HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav perks up a whole lot more, his ears tall an erect, putting his paw on his side of the wall from Blood's.
This one is going to be able to mind talk with the Dragonoid's again??!!!
This one will be ready for it this time!

Rubbing that spot on the top of his head..
altho this one will have to learn what they speak, so My Rav can understand what there thinking, instead of just what they're feeling, seeing, scenting..

Rav’s increasingly active mood and weird ramblings made him withdraw his paw and step back to the other side of his kennel, taking a seat on the sleeping mat. “Sure you will Rav...and let’s hope they fix whatever it is they messed up...” Blood's tone sounded a little sarcastic. Right now he was thinking of that loathsome alien that was apparently in command, and just what he'd do the next time he saw him send the message of how ticked he was at what they done.

To both him and Rav.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:"Well, Rochester, chewing up wires is a bad thing for both you and I. It could shock you" Skates finished his pizza, "And no, a longboard is a type of skateboard, they're a lot of fun to ride."

Rochester washes his long whiskers...
Even fur us meese? never thoughts aboot surfing inland. maybeez we shoo go tryz it, it's gitting dangerous to be a meese in herez.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky looks at the mouse again then inspects him, licking his chops the entire time.

"Eh i'll manage, any last words?

Lucky tips up his cap a little to get a better look at the mouse, who would probably taste just as good as a rotting fish with moldy fur, but the fact of scaring the bejeezus out of the mouse and even getting a bad tasting snack would satisfy him, it would also prove a point to any other mice watching.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Sure you will Rav...and let’s hope they fix whatever it is they messed up...” Blood's tone sounded a little sarcastic.

Rav twitches..
What is messed up with my Rav?
Looking concerned as Blood moves away from him.. Whiiine..

***** mouse, moose, let's call the whole thing off. *****
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky looks at the mouse again then inspects him, licking his chops the entire time.

"Eh i'll manage, any last words?

Yes quite a few!.. starting with HEEEEEEELP!!!!!
Kicking his legs and twisting in the air by his tail..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Ring looked at Lucky, seeing the mouse. Seeing that it looked like the unthinkable would happen. He picked up a stick and threw it so fast, it went straight into Ollie's tail, posssibly knocking him free.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Just as Lucky was about to enjoy his snack, a small object hits the mouses tail practically knocking the mouse from his grasp but as he felt his grip loosen he immediately uses his other paw to get a tighter grip on the mouse, still making sure to not kill it. Then as he feels like he has the mouse still in hold he looks around to see Ring who he suspected threw the stick.

"Almost got'em there, though I think you should let what happens happen."

Then Lucky looks at the mouse again, hopefully still instilled with fear.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Sure Rochester, let's go!" Skates walked out to the side walk

He picked up his board and held Rochester, "Here it is! My pride and joy!" he spoke excitedly, showing Rochester the florescent green wheels. Skates set the board down and stood on it, rocking back and forth, then he kicked out his foot and began to swiftly glide down the road
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood wondered if it was a good idea to clarify to Rav just how strangely he was speaking. Why was he referring to himself in third person, even throughout that entire explanation of what he remembered. It almost sounded like someone was talking through him rather than just speaking for himself.

“......Why do you keep calling yourself “My Rav”?”

Was worth a shot, if anything to just see what kind of response he’d get.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

QuartzOrren wrote:Ring looked at Lucky, seeing the mouse. Seeing that it looked like the unthinkable would happen. He picked up a stick and threw it so fast, it went straight into Ollie's tail, possibly knocking him free.

Ollie screams!! as the stick tears into his tail..
Bloody 'Ell mate! I said Help! not turn me into a Hamster!!
Grumps Ollie..
What a long sad tail i have now!
Marine Fox wrote: "Almost got'em there, though I think you should let what happens happen."
Then Lucky looks at the mouse again, hopefully still instilled with fear.

Ollie's eyes bug out as he is squeezed as the fox grips him with his other paw..
Errfs! AAckck!!
the mousie wheezes an gasps!
W-Why arre you doing this to Meeee? I haven't done anything to you. what are you wanting from meeee?

***** meanwhile outside.*****
Esper wrote:"Sure Rochester, let's go!" Skates walked out to the side walk

He picked up his board and held Rochester, "Here it is! My pride and joy!" he spoke excitedly, showing Rochester the florescent green wheels. Skates set the board down and stood on it, rocking back and forth, then he kicked out his foot and began to swiftly glide down the road

Yuu arrr on a roll nows! Its doess looks likes a mini surf bored!
Rochester sticks his head out of skates pocket, like a dog sticking his head out a cars window, letting his tongue rool out of the side of his mouth, as they roll down the the highway.

***** Back in the bat cave *****
D-Singer wrote:“......Why do you keep calling yourself “My Rav”?”

Was worth a shot, if anything to just see what kind of response he’d get.

Rav was curling up upon his mat when Blood spoke again, bringing him back to the wall separating the kennels..
Rav goes to speak, but says nothing... instead he sits down on his haunches an thinks on that,
for quite a while. making Blood think that he is'n going to answer that question..
It is the way, the dragonoid group.....mind, refers to one of it's members.
Shaking his head violently, sending his ears flapping with the force of the shake.
I .... don't know why i am still speaking like Rav was part of the group.

Rav pauses, then snaps his head up..
These Dragonoids can't be alone! they can't handle being one. they go insane.
Rav pauses again..remembering something more now.
They have done it on purpose before, to make there own kind go mad.. put in isolation to make them go mad. they forget there soul, an there memories, an become blanks. takes 3 to 5 days for that to happen.. 3 members of the leader group were blanked.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Ring chuckled.

“I don't know. I don't much like mice getting devoured. Find me outside.” He said walking away.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky watches Ring walk out the door, then looks back at the mouse asking why this was happening. Lucky then looked at the mangled tail from which the stick had hit, but after some quick thought he gained a bit of sympathy.
To himself (OOC: here i'll just make his thought incased in **)
*Hrm I guess i'm being a little unfair, he didn't really do anything plus...*
Then Lucky thought about the similarity, unless his parents were chased away it didn't seem as though the lone mouse had a family, that thought decided it.

Ok, today is your lucky day mouse. I'm not going to kill you.
Lucky sets the scared mouse back onto the counter and even kneels down and picks up a mashed piece of the destroyed pizza that lay strewn onto the ground and gives the piece to the mouse.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Keeshah wrote: Rav pauses, then snaps his head up..
These Dragonoids can't be alone! they can't handle being one. they go insane.
Carlito, who was diligently listening on to their conversation, couldn't help but intertwine his response, "So, they're severely dependent on each other, huh? I think I can somehow relate to that," he mutters softly, his solemn glimpse running back down to stare at his paws.
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle sat in his kennel. He had been quietly reflecting on the events of yesterday, but had become interested in what Rav was saying. At first, he thought Rav had been assimilated, but he realized from what he had just heard that it was more like some kind of mind link.

The aliens had left Kyle with a larger portion of food to help him recover from his chilling ordeal, and Kyle began to eat. The food tasted better than it had before. Was he becoming accustomed to this? Kyle shook his head to clear the thought from his mind. He had to get home. It would do him no good to get used to this lifestyle.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Oh, is that right?” Blood said with a small twisted smirk at hearing one of the alien’s apparent weaknesses. The shepherd sat up and walked over to the wall where his food dish was set. Grabbing a handful of the bland kibble and wolfing it down to quell the annoying feel of hunger. Getting only dry food and kibble was just another reminder that he was stuck in captivity by the will of others, a fact Blood was quickly losing his patience with.

He folded is arms and glanced at the cat in the kennel behind him, and the husky across from Rav’s. “I don’t suppose either of you have anything interesting to share with us. They didn’t try to kill you or scramble your brains like with him, did they?”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Woohoo!" Skates shouted, the beads in his fur glinting as the pair glided along. He eventually rolled up to his own house, "This is my house, Rochester. Wanna go in or ride to somewhere else?"
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Widget was silent through this whole event taking place in front of him. Here he thought for sure he would see Lucky eat the mouse, and now he just sat it down and was offering it some of the food that he had been told about. The mouse had laughed at Lucky when he was in pain from his tail even going as far as to threaten harm with the makeshift weapon, and now he was just letting him go like nothing happened.

"Lucky why are you doing that?"

Widget was confused by all this after all if the mouse wasn't a pet here, then it was trespassing on an others home so why let it stay or for that matter, live any longer after all foxes are meat eaters just like cats.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rhyzer wrote: Carlito, who was diligently listening on to their conversation, couldn't help but intertwine his response, "So, they're severely dependent on each other, huh? I think I can somehow relate to that," he mutters softly, his solemn glimpse running back down to stare at his paws.

Rav looks up over top of Blood, to see across his kennel to the cat on the other side.
Yes. being two, will keep them from going insane for a while. they need to be three to maintain there "soul", but they will be limited.
But with the more members they add to the group, the stronger, faster, mentally they become.

***** skating on the thin ice of the new day. *****
Esper wrote:"Woohoo!" Skates shouted, the beads in his fur glinting as the pair glided along. He eventually rolled up to his own house, "This is my house, Rochester. Wanna go in or ride to somewhere else?"

Might iz well goes in da House, and gits the screamin' an hittin' over wif..
Wiggling his long whiskers in the breeze..

***** On the chopping block *****
Construction Boots wrote: "Lucky why are you doing that?"

Widget was confused by all this after all if the mouse wasn't a pet here, then it was trespassing on an others home so why let it stay or for that matter, live any longer after all foxes are meat eaters just like cats.

Ollie nibbles politely at the offered pizza... before going an nibbling off a strip of a dish towel, an wrapping it around his tail, tying it into a bow.
Hopefully he is not just fating up the mouse for dinner.
Ollie replies..
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky looks at Widget turning his head just enough for him to see his right side.

"I know you expected a show, but Im not going to kill him like that, he wasn't a threat. Thought i'd just scare him enough, but it seems as though doing that buisness in front of everybody would have been.....improper."

Lucky thought about what he had said, he told sort of a half lie, he didn't say that he let the mouse go because he felt sorry for him, he didn't tell him about not wanting to kill the mouse just to prove a point as he had seen killing and didn't want to kill just for the heck of it. Lucky looks back at the mouse watching him eat the pizza.

" No im not going to fatten you up then eat you, your free to go. But we're gonna have to do something about you living here, cause we all know I might let you go this time but others might not be as merciful, so we have to atleast get you out of the house, I dont suppose you have a family in the wall?

Lucky watches as the smart mouse splints and bandages his owntail, then that reminds him of his and as soon as he feels for it he immediatley realizes the serverity of the situation, when he brought his tail to his side to check it, about 5in up from the base of his tail bent at a near 45 degree angle, he felt some more, reeling in the pain and trying not to make it noticable but as he felt some more he was relieved to find out he hadn't broken it, but the tail was completely dislocated, most likley the muscle stretched or torn and the bone dislocated off of the spinal line, but again as luck would have it the spinal cord above wasn't damaged at all, but if he was gonna get his tail back to working order he was going to have bring it back into place, with a tremendous amount of pain to come with it.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

D-Singer wrote:He folded is arms and glanced at the cat in the kennel behind him, and the husky across from Rav’s. “I don’t suppose either of you have anything interesting to share with us. They didn’t try to kill you or scramble your brains like with him, did they?”
"No," he shook his head in response to Blood, his eyes still wandering about the floor resting beneath him. "Nothing out of the ordinary, I would assume. Well," he appended, uncertainty arising from the depth of his calm tone,
"I might've undergone through some sort of brain surgery the day before yesterday, probably to compensate for something that's happened in the past, no doubt." Giving it no further contemplation, Carlito's forehead rose up to glimpse across from him, confident about all that's occurred to him. "But that's about it. They haven't tried killing me off just yet," he mewed, apathetic to the circumstances.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:"I know you expected a show, but Im not going to kill him like that, he wasn't a threat. Thought i'd just scare him enough, but it seems as though doing that business in front of everybody would have been.....improper."

Ollie sticks his tongue out at the cat..
Oh come on now.. You didn't want to do it with everyone watching you.
People will start questioning your tameness certificate, if they see you killing critters, right?
Not to mention there so much harder on Feral type pets, that get sent to the pet behavior correction school.. Am i right again??

Marine Fox wrote:But we're gonna have to do something about you living here, cause we all know I might let you go this time but others might not be as merciful, so we have to at-least get you out of the house, I don't suppose you have a family in the wall?
Ollie rolls his ears forward.
Are you offering me a new place to live then fox? Altho i don't know why i have to move. we was here before these others came here..
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky watches as the smart mouse splints and bandages his own tail, then that reminds him of his and as soon as he feels for it he immediately realizes the severity of the situation, when he brought his tail to his side to check it, about 5in up from the base of his tail bent at a near 45 degree angle

Ollie peer over an appraises the foxes tail as he inspects it..
That's got to hurt, but not as much as when it gets snapped back into place.
You just going to leave it a crooked tail?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky glares at the mouse for a second.

"Yes they would, they would have me uthinized on the spot, they gave up on correction school with me a long time ago, and I bet they still have the same report papers. And about quartering you said you were here before this family huh? What about the last family, bet they didn't appreciate mice living in the house, and I dont know im suprised you havn't started out the door after the little ordeal.

Lucky glares at the mouse again, remarking to himself how observant the mouse could actually be.

"Yes it hurts and yes i'm going to have to snap it back into place, just see'ing if I can wait to do it in my own company and privacy."

See'ing as how it was already out in the open, Lucky brings his crooked tail up and starts to inspect it looking for any breaks in the skin or bruising.
Construction Boots

Seeing the mouse had just stuck his tongue out at him Widget took a step towards him and paused looking towards Lucky and the other pets that were in the house before turning attention back towards the mouse.

"I could not care less about a show, but if he is not going to remove you than I'll be more than happy with finishing the job after all I'm a cat and well. You're full of pizza."

Widget's ears began to lower down the back of his head as he focused on the mouse very much set on catching and eating the mouse if none of the others pets was to stop him.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Construction Boots wrote:Seeing the mouse had just stuck his tongue out at him Widget took a step towards him and paused looking towards Lucky and the other pets that were in the house before turning attention back towards the mouse.

"I could not care less about a show, but if he is not going to remove you than I'll be more than happy with finishing the job after all I'm a cat and well. You're full of pizza."

Widget's ears began to lower down the back of his head as he focused on the mouse very much set on catching and eating the mouse if none of the others pets was to stop him.

Ollie looks up from watching the fox inspect his tail to see the cat behind him, prowling closer with murder on his mind.
Eeek!
Ollie makes a running leap from the counter to land on the base of Lucky's tail, clinging tightly to the foxes thick lush tail fur.
Help Daddy! The cat is wanting to munch an crunch meeeee!
looking cutely up at his suddenly adoptive daddy fox.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky, suprised turns around and looks at the mouse then looking even further looks at widget, who had a hunger and crazed look. Lucky knew that Widget wanted to eat the mouse.

Alright Widget, sorry but we're keeping the mouse alive. When we go and scout out the woods i'll make sure you get plenty of food."

Just then the mouse almost begged for Lucky to protect him but it wasn't that, that made him feel weird, when the mouse called him "Daddy" it was a really odd feeling. Lucky then looks down at the mouse as he brings his tail closer to his maw.

"Did you just call me daddy?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Just then the mouse almost begged for Lucky to protect him but it wasn't that, that made him feel weird, when the mouse called him "Daddy" it was a really odd feeling. Lucky then looks down at the mouse as he brings his tail closer to his maw.

"Did you just call me daddy?"

Ollie dangling in the air again, chirps at Lucky..
What? Is'n that what you pets are taught to call your owners?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh Rochester, there shall'nt be any yelling." Skates spoke calmingly to Rochester as he walked into his house

Once inside, the dog was greeted by a tall, thin woman, "Oh! Hello Alexander! Home so soon?" she said, to which Skates replied, "Yeah, and I brought home a friend!" the woman looked around. Skates chuckled and pulled Rochester from his pocket, earning a delighted yip from the woman, "And what's this little guy's name?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:"Oh Rochester, there shall'nt be any yelling." Skates spoke calmingly to Rochester as he walked into his house

Once inside, the dog was greeted by a tall, thin woman, "Oh! Hello Alexander! Home so soon?" she said, to which Skates replied, "Yeah, and I brought home a friend!" the woman looked around. Skates chuckled and pulled Rochester from his pocket, earning a delighted yip from the woman, "And what's this little guy's name?"

Rochester sits up in Skates paw, washing his whiskers an ears cutely..
I r calleds.....??? Oh Rochester.. yaa yaaa dats mee!
Swishing his long worm tail..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

[OOC: Because Megawolf has been gone for five days without posting…]
Rhyzer wrote:
D-Singer wrote:He folded is arms and glanced at the cat in the kennel behind him, and the husky across from Rav’s. “I don’t suppose either of you have anything interesting to share with us. They didn’t try to kill you or scramble your brains like with him, did they?”
"No," he shook his head in response to Blood, his eyes still wandering about the floor resting beneath him. "Nothing out of the ordinary, I would assume. Well," he appended, uncertainty arising from the depth of his calm tone,
"I might've undergone through some sort of brain surgery the day before yesterday, probably to compensate for something that's happened in the past, no doubt." Giving it no further contemplation, Carlito's forehead rose up to glimpse across from him, confident about all that's occurred to him. "But that's about it. They haven't tried killing me off just yet," he mewed, apathetic to the circumstances.
“Brain surgery huh? I guess if they did, then you can count yourself lucky you didn’t end up like this dog.” He said gesturing to Rav. “As for me, I’m not sure what happened the day before last. All I remember is a long hallway...and then that bigger dragon thing. The same one that showed up yesterday along with you Rav.” Blood huffed at the thought. “Yesterday, after [[[censored]]] like they’ve been doing every morning since they got here, they dragged me into this gym-looking place and made me exercise.” The large shepherd rolled his eyes.

“That was okay...up until the point they threw me into their weird pool and kept me there until I nearly ******* drowned! Know what? I’m beginning to wonder if that old dragon was just full of it, and that they really don’t give a **** about us. So help me god when I see that overgrown excuse for an alien again...” Blood instantly spun around to face the hall outside his kennel. He could hear something approaching...

[OOC: Whatever it is that coming can be up to the next one to post for this scene.]
Construction Boots

His ears remained flat as he just stared at Lucky and the mouse his stomach very displeased with the turn of events that have taken place here. He had been told of pizza only moments ago, and now it was gone then there is the mouse whom he has been told he was not allowed to eat. So Widget turned on the heel of his paw and went right out the back door, he was hungry and tired of waiting around so he would just go and find something to eat in town. Now this was still a problem in its self as Widget had no idea where the nearest place to eat would be found.

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky stares at the mouse, with a sort of awkward look.
*Huh, ok I guess i'm his parental guardian......... Nothing I can't handle, I hope.*

"Yeah I guess, if you really want me to be your father?"

As he say's this he picks the mouse up and places him on top of his Boonie cap.

"I think you'll be safe up there"

When the mouse was up on his cap, he turned to see Widget turn and walk out the back door, Lucky worried turned to follow but as soon as he took a few steps his tail and spine shot up with pain, the dislocation was serious, Lucky needed to go after his friend but he wasn't going to make it far with his busted tail. Lucky just stared at the door then back at his bent tail.

<sigh> *You know what you've got to do.*
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky stares at the mouse, with a sort of awkward look.
*Huh, ok I guess i'm his parental guardian......... Nothing I can't handle, I hope.*

"Yeah I guess, if you really want me to be your father?"
As he say's this he picks the mouse up and places him on top of his Boonie cap. [\quote]

It seems to have worked for Rochester.
Apparently mice now days need to pledge themselves to servitude of a much larger pet to keep from being eaten..

Marine Fox wrote:"I think you'll be safe up there"
<sigh> *You know what you've got to do.*

I sure hope so..
scanning the area like a sailor in the crows nest.
You can use that branch that strange dog threw at my tail, to splint your tail.

***** in SpAAAAAAAce *****

D-Singer wrote:Blood instantly spun around to face the hall outside his kennel. He could hear something approaching..

The leader group appears in the hallway.
They go to Rav's kennel an collect the sleeping dog out of it.
Rav yawns, peering up at the group..
Can't join their mind, they're shielding me out of there thoughts.
Rav barks to the other pets, as these Dragonoids apply there usual capture pole bindings to the canine, forcing Rav to quip.
Are these really necessary, this one WANTs to be with my others!
And off they go with him down the hallway.
The leader of the group, stands by Blood kennel door, watching Blood the whole time. But he has a different demeanor this time, almost a concerned/excited look about him.
he turns an leaves without so much as even a snarl in Bloods direction.

The lights dim in the kennel as is usual for the sleeping period, after they leave.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky looks around for the stick.

"I'm not 100% sure that the little stick will splint it, i'll mainly just need to wrap it, right after the pain subsides."

Lucky looks out the door again see'ing Widgte not coming back.

"Don't have time for this."

Lucky reaches down brings his tail up and to help himself he takes the fallen stick off the floor, sticks it in his muzzle and bites down hard on it and then finds the dislocation and with a sudden jolt Lucky snaps his tail back into place, the only things heard was a loud crack and Lucky's loud yelp heard through him biting down on the stick. The stick Lucky was biting on unfortunatley snaps from the pressure but his jaw was still alligned so he didn't bite his tounge off or anything, after the pain was minimal and Lucky's yelp seemed to stop he tried to find somthing to bind his tail.

"Nngnhh I ahh think the worst is over..ow."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie, having been overwhelmed by the number of pets, the mice, the chaos, and not to mention that the pizza is gone, decided that she does NOT want to be in there any longer. She took the opportunity to slink out the back door. She was starting to get hungry, and with the mice inaccessible and the pizza gone, she'd just have to go get something herself. She was bored of food in town, and recently got her allowance, so she decided on going in to town to eat.

She was about to start walking towards town, but she was stopped dead in her tracks. She did not expect another pet to be out there, let alone a fellow cat, and let alone a guy. She didn't know how, or if, she should greet him.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Ring walked over to the back path of Dmitri's house, encountering Widget and Cookie.

“Hey,did Lucky eat him?” Ring asked Widget. He waved at Cookie.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

QuartzOrren wrote:Ring walked over to the back path of Dmitri's house, encountering Widget and Cookie.

“Hey,did Lucky eat him?” Ring asked Widget. He waved at Cookie.
Cookie nearly jumped when she heard Ring address Widget. When he waved to her, she shifted uncomfortably, ready to get out of there.
Construction Boots

Standing there in the back yard Widget looked around knowing how to get out of the there just not moving at the moment, and as he turned to leave that is when he spotted Ring which had approached him asking about the mouse.

"No..."

Having wished to eat the mouse his self but having been denied that chance he wasn't in the best of moods over the fact. However, his attention was quickly drawn to the other pet that had come out the back door. It was a cat and from what he could tell of the fur and the way she held herself the cat is a female. He had not spent a lot of time with other pets even less time with other cats and well there stood one which he gave a her a quick once over before reaching a paw out towards her.

"Hi, I'm Widget!"

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Skates' mom squealed in delight and plucked thè mouse into the air, "So Alexander decided to bring another cute little face into the house, huh little Rochester?" the dog's tail swished, "So Rochester, what should we do? You know of anything fun to do in this town?" Skates asked
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

The chaos was getting to be a little too much for Alex, he made his way to the front door as discretely as possible and walked outside. The neighborhood appeared to be empty, he started walking in the general direction of his home.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle watched as the leader of the group left the room. When the lights had dimmed, he turned to face Blood's kennel.

What was that all about? I don't think I've ever seen those guys look so... content, before, the husky said. Kyle found the actions of the Dragonoids a bit odd and wondered just what they were up to, this time.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Lucky reaches down brings his tail up and to help himself he takes the fallen stick off the floor, sticks it in his muzzle and bites down hard on it and then finds the dislocation and with a sudden jolt Lucky snaps his tail back into place, the only things heard was a loud crack and Lucky's loud yelp heard through him biting down on the stick. The stick Lucky was biting on unfortunately snaps from the pressure but his jaw was still aligned so he didn't bite his tongue off or anything, after the pain was minimal and Lucky's yelp seemed to stop he tried to find something to bind his tail.

"Nngnhh I ahh think the worst is over..ow."

Ollie looks on in Awe..
Dang Dad!! you are really one hardcore fox!! "gulp" Sir.
Ollie adds respectively while watching him bind up his broken tail..
By the way, Dad. whats your name??

Esper wrote:Skates' mom squealed in delight and plucked thè mouse into the air, "So Alexander decided to bring another cute little face into the house, huh little Rochester?" the dog's tail swished, "So Rochester, what should we do? You know of anything fun to do in this town?" Skates asked

Rochester chirped as he is swung around in the air..
Looks, I arr a bird nows! as he is flung into the air, his little feet swimming in the air, his tail helocoptering.
Meese don'tz gits aroundz da towns much often. yaa know, we arr kinda smallz so takes us a longer time to gits arounds..