't want to swim the river. you take that road that becomes a dirt road, after you get out of the new housing development, all the way to the farm house.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"There's a sheep farm here?" Kayla asked. "Can we go?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Haven't had mutton either, too cold for sheep where I lived. Maybe the farmer will have some." Yukon turns to look at Mars, "Sounds fun, wanna come?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood's stomach made an audible growling noise, and he groaned back to it in response. He forced himself to stand up, and leaned against the table with one arm curled around his belly.

The small table was still covered with leftover spicy treats Lucky and a few other pets had gathered up for their contest, wanting to see just how far they'd take it. Blood felt another pang of resentment towards them for supplying and egging them on.

Rav's comment about letting Hotep into their 'Pack' seemed nonsensical. But that was nothing new. It never mattered how much he hung around that guy, Rav constantly proved himself to be like some embarrassing, naive, younger sibling.

"Kid's got my respect. Maybe if I were in charge I'd at least give him a chance. Hehe..."

Blood jested at the idea, but still had his doubts.
One thing was for sure though, that little black shepherd wasn't your average puppy...

The coydog's upset stomach made another horrible churring sound, and Blood double over and dry-heaved.

"Guuuuh...*sniff*"

The big shepherd started wandering away.

"I need teh go lay down for a while..."

Blood groaned as he made his way past Rav..
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet hugged Mars from behind.
Come on, Marcy, it'll be fun!-- Yow! A punch to the side silencing the dog.
Its. Mars. She reminded him. Mars turned back to Yukon and replied Sure, why not...