HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Serence Frostbite »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, why?" Kayla asked, not paying attention to what Lucky had said. She then noticed the new vixen and walked over to her. "Hello, who are you?" Kayla asked.
"Evening" the vixen greeted with a smile "Please have a sit , I'm Selene , and you're ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, why?" Kayla asked, not paying attention to what Lucky had said. She then noticed the new vixen and walked over to her. "Hello, who are you?" Kayla asked.
"Evening" the vixen greeted with a smile "Please have a sit , I'm Selene , and you're ?"
Lucky sits down at the table, with a wince. Adjusting his broken tail, then relaxes back into the seat.
Ahhhh. My owner has named me Lucky.
An this fine vixen here is Kayla. So glad to meet you, miss Selene.
I take it your new to town?

meanwhile at fort Venison

Rav has carried the party supplies up into the tower of the barn.
After having made several trips up with ice, for the coolers.
Drinks on ice, snax's layed out.. packages of ear plugs lain-out on a shelf..
Erf. Why haven't i been wearing these all day? stupid mutt..
putting a set into his ears to hush the pops an booms of the firework explosions that keep going off..
Rav then journeys back to the house, to check on Blood the the worried human owners who were doting over him, the last he saw.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Lucky sits down at the table, with a wince. Adjusting his broken tail, then relaxes back into the seat.
Ahhhh. My owner has named me Lucky.
An this fine vixen here is Kayla. So glad to meet you, miss Selene.
I take it your new to town?
"Yeah actually" Selene nodded , decided to ignore Lucky's obvious injury for now "I just came a few days ago , been busy with all the moving and stuff . So , I'm guessing all you guys are friends ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Friends in training, Miss Selene," David said, calling over after accepting his order. "Thank you," he said to the server before moving to the table next to the Foxes.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon slid in next to David, "Nice to meet you Selene. My name's Yukon, I'm from Yukon Territory, Canada about 20 or so miles north of Whitehorse. I too just moved here a few days ago." He smiles and leans back in his seat, resting his hands behind his head, "What brings you to Richardson Valley."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood and his owner were both in the kitchen, along with Sara.

While she didn't look amused or impressed with Blood's little victory, Dustin had a small smirk on his face over yet another one of Blood's painful misadventures. It's wasn't totally unlike him, but seriously, who's dumb enough to get into a ghost chili eating contest? That must've been one tenacious little puppy he was up against.

Blood was sitting at the table, munching on a partially charred piece of toast, with a bowl of water sitting in front of him. His stomach was still making horrible upset noises, and the poor GSD still looked miserable.

"And I thought watching you play 'mercy' was funny. I only wish I could've been there to see you do this."

Blood gave Dustin a disgruntled stare as he bit off another chunk of burnt toast and silently chewed.

"So I guess you're not up for going with Rav to his orientation and first class."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Friends in training, Miss Selene," David said, calling over after accepting his order. "Thank you," he said to the server before moving to the table next to the Foxes.
Lucky looks over at the sheepdog, quirking his head off to the side.
just what do you mean, were friends in training?
Oh you mean you an me! Not Kayla an I. Our owners think were a bit too friendly already..

Deske wrote:Yukon slid in next to David, "Nice to meet you Selene. My name's Yukon, I'm from Yukon Territory, Canada about 20 or so miles north of Whitehorse. I too just moved here a few days ago." He smiles and leans back in his seat, resting his hands behind his head, "What brings you to Richardson Valley."

I would suspect a pet relocation crate, brought her here.
Lucky says with a smirk..

D-Singer wrote:Blood and his owner were both in the kitchen, along with Sara.

While she didn't look amused or impressed with Blood's little victory, Dustin had a small smirk on his face over yet another one of Blood's painful misadventures. It's wasn't totally unlike him, but seriously, who's dumb enough to get into a ghost chili eating contest? That must've been one tenacious little puppy he was up against.

Rav comes trotting back into the kitchen, tilting his head at all the muffled distorted voices...
then remembers to take the ear plugs out of his tall fluffy ears..
Whats going on? Is he going to survive or do i get to inherit his stuff?
Rav enquirers of the humans, while teasing n' tormenting the suffering shepherd.
Rav!.. enough of that.
D-Singer wrote:Blood was sitting at the table, munching on a partially charred piece of toast, with a bowl of water sitting in front of him. His stomach was still making horrible upset noises, and the poor GSD still looked miserable.

"And I thought watching you play 'mercy' was funny. I only wish I could've been there to see you do this."
Blood gave Dustin a disgruntled stare as he bit off another chunk of burnt toast and silently chewed.
"So I guess you're not up for going with Rav to his orientation and first class."

Rav perks up his ears.
What?!! What orientation and class?!! Tonight?!!
I can't do that, I have all kinda of plans for tonight!

Rav dishearteningly pleas with his newest owner..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon turns his head towards Lucky and lifts an eyebrow, "Is that how you got here?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Friends in training, Miss Selene," David said, calling over after accepting his order. "Thank you," he said to the server before moving to the table next to the Foxes.
"Friends in training huh ? Never heard that before , anyway it's nice to meet you too , though I hadn't quite gotten your name"
Keeshah wrote:
Lucky looks over at the sheepdog, quirking his head off to the side.
just what do you mean, were friends in training?
Oh you mean you an me! Not Kayla an I. Our owners think were a bit too friendly already..
"There's no such thing as being "too friendly" Lucky . well , unless Kayla here has something to say about it" Selene chuckled
Keeshah wrote:
Deske wrote:Yukon slid in next to David, "Nice to meet you Selene. My name's Yukon, I'm from Yukon Territory, Canada about 20 or so miles north of Whitehorse. I too just moved here a few days ago." He smiles and leans back in his seat, resting his hands behind his head, "What brings you to Richardson Valley."
I would suspect a pet relocation crate, brought her here.
Lucky says with a smirk..
Deske wrote:Yukon turns his head towards Lucky and lifts an eyebrow, "Is that how you got here?"
"Hey it's a free ride , why not ?" the vixen replied teasingly , with a wink toward Yukon
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:Yukon turns his head towards Lucky and lifts an eyebrow, "Is that how you got here?"
I am wild born. So i have seen the insides of a few cages.
But no need to be afraid, I have undergone my domestication training and taming. An have received my certification papers that say i'm a pet now.

serence ice fox wrote: "Hey it's a free ride , why not ?" the vixen replied teasingly , with a wink toward Yukon
Were you wild born, or of domesticated stock?

Lucky turns to Kayla..
Come to think of it, I've never asked that of you.
Were you born wild, or have always been with humans?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My apologies," David said, placing his coffee down and offering the hand that had been holding it. "I'm David; possibly the newest person here. I arrived on a long haul trip from England about... ooh... half an hour ago?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My apologies," David said, placing his coffee down and offering the hand that had been holding it. "I'm David; possibly the newest person here. I arrived on a long haul trip from England about... ooh... half an hour ago?"
How is jet lag treating you? Mars asked.
I'm not lagging anyone!
No, not you, Jet. Jet lag, the thing you get from flying on planes.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My apologies," David said, placing his coffee down and offering the hand that had been holding it. "I'm David; possibly the newest person here. I arrived on a long haul trip from England about... ooh... half an hour ago?"
"Nice to meet you Dave , nice to know I'm not the only one new in town" the fox said , shaking the offered paw
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep and his father's now sat in military hummers as they drove on through the neighborhood engines loud as semis. Hotep was were the gunners would stand with half his body out. It wasn't long untill they stopped in front of blood and ravs house randomly against the curb. One man got out and opened the hood only for the engine compartment to spew smoke.

"Ack cough cough cough....phew....dang Fluid lines! Stupid engine....." The man said loudly as the second hummer stopped to help out. Hotep and his dad sat on top the hummer talking as the sidestop repair went on with the two men wearing camp pants and brown shirts.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh I'm fairly certain the jet lag will be atrocious," David agreed as he shook the Vixen's paw with one hand and pushed the fringe from his eyes with the other. "Once it finally tracks me down, of course. And where are you from, Selene?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckled at Jet, "That was funny. Yeah, Jet Lag is what happens when you fly a long distance. It messes with your sense of time. David's probably going to either have a hard time going to sleep or a hard time staying asleep. A bit like how I had a problem sleeping on the drive down here because I wasn't used to it getting dark for so long in the summer. But with distance instead of resetting your body clock."
Last edited by Deske on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep and his father's now sat in military hummers as they drove on through the neighborhood engines loud as semis. Hotep was were the gunners would stand with half his body out. It wasn't long untill they stopped in front of blood and ravs house randomly against the curb. One man got out and opened the hood only for the engine compartment to spew smoke.

"Ack cough cough cough....phew....dang Fluid lines! Stupid engine....." The man said loudly as the second hummer stopped to help out. Hotep and his dad sat on top the hummer talking as the sidestop repair went on with the two men wearing camp pants and brown shirts.

Rav flicks his ears up an around, as the sound of roaring engines come down there street.
While still tail tucked at the confrontation with Dustin, he goes to see what is up out front..
Sounds like someone is trying to drive a simi truck down our road, don't they know it turns into a dirt road? they must be lost.....??

Rav then comes scrambling back into the kitchen!
WERE being invaded! there are military vehicles pulling up out front, an people in uniforms getting out in front of the house!!
Looking a bit shaken.. then looking at Blood..
Are they after me or you?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh I'm fairly certain the jet lag will be atrocious," David agreed as he shook the Vixen's paw with one hand and pushed the fringe from his eyes with the other. "Once it finally tracks me down, of course. And where are you from, Selene?"
"ooooooooooh....." Selene smiled mysteriously "Some say I came from the other side"
Deske wrote:Yukon chuckled at Jet, "That was funny. Yeah, Jet Lag is what happens when you fly a long distance. It messes with your sense of time. David's probably going to either have a hard time going to sleep or a hard time staying asleep. A bit like how I had a problem sleeping on the drive down here because I wasn't used to it getting dark for so long in the summer. But with distance instead of resetting your body clock."
"that sounds bad , luckily it's only temporary huh ?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon nodded, "Yeah, jet lag is only temporary. It stops when your body adjusts to the timezone you're in. If my memory serves me correctly, Davids home is 7 or 8 hours off of us. It'll probably take 4 or 5 days, but hey, some people get used to it faster than others." He shrugged and took a sip of his drink.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I've always been with humans." Kayla told Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote: "ooooooooooh....." Selene smiled mysteriously "Some say I came from the other side"
"Ah," David said happily, "From Enigmaton on the sea of evasion, eh? Well, never mind. I'm just happy to be making acquaintances."
Deske wrote:Yukon chuckled at Jet, "That was funny. Yeah, Jet Lag is what happens when you fly a long distance. It messes with your sense of time. David's probably going to either have a hard time going to sleep or a hard time staying asleep. A bit like how I had a problem sleeping on the drive down here because I wasn't used to it getting dark for so long in the summer. But with distance instead of resetting your body clock."
serence ice fox wrote:"that sounds bad , luckily it's only temporary huh ?"
"I certainly hope so, I have things to do." He took a bite of the burger. It made him appreciate the coffee more.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
serence ice fox wrote: "ooooooooooh....." Selene smiled mysteriously "Some say I came from the other side"
"Ah," David said happily, "From Enigmaton on the sea of evasion, eh? Well, never mind. I'm just happy to be making acquaintances."
"same" Selene said , smiling back "Joking aside , I used to live in a forest before I met my....how do you call it , owner . I don't usually pay much attention to the locations itself , and the few times I asked him it's always the same joke answer , so to be honest I'm not entirely sure , not that much of a problem to me though "
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I've always been with humans." Kayla told Lucky.
That is good to know my Deer.
serence ice fox wrote:"Joking aside , I used to live in a forest before I met my....how do you call it , owner . I don't usually pay much attention to the locations itself , and the few times I asked him it's always the same joke answer , so to be honest I'm not entirely sure , not that much of a problem to me though "
Ah so you are also wild born.. That is interesting to know..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

If you count the streets of Manhattan as a concrete jungle, then I'd say I'm from the wild. Mars replied.
And I've always been with my owner! He's a nice dad... Jet remarked. The pair had been quiet, preferring to eat rather than talk while in McDonalds.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav comes trotting back into the kitchen, tilting his head at all the muffled distorted voices...
then remembers to take the ear plugs out of his tall fluffy ears..
Whats going on? Is he going to survive or do i get to inherit his stuff?
Rav enquirers of the humans, while teasing n' tormenting the suffering shepherd.
Rav!.. enough of that.
"You keep your mits off my stuff." *Crunch*
Blood actually didn't have all that much stuff for Rav to inherit. Well, aside from his super-charged bouncy ball, a personal stash of rawhides and treats, his movies, his collar, his games and PS3.

Although that last one was technically his owner's...

There was also his savings, but Blood couldn't even remember how much he had because of how rarely he actually bought things for himself...and then there were all the things he didn't really own, but Dustin bought specifically for him..
D-Singer wrote: "So I guess you're not up for going with Rav to his orientation and first class."
Keeshah wrote:Rav perks up his ears.
What?!! What orientation and class?!! Tonight?!!
I can't do that, I have all kinda of plans for tonight!

Rav dishearteningly pleas with his newest owner..
"Hey, we're not missing anything." Dustin assures Rav. "First day is easy, especially since you're earning those tags Blood has. It's not going to be like what you're used to at the center."

He explained while gesturing to Blood, who was still chewing on his charred snack bread while his owner spoke. "It's not a big class either. We're really just going there to all get introduced and talk about what you're going to be doing."
Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep and his father's now sat in military hummers as they drove on through the neighborhood engines loud as semis. Hotep was were the gunners would stand with half his body out. It wasn't long untill they stopped in front of blood and ravs house randomly against the curb. One man got out and opened the hood only for the engine compartment to spew smoke.

Rav flicks his ears up an around, as the sound of roaring engines come down there street.
While still tail tucked at the confrontation with Dustin, he goes to see what is up out front..
Sounds like someone is trying to drive a simi truck down our road, don't they know it turns into a dirt road? they must be lost.....??

Rav then comes scrambling back into the kitchen!
WERE being invaded! there are military vehicles pulling up out front, an people in uniforms getting out in front of the house!!
Looking a bit shaken.. then looking at Blood..
Are they after me or you?

The familiar sounds of those engines already had Dustin's attention, but Rav's stated fears quickly had him excitedly investigating for himself.
"Oh really? Let me see!"

Looking out the window, sure enough, there were two humvees parked outside. One of which appeared to be having problems.
A smile spread across the man's face at the sight.

"I'll handle this!"

He said as he headed for the door and pulled his boots on. "Wanna help Rav?"
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So," David asked, after chewing and swallowing a chunk of 'burger', "aside from the gym, what is it people do around here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon shrugged and took another sip of his drink, "I don't really know. The map says that there's some good trails to hike on, but it might be a bit hot for that." He thought for a second, "There's the river for swimming. I don't really know, I've only been here for little less than a day."
Last edited by Deske on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:If you count the streets of Manhattan as a concrete jungle, then I'd say I'm from the wild. Mars replied.
And I've always been with my owner! He's a nice dad... Jet remarked. The pair had been quiet, preferring to eat rather than talk while in McDonalds.
Lucky gets up and goes over to the counter an orders stuff..
then returns to the table, with med sized drinks, frys and McRib sandwiches for him and Kayla..
I just couldn't resist these any longer..
He bites into the pork sandwich, an the BBQ sauce dribbles off his chin, to splatter into his belly fur.
Oh! for the love of!!.. Lucky complains..
You would think i was a kit with his first real food!
Looking around for napkins to swipe to clean up his tummy fur.
Deske wrote:Colorado shrugged and took another sip of his drink, "I don't really know. The map says that there's some good trails to hike on, but it might be a bit hot for that." He thought for a second, "There's the river for swimming. I don't really know, I've only been Herr for little less than a day."

Just be careful getting out into the middle of the river, the current is really strong out there.
Lucky qips, while curling up to lick his tummy fur clean, with his inner ears blushing..

D-Singer wrote: "You keep your mits off my stuff." *Crunch*
Blood actually didn't have all that much stuff for Rav to inherit. Well, aside from his super-charged bouncy ball, a personal stash of rawhides and treats, his movies, his collar, his games and PS3.

Still more than Rav has. Collar, combs and brushes. rawhide's and treats. portable show kennel, PS2 and the games for it. an his $100 limit pet debit card.
Rav hug dog and chair, licking at Blood's ears.
All i want is just you..
Then jumping back before Blood can swat him away.
Sara looks blushingly at Dustin.
I don't know (throwing up her hands) Rav is just weird like that around others.
I guess he could have a worse bad habit, like mauling the postman or something.

D-Singer wrote: "Hey, we're not missing anything." Dustin assures Rav. "First day is easy, especially since you're earning those tags Blood has. It's not going to be like what you're used to at the center."

Just the scarey annoying booms, and fantastic flashing lights in the sky.
D-Singer wrote:He explained while gesturing to Blood, who was still chewing on his charred snack bread while his owner spoke. "It's not a big class either. We're really just going there to all get introduced and talk about what you're going to be doing."

Why do i need get those tags? Am i not good enough now to carry Blood home after he gets his tail all chewed up.?
D-Singer wrote:The familiar sounds of those engines already had Dustin's attention, but Rav's stated fears quickly had him excitedly investigating for himself.
"Oh really? Let me see!"

Looking out the window, sure enough, there were two humvees parked outside. One of which appeared to be having problems.

"I'll handle this!"

Umm Yes Sir... Master.. Umm Dustin sir..
Heeling at Dustin's side, as they go out to meet the invaders.
Rav stammers, not sure of how to address Dustin. or what all the military personal outside is wanting..
Did they come to take the dogs, which he is one of, away?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Here" Selene giggled , handing Lucky a paper napkins ........despite there was obviously none nearby seconds ago "Don't wanna embarrass your girlfriend now do ya ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla giggled as well. "You need to be more careful." she said, taking the napkins and wiping Lucky's chest.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckled at Lucky, "You know what you remind me of right now? You remind me of me on my first hunt as a puppy. Dyed all the white on me a nice reddish color."
Hotep the psychic

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: "You keep your mits off my stuff." *Crunch*

Still more than Rav has. Collar, combs and brushes. rawhide's and treats. portable show kennel, PS2 and the games for it. an his $100 limit pet debit card.
Rav hug dog and chair, licking at Blood's ears.
All i want is just you..
Then jumping back before Blood can swat him away.
Sara looks blushingly at Dustin.
I don't know (throwing up her hands) Rav is just weird like that around others.
I guess he could have a worse bad habit, like mauling the postman or something.

D-Singer wrote: "Hey, we're not missing anything." Dustin assures Rav. "First day is easy, especially since you're earning those tags Blood has. It's not going to be like what you're used to at the center."

Just the scarey annoying booms, and fantastic flashing lights in the sky.
D-Singer wrote:He explained while gesturing to Blood, who was still chewing on his charred snack bread while his owner spoke. "It's not a big class either. We're really just going there to all get introduced and talk about what you're going to be doing."

Why do i need get those tags? Am i not good enough now to carry Blood home after he gets his tail all chewed up.?
D-Singer wrote:The familiar sounds of those engines already had Dustin's attention, but Rav's stated fears quickly had him excitedly investigating for himself.
"Oh really? Let me see!"

"I'll handle this!"

Umm Yes Sir... Master.. Umm Dustin sir..
Heeling at Dustin's side, as they go out to meet the invaders.
Rav stammers, not sure of how to address Dustin. or what all the military personal outside is wanting..
Did they come to take the dogs, which he is one of, away?
Hotep sat on top of the hummer still next to his dad the german shepard. THe man who was working with another was taking out a smooth line with many holes in it. "sanded down and full of holes."
"heres a spare jameson luckily we have one" the men said to each other before seeing dustin walk up. "hey there, sorry were stuck here, we didnt mean any problems." the man said apologetically.

Hotep and his dad saw rav easily and both waved "Hi rav" Hotep said
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"Here" Selene giggled , handing Lucky a paper napkins ........despite there was obviously none nearby seconds ago "Don't wanna embarrass your girlfriend now do ya ?"
You haven't learned about us yet.
Lucky says while putting his arm behind his head, in a coy embarrassment fashion.
It's more like, when am i not doing so i'm afraid.
hypernovatic wrote:Kayla giggled as well. "You need to be more careful." she said, taking the napkins and wiping Lucky's chest.
I guess that is why there are vixen's, to take care of us Tods.
Deske wrote:Yukon chuckled at Lucky, "You know what you remind me of right now? You remind me of me on my first hunt as a puppy. Dyed all the white on me a nice reddish color."
So your a hunter? That is quite interesting to hear, perhaps we could go out into the mountains an see how good are skills still are?
Lucky then turns at a pair of rabbits glaring at them from across another table..
What.. ?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hotep the psychic wrote:
Hotep sat on top of the hummer still next to his dad the german shepard. THe man who was working with another was taking out a smooth line with many holes in it. "sanded down and full of holes."
"heres a spare jameson luckily we have one" the men said to each other before seeing dustin walk up. "hey there, sorry were stuck here, we didnt mean any problems." the man said apologetically.

Hotep and his dad saw rav easily and both waved "Hi rav" Hotep said
Rav flicks his ears up and back, still not sure weather to get ready to fight, or run.
What are you doing up there? Are they rounding us shepherds up?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon looked to where Lucky was looking and quickly caught on. He stared at the rabbits, pulling back his lips revealing every tooth in his mouth. "I might be a bit rusty though. Maybe we should start with something small. Maybe, rabbit." He says, adding a deep growl while saying Rabbit. He chuckled and continued to stare at them.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Now, now Yukon," David counselled as he took a break from the burger. "There's no sense scaring people. Hunt when you need. Anything else simply isn't cricket."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon leaned back after finishing his burger, "You've got a point, I know. But I actually will need this. I don't have enough money for food for home. I may have to go out and hunt something down." He lays his head in his paw, lazily scratching himself behind his ear, "From what it seems, it's frowned upon to hunt in a populated area."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You can owe me funds, Yukon. Or stop over at my place if needed. I have nothing in but it's safe."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Hotep shook his head"no were just driving around my dads are back so they want to see whats different in town. Then the hummer broke down......oh this is my dad Ripcord.....dad thats ravage" Hotep said waving to the two
"nice to meet you ravage" ripcord said looking at his and hoteps owner as he burned his hands.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I know. What would you do without us?" Kayla jokingly asked Lucky as she finished cleaning his fur.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon shook his head,"No. It's alright. I am a bit rusty. I should keep up my skills. Plus it's not like it's never happened before." He looked toward Lucky, "You really want to come with me?"