HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:We stayed there for a long time. Because Magsie wanted Dad to be able to go see Mom's 'grave,' in that big city. But it didn't do any good so finally she decided we should come home. So we-- we left Mom there because her family is there, and we came back. And Magsie said maybe Pavelle would be here, but she's not. And not Felix, neither."

Well now, if they ran off while in the big city. it's going to be quite a while before they can get back to here. if there traveling on paw.
Seth wrote:Ravage, if I may interupt for a moment, what do these two look like? Maybe me and lucky have seen them around?

Well lets see...
Rav says,while rubbing his chin.
They are mostly grey, with black masks. and have black rings on there tails.
They look alot like raccoons. come to think of it, they ARE raccoons!

Rav teases with a sly grin.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

thrasherblades wrote:''Well er...I actually moved into this neighborhood about 2 days ago...and I met my neighbor Dimitri, that husky which you saw ear..earlier I guess? He and I were exploring the surroundings and bumped into Rav. That's about it I guess...maybe he wanted to show us around or somethin...'' Viking said, staring up at the bigger shepherd.

''Hey...just wondering...do you think...I can get to be as big and strong as you?'' Viking asked, rubbing a paw on his frail body.
“Huh?” Blood actually wasn’t expecting that last question. In a strange way, he smiled at Viking and laughed a little to himself. “That almost all depends on you, kid.” He walked up to Viking and looked him over again. “Well...chances are good you might never get as big as me, that’s just genetics. But I’ll tell you what…” The bigger shepherd knelt down to see at eye level with Viking, still keeping a small grin. “If you really wanted to, I bet you could become even stronger than I am now.” He said without even a hint of sarcasm, and in an obvious switch in moods, even some confidence.

Truth be told, It was probably the first time in days Blood hadn't acted outright pessimistic about something...
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky solemnly listened to Magnus's story and explanation, Lucky was quite until Alex inquired that they might have seen Pavelle and Felix, but when Rav explaned that they were Racoons Lucky shook his head, knowing he hadn't seen any racoons lately.
"Sorry Magnus but I havn't seen any racoons lately, but I will definently keep an eye out for them, i'm sure they will turn up soon"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Lucky solemnly listened to Magnus's story and explanation, Lucky was quite until Alex inquired that they might have seen Pavelle and Felix, but when Rav explaned that they were Racoons Lucky shook his head, knowing he hadn't seen any racoons lately.
"Sorry Magnus but I havn't seen any racoons lately, but I will definently keep an eye out for them, i'm sure they will turn up soon"

Rav wheels about to face the fox.
You must not have been here very long if you don't know that there are 8 to 10 wild raccoons that are around town.. mostly out at night, raiding the trash cans.
But we need to find the two domestic-ish ones.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:
“Huh?” Blood actually wasn’t expecting that last question. In a strange way, he smiled at Viking and laughed a little to himself. “That almost all depends on you, kid.” He walked up to Viking and looked him over again. “Well...chances are good you might never get as big as me, that’s just genetics. But I’ll tell you what…” The bigger shepherd knelt down to see at eye level with Viking, still keeping a small grin. “If you really wanted to, I bet you could become even stronger than I am now.” He said without even a hint of sarcasm, and in an obvious switch in moods, even some confidence.

Truth be told, It was probably the first time in days Blood hadn't acted outright pessimistic about something...
Viking wagged his tail briefly at the comment, but logic grabbed hold of him for a moment.

''But...even if I wanted to, where do I start? Since you mentioned that it's a genetic thing....I'm like the m...most frail shepherd you've...ever seen. I dunno...Anyway, why I'm asking this is because back in the pound I used to be bullied a lot because of how I look. I know it wont be like that because of great friends like you, Dimitri and Rav, but you know....would like to gain some muscle and some knowledge in self-defence...somehow...do you think you could help me out?'' Viking asked his bigger friend, knowing it may seem like a silly request.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Lucky solemnly listened to Magnus's story and explanation, Lucky was quite until Alex inquired that they might have seen Pavelle and Felix, but when Rav explaned that they were Racoons Lucky shook his head, knowing he hadn't seen any racoons lately.

Rav wheels about to face the fox.
You must not have been here very long if you don't know that there are 8 to 10 wild raccoons that are around town.. mostly out at night, raiding the trash cans.
But we need to find the two domestic-ish ones.
"Well how hard can that be? I mean it can't be too hard to spot a pair of domesticated-ish racoons."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Seth wrote: "Well how hard can that be? I mean it can't be too hard to spot a pair of domesticated-ish racoons."

Rav rubs his chin again, then points off to the west..
Well, seeing that they were last seen about 50 or 60 miles thataways..
pretty hard indeed.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Well now, if they ran off while in the big city. it's going to be quite a while before they can get back to here. if there traveling on paw.
Magnus stopped for a moment, frowning, brow wrinkling. Considering what Rav had said with all of his might, trying to wrap his mind around it. Then something in his mind snapped into place, and a bit of cheer came back to his features, along with a painful sort of hope. He asked, excitedly, tail wagging once more, "You think so? So they could come home again? Like before? And then everybody could be a happy family again?" His heart ached, thinking that it could happen! Pavelle and Felix home, here, with him-- that would be the best, and then things could go back to normal again. He wouldn't have to feel so bad when he was lonely at home, at night when Magsie was talking in a low voice on the phone to those other relatives that belonged to Mom who he'd never met before they'd gone to the city, when Magnus was all alone in his dark room and it felt like he wouldn't ever see the people he loved again.

The big Dane tried to listen as the others continue to talk, but excitement was trembling through his body and distracting him; he was barely able to contain this hope that had flared like heavy, slow-burning fire in his chest, thumping his heart. He wanted to run home right now to see if Pavelle and Felix had got back yet. But probably '50 or 60 miles' was a long way, right? So maybe he could wait until later to check.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
"You think so? So they could come home again? Like before? And then everybody could be a happy family again?"

Rav scratches at his head,
I don't seem to remember the family being all that happy... perhaps one day it will get back together again. But that might be a long long time from now..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid walked down the street, just on the other side from The Wall, one hand holding a plastic bag of stuff from a store, which he'd thrown over his shoulder. He glanced across the street, noticed pets who looked vaguely familiar, and gave them a single wave as he walked by...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky gave a slight nod to Rav's statement, underestimating the wildlife in the area but as they went on and Magnus seemed to become hopeful of their return, recollecting a happily family. Lucky thought back on his family and was solem in his conclusive thought, he didn't know his family, his owner was all he had and at times he didn't even thing he was family but he was a slose as he could have right now. But the thought of his his actual family plagued him, he wanted a happy family. Lucky listened to Rav but something caught his eye and when he looked a little farther in the direction he saw in full view the cat from earlier, the Sid cat. Lucky turned and took a step forward, getting a withdrawing himself from the group, Sid waved at them so Lucky assumed he'd either forgotten about earlier or the effects of the coffee had worn off but this was the pet they'd been searching for and here he was strolling on by. Lucky lightly elbowed Rav and then pointed over to the cata cross the street.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid didn't really notice them much more as he passed from across the street, making a little "dun dun dun dun" noise as he thought up some weird bass riff in his head, the fingers of his free hand flicking against the fur of his hip while the other set of fingers moved around, staying hooked on the bag as he played his imaginary bass guitar along to whatever he was imagining...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Sid waved at them so Lucky assumed he'd either forgotten about earlier or the effects of the coffee had worn off but this was the pet they'd been searching for and here he was strolling on by. Lucky lightly elbowed Rav and then pointed over to the cat cross the street.

Rav looked down at the fox.. Wat?
He turns in the direction of the pointing fox, a scowl and deep threatening growl come across his muzzle.. then Ravage decides not to go "all medieval" on the feline... at least not in front of Magnus.
He would report back to Alpha blood, who it was that set the group of gullible pets upon him. Letting the Alpha decide how to respond to the crazy cats antics.
The large shepherd just smiles toothy, and waves back at the cat.

Rav turns back to the fox, with a puzzled look..
I can't seem to remember, have we met yet?
Getting down onto all fours to give the fox the intense sniffing over treatment..
By the way, what happened to your tail?
caelei

Post by caelei »

I don't seem to remember the family being all that happy... perhaps one day it will get back together again. But that might be a long long time from now..
Magnus's wagging tail slowed some, and he titled his head to the side. Not happy? His brow wrinkled in confusion. Weren't all families happy just because that was the way it was supposed to be? He shrugged his massive shoulders a bit, giving the idea up for lost, and then followed Rav's gaze across the street...

Hey look, a black cat.
He looked away, back to Rav for a moment as he spoke to Lucky about his tail. Magnus was just about to say that Lucky had hurt his tail because that black Sid cat had spilled coffee on it (or wait-- was that wrong?) when suddenly his head snapped back and he looked out the window at the cat again. Black cat, BLACK SID CAT!
The spell! And the System Man!
Belatedly, Mag cried, "Look! There he is!" pointing one long arm at the black cat. "We need to ask him where the System Man is! Before he gets away!" And with that, Magnus galumphed out of the Wall, banging the door open with a crack like thunder, running towards the black cat. "Wait, hey you!" he yelled, waving his arms above his head to catch the cat's attention. A couple seconds and he was at Sid cat's side, earnestly bouncing back and forth from foot to foot in agitation, tail wagging so hard he was sure to suddenly lift off and fly into the sky. "Hey, hey Sid!" he said, quite loudly in his excitement, "Do you know where that System Man is? The one you said earlier? Who made you paint those stop signs?"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid heard yelling, glanced over, and immediately saw the mentally-challenged dog from earlier running in front of a car.

He screamed a stream of profanity over the sound of screeching tires as he dove on the dog, slamming him out of the lane and rolling into the other one. The bag he'd been carrying flew through the air, spilling on the edge of the park as Sid screamed a load of profanely incoherent scolding at the dog while the driver of the car yelled profanity out the window at them, complete with rude gestures. Sid, of course, sat up on top of the dog and yelled his own stream of profanity, complete with his own rude gestures.

The driver sped off, like a champ.
caelei

Post by caelei »

He screamed a stream of profanity over the sound of screeching tires as he dove on the dog, slamming him out of the lane and rolling into the other one. The bag he'd been carrying flew through the air, spilling on the edge of the park as Sid screamed a load of profanely incoherent scolding at the dog while the driver of the car yelled profanity out the window at them, complete with rude gestures. Sid, of course, sat up on top of the dog and yelled his own stream of profanity, complete with his own rude gestures.
Magnus lay flat on his back in the middle of the other lane, confused as he ever could be ((although, knowing Magnus, that's probably not true)). There were a lot of things that just weren't adding up.
First, his tummy had just starting hurting. It like like one moment it was fine --well, he had been hungry but that hadn't hurt-hurt-- and now it felt like all the air had just been punched out of his lungs. He inhaled, spluttering, and stared at the sky.
That was the second thing. How had he gotten on his back? One instant he was approaching that black Sid cat, and then WHAM. Staring up at the clouds with a loud, screeching-squealing noise in his ears.
And then there was the cat himself. Somehow he was sitting on Mag's tummy --a portion of the great dog's discomfort-- and the cat was spewing out all those words that were the bad ones that you weren't supposed to say. Honestly, there were some words that he hadn't even heard before-- were those as bad as the rest? He didn't know-- he barely could comprehend what it was that the cat was yelling first at him, then at the driver of that car that was driving away, or why he was mad in the first place.
Oh yeah. The cat was mad. Magnus dimly realized this, looking at the feline's expression. And his tone --angry, yelling-- made it clear too, even if Magnus didn't catch all the words...
So what had happened?
He didn't know.

Magnus' ears would have gone back from the cat's scolding, but he was just too bewildered. Moving clumsily with his arm held to his side --somehow he'd bumped his elbow and it twinged, but the pain was already fading so it wasn't bad-- he shifted the cat off his stomach, then realized he was sitting in the road. He stood, then seemed torn for a minute, staring at the back of the retreating car, which was motoring away quite fast. For some reason his heart was beating really hard and his breathing was quick and he felt all nervous, but he didn't know why, and he still wasn't clear on what had just happened. His voice fluttered as he spoke, a shade higher than usual, breathy, "Hey Sid cat. M-maybe we should get outta the road. It can be-- be dangerous, you know." He looked around, saw the bag and the scattered items, and bent down to retrieve one of them. He held whatever it was out to Sid silently, and realized that his paw was shaking.
It was obvious that he had no idea what was going on.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

caelei wrote:His voice fluttered as he spoke, a shade higher than usual, breathy, "Hey Sid cat. M-maybe we should get outta the road. It can be-- be dangerous, you know." He looked around, saw the bag and the scattered items, and bent down to retrieve one of them. He held whatever it was out to Sid silently, and realized that his paw was shaking.
Sid stared at the dog blankly, which was impressive, seeing as they prevented anyone from seeing his eyes. They were crooked now, and a patch of oddly shaped fur was showing beneath one side, while something yellow and sticky looking was poking above the other. Sid shoved a paw against his face and straightened them, then leaned towards the dog and shouted an angry and half-sarcastic "NO!", then snatched what the dog had picked up and walked back over to the greenspace where the rest of his things had been, glancing briefly to make sure there wasn't another idiot driver. He went and started recollecting the various items, some of which were the kind that pets weren't supposed to be able to buy, grumbling obscenities about stupid dogs jumping in front of cars...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Viking wasn’t the first to ask Blood for that kind of help. He assumed Rav must have told the younger dog about them being licensed protection animals. He had already met other dogs in the past; even other pups who wanted to learn from him. Usually after seeing him match up against and throw down other equally built K9s in playful wrestling matches or tussles. On even rarer occasion, he’d gained both respect and unwanted attention after coming out on top in the aftermath of vicious fights with other dogs...and sometimes cats...

But despite that, Blood wasn’t very known for flaunting what he knew about fighting, or teaching it. When he was just a pup he was taught how to fend for himself. But on top of that, his owner had sent him through extensive training after passing a very menial obedience school. From that, he learned schutzhund and basic martial arts structured for K9s. A process that lasted about 12 months...

So Blood definitely wasn’t incapable of teaching what he knew. But there was a reason he was so stingy with giving advice. He considered the dog asking him. It wasn’t just some overtly enthusiastic puppy wanting to imitate him and become some misled, unbridled ball of unfiltered aggression. Alternatively, it wasn’t some amateur scrapper guard-dog who’d lost at some point and wanted his edge. No, this was just a frail little dog who wanted to know to how to stand up for himself, and who even only after just meeting him, trusted him enough to consider him a friend. What’s more was the fact Blood could easily understand and relate to Viking’s fear of being bullied over his appearance.
thrasherblades wrote:''But...even if I wanted to, where do I start? Since you mentioned that it's a genetic thing....I'm like the m...most frail shepherd you've...ever seen. I dunno...Anyway, why I'm asking this is because back in the pound I used to be bullied a lot because of how I look. I know it won’t be like that because of great friends like you, Dimitri and Rav, but you know....would like to gain some muscle and some knowledge in self-defence...somehow...do you think you could help me out?''
The big GSD’s smirk didn’t go away, and he stood back up.

“Tell you what. You hang with me and Ravage and I’ll do just that for ya. Building up some endurance would be a great way to begin, and last I checked even Rav needs to work on that.”

Blood licked at his tender nose again and started for the barn’s exit. “By the way, you really shouldn't belittle yourself like that.”
caelei

Post by caelei »

Sid shoved a paw against his face and straightened them, then leaned towards the dog and shouted an angry and half-sarcastic "NO!", then snatched what the dog had picked up and walked back over to the greenspace where the rest of his things had been, glancing briefly to make sure there wasn't another idiot driver. He went and started recollecting the various items, some of which were the kind that pets weren't supposed to be able to buy, grumbling obscenities about stupid dogs jumping in front of cars...
Magnus trotted after Sid, following on his heels. He couldn't believe that this cat didn't know that roads could be dangerous. His own sister had once broken a car that she had been driving, and had bumped her head hard and that had been bad... Then something nagged at him, and he stopped following after the cat for a moment, puzzled. Cars. There was something in his head about smashed cars, and unsafe roads. He was forgetting something. Something important. Why had he gone to see Sid in the first place? Something to do with cars and roads... or no, maybe that wasn't right? Before he could deliberate further, the Great Dane noticed that the black cat was picking up the rest of his things, and started awkwardly scooping up others in his own arms automatically, falling on habit since his entire life he had been taught to be helpful. He noticed that some of these things were things he'd never seen before. Weird. First the strange words, and now these. This Sid cat sure was a strange one...

Because he still couldn't remember what he was doing, Magnus asked, "So. What're you doing?" Since Magnus didn't know what to do, maybe he could help this cat do something! He hadn't seen him before, so maybe the cat was new here! Maybe he needed a friend! Or directions. Maybe he wanted to play. Or needed help carrying all his things...
Last edited by caelei on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( I wait on Keeshah and Marine to react... ))
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav had his nose vacuuming the scents upon a certain fox up, when Magnus went bolting off..
Awww rats.. I didn't think he was observant enough to have noticed that cat. ;/

Then there was the screeching of tires and much yelling suddenly going on.
An ravage bolts up from sniffin' the fox..
Oh Carp! Did Magnus just get hit my a car?!!
Running out of the wall, Rav dashes around to the front of the car, expecting to see a battered and bruised dog in the street. Only to spy THAT CAT and magnus laying in the street in the other lane.
As he goes to go running to see what happened to the pets laying in the street, he hears the cars engine roar, and has to dive back for the sidewalk, as the car goes tearing off, nearly making roadkill out of the large shepherd.
Rav brushes himself off with a growl...
Finally getting to the other side of the road.
Mangus are you alright? you didn't get hit by that car did you?
Rav sniffs at the items Sid is trying repackage..
Hey is that? and is that? That all contraband for pets to have!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex slowly made his way out of the coffee shop and watched from across the street. He had a bad feeling that stuff was about to go down and he didn't want to be in the middle of it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Keeshah wrote:That all contraband for pets to have!
Sid looked up from where he was tossing a carton of cigarettes into the bag, then glanced over at Magnus, seeing that he'd picked stuff up. "Yeah, you shouldn't have that. Gimme!" he stepped over and scooped what he'd picked up back into the bag, which made everything. He tossed the bag back over his shoulder and took a few steps to walk away, then turned, "Did you... want something?" he gave a puzzled look to the group of pets...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:Viking wasn’t the first to ask Blood for that kind of help. He assumed Rav must have told the younger dog about them being licensed protection animals. He had already met other dogs in the past; even other pups who wanted to learn from him. Usually after seeing him match up against and throw down other equally built K9s in playful wrestling matches or tussles. On even rarer occasion, he’d gained both respect and unwanted attention after coming out on top in the aftermath of vicious fights with other dogs...and sometimes cats...

But despite that, Blood wasn’t very known for flaunting what he knew about fighting, or teaching it. When he was just a pup he was taught how to fend for himself. But on top of that, his owner had sent him through extensive training after passing a very menial obedience school. From that, he learned schutzhund and basic martial arts structured for K9s. A process that lasted about 12 months...

So Blood definitely wasn’t incapable of teaching what he knew. But there was a reason he was so stingy with giving advice. He considered the dog asking him. It wasn’t just some overtly enthusiastic puppy wanting to imitate him and become some misled, unbridled ball of unfiltered aggression. Alternatively, it wasn’t some amateur scrapper guard-dog who’d lost at some point and wanted his edge. No, this was just a frail little dog who wanted to know to how to stand up for himself, and who even only after just meeting him, trusted him enough to consider him a friend. What’s more was the fact Blood could easily understand and relate to Viking’s fear of being bullied over his appearance.

The big GSD’s smirk didn’t go away, and he stood back up.

“Tell you what. You hang with me and Ravage and I’ll do just that for ya. Building up some endurance would be a great way to begin, and last I checked even Rav needs to work on that.”

Blood licked at his tender nose again and started for the barn’s exit. “By the way, you really shouldn't belittle yourself like that.”
Viking smiled and wagged his tail in glee. He went up to the bigger shepherd and gave him a small hug. ''Th...thank you so much for the opportunity!'' Viking yelped, caressing his dark colored fur. ''And...thanks...for being my friend too...'' Viking added, frowning as he noticed Blood still giving his tender nose brief licks. ''Uhm....you know....if you keep doing that....there might be an infection....how about going over to my house and getting a band aid over it or something? Oh! And maybe we can get some snacks and tea too! My mom would also like to to see the fr--friends I've been making. I live on Pear street, apartment 45! What say you??'' Viking said, wagging his tail and gently tugging his bigger paw and pointing in the direction of his home.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
caelei

Post by caelei »

Mangus are you alright? you didn't get hit by that car did you?
Rav sniffs at the items Sid is trying repackage..
Hey is that? and is that? That all contraband for pets to have!
"Yeah, you shouldn't have that. Gimme!" He stepped over and scooped what he'd picked up back into the bag, which made everything. He tossed the bag back over his shoulder and took a few steps to walk away, then turned, "Did you... want something?" he gave a puzzled look to the group of pets...
Magnus looked confusedly at Rav for a second. "Hit by a car? Of course not!" He wagged his tail, looking to Sid-cat as the cat grabbed all the things from Magnus' arms. "Con-tra-band...?" he asked, trying out the word, then shook his head. At Sid's question he paused, frowning a little, lines wrinkling his forehead. "Ummm.... Um. Um," he hummed out, thinking. There was that feeling again, like he was forgetting something. He looked over at Rav and Alex. "We wanted something, didn't we?" He raised his arm to scratch at his head and his elbow twinged again, so he lowered it stiffly by his side once more. "There was something..." he muttered. Now he didn't look so bemused, but more frustrated. Sometimes this happened, that he couldn't get his brain to think what he wanted it to. He frowned more deeply, looking at Sid. There had been something with the black cat... he was sure there had been something.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The hug was unexpected, but strangely enough, Blood didn’t seem to mind it. “Yeah…heh. No problem Viking...” He said again with a slight but genuine smile. As for his nose, it still ached, more from the impact of landing face-first on the sidewalk rather than the fact he’d skinned a good part of it. The bleeding was not only minimal, and the coydog was easily able to put off the annoying stinging that was leftover.

Blood considered for a moment going to see Viking’s owner. The sight of a huge, some would even say ‘evil’ looking dog accompanying a small white puppy home would likely get some interesting reaction. But harmless enough, Blood took up Viking’s offer. “I probably should at least put something on it to keep it from getting infected, even if it is just a scrape. Alright, let’s go.” Blood followed after the smaller dog.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: Magnus looked confusedly at Rav for a second. "Hit by a car? Of course not!"

Then way are you and the cat all sprawled out in the middle of the street?
And why was the human in the car so mad and yelling at you??

caelei wrote:He wagged his tail, looking to Sid-cat as the cat grabbed all the things from Magnus' arms. "Con-tra-band...?" he asked, trying out the word, then shook his head. At Sid's question he paused, frowning a little, lines wrinkling his forehead.

Contraband.. Items that are dangerous to pets! humans or both. illegal.. A pet caught with them is going to be in a whole lot of trouble.
Rav tries to explain.. Coffee is contraband for you, as your deathly allergic to it.
caelei wrote:"Ummm.... Um. Um," he hummed out, thinking. There was that feeling again, like he was forgetting something. He looked over at Rav and Alex. "We wanted something, didn't we?" He raised his arm to scratch at his head and his elbow twinged again, so he lowered it stiffly by his side once more.

Yes there was.. We wanted to stay very far away from this crazy cat here!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Hey Rav!" Sid barked, "Tell your friend to stop running in front of cars: I won't be around to knock 'im out of the way next time." He turned and started walking off, calling out over his shoulder, "If you ain't got nothin' to say ta me, then I got places I'd rather be..." It had a bit of a patter to it, as if he was unconsciously rapping it in his head somewhere...
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Lucky saw Rav sniffing him and seeing it as a friednly gesture he did the same back for a moment till he caught Magnus running into the street, Lucky saw the car coming too but by the time he turned to want to try and react to the situation Sid had already tackled magnus out of the way which was a bit surprising due to the size difference, but as this unfolded Lucky's mind sorta just wandered in shock, having felt like he had practically almost witnessed Magnus's death, but he was safe for the most part. His solitary and drfited moment seemed to last for a while when it dissipated when Rav left his side and went after Magnus, Lucky shook himself of the distant grip and followed after the shepard and he then almost witness another death but he was too preoccupied with watching for oncoming traffic, as followed he kept looking down both sides of the road till he spotted a pack of cigarettes go into the cats bag and he frowned in displeasure. But as things almost seemed to get little hostile again Lucky spoke up

"Magnus, you ok?" Lucky looked at Magnus with a slight bewildered look on his face.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

D-Singer wrote:The hug was unexpected, but strangely enough, Blood didn’t seem to mind it. “Yeah…heh. No problem Viking...” He said again with a slight but genuine smile. As for his nose, it still ached, more from the impact of landing face-first on the sidewalk rather than the fact he’d skinned a good part of it. The bleeding was not only minimal, and the coydog was easily able to put off the annoying stinging that was leftover.

Blood considered for a moment going to see Viking’s owner. The sight of a huge, some would even say ‘evil’ looking dog accompanying a small white puppy home would likely get some interesting reaction. But harmless enough, Blood took up Viking’s offer. “I probably should at least put something on it to keep it from getting infected, even if it is just a scrape. Alright, let’s go.” Blood followed after the smaller dog.
Viking smiled as he gently tugged on Blood's paw and led him to his new apartment, which was roughly made up of a 5 minute stroll from the barn they came from. After a peaceful walk down the road, they finally made it to a brand new apartment painted in white in between 2 other houses.

''We're here! This is my home, Blood! And that's Dimitri's house beside it!'' Viking yelped, pointing to the house on his right as he led the bigger dog up to the patio and in front of the door. He raised a paw and gently knocked it, wagging his tail in excitement. ''Mommy! I brought a friend! Can he come in??'' Viking called out.

Putting down her newspapers, a surprised Eva Hurley put down her papers and got up to open the door for her dog, surprised at the unexpected result of Viking's first day making friends in their new neighborhood. She went up and opened the door, nearly gasping as she awkwardly gawked at Viking's new friend for a brief moment: A tall and well built male german shepherd. ''Well I'll be....'' Eva said, reaching down and scooping up her dog as she smiled with joy. ''Good boyyy Viking! What did I tell ya! You made a friend! All ya had to do was be more confident, and look!!! Well done my son!!!'' Eva said, showering his forehead with kisses and hugging him tight, which made Viking squirm around in her arms with unbridled excitement! ''Hi, I'm Eva, Eva Hurley, Viking's owner! Pleased to meet ya! Do make yourself at home mah boi!'' Eva said, beckoning him in and closing the door behind them. She then led the two dogs to the living room and had them seated on the sofa. ''Mommy! He's hurt too! He sorta had his nose k-knicked and he needs something on it!'' Viking said, pointing to his nose.

''Izzat right?'' Eva said, nodding and briskly walking to the kitchen, opening a cupboard and taking out a small red pouch with a white cross on it. Taking out some ointments and a band aid, she proceeded back to the living room and sat down beside the big GSD. ''Don't worry, son. I'm a vet by profession, and Dr Hurley's gonna fix yer up just right! Oh, and this might sting a lil'....'' Eva said, smiling sweetly as she soaked a small pad of cotton wool with some disinfectant. Using a hand to support the back of his head, she zoned in on his injured nose. ''What's yer name, son?'' Eva asked.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex crossed the street and stood with the other pets. "Man that cat is something else. Magnus you might just want to avoid him from now on. He'll just get you in trouble.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
caelei

Post by caelei »

Then way are you and the cat all sprawled out in the middle of the street?
And why was the human in the car so mad and yelling at you??
"Magnus, you ok?"
Magnus peered at Rav, then at Lucky with equal amounts of confusion, which melted into hesitance, and then uncertainty. He looked in the direction the car had gone, and then at the others, and then at the black Sid cat, the wheels in his mind chugging slowly along as usual. "I-I'm okay," he said, uncertainty making his voice quaver, "I-I just thought that the car's driver... was mad because... because we were lying in the road? Or because... because I know that sometimes people get mad and there's no reason, right? Just because?" He wrinkled his brow, his attention still caught on Sid as his mind slowly worked through what Rav and the others said, listening all the while...
Contraband.. Items that are dangerous to pets! humans or both. illegal.. A pet caught with them is going to be in a whole lot of trouble.
Rav tries to explain.. Coffee is contraband for you, as your deathly allergic to it.
Yes there was.. We wanted to stay very far away from this crazy cat here!
"Man that cat is something else. Magnus you might just want to avoid him from now on. He'll just get you in trouble.
If you ain't got nothin' to say ta me, then I got places I'd rather be..."
Then something clicked into place in Mag's head, and he found himself following quickly after Sid, saying, softly puzzled, "Wait. Wait. You... you saved me?" He looked at Rav for a moment, and tried the words out again, "He saved me?" Except now it'd finally gotten through and he knew the answer, and that answer was simply mind-boggling to the Dane, no matter how obvious it was to everyone else. His brow furrowed further, and then he said, "But. But that means. That you're a hero! But I-- I was going to be a hero..." This last part coming off slightly disappointed, before he flip-flopped back, saying to Sid, "But then... why do you have all that bad stuff...? That stuff it can-- can hurt you! Like the coffee, how it makes me sick and my breaths won't work right and my tummy boils. I don't want you... to get hurt... because... because you saved me, right?" He looked back at the others, now his tone going slightly stern and sharp, as if he himself were offended, "Right? And he can't be bad like you think. Because... well because he saved me. He's good! He's a friend!" His tail started wagging, his expression going bright. And once more he flip-flopped, frowning again, mind still whirring, and said, "And I can't just... just let him go, right? Because this stuff he has is bad... and we should... we should help him back. We should help him so he don't get hurt! Like he made it so I wouldn't get hurt by that car. It's only right! I don't want him to get in trouble! Let's help him!"
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: He looked back at the others, now his tone going slightly stern and sharp, as if he himself were offended, "Right? And he can't be bad like you think. Because... well because he saved me. He's good! He's a friend!" His tail started wagging, his expression going bright. And once more he flip-flopped, frowning again, mind still whirring, and said, "And I can't just... just let him go, right? Because this stuff he has is bad... and we should... we should help him back. We should help him so he don't get hurt! Like he made it so I wouldn't get hurt by that car. It's only right! I don't want him to get in trouble! Let's help him!"

Rav face paws hard... how did Pav ever put up with you?
shakin his head.
No he is not a hero, if anything he IS the villian!
Rav gets an evil grin..
But if you do want to help him, you can help him dispose of all that contraban stuff he shouldn't have..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The walk to Viking’s home was quiet for the most part; Blood didn’t have anything to else to say. He took note of the apartment address, but paid no real attention to the other home Viking pointed out. He’d never met another dog by the name ‘Dimitri’, and therefore didn’t see it as important.

At the door of Viking’s home, they were greeted by a woman whom Blood assumed to be the younger dog’s owner. At first, she appeared to be shocked; he almost instantly assumed it was because of him. But then the woman became ecstatic and scooped up her pet, gladly praising him for having made a friend. The larger shepherd felt both relief and some degree of honor at the sight. To be the first friend a lonely pup brought home to his owner. It must have been a special occasion. The moment brought another smirk to the big dog’s otherwise cold expression.

Viking’s owner gleefully invited him in, and quickly Blood noticed the familiar southern accent she had. It was very hospitable, and showed a great deal of gratitude. He took a seat on the couch next to Viking where Eva had gestured, and was about to respond to the warm welcome, but yet again he was cut off by someone else. Viking was obviously still worried about his skinned and slightly bloodied nose.

Before he could deter any unwanted attention to the issue, Viking’s owner had already left and returned with a small first-aid kit and had taken a seat next to him. Intent on checking the minor injury.

Blood would have interjected, viewing it as such a trivial thing, and nothing more than a little scrape. But Eva assured him before he could even speak about her occupation as a vet. The only polite thing he could do was allow her to see the injury and fix it up for him. The gentle touch of the disinfectant to the sensitive skin on his snout made the shepherd’s chops curl up slightly as he winced from the intense stinging. But otherwise he held perfectly still, keeping direct eye contact with Eva.

Blood sighed to himself before he finally spoke. “Name’s Blood. Blood Singer.”
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Eva smiled in acknowledgment as she gently dabbed soaked cotton wool on his nose. "So its Blood huh? A bold name for such a fearless young man. And ya haven't squirmed yet! Good boy!" Eva exclaimed with a cheery tone. As a vet, part of her jobscope was to make pets feel comfortable during treatment and encourage them constantly, which developed stronger relationships between patients and veteranian.

Eva finally had his wound cleaned up and patched over with a blue plaster, sliding her finger over it briefly to made sure it stuck firmly. "There ya go hon! Just don't lick it no more, or it'll come off and there comes that nasty infection again! Aight?" Eva said, giving the huge shepherd a kiss on the nose and ruffling his headfur.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Man... what a river..." the dog in the tiny boat said, quite amazed "Look at those trees! Those are tangerine trees!" he pointed out "and the sky... it's beautiful. It looks like its made out of marmalade, heh..." he looked at it, tearful. All the sudden, Dimitri's little boat started to shake to the point it started breaking apart. Dimitri fell into the water and the current got immediately strong! He tried to swim, but it was too much. What was at the end of the river? A waterfall. With pointy rocks in the bottom? Most likely. Dimitri panicked and tried to swim harder and harder, but it was useless. "No, no, no, no, no, no, nonononoNOONONO!" Dimitri reached the end of the river and started falling. And boy, it was a long fall! And just as predicted... huge, pointy rocks. The fall was getting unreasonably faster and faster, and Dimitri was getting closer and closer to the rocks. "OH DANG IT, I HATE GRAVITY CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP!!!-" rocks are imminent.
"HOLY [excrement]!" he shouted, realizing that was only a dream. The panting husky sat down and tried to chill. A couple of seconds later he stood up and walked up to the counter and asked "Hey, uh... is my drink ready?"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Keeshah wrote:
caelei wrote: He looked back at the others, now his tone going slightly stern and sharp, as if he himself were offended, "Right? And he can't be bad like you think. Because... well because he saved me. He's good! He's a friend!" His tail started wagging, his expression going bright. And once more he flip-flopped, frowning again, mind still whirring, and said, "And I can't just... just let him go, right? Because this stuff he has is bad... and we should... we should help him back. We should help him so he don't get hurt! Like he made it so I wouldn't get hurt by that car. It's only right! I don't want him to get in trouble! Let's help him!"

Rav face paws hard... how did Pav ever put up with you?
shakin his head.
No he is not a hero, if anything he IS the villian!
Rav gets an evil grin..
But if you do want to help him, you can help him dispose of all that contraban stuff he shouldn't have..
Alex supressed a giggle, "I think he might be on to something Magnus. He really shouldn't have that stuff."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid didn't notice the conversation as the distance between him and the other pets grew, so he just kept walking.

(( waiting on Magnus to decide if he'll chase him or something stupid like that ))

======== The Wall ========
Russiarules1 wrote:"Hey, uh... is my drink ready?"
The Kid, who was rinsing out a blender, glanced up, then pointed to the fresh shake that was sitting on the counter, "Uh... Yeah, just made it... I guess you were asleep when I called out..." He shrugged, and went back to what he was doing...

Dimitri, of course, might have tasted that The Kid had pleasantly slipped a bit of coffee into his drink, despite it breaking the rules...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Eheheh...sure thing.” The big dog chuckled to himself. He’d already been to the vet a hundred times before, but never had be met one who acted so kindly. To the same extant, she acted as if Blood was her own dog, and showing him the same (albeit slightly childish) concern and attention.

The shepherd looked at Viking and then back to Eva, just slightly touching and sniffing the plaster on his nose. At least if was protected for the moment, and the stinging had gone away.

"Thanks, it's not too often I meet owners who are also vets. Lucky me..."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Eva ruffled his headfur once more at the compliment. ''Pleasure's mine, sweetheart! Unlike any other vets, I believe that a trip to one consists of more than just consultation and prescription. And yeah, I hope to actually make my home here a clinic too! After many years of observation I realize that many pets are somewhat afraid to actually step into lab like atmospheres, and I don't believe in cages and muzzles as restraint. It's something new I'm workin' on.'' Eva said, keeping the medical supplies back into the red pouch. ''Gosh, you boys must be hungry! I'll git y'all somethin' to much on kay?'' Eva said, petting her smiling Viking on his head as she went away to the kitchen, returning shortly with a large tray of assorted cookies, candies, and three cups of tea.

''Here ya go fellas! Oh, and don't worry Blood, I've baked 'em mahself and they're all dog-safe! Don't be shy now, do help yerself Blood! Ya should try the lemon ones over there.'' Eva said, pointing to some golden brown biscuits at the top right hand corner of the tray, oozing with fragrant yellow syrup.

''Try one Blood! They're awesome!!'' Viking said, picking one up and raising it to him.

Eva poured a cup of tea and gently slid it over to Blood. ''So Blood, how long have ya been livin' 'ere?'' Eva asked as she sipped her tea.